JonTron

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/18/exclusive-youtub-star-jontron-i-dont-think-people-will-trust-the-media-anymore/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally none, he's perfect

Did you buy any Star Wars™ bb-8 at your local Walmart™ today?

He's a fucking hero

he's a jew from jew york spouting stupid jokes to keep you busy from knowing the truth about the zog machine.

He was an e-celeb named Margaret Gel

Oyyyy veyyyyy

He's an Arab from California.

>i

Old jontron was just a memeing jew that didn't matter. However, recent jontron is an alpha male who deserves nothing but the utmost respect for being a supreme gentleman.

He's grown to hate his own content, fanbase and very style of content creation. He hates memes, video games, over the top antics and reviewing thing in an unprofessional style. Sadly, he's the ultimate one trick pony at this point, and will never successfully diversify into a new medium.

Eh. He's got rich parents apparently

He's not a Jew, he's an Arab. His father's from Iran

I found out today that he's subscribed to Argument Man, so he's alright in my book.

There was a screencap going around that his parents were unsupportive of his son. I used to be the ultimate memer about this in 2014, but I stopped giving a shit so sorry I can't help.

*of their son

LMAO

I remember it. He complained his parents were unsupportive emotionally. Financially is a different matter altogether. After all, I don't think massive sponsorship deals with Disney and whoever alone would pay the rent in NY

Yeah, that makes sense.

Either way, we can agree that it's a good thing he left game grumps when he did. Also I found the screencap

also you can infer he abused oxycodone in his youth which is even more hilarious. i remember why i was so into this all that time ago it's like celebrity drama times ten

He's a fat fuck who shills for shekels and has product placements in his vids.

The bigger inference there is that he used to do coke. Which makes sense when you watch his videos. It's like the 80s all over again

t. neet

kys fools. Nigger is a whore for developers and store chains.

Being a fat video game addicted autist was probably his main problem.

I only said he was an arab.

Should have said fool in singular.
It's just OP sucking jontron's dick for some reason.

He's deeper into internet culture than he seems on the surface but doesn't want to alienate his young reddit fanbase. Seems like a genuinely nice guy. Also I bet he fucked Suzy.

Why would he fuck Suzy? That's probably what their whole feud was about, JonTron didn't want to fuck Arin's FAS wife.

Isn't it illegal to to violate something that's incapable of a coherent response?

Those weren't me, comrade

Maybe he was drunkenly trying to slip it to Arin and missed.

Average jontron fan?

Is that the Millennium Falcon?

Yes.

Kek

I watched one video, and the only joke was "SAYING THINGS LOUD IN A FUNNY VOICE!!" Fucking terrible.

ECH

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckshed/

>>>/rlm/

@30:30

Jon has always genuinely struck me as a nice guy. I think most of the information I'm getting about him his totally understandable, he grew up in California, of course he'd initially be liberal while trying to actively avoid politics. Then when forced to actually examine politics, he finds himself becoming increasingly right-wing. It's what happens to a lot of people, those involved in comedy especially. It's just that the left lies to constantly and unceasingly.

I did actually clap and laugh when I heard he listens to Molyneux though. Molyneux's fairly consistently right-wing in most regards.

In his dealings with others he's always struck me as a class act who just wants to stay friends with people, even those attacking him, and I think the biggest thing that speaks to me about his character is how everyone in his circle leaps out to defend him when he gets attacked, guys like PBG and ProJared, the fact that every single person involved in Game Grumps excluding Arin and Suzy had nothing but good things to say about him paints a pretty clear picture as well. (And in case anyone's confused why this thread was made, Jon recently did a five hour livestream with Sargon of Akkad where he revealed his political views and that he's been on the side of stuff like GG for the last four years, which only makes sense given he was one of the first to have to deal with ZQ publicly.)

As to the GG falling out, here's my understanding of what actually happened. Jon reads the comments on the videos, and he said during one of those co-optional podcasts that the comments really started getting to him. People saying that he wasn't as funny live as scripted, people critiquing his relationship with Arin and how Arin treated him like underling. He said that after a while, doing the let's plays, they eventually run out of jokes and stop being in character, and the real them comes out, and then the fighting started. And he felt bad that he was neglecting his main channel spending all his time making LPs, that he was letting his audience down.

