What the hell happened?

what the hell happened?

Colonialism read:white people fucked their shit up.

Yeah all that free shit is really awful

they got on welfare

You're leaving out the decades of rape and murder, displacement, etc. But OK, sure.

do not feed the animals.

tribes displaced each other, they raped and murdered each other, they sold each other into slavery, they stole each other's land
they're just fucking savages jesus christ

Niggers will call this evolution of the black man.

bby lemme get at your didgeridoo ow

Not with the overwhelming power of colonialism, or else it would have had a similar effect. I'm not saying the sins of your great grandfathers are on your heads but at least recognize the effects they had. At least own it.

Booze, processed food, and welfare.

No amount of rape could do this to a group of people,
this fucking advert had enough of a need to exist,
think about that.

They've gone from literally eating each other to not eating each other.
Thats a step up but they were always like this, they just lacked the ability to make alcohol.

Now I know why britbongs say you are extra racist. I didn't want to believe it, but here we are.

why are you to say eating each other was a worse quality of life than they have now? judgemental

you forgot the gasoline sniffing m8

tbh tbf.

It all makes sense now.

welfare

Do you know who actually invented colonialism? The very first paramecium.

'Colonialism' is just how life works. Living things take what they need to survive and then they reproduce so their progeny can take more.

If it wasn't for colonialism all of india would be designated shitting streets

Paramecium have no moral code or reasoning skills. We can do better.

The opposite is true, actually.

no it's not, unless you mean their streets wouldn't be paved and therefore not really streets, or that there would be no central authority to call "india"

I mean they would have been better off without a giant uncircumcised white dick up their collective asses fucking shit up. It's ok to admit that in current year.

I think they're better off pooing in the loo tbh

Reasoning skills don't keep your children's bellies full. Only food can do that.

And you need land to grow food.

You say that like it's a problem, (((user)))

I have a preference that involves aesthetics. That's all.

did somebody post AESTHETICS?

oh shit bro

Agreed, inner labia are rather unsightly as well. We should start trimming our daughters.

They're paleoniggers. What did you expect they'd do with all the free shit you give them?

No it's wrong on girls. Not a fan of the roast beef or hammy chan ones however.

niggers are not made for civilization. westerners introduced civilization and niggers abused it just like they have been doing in the USA for centuries

Jews invented colonialism.

It's all the white man's fault!

Abos couldn't huff gasoline if the evil white man didn't bring his cars that run on magic devil water.

What are you? Are you a heretic to KEK or something?

world moved forward
most abbos you see on the right did not value themselves
the ones on the left have descendants some of whom remain traditional

Aistfag here, it's a mix of forcing civilization on them and then giving them welfare when that failed.

Now most of them are use to the benefits of civilization but are unwilling to become productive members of society. The best way to unfuck them from here is cut all welfare, if they want the perks of civilization they need to work and if they don't want to work they can go back to living off the land.

you know that story about a guy who climbed a tall mountain, and then when someone asked why he did it, he replied: "Because it was there"

aboriginals don't have that. they were perfectly content to let a fairly small mountain in their lands go unclimbed for thousands of years

what the fuck are you talking about?

Obviously it's something wrong with all the people we liberated and not our liberation.

Have you actually been there? I honestly doubt anyone would voluntarily leave the bush of the coast to live in the fucking desert.
While the coons claim to have been all over central Aust it doesn't make sense for them to do that on foot just for the fuck of it.

you forget the booze

That is one of the benefits they enjoy, if they had to pay for it themselves without coonbucks they would be forced to work or fill our prisons like the niggers in the US

Hahaha!

ITT: White men victim blame people they drove into alcoholism and ruin to misdirect their guilt and anger, while offering no solutions and shirking any responsibilities.

White "men"

Try at least reading the thread before posting bait that doesn't fit it.

you need a nap, chrystal.