It must suck to be a girl

I think being female has to be tough in today's world. You're expected to be just as tough as a guy but also soft and gentle. You have to fight hard and be assertive but also submissive and a supportive follower, and it's never clear when. You have all your sex appeal when you are young and aren't experienced enough to capitalize on it well. By the time you have the wisdom to be smart about it, you are too old. You can be abused much more easily, catch STDs easier and get pregnant. You get shit on online just for keks It's true and you know it. You get judged for your looks and people assume you are dumb the prettier you are. And the kicker is that is was much worse in the past. Things have improved only to "just 3/4 shitty."

I would not want to be a girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/groups/1019865904799679/?ref=group_browse_new
facebook.com/groups/614151348740802/?ref=group_browse_new
facebook.com/groups/248582122005899/?ref=group_browse_new
dropjiffy.com/f/0OPF4OGD
spin.com/2016/09/katy-perry-strips-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not that different either way

I think a lot of that is true though. Feminists just conveniently ignore all the perks.

Womyn stronk.

I remember this. It was beautiful.
I need to hang around military bases more.

…So you can expose cheating wives, right?

i agree OP

i hear girls dont even have penises

More like c u k soldiers away on active duty, but sure. Whatever you say.

Why would you do that, user? Jewish people did that in WWI Germany. Are you jewish?

Woman hating MRA lesbian
She's not exactly unbiased, although GWW isn't too bad as far as they go.

Not Jewish. Just horny. The soldiers do it, too. Everybody wins. They can raise my kids, it's fine.

Agreed. I'm probably dumb for thinking so but I think girls do have it rough. I wish I could do more to help.

I bet whoever drew that thought they were 'exposing the patriarchy'

This is how trannies and volunteers are made

sounds like a ferry-tale to me
that would mean they can't fap
they would be miserable all the time.. i guess they would be so frustrated that it would interfere with their math and driving abilities

That is literally the opposite you shitfuck

I would kill to have the caliber of sex toys and orgasms women have

When I said 'this is how trannies and c u c ks are made' I wasn't talking about the parent dumbass

Well then I apologize.

You're dumb. I'd do anything to be female.

I've thought it might be good to be a tranny…
see what it feels like to have a dick up inside you… but not in your arse…
tried that… wasn't fun… :(
but yeah… i think chicks have got it made these days… there is still a lot of stats to show that women earn less and are treated less well… but that seems to still be what's going on in the older gens… younger ones are oevrcompensating and giving huge amounts of power to chicks…
just an observation… but i've seena lot of women i know getting promotions they didn't deserve over guys who did… and that's not jobs i was going for… they tend to get fired when it's worked out that they can't actually do the jobs though…

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to be. They love longer, look prettier, have nicer voices, most entertainment is catered to them, are objects of desire, and like you say now school and work cater to them as well.

I wouldn't want to go trough being a tranny but if there was some kind of magic or wish I would do it in a heartbeat.

This hasn't been expected of women since the 70s, that's patriarchal now :^)

yeah - i think the biggest thing would be wanting to change back if it wasn't so fun… hahaha

I wish women were actually feminine now.

So do they, why do you think women are more and more unhappy every year?

So it does suck for them. They are being told to be something they are not, or do not want to be.

You'd willingly give up on girls and date guys instead?

there are girls who are into girls

No they absolutely do want to be what they are right now, but it's because they've been told that's how they should be by a relatively new school of thought. That's why they get unhappier each year; they double down into this new school of thought because they've been told it will make them happy, while also looking for something to blame for their unhappiness. Little do they know they'll never be happy unless they do a little introspection as a gender instead of blaming the boogeyman for their misfortunes.

Bisexual here.

Would love to deal with all the shit women have to put up with instead of the stuff I have to put up with.

The benefits also mesh really well with me personally.

are you irish?

Eh, I'm not sure introspection as a gender is possible or even helpful. The forces that shape people (the "nurture" of society) are often subtle and hard to wrangle. They also are shaped by both men and women.

I think by the time people are old enough to get a handle on what they are and why, a lot of the forming has been done. I think a bit more individuality and non conformity would allow women to tap more into the "nature" side, which would be feminine in a very true, objective sense. And would be "softer" and less antagonistic.

I'd argue individuality and non conformity led us to where we are now, but I don't have anything to back that up with

Trips of truth, or so I'be been told. Bi guys are supposedly untrustworthy and generally pariahs in the view of full blooded faggots. Sorry, bi Holla Forumsro :^(

faggots hate bi people because they're jealous of the fact that they have an easier time choosing and blending in

I think you're right there too, in a sense. If more traditional values had not been so rejected then the traditionally feminine would have been enforced. But it seems the new dogma is to overcompensate in rejecting that, so that women are wrapped into these non feminine ideals that frustrate themselves.

