Should people be spanked more?

Not just as kids, but as teens and adults as well?

maybe

I hope so, it's my fetish.

shite tier fetish fam

Get a decent fetish
NOT feet

Pick one and only one

This.

Spanking is way too normie.

On the bright side normie fetish means more material/ willing partners

Yes.

It stops being normie if you spank hard enough

Both of you in my office now! It's time for a paddling!

sting>thud

But that's wrong you fucking idiot

underrated pervert
girls need a regular spank. it keeps them moist and respectful.

by the time they are teens or adults they like it for some reason.

Sounds like you aren't hitting hard enough.

Only for women :^)

Kids: YES, enough of this sissy shit, we're raising bitches.
Teens: As needed, some kids aren't grown up at this stage.
Adults: Yes, as needed when dealing with manchildren, and as desired in the bedroom.
Overall: Hell yes.

Should we bring back the birch?

Bare, underwear or over clothes

Most people prefer thuds to stings for some reason.

What is the best implement for a spanking?

If by best you mean most painful, it is generally agreed that is the cane or strap for common implements.

Men too >:(

Assume the position :^)

Do irish hate spanking because of the asses involved or do they love it because of it hurts the asses that they hate?

Literally Heaven. Or The best version of hell since demon.

I need more booze to figure that one out.

Just had to do that there with a friend a few days ago, she was acting really childish and essentially having a temper tantrum despite being a few years older than me. Was at her house and she hadn't been cleaning up at all, even doing stuff like laundry, dishes or making her bed. Don't know why, something just in me broke and I ended up giving her a scolding. She gave me a "Whatever" attitude and sat down. Told her to stop being childish, she ends up sticking her tongue out at me. Sat down next to her and pulled her quickly across my lap, gave her a dozen hard swats to her backside with my hand. She immediately starts crying and apologizing. Gave her a cuddle and once she calmed down she asked me politely to help her tidy up which I did. Later we cuddled and watched films all night before I headed home. She seems a lot more relaxed now and happy. We're going out this Friday

So guess yeah, spanking is needed and useful. Some people really do benefit from getting a few swats to their butt to correct their behavior. Hell I know there's been a few times I would have benefited from someone blistering my backside for being a lazy shit.

Butthurt spammers is why we need spanking :^)

That's some butthurt.

Pretty much the majority of Holla Forums needs to be spanked.

P-please go easy on me.

Well since you got dubs user I guess I can.

The board owner definitely needs a spanking :^)

I'd love to bend dysnomia over my knee and add some color to his milky white ass
:^)

They'd like it too much.

Just thought of something, how come there's so much spanking stuff on Holla Forums yet the board /spank/ is dead?

Too niche.

top fucking kek

At least make this story more believable user, even 12 year olds make more believable stories

Holy shit user you made me cringe with that post.

I bet user came in his pants too… total Humbert