Then Arin one day brought in the other guys for steam train, and Jon was hurt that he wasn't even consulted on the decision, and Arin went on a power trip and was like "This isn't a partnership, you're an employee." now I'm not directly quoting here, just that was the gist of their conversation, and Jon basically decided he'd have better job oppurtunities in NY, he wasn't having fun making GG anymore, and Arin wasn't treating him like a friend anymore, so he quit the show. He didn't like the direction it was taking, he wanted to keep it low-key and have running gags like Barry never talking. You can see by how it changed after he left, that's when they started all the skits and the other shows like that tabletop games in cosplay thing. I have to say I think he made the right decision.

Wew.

I know Jon's probably not here, but I've always wanted to ask him about the obvious tension in vid related. When Arin was autistically screeching at him to tell him the buttons, did he like realize they weren't as close as they maybe thought, or were they never really close?

I'm disappointed Sargon didn't make a Snek Meme for his banning
PUNISHED SARGON
A Shitposter denied
With the eyepatch over the right (good) eye on the Sargon of Akkad bust.

He's a fucking sellout. He's not a bad guy and can be pretty based, but still a sellout. Even back in the early Grump days, Jon was fucking always obsessed with trying to a higher budget for JonTron because he believed that it would magically make the show better. Somehow.
He did get that money eventually, but he to suck Disney's clown dick or do awful shit like Farcry and Battlefront ads. The problem is, the production values improved, but the writing did not. It didn't get worse, but it's still just him making retarded non sequiturs or making fart noises or other stupid shit. This could've been filmed in his bathroom instead an expensive sitcom set that look completely fake and out of place.
Also he needs to fuck off with the cancer cameos like that h3h3 fuckface and just stick with the Normal Boots family.

But it was all worth it for this screen grab.

He seems like a good guy, even when I thought he leaned left, I didn't hate him for that as much as I did other e-"celebs" because he never seemed to be an aggressive or self-righteous asshole about it.
I hope he finds a steady, productive job when he finally loses all enjoyment of his JonTron persona. If he doesn't, it's going to be worst case scenario, and we will live to see him end up like the Channel Awesome autists or Ego "I gave up on my dreams to fuck a 4/10 and hang around human trash all day" raptor.
From my perspective, Jon dropping JonTron is going to happen. He's agitating on twitter and not giving much of a shit about alienating his left-leaning fanbase, and is cashing out his cred for glorified product advertisements which tells me he's very close, relatively, to saying 'fuck it' to his channel. This is exactly what I would do if I was done with a socially popular project and wanted to cash out before calling it quits.
Wish the guy all the best, but there's definitely going to be more drama before this is all over.

My biggest wish is that Jon comes forward one day and gives an essay-length explanation of what went down behind the scenes with Egoraptor and GG in general. It's most likely he'll post it on Holla Forums for plausible deniability, anyway.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/18/exclusive-youtub-star-jontron-i-dont-think-people-will-trust-the-media-anymore/

That would be smart as fuck. He could give all the details and just say it wasn't him.
Seems like a good guy. I hope he wins in the end. At the same time I hope Arin crashes and burns. I hope his down syndrome wife gets pregnant from a nigger and the alimony payment is so high that no-chin faggot ends it all in a murder suicide.

need moar of this

didnt peanut shit gamer sperg out at him over this? has anyone else from normal boots got assmad at him publicly yet? cuz i know theyre all commie shitlickers, im just curious as to which ones are being public about their sitlicking.

lol yes
nice trips btw

im not surprised. sounds like theyre some more to it, since hes saying their no-longer friendship is out of the bag. does he show up in the stream or something?

Ive been watching it and so far no, he said it happened much earlier and that it involved H3H3

haha oh wow hes going all out

god damn these faggots and their 9 hour long streams.