People like to talk about this stuff. Countersage.

I meant if I had been born a girl and liked guys the whole time.

But still, that means you'd like to like guys?

They've been told the only way to truly be free, to truly be liberated, is to be a man. They can never actually be men, so what else is there to do? Do your damnest to act like a man. For a woman, that means acting like a man turned up to 11 (isn't it funny how they say they want a man to act more feminine, but their idea of a man is to act like a man turned up to 11?). What this does is deter the majority of men from getting close to these women. They may still pump and dump them, but they're never going to get a relationship out of these men (seeing as how men are attracted to women, not men).

And these same women will never admit the fault might lie with them, not the men they unsuccessfully court; "he can't handle a strong womyn" and all that.

Wrong. Femenists are the ones who want girls to be tough, to work, to be asertive… Men want women to be women, gentle, pretty, caring and weak.

Yeah its hard to be a girl, but its also hard to be a boy. Life is hard, get used to it.

If I were a woman, yeah I would want to still be straight

Harder for girls. Get used to it.

Why lass?

The thread was perfectly fine until you decided to try and compare subjective experiences. Go back to whining about how it's hard to be a girl so that you can be taken seriously more easily.

facebook.com/groups/1019865904799679/?ref=group_browse_new

facebook.com/groups/614151348740802/?ref=group_browse_new

facebook.com/groups/248582122005899/?ref=group_browse_new

new fb groups of degenerates womyn from the original mommy wars

You know what, I'm not going to infiltrate those. I have seen enough.

Because pussy is gross tbh

It is harder for girls. It's hard for everyone so guys can't see it or don't want to believe it, because it's miserable for everyone. But it's still true.

No it isn't, men aren't given free shit just because they have a certain set of genitalia

I give up. Yeah women get a lot more charity/free stuff/etc. But there are a lot more expectations of women, subtle things. Just trust me. I can't explain it too well right now.

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

The claim that girls have it harder than guys relies on a rather large pool of evidence you know? It's okay to say "this is why girls have it hard", in fact that's encouraged, but comparing human lives is a much more difficult task than you seem to think. Try again.

I'm not going "just trust" some random fuck. Women have absolutely no expectations now. They haven't had any for close to 40 years.

Feminism: the argument.

This is the most hateful thing I've ever read. Have you heard of "emotional labor"? I'm sure many anecdotes dispute this, but women still make sure holidays happen, weave together the social fabric, pull together family and friends and play ambassador. Guys would just say "we'll just do whatever" for all kinds of occasions and then wonder why or just be oblivious when birthdays, Christmas, school activities, or anniversaries just fizzled and went nowhere.

Women are constantly putting their own emotional needs off to nurture others in their lives. This is just one example of many invisible forms of expectations and labor that women perform all the time.

I don't have time to teach basic gender studies 101 stuff to you. Take a class in your area before you jump into these conversations.

you can't bait me, I am bait incarnate

I just don't want to be a lesbian.

Feminism: the continued argument.

I accept your concession.

You don't argue with fairy tales, there's nothing to concede to

You aren't even trying now.

The only fairy tale is that women aren't actively and systemically oppressed STILL, even in mondern times and yes, even in the west.

No they aren't, that is a fabricated reality made up by people who live in a bubble

But you have time for Holla Forums
I don't even have a dog in this fight I'm just a passerby and I stepped in your bullshit

Yes, they are. There are definite advantages to being a woman and society does give them extra help, but in the aggregate they still lose out.

I'm not a professor and I'd have to push back against an audience that is hostile to the idea. Aknowledging priviledge often feels like an attack even though it is not meant that way. You have to want to believe, at least a little. People here don't want to.

They're probably just browsing in a work break or something. So long as that poster knows, we're not gonna just take anyone's word for it.

Key words: Right now. Which brings us to…

You're gonna actually try soon, right? When you wanna be taken seriously, just do that whenever. We'll be waiting. you fucking faggot

They lose out because of the school of thought telling them that they're still oppressed whenever they can have everything handed to them on a silver platter. That's why they grow unhappier each year, because they're being lied to.

Yeah, being a woman totally sucks.

Think about what you just said.

You just pointed out that not only are women not held down; they are given advantages. Yet you then state that in aggregate you lose out.

A rational person would look at this situation, say "this group is given an advantage and still loses to a group with no advantage." He would then conclude that this obviously makes the advantaged group inferior, since they cannot compete even on a rigged playing field.

