Ronald Reagan’s Son: I’m Not Voting For Trump And Neither Would My Dad

Ronald Reagan’s Son: I’m Not Voting For Trump And Neither Would My Dad

huffingtonpost.com/entry/ronald-reagans-son-trump_us_57560a7ce4b0b60682deb7e5

Michael Reagan, a son of former President Ronald Reagan, tweeted Monday that he won’t vote for Donald Trump and doesn’t think his late father would have supported the presumptive GOP nominee.

The backlash against Reagan’s comments came swiftly. In a message to a Twitter user’s criticism, Reagan called Trump “an embarrassment.“

Michael Reagan is the president of the Reagan Legacy Foundation, which celebrates his father’s accomplishments and advocates for issues he supported.

Reagan was a faggot anyways. He was open borders and sent corporations overseas, the only decent position he had was being against affirmative action and even then he did nothing about it. Fuck all the neocons, his VP was Bush, who got us involved with the shitstorm with Saddam that led to ISIS.

Who the fuck is this loser and why does anyone give a shit? Boomers can't fucking die soon enough.

I am voting for trump because he is going to fuck shit up for the establishment and allow us to eventually have some kind of WN party later on, I hope all the newfags on this board don't actually identify with one of the two parties in this country. both the democunts and republikikes are shit and need to be abolished

GOOD

Your dad was a cuck and we don't want your mess anywhere near the new US empire.

This
Reagan was a gold standard cuckservative

Michael has always been a leftist cuck. Nothing new.

Who gives a fuck about that dead B-actor? Only faggot cuckservatives and neo-cohens give a squirt of cold piss about "what Ronald Reagan would do."

Fuck Reagan. If Reagan cared about border security, HE would have commissioned a wall build 30 years ago and we wouldn't be asking for it today. Apparently, the all-knowing didn't foresee the problem with spics and sand niggers that we have today.
Reanimate his shitty corpse and kill that motherfucking faggot again.

They say Ronald Reagan would be #nevertrump
They say Andrew Breitbarts would be #nevertrump
They say Alexander Hamilton would be #nevertrump

What is with #nevertrump cultists and pretending dead conservatives have opinions on this election?

Unless he meant going third party, then he would actually vote for someone as horrible as Clinton. So is Reagan's son trying to say that Reagan wants this country to finally die with something as bad as a Clinton presidency?

Liberals should consider this as a reason to vote for Trump then since they all hated Reagan.

Based as fuck, even though Yucko's a kike.

There was a guy on Alex Jones a few years back who I think has now passed, that claimed that he'd seen videos of Regan being fucked in the ass by another man. I'll try and dig that up.

yet Jonestein still said Ronnie was his favorite recent president.

Found it.

Skip to 1:35

RIP Yucko

At around 4:50 Bob Chapman explains the video, it was in fact a woman fucking him with a strap on, but Bob also alleges he was an actual homo.

Alex has so many delusional faggots and liars on his show. I remember I totally dropped that shit site when he had the pastor talking about how the BP oil spill contained "trillions of barrels of oil" and would totally destroy the earth's ecosystem because it couldn't be capped.

His dad?

Doesn't he mean his mother's husband?

Oh I remember that guy… "My elite friends". I think we might have stopped listening at the same time. From what I have seen lately, he spends a third of his show pitching snail oil supplements.

Still Alex Jones could be a useful clearing house for some legit guys to push information out since he does have an audience. Probably why Roger Stone uses him as a pro Trump mouthpiece.

Ronald Reagan was a pro-amnesty cuck. Fuck him.

I think it's more that he knows Jonestein's retarded listeners will buy his shitty books.

Stone's decent on Trump, but not much else.

Maybe Ron actually died from GRIDS and not Alzheimers.

Nobody actually supports them so they have to resort to necromancy.

It's only a matter of time before the cucks start claiming that Hillary Clinton is a "true conservative".

Real question is would john Wayne vote for Trump?

Willing to bet he would

Reagan and Kikebart would have been Cruz Missiles, and would have currently been backing Bill Kristol's Renegade Party.

Whatever happen to Yucko the clown!

Whatever happen to Yucko the clown?

Wayne's daughter said he would.

The stuff Wayne said about the creeping perversion in media and his politically incorrect remarks on race really rub progressive sup the wrong way.

Trump and Wayne are men who are made of the same stuff, they're real men. Even that son of a bitch Stalin wanted to kill him, but fucking loved the guy as an actor.

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY MOM'S DAD EVER AGAIN

Reagan was a fucking Democrat who got paid millions to run as a Republican to beat other Democrats.

There's a cardboard cutout of him in the Trump campaign office, saw it in a Time magazine article.

Bong here.
Why do Americans (republicans mainly) love Reagan so bloody much?

sage
slide thread

Why do bongs love thatcher so much?

Fuck Reagan.

He's solely responsible for the neocons hijacking the GOP from the Old Right.

Pretty much and he's also the asshole who gave amnesty to millions of Mexicans.

He and his dad were both faggots.

True

Such as no-fault divorce, amnesty for illegals, raising taxes, increasing the federal debt, and arming radical Islamic groups such as the Taliban.

Reagan was a faggoty old coot anyway.

Also…

DAILY REMINDER THAT REAGAN'S SONS TURN-COATED AFTER HE DIED

THEY DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE GIPPER

You have to remember he got shot 63 days into office and the shooter was tied to Bush senior.

They tried to take him out, who knows what happened after that.

This guy…I recently saw him on TV. He gives tours at the Reagan Library. Hell, I think he lives there. He also wrote a book about this dad. He's not Nancy's son, but Jame Wyman's.

He earns his food from his father's legacy. Couldn't get a real job, I suppose.

Fuck him.

Reagan ran for president and wanted to close the border. The establishment threw a huge shit fit, just like they did with Trump. They ended up compromising. Reagan, with huge unprecedented popular support, can become president, but only if he selects CIA crime family member George HW Bush.

So he did. What happens? Bush "convinces" him to get muh amnesty first and then the border is never secured.

They made Reagan into a saint because of his popular support. He was that generations Trump. Then they cut off his balls. They subverted the will of the American people to close the border, turned it into amnesty first, and initialized a massive propaganda effort to turn the people's candidate into a GOPe shill perpetually dancing for open borders globalism.

Fucking sickening. Reagan's son should be ashamed of himself. But then again he was a child when his father let the globalists steal his nuts. Of course he's on the revisionist train, his daddy failed.

Look what happened after the Bush crime family took power too. From then on, pivoting to the Clinton crime family a few times, til now. Sickening. Our democracy is a lie ever since we let in the internationalist bankers. And now cucks love Reagan because they know their ww2 fighting dads love him, but they also know hes kosher approved thanks to Bush.

well they were right about one thing.

pic for you

I honestly wonder this as well.
I can't even think of anything that he did right.

I'm working in the Republican party on a local level.

People are angrier than you'd think, even inside the parties itself. I can't speak for the shitstorm that's brewing over on the Democrat side of the aisle, but none of the actual people on the ground have forgiven the Neocon power players for admitting they'd rather have Hillary than Trump.

You can practically smell the sedition.

Depending on how this goes down, you could either see a mass exodus of Republicans to the Tea Party, or the Tea Party just walking in and taking the Republican party over en-mass and converting it into a working class conservative party of anti-feminist bible moms and ex-Libertarians.

I'm starting my own party one day, the Libertarian Nationalist Party (LNP)

YOUR DAD WAS A CUCK