INFIDEL

Ironic considering Jon is persian.

Wow, that turned fucking fedora-tier almost immediately.

Listening to this Jon's pretty based. I used to hate this faggot but he seems like a good guy. He's not full 1488 or anything but he's laughing at nigger jokes and saying "i don't give a fuck the world is ending" type stuff.
Would you fuck this, Holla Forums?

So I should just become a trap, huh….gross

She looks like a Doctor Suess character

Go up on her UFO
She flies to and she flies fro
Suzy's loose as loosy gooses
Ayys will probe your bruised cabooses
Would you let her pork your bung?
Invade you with her forked tongue?
She is free, just stick it in, bro
Just be warned she has down syndrome

No Erin, I wont fuck here, there, or anywhere

It's the eyes and the nose isn't it.

Then? Probably, I am not exactly picky and she had a nice body. Now? Fuck no, she has gained a lot of weight the last time I saw her. Wonder what she looks like now.

I do not wish to poke her hole
Oh dear oh my, heavens no
I do not wish to fuck her ass
Or penetrate or vile gash
I would not fuck her in a collar
Not even for a million dollars
I find your suggestion foul and sick
Not even would I with a rented dick!

Leftards will call people out on their "racism" then do something 10x genuinely worse and malicious than any of us ever could.

Same case with that "This is library" chink, one of them told him to "go back to Beijing" after he yelled at their autistic screeching.

Those guys unfollowed him en masse when he appeared on Sargon's stream

They all unfollowed him. Everyone except the guy who runs Did You Know Gaming, I think

I'm getting some mixed signals on that, did Jared say anything?

PBG said he'd already let it out that they were no longer friends, and it had nothing to do with politics (I wonder what the story is there…) but then again he was quoting stuff from a five hour stream. If he's not following him and they're not friends, why did he watch a five hour long stream?

He deserves every bit of his self inflicted hell. Grown men who scream nonsense for children/manchildren and play childrens games should hate themselves when they finally grow up a little.

How does anyone manage to do this on a regular basis?

Try and ask Stefan ANYTHING about Zionism. I ask every video and he deletes the comments.

i would delete comments from a Holla Forums user too tbh

Maybe if she put a bag over her head and she promised not to talk.

Well, well… someone really want the Cuck King's crown!

>>>Holla Forums
He's irrelevant to the point he's hanging around with the likes of sargon muslims dinnin do nuthun ascuck

What a fruit.
H3H3? What could that fat jew have possibly said to get this fag so rump rustled?

Well who wouldn't snap at h3h3

wew

Speaking of e-celeb bullshit, did Spooney kill himself yet?

Sadly no

man, i've been waiting for years. how much longer?

When JonTron puts him down

Based mother fucker.

Also I am curious. I want source; was Jontron's relationship with Arin really going to the shitter?

Being a videogame manchild kike

yes.

Jon never publicly discussed his break up with Erin. I think it's because Erin and Jon signed a non-disclosure agreement like the Completionists did when they split. They must have mended 2015 because StarCade featured a cameo from Erin where they pretty much say they're still friends. But I'm sure after this, they're back to hating each other.

He's a fat fuck?

He

* Couldn't shave
* Couldn't stop looking like a pathetic beta cuck

This seems entirely mislabeled… What's wrong with tv or movie reviews?

How in the hell is "Disney Bootlegs" promotional content? Or "Food Games"?

Starcade yeah, but that should basically all count as one video since it's a series.

They're not bad, per say. I really liked the ones from 2014 and earlier. Apart from both the movies and the reviews taking a sharp drop in entertainment value past then, the real issue is that apart from things that he is likely being pushed to do by sponsors, he is putting out movie reviews instead of game reviews. It's not so bad when they are interludes between quality content, but when they become the best stuff he's putting out, it's a problem.

Are you asking how Disney, the company who owns the IP to Star Wars, a franchise which Jon spent a year promoting through game reviews as a lead-in to TFA, could not be seen as promoting that Jon review those types of games?