An emotional wreck such as yourself would look at the situation and whine about how you need more advantages.

I'll try

Yes buying into a victim narrative can definitely guarantee unhappiness. But some of it is real, and realizing it can def be empowering,

Some of us believe in actual arguments. Not everyone mind you, but if you are trying to get the entirety of Holla Forums on your side, then you are better off just stopping right now. Give us a reason to believe you and some of us might.

What's wrong with being a lesbian? No penetrative sex?

None of it is real. The only way a woman can ever attain true empowerment is to take hold of her inborn femininity and be content in that, which feminism denies them of.

Alright, then. I guess it wouldn't hurt to play devil's advocate for a few minutes.

There are so many factors that work together to determine the quality of someone's life. Yes, some of the adjustments and even outright coddling at times give an unfair boost at the expense of men. Men need help, too. But there are still many, many other advantages and disadvantages that go into how people are treated, supported or undermined. When everything is added up, women still lose out. The positive changes have made things a lot better, like a tremendous amount better. But there is still a long way to go.

Nice bait

I just don't want to end up gay.

Look asshole, society tells men to be a lot of things too; we just kind of disregard it, like women should.

IQ is not distributed equally between men and women. Nature is sexist.

Feminism is not a monolith. It's often called "feminisms" to reflect the many diverse schools of thought. Yeah, a good chunk is garbage. But another good chunk is not, and in academia the debate is ever evolving.

The right to vote, bodily autonomy, being allowed to own property and work, marital rape being possible: these were all laughable and radical stances in the past. There are more good ideas waiting to be embraced in the mainstream. It's not all retarded Tumblr tier crap.

True, but I still don't want to be lesbian. If I were a woman I would want a man.

Do you by any chance want a man anyway? If not, why not?

You could always just go for a trap if you were a girl.

Get out

That's still kinda lesbian even though you get to take dick.

The happiest women I've met are traditional females and the most miserable are bitchy feminists who blame the patriarchy and male privilege for their personal failings. These "positive changes" don't give women any happiness in the end (aside from the satisfaction of screwing over women who were doing well before feminism) because it takes them further away from their natural place, like how a squirrel adapted to living in a metal box would still be a fucking miserable squirrel no matter how much he tried convincing himself that he liked metal boxes.

The right to vote originally came with owning property, and some of the largest US landowners at the time were women.
Aka "I can kill my own child if I feel like it because fuck other people and having to live with my retarded decisions."
Was already legal, but discouraged because it lowered wages and effectively forced both spouses to work.

No as a guy I want woman. In my hypothetical wish fantasy I would want a husband. I don't know exactly why, maybe because I am thinking more from an enjoying being a woman in life rather than sexual daydream.

No I would want a more masculine partner.

That is not true, not at all.

closet gay

Why don't you get yourself off that emotional rollercoaster ride, stop being all flustered and hysterical, and actually name a few of those nebulous and mysterious "other advantages and disadvantages" you talk about if you want to be taken seriously?

That would help make your case stronger, but you won't do it. You won't do it because you have no case; you have no evidence, and whatever "points" you have are so embarrassing and emotionally driven that to iterate them directly would cause the entirety of society to burst into laughter.

The reality of all the "other advantages and disadvantages" you feminists like to whine and bitch about is that they're all inconsequential shit that would only be a problem to any sane person if said person was entirely driven by emotion.

"Someone I saw said I wasn't perfect."

"I'm not constantly being praised by the entirety of society."

"People tell me I should do things I'm not sure I should do."

"I'm expected to do such horrifyingly difficult things as maintain basic hygeine and act pleasantly in the company of others."

None of this shit would phase anyone who wasn't a narcissistic emotional wreck. None of those things would matter to someone with the slightest degree of mental fortitude and the ability to think for themselves and make their own choices (read: someone who is actually "empowered). And that's why you think those issues don't apply to men. They do (god only knows men are called all kinds of horrible things when they try to do their own thing), but unlike women, men deal with it. Men aren't emotional wrecks, men don't let some random person's dissenting opinion cripple them, men just do what they want to do without caring. Because someone has to be able to do that, else society as a whole would come to a screeching halt as we all became too afraid to say or do anything out of a deathly fear of being judged.

Now, I know what you're going to say to this. You're going to trot out the standard feminist line of:

"It's society that makes women react this way! If society didn't tell women to be weak, they wouldn't be bothered by these things!"

Bull fucking shit. "Society" doesn't make you do anything. "Society" doesn't force you to make decisions, it doesn't take control of your mind and make you think, say, or do things. It doesn't force you to have a particular mindset. It doesn't do this because you are (or at least should be) a sentient organism with a functioning brain and a sense of individual will, not an unthinking component of some borg hive mind that receives direct orders from the group.

