Someone try to make this gif transparent without getting the tracer effect

Someone try to make this gif transparent without getting the tracer effect.

i bet you can't.

What is this, Buzzfeed?

seriously try it. I've tried every image editor I know and it gives the same effect every time.

edit the images individually if you really care that much

i tried that too.

if i offset a frame 1 pixel off it works, but if it's aligned it give the tracer effect

wtf

I think the issue is that, in the original, the frames are combined instead of replaced. This means that, when you remove the white from the background, there is no longer anything that covers the previous parts of the animation.

nope, I edited it and cut it out in photoshop, each frame is individual and doesn't overlap.

the preview looks good, but saving it makes it trail.

does this count
if you just want a better background gif it would work

Just quickly, is this essentially what you're looking to achieve (without the noisy borders)?

yeah
how did you pull that off?

there's a small error in which one of the outlines turns white

I know, it's the 5th frame. Didn't notice it before posting.

Here's one with it fixed.
The outline is still shit though.

no it sux

what happens if you don't mess with the border?

If you mean leave everything alone and just set it to replace everything goes to shit. I haven't really messed with it in the first place, just tried to get most of the white from the background with fuzzy select.

To clarify

just frame by frame it in photoshop you gimp

That's what I did.

I took each frame and selected the white and removed it, saving it makes it have tracer effect

test

now that's just fucking strange….

Don't worry, I got this.

godspeed.

How do I into proportions?
Also I have no idea how to into blender.Trying it anyway****

I can't into spoilers either apparently.

It's a platonic solid… if you can't get the proportions right you need to take geometry again. :^)

DAT FUCKEN BLUE SQUARE!!!!!!

It ain't a square nigga.

so blue square?

If you people were not morons, and used non-botnet browsers, then we could all use animated pngs and be happy.

Stallman pls go