If we did that, then it would mean Jon's entire year would have been spent making three or four videogame episodes and one movie review. This isn't GG-era when Jon has other good content in the works on the side, that shit won't fly.

Considering it all one episode is stupid to begin with, but the real problem with StarCade was that it was just so fucking forced that the games and the jokes were garbage. All the increased production values won't make up for how empty the writing is and how boring the games are.

How is this any different from a normal video game review? I can't wait for this fucking amazing answer.

Are you retarded? Do you know what 'bootleg' means?

Is everyone on Holla Forums this slow?

You really think that whether it's an officially licensed or a bootleg game matters?

Yes. Where the fuck is the promotional value in promoting an illegal copy of Disney's shit?

Are you clinically retarded.

I just watched the Howling 2 recently, don't see why it gets so much hate. Christoper Lee was good and there was tits.

Okay, I'm going to break this down for you since several people asking you hasn't made it clear enough.

Neither the food games or bootleg video promote any product, none of the games he played could currently make any big corporation money. It's been ages since I saw the food games episode, but as I recall there's an entire gag mocking the notion of McDonald's product placement.

That's not how shilling works. That said, the six ad videos he did after Starcade does seem a bit excessive. But let's be real, who's going to turn down money?

It's obvious to me in the switch to tv or movie content he's run out of games he feels passionately about discussing. Whatever happened to his planned Zelda video, I wonder? It happens to all of them. That's why so many vidya e-celebs seem to put out such great content initially, and then it slows down, and the new stuff is different or less good.

This. Why do think AVGN stagnated?

Arin slapped Jon's spic girlfriend after she made fun of Arin's FAS wife. That's why they're no longer together.

Jontron and Pewdiepie resurrecting the Reich when?

wait really?
sauce?

Oh my god I've been spelling "Arin" wrong my whole life.

there are nany was tospll aron
Aaron
arin
erin
arrin
eryn

I think Pewds is cracking man, he is putting out almost daily videos about how much he hates normies and making shitty lets plays. he is putting hitler or jew jokes in every other video. he is on the brink.

I've never heard this one before.

thats because youre a babby.

Sounds like bullshit. For one, Arin's a giant pussy. Doesn't have the balls to hit anybody, let alone a woman

This. Anyone who hoverhands their own wife doesn't have the balls to put a woman in their place.

Psychotic break soon. That's what happens when you're forced to surface into reality.

THERE ARE SOME THINGS TIME CANNOT ERAAAASE

Sad!

Being an unfunny shit-eating stream whore, one might conjecture.

He does say shit about Israel every now and then. He literally browses both cuck/pol/ and 8/pol/ too.

He seems like an asshole honestly

He became a sellout and capitalizes on trends who cares more about money than his fans, Starcade is the perfect example, First he leaves Starcade saying it's to "make more videos", a year later we get one long drawn out ad the no-one likes, but screw the fans there's more money with Disney, and any doubt that Disney didn't pay him was lost with the announcement on of The Force Awakens near the end of Starcade 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 and the shilling for Battlefront. Now the video-s he makes are clickbait, ads, or just to appeal to the drooling masses on modern Youtube, he's completely disregarded his old fans. And just look at his recent political shit, early in the presidential race he would shill for Bernie and rant on Trump on the daily, just like every other sellout Youtuber. But then the instant Trump won, he's now took a 180 on his politics. And who else is he talking politics with but Sargon, who's fan base is just brain-dead idiots who will fanboy and spurg out on whatever he says, aka new-fags.

tl;dr He's a sellout jew who only caters to what's popular

Not an argument.

Who said it was?

He's a bitch, I bet he was bullied a lot as a kid.>>630004

Said tits tend to be covered in body hair more often than not.

Fuck off, Jon

He seemed to have no idea what GamerGate was until that night, and besides, GamerGate tried to involve JonTron but he always dismissed it. Which is so weird to see him on stream saying he is aware of the whole thing.
And btw, was this user singing in the Holla Forums musical Jon or was it done on purpose?

Is Jon our guy?

Yes. Yes he is.

Doesn't really sound much like him honestly