In other words, the "society made me do it!" argument essentially boils down to you having zero self-confidence and zero willpower. As a result, you are a completely passive creature with no ability to think or do anything on your own accord.

TL;DR: get some actual fucking self-confidence instead of bitching about how oppressed you are on the internet.

Feminism has absolutely turned into a monolith. It's been hijacked by crazies who were let in because feminists were too stupid and accepting of all schools of thought. Now they're paying for "intersectionality" by being completely helpless as feminism pisses people off and makes enemies the world over.

Holla Forums pls go

I can't even with this ignorance. Everyone has the right to vote now, can't we agree that this is an improvement, regardless of how it came about? Pro Choice vs Anti Choice is a whole other debate, but I hope you're at least consistent if you're anti Choice and tell men to STFU about their own total lack of reproductive rights.

Why though if dating a guy is so good?

If being a woman in life is nice, why don't you get a boyfriend as it is? If sexually women are nice, then why wouldn't you be interested in one, or a trap, as a woman? For an enjoyable life and sexual partners?

If men and women were equal by nature, than having everyone vote was just.

This is such a huge pre-emptive straw feminist of arguments I have not made that it doesn't deserve a reply. But here's one anyway. You haven't heard my arguments yet. You asked for them, and then wrote five paragraphs of what they would be, the very Tumblr bullshit I said they were not. I'll get to them, just hold on. You're incredibly hostile to even the idea there might be something to this. I can!t much blame you though, because as I said there is a lot of dumb ideas floating around.

Feel free to dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as ignorant if it makes you feel any better about your flimsy beliefs.
Still undecided on the right to vote, currently leaning towards a Starship Troopers-style system.

You can be equal and have different roles and responsibilities.

Look, you can want to be a straight women in your fantasies and not be gay. Why do you have to ruin this for me? Just let me have this, please.

No, that's fantasy.

FTFY

No, it isn't

user I'm not telling you you're gay. I'm just saying your fantasies are contradictory and don't make sense unless you trap it up and start dating guys right now.

Is that an offer?

No, I'm not into traps myself, sorry.

The crazies are just the loudest, and therefore most interesting in a trainwreck kind of way. Man bites dog vs dog bites man. Unfortunately, anything truly new or revolutionary gets regarded with suspicion because of the constant parade of batshit lunacy and outright misanderist toxic shit.

We'll then, I can't help you.

a lunacy entirely created by women with arms flung open too wide, and women too insane to qualified as anything less than completely destructive.

Can you feel the end of this empowering era of womyn coming to an end? That's good news for women though, as good men will rise to guide them to being fulfilled and useful.

I sometimes think that maybe modern feminism, aside from being a cultural and biological weapon against civilization used by the (((elites))), and aside from being a natural response of women to the fact that all good men died out in wars in the last century, is maybe the brain child of some very smart women, that a 170 years ago foresaw that men are going to replace women entirely with the help of their man-made science and technology, so they did what they could so to prevent their perceived future extinction by their betters.

We're over 100 posts into this thread, and you haven't made any arguments yet. This entire thread has just been you bitching about those nebulous mysterious disadvantages that you face without making any arguments. Every time someone points this out, you just get flustered and say that you totally have amazing arguments; you just aren't ready to say them yet.

Make some arguments first, then I'll shoot them down.

Well like I said, you haven't exactly given me anything to work with, what with this whole thread just being a massive emotional ramble. Again, once you make actual arguments I will address them directly.

The thing is that feminists have a very narrow set of talking points. You always say the same things; it's always the same nebulous bullshit about how someone said something you don't like once and it's totally society's fault that it bothers you so much and that someone calling you a name will somehow destroy your future prospects.

The exact details and wording may differ, but the general argument is always some variation of the above.

motte and bailey

"I totally have arguments! I have a lot of arguments! And they're very good arguments! I just haven't said any of them yet! And still can't be assed to say any of them 100+ posts into this thread! But I will! Totally! Someday!"

I'm waiting for those arguments darling. It doesn't take a man this long to come up with a basic set of talking points explaining his ideological tenets; if women were equal to men it wouldn't take a feminist this long either.

It's called skepticism. Newsflash: people don't listen and believe at face value when someone makes a bundle of arguments from emotion and fails to provide any concrete pieces of evidence. They do pesky things like ask for proof, and they might even fuck with you if they see you clearly can't handle bantz.

