Are successful camgirls rich?

How much money do successful camgirls make?
Are there any camgirls that have disclosed figures?
If they are conservative in their spending, are they set for life by the time they hit the wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/azoAQ
archive.is/EOSm1
archive.is/fp4JW
returnofkings.com/57571/tag-the-sponsor-exposes-the-depravity-of-modern-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I too am curious.

arent tax reports public?

Found this chart, from March 2015. Seems to top out at $51k a month for a young girl, full time.

would u stop giving bitches money for nothing?

Other things I have been wondering about but never researched:
Can tokens be exchanged for money directly?
How much of a cut do the platforms take of the value of a token?

Who are you talking to? Do people on here actually waste money on camgirls?

its the figurative "you". Its an expression of outrage humans still fall for it like cunts

Ouch. I can hear you, you know.

Assuming this is not a joke, why do you do it?
You do realize that you can watch hundreds of thousands of recordings of camgirls for free, right?

I wanted to share her with others, so I bought a private performance.

Chrystal?

Shhh

how much did i cost, what were the things she did she wouldntve done otherwise?
It wouldve ben better if she got nothing

I didn't know what I was doing so I just made an offer. She wouldn't show her face, I might have been able to get her to put sharpie in pooper but she was stoned and it was hard to coordinate live.

sharing is caring ♥

Kek.

I'm not Chrystal, but it cost about $400 and we got a few mediocre pics and a few bad ones.

Here are the archives:
archive.is/azoAQ
archive.is/EOSm1
archive.is/fp4JW

wasted money, ugly bitch, her behaviour enforced…

You're welcome.

“Dubai porta potties.”

returnofkings.com/57571/tag-the-sponsor-exposes-the-depravity-of-modern-women

There are so many of them that I can't believe the market isn't saturated.

Don't you mean reinforced?
I don't think she's ugly, just abundantly plain looking.
I don't think a girl with her looks will get another monetary care-package of that caliber.

i do mean that
u gave her 400$ and theres sucker born every minute

I didn't, Chrystal did.

Is it still growing?
A lot of girls just do it temporarily for a quick buck, and some regulars are already getting too old.

Chrystal here. Yeah Potchan just did it on the side for extra money. She's a college student. She told me she had a sugar daddy before that she let fuck her bareback. I didn't ask her the details but some affection and such for cash is far from rare. She pretty much did lots of private chats, pics and stuff with me for nothing. She did a freebie for me on 16chan as well but war0piate came by and ratted me out.

She wanted to meet up and fuck and said I could knock her up if I bought her plan B after. Girl is kinda crazy.

Holy shit. Are you still in contact with her?
Did you do it? :^)

Sounds like the sort of girl who needs a shit in the mouth for cash money of course

Yes, often.

Yeah I can still talk with her but I try to keep distant. I actually do have a gf and did not want to cheat, or let her know just how racy our chats, pics and such got. I was very tempted so I had to back away.

When did that happen?
Can you post something of her?

We've been together almost three years. And no, I'm not posting her. Sorry. :^)

How about a closeup of her asshole?

And you are still posting on here to the extent you do? That relationship can't be healthy…

This is a thread about camgirls making money, not the bizzare tripfaggot who pretends to be a girl and spends money renting camwhore's girlfriend's pics.

Naw, it's fine. She works long night hours, third shift so I have lots of free time to fill as a NEET. I was not here this past month but otherwise I still post a lot.

Is that a joke or can you provide any of them?