The average African IQ has been dipping by roughly 15 points each, every century for the last 600 years...

The average African IQ has been dipping by roughly 15 points each, every century for the last 600 years. If your math is off that is roughly 90 IQ points LOST and Deducted from a 145 ethnic average. In the current economic climate, the world needs all the geniuses it can possibly take.

What is the best way we Holla Forums can preserve and protect African intellect?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muqaddimah#Sub-Saharan_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism#Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#Possible_end_of_progression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We wuz geniuses n shieet

Need to see some sources on that.

Who's we? You haven't invented shit.

Make them swim on their own without a floatation device.

nigger

Christ you are dumb. Is it the schools? What is happening here? Did you eat lead paint chips as a kid?

Ok, so the IQ test was invented before the printing press (1440)?

The average on current IQ tests is 100. They are designed to have a 100 score at the middle of the bell curve.

dont fucking post here again.

If this were true, niggers would, by now, be too retarded to steal or rape. Obviously, they are maintaining their stone age average IQ of 55 - 70 quite nicely.

so it was true

I would need to see your 600 year data chart of ethnic intelligence, first.
Let's compare notes.

The original average was 145-157. It has obviously decreased since then.

Nice sources Holla Forums

Do you have any sources proving otherwise? All I'm asking.

(blitzkrieg'd)

I think I just realised something, this guy probably just made these posts so we could say "source pls" and then make fun of us not asking for sources on views we agree with.

**just a theory though*

What do you mean? Explain.

You made a claim. Defend it or fuck off.

Let me guess… you have a 600 year chart because you're 1000 years old and remember "when we was kengs and qwangz and shieeeeeeet". Did you ever remember how to fly with your mind and levitate rocks to build pyramids?

Your argument makes sense but if this was the 1400s, it would be a different story.

I said 600 years…..

here's the thing. drooling idiots, even if they think that they belong here and think they are on our side, need to fuck off.

and shills/sliders need to get fucked with medieval devices. OP is one of these two cases. if there were mods about I would suggest an ip ban.

It's called Holla Forums buttercup. Not /postshilltheoriesIagreewith/

No, I used psychocultural data. By analyzing the practices of different cultures, you can determine how intectual ly sophiticated they are,

yeah, im guessing your time travelling judenfruends were going back to 1416 and surveying the natives of africa to produce the sources and evidence which you have thus far failed to back up your OP with.

Leave.

related: picture of OP.

Hahahaha, why would we want to preserve that shit? I say nuke 'em all and let Kek sort 'em out.

Scientology for SJWs.

Either you're a chick or a faggot. If the original post didn't tip everyone off that you don't belong here, that sure as shit did.

Also, where are your sources? Link us to that shit, so we can see which Jews or SJW faggots made it.

Without psychocultural data, we as historians, library scientists, archaeologists and retro-sociologists can't correctly analyze past events or societies.
I hope this was helpful.

Nothing of the sort. This type of data makes many cultures, especially the African, appear……"apathetic".

Peanuts

:^)

Do you have any evidence for that claim?

I'm not an SJW actually.

But since I have you here, what is your opinion on muscular Aryan Nazi bikers?

Oh look, more irrelevant bullshit.

Sources, user. Get to linkin' or shut the fuck up.

Prove me otherwise or don't post again please.

That's not how this shit works. YOU asserted something to be true, so YOU must prove it to be true.

So come on. Give us your sources.

OP will you provide sources or are you just going to keep going on about how this is completely legit without giving us the data.

Prove me otherwise that i fugd ur mom.

Forgot to sage sorry guys.

WE
WAZ
KANGZ

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT WHITEY?!

THEEEEEYYY WAAAAZZZ KAAAAAAANNNNGGGZZZ.

I have. Psychocultural data has stated that the average African IQ has decreased 15 points every century.
Judging by the average behavior of Africans across the board supports this theory

Behavior in the 2000s supports this theory.
Behavior in the 1900s supports this theory.
Behavior in the 1800s supports this theory.

From there, I simply used psychocultural methodologies to fill in the data gaps.

nice digits

Nice digits myself

444 get

That is not evidence. You just repeated your claim dipshit.

kek.

I told you already that I used psychocultural data going back 600 years to support my theory. Average African IQ has been decreasing 15 points every century.

You what? How am I supposed to prove a negative?

Sheeit man

I look forward to your upcoming publication in a peer reviewed journal.

Where is this psychocultural data? Post a link.

Kangz be kangz man

Uh, why would I want to do anything like that?

WE WUZ KANGZ N GENIUSES N SHIT

Sweet numbers

Soooouuuurrrccceeeessss. You aren't a source, fucktard

.>>6252463

Great pics, mate. Elvis WAZ A KANG.

I'm beginning to think he's comparing his own IQ to current African IQs. 15 every century for 600 is 90. Average African IQ is 80 or so.

That would put him in the negative double digits. It would explain a lot.

It likely won't be accepted as a theory because the going thought right now is that the average intelligence of the human race is increasing not decreasing.

Why do you want me to get fired?

These students need me.

You know it baby

Thanks OP for making me smile and providing a shitposting thread your trolleroid efforts are appreciated.

22 GET

WERE is the operative word.

Good one!

Stole my numbers tbh

hahaha, no way you are employed near students. I'm pretty sure they keep people with extra chromosomes away from children, due to the rapey retard strength.

It's mot shitposting.

But since you're here, can you help me with something?