Again, this is emotional thinking. You take any case where someone disagrees with you and label it as some violent personal attack (see: feminists calling criticism "violence") because you can't handle people having differing opinions. You can't handle this because you are an emotionally driven person who lacks the self-confidence to go against the grain and hold beliefs which aren't also held by the majority of society. You are too afraid to think or act for yourself.

And she can't help it, because it's her nature to be that way.

The individual is paramount. Anything more than that is usually just an excuse to bend people's wills towards a certain type of behaviour.

If put put the collective above the individual, you invariably ends up in tyranny - which is, funny enough, just a way for one individual to impose his will over the rest of the shmucks.

I'm of the opinion that what we're seeing is just the inane ramblings of children that never grew up and were nothing but coddled and spoiled their entire lives. Now confronted with the blunt reality that they will no longer be coddled, they're now attempting to shape reality how they see fit. An obviously fruitless effort.

I don't know what's worse: the idea that you know how reddit spaces things, or the idea that reddit of all places is the one using proper spacing between paragraphs.

You're a faggot and this is low quality bait.

>Motte and Bailey leddit term along with the spacing
Stop being so threatened. I'm also trying to defend things like voting and abortion rights, which I incorrectly assumed were a given. So yeah, there is definitely some hostility to women's rights ITT. Sorry if I misattributed any to you that didn't come from you.

That was the one you had a problem with. That was the b8?

It's like you're wearing vagina-and-womb glasses all the time.

You know what, observing kikes have this phrase that's part of a prayer they have to say every morning:
THANK YOU GOD FOR NOT CREATING ME AS A WOMAN

I wonder why some (((jewish))) values are not implemented in (((media))) and (((education))).

Where have all the good men gone?

Exactly. I just can't with these guys.

No, I meant literally you retard. Answer the question.

I don't understand.

The same place all the good women went

To one of the following:
a) to >>>Holla Forums
b) to >>>/oven/
c) to >>>/reddit/
d) nowhere they were never good to begin with

What IS a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!

AM I RIGHT LADIES

I still don't understand. I don't see anyone complaining about men here.

Maybe you should have taken the time to think up a concrete position before you started posting? I think that would make your position a hell of a lot stronger, darling.

Motte and bailey

Well shit it's pretty difficult for me to not call a spade a spade. I do understand that honesty is not appreciated in feminist circles when it contradicts feelings, though.

Maybe you should have thought up a concrete position before you started posting, darling. It would make you sound a lot less pathetic.

Where the fuck do you think you are? This isn't a tumblr safe space m80.

Projection, thy name is Post No. 6248337

Where do you think you are m80?

The feminist arguing strategy: associate logical thinking as "hostile" or "violent" and demand that people accept muh fee fees as evidence to avoid being labeled a bigot.

The Chads (the ones women want to fuck) went to the club/to the gym and became metrossexuals.

The Beta Cück's (the ones women want to marry) are still around, but they got fatter, so they need to be more rich to deserve a chance to raise little Chad Jr.

The NEETs (the ones women don't want anything to do with) kept retreating to animu/vydia and are less miserable now that porn is abundant and free.

C'mon!

dropjiffy.com/f/0OPF4OGD

Reddit spacing: the post.

I hate to say it, but threads like this are cancer. But not for the reasons you'd expect.
There are actually femanons here. This thread isn't even that mean by chan standards but when all the comments are variations of how modern women are total shit and how much life caters to them, it makes a girl want to go stop posting at all. Not being even able to function on a Holla Forums level of socialization because you can't stop talking about how much you hate half the human race (the half that they comprise,) depresses them into giving up on participating.
I'm not talking about attention whoring or posting tits, but just commenting or lurking as a default user. Making OC, meming. Just contributions in general. In fact it's better to be over the top rude and nasty to the individual personally, as that can be seen as exaggeration and banter or dislike of the individual. This blanket unilateral condemnation of every female alive as some broken tumblrite is honestly disturbing, and makes a girl realize just how unwelcome she really is here.

Rude tbqh fampai.

I have no argument: the response

a) "femanons" is a stupid word;
b) there are no women here;
c) if there were women around here, their opinion as women is irrelevant unless they show some tits with timestamps.

Grow thicker skin, if you don't like people pointing out women's faults then do something about women's faults. Also, pointing out observable reality doesn't constitute hate. Again: grow thicker skin.

Men are not liberated, they are enslaved. Their sex drive demands it be responded to, if they do not slave away their lives and hand it to women their sex drives will never be truly fulfilled.

Now consider the way taxes work and who gets the most gibs and you will understand that men are exploited and enslaved.

Learn to tell the difference between criticising women generally and hating all women.

If femanons are so sensitive that they fall into tears when they can't get away with lying that they have it as bad as guys, then they ought to be unwelcome and should go make their own hugbox or stop being so dishonest to themselves and the rest of us and unvolunteer themselves.

