How will future historians look back on Holla Forums?

How will future historians look back on Holla Forums?

they won't

I'm going to troll my kids by telling them Holla Forums used to be good. (And they missed it forever)

collateral victim in the genderwars (also known as the rise of the traps) of the early 21st century.

second generation message board

this. once they cut off your dicks (after the genderwar), there will be no one left who cares about imageboards

hehe

now that i think of it: it is funny

If I was not user, I would wish to be Diogenes.

user is a bit like Diogenes though, telling Alex to fuck off like that and shitting where others come to have fun.
Cynicism lives on.

I like your image for several reasons.
Telling emperors to fuck off while getting respect for it means you are more of a man than they. They envy you. You may be "doing little" compared to them but they know that you at the very least stand by some principles and remain as an example of willpower. They may also show willpower but their feats are achieved due to a high part to their followers - they need their followers and you need none, Not even the emperors good words.

Diogenes was the first edgelord.

wew

Nice nigger bump faggot.
What you trying to slide off the forum?

They won't.

Want to prove me wrong? Make history right now. Go ahead. Do it faggot.

I'm sure Holla Forums will be mentioned in passing dialogue of some history book written 100 years from now talking about "The alt-right movement" and Trump and Nazi Frogs and shit

there won't be any Holla Forums or Holla Forums, we woill propably get written off by revisionist after the next sciety collapse or something

All these "historical characters" are made up, and never existed. Including jesus, mohammed, and most emperos too.

You have it backwards, the revisionists aren't going to write us out of history, they're probably going to use revisionism to make us seem "bigger" in retrospect than we ever really were

A lot of the shit you read in history books about certain movements were in reality small cliches over hyped by the media of that era combined with revisionism

Just look at the alt-right bullshit the media keeps spewing out, its already fucking happening

Is that a magazine or something?

Also I didn't realize that trolling was a common thing here on Holla Forums, and i've been here for a while.

Its TIME Magazine actually

And "trolling" is common, just not on Holla Forums, usually its Holla Forums or Holla Forums or even /cow/ doing some kind of raid on some nuMale or whatnot

Even so its not as common as the media makes it out to be, numerous news agencies name Holla Forums as "The headquarters of the alt-right movement" or some such nonesense

See, I go to Holla Forums and Holla Forums all the time, and it doesn't exactly seem like they try to troll. Usually someone posts an article, or starts a discussion on a vidya, and all of a sudden b8 starts raining from the fucking skies.

Also I assumed /cow/ existed strictly for trolling.
Damn I need to explore more than the top 10.

It sounds like you just happen to be on at really shitty times

It's probably this

j

Like at a pile of shit.

a

they won't…
historians need original texts…
all that will exist from Holla Forums will be fragmentary screencaps and hearsay…
sorry Holla Forums unless you do something historic, there won't be any annals (not anals morons) writen about you…

tee hee… he said morons

?

Whith Holla Forums, there is no future.