Isnt sperm donors kind of a cheat code for women? Even the ugliest women can find themselves with Chad babies...

Isnt sperm donors kind of a cheat code for women? Even the ugliest women can find themselves with Chad babies. Doesn't seem fair tbh. Ugly women should suffer, not get a literal free pass of alpha jizz.

Other urls found in this thread:

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men's cheat code is biologically built in y not have to bear the child inside them for nine months.

Bullshit. I'd like a kid but I don't want a wife. Women can do that I can't

Biology doesn't give a fuck about wat you want and what's fair, it just is. Technology can help fuck biology, but there's limits to it, you just happened to be borned outside of the confort zone that fucks biology and benefits from technology, which is where "ugly women getting chad sperm" are. Suck it up and be a funcking man.

Money matters way more than genetics nowadays anyway.

Consider this: if the ugly bitch fucks an ugly dude, they'll have an ugly kid. Who then proceeds to create more ugly kids.
If the ugly bitch gets herself pregnant using the donation of a handsome chap, she'll have a mediocre looking kid, who will then have mediocre looking or perhaps even good looking children. Result is less ugly people. This is only a good thing, right?

Or is it a bad thing for you because you're even less likely to get laid this way?

You could get a surrogate.

True but it puts men and women on a diff playing field. Women can now fulfill their prime purpose in life, for free. Zero resistance to attaining their biological enlightenment. Men are in the gutter fighting for scraps and most will not even succeed if theyre successful, cultured, accomplished 7/10

Men are so privileged they can take being knocked down a peg or two. Cry moar.

Let the women have that "Alpha Jizz" in turn they get a baby retard.

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289

A private Dutch sperm clinic impregnated up to 500 women with the sperm of a mentally handicapped Surinamese man by accident, it has been revealed

The clinic was also caught falsifying records and storing semen in leaking tanks.

Dutch woman Sonja Noordhoek went to the Humo Medical Center in Bijborp and had two children – a son and a daughter – with the help of the sperm bank. The donor sheet claimed that the sperm came from a Dutch man with two children and a university degree who grew up in South Limburg.

“But while the children were growing up, they were getting darker,” says Sonja. The biological father was then discovered to be an autistic Surinamese man. Sonja said that her daughter did not inherit the mental disability, but her son has some degree of retardation. “I came into contact twelve half brothers and sisters, and ten of them have problems,” Sonja said.

It turns out that the Surinamese man had donated more than was legally allowed, and that this seed was spread throughout the Netherlands and even exported to Austria. It is estimated that between 400 and 500 women have become pregnant with his rotten and corrupted seed.

Jan Karbaat, the doctor who ran the clinic, is under criminal investigation.

interesting question, but the answer is simple - they pay u well and u r a bitch that falls for it. If u dont want any1 to have your babies, dont fall for the money.

So what?

Humanity has no objective purpose or directive. You do what you like and then you die. Also, you do have to pay for this shit, this is a business. So class is the barrier.

Again, so what? You choose what you want in life. You don't have to breed. Shit, by your biological deterministic outlook, this is good. Breeds out all the people who are unlikable, and the female dictates "likability" while the make fights each other for the approval of the female. All this changes is the playing field, from the physical fight to purely genetic.

But again, this view is bullshit. Abandon it and be happier for it.

cheating at what though
single mother raised kids are shit
my mother ALMOST single raised me but not, my father was around they just completely separated in my late teen years and I had lots of family time, my dad handled shit without becoming a screaming lunatic when angry

So can men. You can donate to a sperm bank, and there'll be a reasonable chance that some woman will use it, then BOOM. Now there's a person out there with half your genetic material. You don't have to expend resources to raise the kid, you're not tied down to a woman, and you've continued your genetic legacy.

I think you hit the nail in the head. OP's concern have more to do with the fact that no one would willingly take his sperm and raise his kid, even if they get the added bonus of not having to fuck him.

He'd get fucked over either way, whether today or in the 16th century.

This.
You can do it, it's just more expensive because you need a woman to carry it. Using poor Indian women is a popular method these days.

wew

Based Aryanland is looking to stamp this out.

I donate my semen into my youngest daughter's account three times a week.

ok

How does she withdraw?

yes

Where can I find my nearest sperm bank, and how do I make a deposit?

wat

Ask at your nearest School Administration office… they should steer you on the correct path.

You get paid for whacking it

Aryans get paid the most for jizz btw.

We do!