BREXIT FRAUD HAS ALREADY STARTED

BREXIT FRAUD HAS ALREADY STARTED

Shock Stats: 1.6 Million New UK Voters Registered in Past 30 Days

Leave campaigners are concerned that a massive tax payer-funded push to register more than one million young people to vote will drastically alter the country’s European Union (EU) referendum result.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/surge-youth-voter-registration-causes-concern-leave-campaigners/
archive.is/v6q75

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg
pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/17/brexit-poll-tracker-the-predictions-so-far/
rt.com/uk/343805-brexit-leaflets-asians-migration/
rt.com/uk/340868-le-pen-brexit-visit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its ogre

Pray for the UK.

That's not suspicious at all.

Trump. Must. Win.

say it ain't so

Retard, it's been rigged since May 2015.

Just put a pork's head near the ballots, it's like a flytrap for protestors

You didn't REALLY think you had a chance at leaving did you? They know damn well Britain won't revolt or something, so if they don't want it, so you won't get it.
It's not exactly rocket science.

Daily reminder that brexiters are Putin shills from the Kremlin shilling for more non-white migrants and weaker Europe.

nothing in your post makes any sense whatsoever

t. dick spencer

Does Spencer really claim that?

That's a good joke

And all those voters are registering to stay? Id like some proof of that you moron

nice rare pepe

why do you need to register anyway? that just reeks of fraud

English ain't your native language, is it Schlomo?

Fuck.

Damn that sucks. I really hope you brothers across the pond are able to sort this mess out.

you didnt really think the EU would play fair did you, they have been flooding us with EU citizens ever since there was a hint of a vote and should it go their way you can expect even more so this thing may never happen again

Schlomo, do they even teach good English in Tel Aviv nowadays?

Well I don't want to sound like a defeatist, but you are all naive if you think it would be that easy.

I was hoping to see if we would finally be uncucked. Fucking jews cant even give us that. The God-Emperor is our last hope now.

If you goys can't see after the austrian elections fail, that you won't be allowed (((democratic))) change then you are fools. There is nothing left but civil war.

Seriously not surprising. Leaving the EU is a huge blow to the globalist plan. They will not allow a fair vote and never would have. They want this vote to fail so we stay in the EU.

The best answer to Putlers russian agression is more Europe.Only together we can solve the refugee crisis (created by Putler to destabilize Europe) and the Irani-Russian agression

If you don't even believe that what makes you think people that actually bother to educate themselves on geopolitics will?

1.6 million shekels can't err.

1.6 Million new voters for something so important right before deadline really doesn't seem too farfetched. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if fraud happens. If Brits leave then it might start a chain reaction down the line for other countries wishing to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

They're young people, retard. Of course they want to stay.

Plus if you'd actually read the article or knew anything about the referendum in general, you'd know that the Leave people are the more dedicated and therefore more likely to be already registered, so any new voters are going to be disproportionately Remain. Plus the fact that this drive if being run by the pro-EU government, which also uses taxpayers' money to send out pro-Remain leaflets, shows the motives of the people behind it.

Really?

(go vote there if youre in the UK)

Has LEAVE @ 82%

Yet bookies have it @ a probability of 28%

Then I read an article about that site–
"Cass Horowitz, co-founder at Pollstation.uk"

It could very well get pozzed as time goes on!

Brexit polls:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/17/brexit-poll-tracker-the-predictions-so-far/

Yet is it me or are these chances…happening at a faster rate than usual? Like just a couple of years ago it was unthinkable to have so many regions try and take down the NWO, now every month there is a chance to do just that. It doesn't matter how many times we lost, we just need one victory. We'll starve nobly and it will bear fruit.

BREXIT Jew Poll
Something to keep an eye on!

This poll I found out is run by a company founded by a Jew.
"Cass Horowitz, co-founder at Pollstation.uk"

Right now it has LEAVE @ 82% (but this could be a trick–to seem balanced)
If the Jews slide/manipulate this poll it could be another supporting piece of "evidence" that the EU vote "wasnt rigged"

I did some research on this guy–and he is the template Jew.
(He has a linked-in, twatter, instagram etc)
This could also be good red-pill material.

UK is doomed either way
both the stay and leave campaigns have promised to increase immigration to Britain

YOU CONNIVING LITTLE BASTARDS

That's a blatant lie.

this

if any lads think that a single decisive vote is going to make anything happen then they're having a giggle

Oh wait, you're Kikes pretending to be British.

If you were actually British you'd know that every right-winger has promised to implement a points system which would take the numbers down to the tens of thousands at most.

Even if the UK is screwed, and I say this as a patriotic Englishman; BREXIT would light the fuse on the destruction of the EU. With the EU destroyed, even if Britain still dies a horrible death, there is hope for the future.

