Dagonball Super 76

KRILLIN IS THE BIGGEST HUMAN CUCK IN THE UNIVERSE
lmao look at how small and limp his kamehameha is next to goku's.

What did he mean by this?

Women need BSH =

also
VEGETA IS THE BIGGEST SAIYAN CUCK IN THE UNIVERSE

Seriously, how did that bullet hurt him? Even as a kid, he could take getting shot. Are you telling me that a few years of not training made him weaker than he was as a kid? I guess we're not supposed to remember that just like how we're not supposed to remember the fact that Goku went to the moon as a kid with just his power pole.

Everyone until now has been shooting 9mm. Of course a bullet with a higher velocity and weight than 9mm would wound him.

There's been an eldritch horror anime that's gone up to 76 episodes so far and no one told me?

Universal survival arc starts next week.
Return of 17 and everyone mirin.

Goku's very first appearance has him taking a bullet to the head as a child
Fucking idiot writers have a fucking z warrior get hurt by bullets?

BSH?

Piccolo and Goou driving school always

Vegeta isn't a cuck. Bulma is just a slut. Remember she cheated on Yamchs too.

I get what the message was, and I agree with it… but man did they make 18 out to be a cunt in that clip.

How in the fuck can you still waste your time on this crap? It was already totally unwatchable in the Buu arc.

they should've just animated Buttlord GT instead.

How the fuck did you waste your time watching hundreds of episodes of this crap?
Are you retarded?

so DBZ has been running for so long they've finally gone into character deconstruction for material

They're finally bringing in Bulla

Still drives me crazy how none of the kids aged in a five year time skip. How they overlooked that is beyond me.
Brolly? That would make the other movie villains like Cooler canon too?

No one liked GT. It's good they retconned it all. The zamasu black arc was a turd but the next arc looks good.

What did he mean by this?

Watch something worth watching like Jojo.

>>>/cuteboys/

are you retarded? do you even know what Buttlord GT is?

2black4me

Those parody comics are terrible tbh.
It's just a bunch of jumbled memes and regurgitated jokes that's been out of fashion for years smooshed together.

BIG

SAIYAN=

Wow what a bitch, in front of his best friend too

The Jojo anime look like dogshit
Digital animation was a mistake

Small guys need to leave

WTF who does that? Can one of you nerds give me context why a man just blows up another like that?

What ? Why does he take the other guy out in a flash ?

I don't care if it's to make him man up, it's still a bitch move to do that in front of your man's friend and child. Like she couldn't have waited until they were alone. There was no need to make things this awkward for both Krillin and Goku.

He grew considerably stronger. The story just shits on everything.

So even the Samurai fear the kikes.

Only relying on digital animation was and is the mistake.
It can help, but they got so fucking lazy that they try to animate everything digitaly, which leads to a massive drop in quality.
hell, by now I wouldn't even be sure if any animators in japan even know how to animate traditionally.

Goku was taken out by a ray gun while he was I just Super saiyan God Super saiyan..

They got a lot of flak for that so in the tv show they had him shot while he was normal.

By that logic. Red Ribbon army should of killed Goku by now. They too used lasers on him.

They did? I only remember them using bullets, explosives and missiles.

You're looking for /a/.

This she has no respect for him.

I haven't seen the episode it's hard to think of krillin as not brave he always steps up to the plate but he's just totally outclassed by everything they fight.

He and everyone else helped gohan with that kamehameha that killed cell, he tried to fight frieza, etc he gives it his all it's just he's got nothing to give. I mean in the clips shown he got shot doing his job, it's not pathetic to be physically weaker than other people and it's not like he was at any point stronger than his wife.

It's hilarious if you look at the manga official powerlevels 18 is several thousand times stronger than krillin.

Whoops I just noticed it says dagonball which is why this post

didn't make sense to me up to this point

I think he's talking about this movie than the tv series where the black guy's robot only shot a giant missile

Is 18 immortal?

He's scared of taking on a machine gun.
He pussied out since the cell saga.

Dragonball is the poster child of how shit anime is but here's a bump to trigger the sudocuck

Animation is still by and large done traditionally, on paper. The drawings are digitized and the rest–like coloring–is done with computers. Some animation is done on tablets, but we're still talking about fundamentally the same thing. If you think a piece of animation is shitty, it's not because the drawings were scanned instead of photographed.

Asking if animators in Japan know how to animate traditionally anymore is like asking if Hollywood knows how to use computer effects in movies anymore.

No nose.

Watch vid related and come back to me, child.

Is this a thinly veiled blacked thread?

That was part of a visual gag in the first dragonball series btw

Super gets a lot of flak for inbetween animation frames of off models but DBZ looked a lot worse and the animation was even more stiff than what was shown in Super.

Goku gets BLACKED :^)

Eye see what you did there

That's a really offensive pun you did there