You are free to leave at any time.

If you cannot make a post that doesn't involve muh vagina, you should not be posting at all.

Grow a thicker skin, bitch.

Now post tits or GTFO back to reddit. I'm sure there are some faggots who are perfectly willing to suck up to you there.

This was the hostility and personal attack. You put a bunch of things in my mouth I never said, then called me emotional and scared. You didn't engage any of the ideas. at. all.

If you honestly think men are complete slaves to their sex drives then your view of reality is skewed by television and movies. I suppose monks and celibates are things that don't exist in your world. Of course they don't women aren't attracted to them.

All these words. Go back to fucking >>>/reddit/ and enjoy your free karma points by acting like a "broken tumblrite" or (even worse) a beta white knight protection them ladies.

If IQ was distributed equally between men and women, I'd be worried but what you wrote.

In other words, as our forefathers said time and time again - vaginas and wombs hold no power here, as they are not needed in this abstract space. Vaginas and wombs and the thoughts their holders have, if being created by women is their only merit, are useless here. Hence, tits of gtfo.

Actually make an argument if you don't want me to assume which arguments you will make.

Grow a thicker skin.

Good men decided video games were a better time investment than women. How shitty do you have to be that men would rather play in a fictional world than spend time with you?

As shitty as modern women are

You are literally an autist and a phaggot if you can't understand why welcoming girls into the discussions will enrich them tremendously. You took a fantastic opportunity for many men here to be exposed to new ideas and threw yourselves into a total shitfit of REEEEED! because you think this is Holla Forumschan and you are either a NatSoc loyalist or a fucking tankie.
At least I am putting in a some optimism and an actual "feeeemale" perspective rather than coming into a thread that was actually going decently with crypto "3DPD a shit" /r9k/ to hiss and twitch venomously at the one or two femanons who are actually bothered to comment. I never even said I was a femanon, you just assumed no one else could think differently than you.

You would be happy for each and every man here to circlejerk in misogynistic glee. You hate every faggot in this thread, you hate women and you hate yourself.

This is the actual reason feminism is needed tbqh.

post tits

I didn't say I was a woman. I was "accused" of being one.

I love how mellow the shilling has become 10/10

You might as well be a woman, post tits

No thanks, whether my tits be genuine or man tits.

Nice assumptions there, faggot.

Am I wrong?

Yeah

Nice pasta

Fair enough. GG.

This is not meant to be a comment on your content, but is english your first language?

I ask because I noticed several grammatical oddities and an inappropriate use a of an appositive comma.

I work as a T.A. and I see stuff like this all day but the way you misused the appositive comma intrigued me. I'm wondering if it may be a reflection of a convention in another language. Most of the stuff I mark is by bings and microsofts.

No, we just know men are less likely to be that retarded.

pick one

Very.

Annnyway, the point of all this is that it's damn hard to be a woman. The world is stacked against you from the start and you face being undermined and judged in ways that men just are not. So think on this in your lives, guys, and try to build up some compassion. Be an ally and help where you can, and appreciate just how good you have it!

Op. Please please please kill your self.

Nice arguments you tremendous faggot.
Fuck off back to Tumblr.
Donald Trump will win the presidency and there's nothing you can do about it.

If being a woman is so difficult then why do you have such an easy time lying and bullshitting your way through everything?

yep, must really hard having most things handed to you. If you want proof that 3DPD have it easier look at female homeless rates.

most of the 'problems' that 3DPD have aren't really problems, and if there are problems they are mostly exaggerated beyond all belief to make themselves seem like bigger victims, because victimhood is useful among 3DPD

Women don't have it hard at all. Not in civilised countries anyway.

This is the funniest lie yet ITT.

oh my god, kill yourself, you white-knight volunteer

If being a woman suck so bad, explain the massive number of traps compared to the tiny number of FTMs?

stfu bitch and make me a sandwich

In non-civilised companies women still have it easy. Men have to be 24/7 body guards for them.

Please list areas where women have it harder than men.
I'll give you one point: They are on average weaker and more emotional than men, making them easier targets for predators and unfit for a lot of physical labor (which is something most people don't want to do anyway).

and in some of the umm… 'companies' the men get put to death if they fail in their 'duty' to 3DPD

As far as I know, women and men have the same average IQ, but the mean variation among women is a lot lower, resulting in fewer idiots and fewer geniuses.

That's why you were called a woman OR a beta white knight defending muh ladies, which is even worse.

Because they have to lie and conceal things their whole life to escape the judgement and hatred they face just from existing.