BREXIT must happen… And I do believe that if we leave we have a chance at deporting all the shitskins. These ideas are going through lots of people's heads, they just are not allowed to voice them at the moment due to the draconian hate-speech laws of the EU. Once we're out we can have a real discussion about purging muds and kikes.

Link ?

While i agree that it's suspicious. Todays people do have a tendency to register at the latest moment possible

Then what?

This.
Im not 21 yet and also do stuff in the last moment possible.
Its just the mentality of the western youth.

Then they arent swamped that fast with brownies.
Also consider that the EU must die if you ever want nationalism to make a come back in europe.

Again, do you really think that the EU will let you escape with a simple vote?

Wrong, retards, this is a government recruitment project to shore up the Remain vote.

Let's try and prove you wrong.

How new are you Schlomo?

It's suspicious, but come on. Don't you agree that alot of people, especially younger people do stuff at the last moment?

rt.com/uk/343805-brexit-leaflets-asians-migration/

Also this lovely bit
rt.com/uk/340868-le-pen-brexit-visit/

Fucking kikes man.

For the last time: IT DOES NOT MATTER.

We are using them to achieve our goals. Our goal is to leave the EU. We do not follow 'them'. We use them.

His job is to win votes, not to satisfy your LARP Evropa fantasies.
I'm pretty sure behind closed doors Le Pen and Farage are on good terms.

You're missing the point that THE PRO-EU GOVERNMENT IS RUNNING A VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE, TARGETING YOUNG PEOPLE, BECAUSE IT WANTS TO INCREASE THE REMAIN VOTE.

Sure there are some people who would have signed up anyway. Sure it's theoretically possible the drive could backfire if the young people magically become eurosceptic in the last week of the campaign. BUT THE GOVT IS SPENDING OUR MONEY TO RIG THE FRANCHISE.

Pro EU shills are ami shill trying to expand the cuck empire

nobody actually believes that rubbish when they say we need to brexit to have more pajeets come here

Checking dem dubs.

I'm not missing the point. There is no evidence that this sudden increase is due to the EU shills in the British parliament wasting tax pounds. You're chasing a wild goose with this theory.

Only a little more than half of the 1.6m people who registered are under the age of 35. A fine chunk of that group will vote leave and it might even be more.

No, but he does want a pan-european empire that wipes away traditional european nationalities.

Which is just as bad an idea.

They told me Jews were smart!

Voting.

Im glad the west finally gets to discover the little secret about democracy and modern election rigging, and how good our intelligence agencies have gotten at it through practice.

maybe mi5 are on trump's side
the brexit side
otherwise they may as well work for jean claude junker instead of her maj

Let's get them too stoned or drunk to remember to vote.

Probably because those unskilled Polish workers didn't get a forged degree in unskilled work from a diploma mill that doubles as an outhouse.

They can have a body bag, I'm fucking sick to my back teeth of these inferior, smelly brown cunts.

The Indian/muslim doctor meme needs to die. Along with Nigerians they're the ones most often struck off the register for malpractice.

I hate how the health service in this country has a cult following behind it, it's fucking weird.

I've worked in the Risk Departmet, complaints department and information department of my city's NHS. The stuff I've seen and heard would make me worry to come into hospital for certain procedures.

Also, financial wise, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

LIKE WHAT FAM

Amen britbro, colonial here and my experience with socialized medicine has been horrendous.

It's likely that I'll need surgery in the near future. It would be good to hear some NHS horror stories, so I can make a more informed decision on whether it would be better to go private.

Democrats in California extended deadlines to allow for new registrations. Look what happened there.

Didn't they lower the voting age to 16 as well?

So UK has millions of fucktarded children with zero life experience, zero tax burden, and heads full of lefty propaganda from school deciding the future of the fucking country.

Stay classy UK.

Good luck brits. We're supporting you leaving.

voting age hasn't been lowered.

If things start getting any worse, things might be best take into our own hands.

that's the plan, silly goy

This isn't ending by ballot.

The Americans still have that chance to avoid bloodshed and I'm happy for them.

But no European country is getting that chance. This is ending in fire and blood.

I'm a pole living in UK. I'd vote if I could. I tried to redpill my friends on eu though. Went very well with most of them.

Don't push it, EU. Don't push it, or I'll give you a war you won't believe

Even Nige has probably fallen to the siren song of cushy perks the EU provides to MEPs

Except, that he's not going to win anything by appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Has Trump not showed you a damn thing? You need to double down, no surrender.

Just look at Lousie (((Mensch))) for evidence of the pro-immigration cuckservative movement that is in favor of Brexit.

Does seem like bullshit that they're Putin backed necessarily, but they are definitely filled with shills that are against nationalist interests.

Shlomo at least try and hide your power level

That's not entering the lexicon