Ahaha, pretty good trolling you had going on here, mate. Kind of got me going, gotta admit. Would give this whole thing an 8.5/10 rating, troll.

Nice digits

HOLY FUCK
its 25's all the way down

(double 25)

Albeit it's a community college but it's still academia.

Thats how i do baby

:^)

Thanks, I'm quite proud. But your row of 25s is pretty fuckin' legendary. Beats the hell outta mine.

I know commune and community college have the same first 6 letters, but they aren't the same thing, you cultist fucktard.

OP, do you have an address? I'd like to share some of my research.

I educate you guys with the strongest emerging theory in academia yet not one of you will help me.

goys*

No one will help you because (1) you're trying to assert that niggers were ever intelligent, when all of recorded history shows otherwise (2) you have no sources for your bullshit.

And besides, I'm 90% certain that you're a coon, anyway.

Thanks for checking them you are appreciated.

sweet

Man, I keep getting these dubs…

But can you get the 33

Social science is worthless for doing anything you are describing. Not even possible or worth attempting. If you are a professor you would know that, but…

source: M.A., B.A. Anthropology

hmmm

Arrest this man for stealing my numbers

All these dubs in this bitch.

55 GET

SHIT

666 GET

Let's see what I GET.

DAMN, SON, YOU CLAIMED SOME DEMONIC FUCKING SHIT.

FUUUUUCKKK

I should've said that you're the devil in disguise…

ELVISPOSTER CONFIRMED FOR GOD

The Africans actually sent starships to colonize Alpha Centauri in 6000 BC

Thanks guys, i couldn't have done it withouth you.

we got yo back, bae

Feats or GTFO

Don't forget your sage, man.

Nice.

whoops!

Good man, you fixed your shit.

Forget your sage, user?

All recorded history shows their downfall.

What is that?

I need help with finding a specific thread.

Really?

15 points since the Victorian era, that was likely the peak, whites were better in most ways. Not that much better lad ffs.

Here's a source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muqaddimah#Sub-Saharan_Africa
'"Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because (Negroes) have little that is (essentially) human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."[73]'

Written in 1377, ie. at a time where according to your theory they should have an average IQ of 145 (assuming it stayed constant until it started to drop).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism#Africa

Not in Northern Europe. It's been dropping since approximately since 2000, because of immigration.

I remember when you got a sick get with this Elvis-sama. Keep going strong.

I love those chocolates, but they are fucking expensive.

4chan has really fallen off…..

Yes, cannibalism and other vicious acts are the consequences of decreasing IQ.

So IQ is not measured by race by but nationality? And yet you wonder why we think European IQ standards are significantly lower.

I didn't think Islam was around in 1377. I thought it started in the 1400s.

It's been around since at least 625 AD.

Yes, when the Africans IQ was higher, they had better seacraft.

You can aggregate IQ under whichever category you choose. If you choose nationality, you will find that the average IQ of European nations have started to reverse the IQ-increasing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#Possible_end_of_progression
'Jon Martin Sundet and colleagues (2004) examined scores on intelligence tests given to Norwegian conscripts between the 1950s and 2002. They found that the increase of scores of general intelligence stopped after the mid-1990s and declined in numerical reasoning sub-tests.[34]

Teasdale and Owen (2005) examined the results of IQ tests given to Danish male conscripts. Between 1959 and 1979 the gains were 3 points per decade. Between 1979 and 1989 the increase approached 2 IQ points. Between 1989 and 1998 the gain was about 1.3 points. Between 1998 and 2004 IQ declined by about the same amount as it gained between 1989 and 1998. They speculate that "a contributing factor in this recent fall could be a simultaneous decline in proportions of students entering 3-year advanced-level school programs for 16–18-year-olds."[43] The same authors in a more comprehensive 2008 study, again on Danish male conscripts, found that there was a 1.5 points increase between 1988 and 1998, but a 1.5 points decrease between 1998 and 2003/2004. A possible contributing factor to the recent decline may be changes in the Danish educational system. Another may be the rising proportion of immigrants or their immediate descendants in Denmark. This is supported by data on Danish draftees where first or second generation immigrants with Danish nationality score below average.[44]

In Australia, 6–11-year-olds' IQ, as measured by the Colored Progressive Matrices, has shown no increase from 1975–2003.[45]

In the United Kingdom, a study by Flynn (2009) found that tests carried out in 1980 and again in 2008 show that the IQ score of an average 14-year-old dropped by more than two points over the period. For the upper half of the results the performance was even worse. Average IQ scores declined by six points. However, children aged between five and 10 saw their IQs increase by up to half a point a year over the three decades. Flynn argues that the abnormal drop in British teenage IQ could be due to youth culture having "stagnated" or even dumbed down. He also states that the youth culture is more oriented towards computer games than towards reading and holding conversations. Researcher Richard Gray, commenting on the study, also mentions the computer culture diminishing reading books as well as a tendency towards teaching to the test.[46][47]

Lynn and Harvey have argued that the causes of the above are difficult to interpret since these countries have had significant recent immigration from countries with lower average national IQs.[citation needed] Nevertheless, they expect that similar patterns will occur, or have occurred, first in other developed nations and then in the developing world as there is a limit to how much environmental factors can improve intelligence. Furthermore, during the last century there is a negative correlation between fertility and intelligence although there is not yet any conclusive evidence of the association between the two. They estimate that there has been a dysgenic decline in the world's genotypic IQ (masked by the Flynn effect for the phenotype) of 0.86 IQ points per decade for the years 1950–2000.'

Shut up, Chaim.