Women are taken in more only because men are hoping to rape them or turn them into house slaves.

Try again. Note that I said men have a very hard time too. I never dismissed that.

Caught by the word filter

There are plenty of trans men. They just can usually pass either or are just assumed to be bull dykes.

Pay me nigger I don't do it for free.

It would take too long to list. But you can start at the beginnng of life as soon as they anger grade school.

Well since gender is not supposed to matter I will keep it vague. I am just user.

Correct.

I'll throw in my 2 cents on the cause. There is alot of noise in this area
Nah its alot simpler than that. If you operate under the premise that the role of men is to provide, and the role of women is to desire providers and reproduce, then as men become less able to provide this implicit social contract strains and breaks.
Feminism is merely the rationale created to deal with this reality, not the cause.
Well, all religions(like feminism) function this way. Thats why there is an intense relationship between poor nations and religiosity. The surrounding culture is the symptom, not the cause. Think about it. If what makes a man is the ability to conquer and survive, then as that disappears so does the "men" or rather the "good men".

TLDR: People are too poor to have relationships.

We need to bring the patriarchy back.

How?

spin.com/2016/09/katy-perry-strips-vote/
Feminists complain about being objectified and female celebs back every feminist attack on "patriarchy", yet they still do things like this all by themselves on their own initiative, proving the only important thing about them is their body and that's the way they like it. They want it both ways, acting like a whore but blaming you for thinking they are one, all the rights and respect men get but none of the responsibilities or standards.

I like this response. Thanks user.

Well you've had all this free time to say a bunch of things without actually saying anything, please go on and list all of these things which are apparently very difficult to type out.

If you were, you wouldn't be bringing vagina as an argument, you weasel. Kill yourself.

so much for feminism meaning equality. piss off sexist.

Stop projecting your personal insecurities and excuses for idiotic behaviour onto an entire gender. Have you ever considered that people dislike you for your personality instead of your gender?

No, they lie and conceal things because they want.

And they subject themselves to that because they think they can bullshit their way to the top of an abusive relationship.

You mean "deluded women with fake penises", the gender-flipped version of "deluded men with fake vaginas".

The Greta Christina argument.

No you're not.

Girls are terribly behind in schools. Their scholastic aptitude dwarfs that of boys. The simple fact that coed education is still a default hamstrings them tremendously. They could achieve so much more if they were truly focus of our school's priorities. So much remedial effort is wasted dragging the boys along. They should be separated by a good three or four years in grades, at least.

You have it literally the exact opposite.

3DPD have more social initiatives geared towards them, not to mention the fact the a 3DPD can shit out a child, and be set for the next 18 years, plus there are low skilled high paying jobs that 3DPD can do, that men simply can't i.e. whoring and stripping

WHORE

How did I "bring vagina" into it? It's a discussion about women!

Hold on, I'm doing my best. Too many damn replies. But if you think I've said nothing so far, I don't know what to tell you.

feminists tend to do that, has anyone else noticed?

You haven't said anything, all of your responses have been either extremely vague or flat out untrue

If you think I really believe that, you're dead wrong. Lighten up.

You understand that every time you say "3DPD" when you're talking shit about women it's implied that you want to fuck cartoon characters right?

I only point this out because I see people talking shit about women (as they should) on this board while referring to them as "3DPD", and I'm pretty confident that there is no "people", it's just you, and you look unbelievably autistic doing it

People like me very much. If I'm expressing myself poorly here I apologize. But the phrase "brutally honest" comes to mind. All of us, men and women, censor ourselves a bit in this world. If you are in a position to call out bullshit in the real world every time you see it without retaliation, I envy that privilege. Many are not. That's one of the big advantages of an anonymous forum, no?

Isn't it more that boys are lagging behind rather than girls being ahead in the sense that the curriculum is apt for the current learning capacities of the girls?
What you said does not encapsulate an area where girls have it harder, it's actually one where boys have it harder.

But can't you see that whoring and stripping are oppressive to women? Imagine that, use their bodies to take money from less-than-desirable men who just can't fathom themselves without pussy, who are willing to suffer through hours of boring and tiresome jobs just to spend whatever little money they make on all those hours on 30 minutes with some damn skank?

It's exactly like what you said, he has it backwards

The curriculum and the classroom environment are tailored to women's sensibilities (cooperation, "everybody is a winner", multitasking) than men's attitudes (competition, physical activities, shunning losers, concentration in one task at once)

How is it oppressive to be able to do something that the other gender can't? Men and women are different, they're capable of different things.

No. see
They just want a place to live because they are homeless. You are reaching really far.
I'm not here to argue that, someone else asked me about traps
Never heard of her. Can you explain?
Please explain.

I am a guy and I have had a female boss once that put me through a lot of bullshit and I was not allowed to complain without facing retaliation.
This is not a gendered issue.

But 3DPD won't always be required for that. VR, robotics and AI will let men and computers provide the same services.

I like it tbh. It's cute slang. Like dindu, bong and clap.

Don't care

god, fuck yes

well, your confidence is misplaced. More people have used it, and I didn't start, so no I am not the only one using it. It gets more prevalent on the cartoon-centric boards like on /a/, /monster/, and the cartoon porn boards

and no I am not going to stop using it, it is useful that describes three things in one: the noun females, my distaste for them, and my want to fuck cartoons

having more options in then other groups isn't oppressive, it would only be oppression if someone was forcing 3DPD into these jobs, plus I would mind having a job about wasn't back-breaking hard, if it meant I could have a roof over my head, and food to eat

You mean "men who have seen on which side their bread is buttered and decided they no likey".

Lol, I love how they drew a line on that graph as if there was a trend, besides ">80% religious = shithole"

I'm saying girl's scholastic aptitude is lightyears beyond boys'. Boys would be better served as well by a slower pace and simpler material. Girls are doing much, much better than boys but are still held back. It's like a high school football team mixed in with NFL players. The capabilities are not the same.

Even now, colleges are actually, covertly and behind the scenes, letting in under qualified male students so that the gender ratio is not even more ridiculously skewed. If it was a true meritocracy there would be only 25% male population on American campuses, tops.

don't forget asexual means of reproduction
I wait for the day your words becomes true, but as it stands now, they are of no consequence.

Now you're just making things up. Colleges are accepting way more women then they are men

Women's world class sports teams get beaten by men's boys' high school teams.

Women have separate chess tournaments for themselves because they can't compete with men intellectually either.

The people you surround yourself with tell you what you want to hear, and in the end your subconscious doesn't buy it. To solve this feeling of emptiness you built up, or in this case claimed as your own, a series of contradictory abstraction layers that dulled the pain but come out as muddled gibberish the moment you express them to the uninitiated. It's telling how you vaguely refer to all these problems "women" (read: you) face without defining them in any detail, as in reality these problems are ill-defined excuses for personal failings.

No. Women "subjecting" themselves to victim status in such abusive relationships (as victims of domestic abuse and rape) because they think that, if they endure it enough, they might end up on the top (either by killing their abusers, by the means of law enforcement, or by getting the pregnancy card and then runnning away and demanding child support). Sometimes this backfires on them, of course, and they end up being killed by a stupid, possessive idiot who can't see that pussy is cheap nowdays.>Never heard of her. Can you explain?
Greta Christina, radical feminist blogger who coined the "i'm too busy right now to refute this person's points, but trust me, they are horrible." retort. Mind you, all she does is blog and write awful "feminist, sex positive" erotic stories.

google what a "median line" is.
hint: the kind of graph is called a scatterplot.

please don't post monster girls ITT please. I don't want to this C.U.C.K to learn of them, he doesn't deserve to understand the implications that would come with them

No, I meant deluled, as in "I'm really a woman in a man's body, if I just cut off my dick and make a fake vagina, I'll be a real woman!".

That's what I said. And men are far behind academically at every level. If it showed just how lobsided things were, it would be more than 62:38 F:M ratio. Going strictly by academic merit, it would be 75:25 at best. But admissions is not decided by just grades and test scores. The admissions officers pick some men over more qualified women because they want at least a semblance of gender parity on campus. 60:40 is about the best they can do, though, and it is falling. Talented young women miss out to much less talented young men every year in the name of equality, which is pretty much charity or unofficial affirmative action for underperforming young men.

Funny thing that women suck on the STEM fields: they can't math for shit, they can't program for shit, they can't engineer for shit, and they can't physics for shit.

The only thing they can do is biology, and even so, the greatest breaktroughts in the Biology field were discovered by men.

Women can keep that along with pink products and tampoons.

They're very different from chan traps.

They don't give a shit about gender equality on campus, they put women and under-qualified minorities at the top of the list. This is indisputable fact.

The images you attach together with the things you say make it really hard for me not to believe you are merely trolling.
Please show me where you are getting your data, because it does not match up with anything I have ever heard before.

About your college claims, women overwhelmingly major in subjects that do not require logical aptitude and technical thinking, while STEM fields are still overwhelmingly male even though there are dozens upon dozens of programs giving women scholarships and other incentives to go into them.
I'm wondering, are those few women that do go into those fields being held back by their male colleagues?

Alright, I'm fairly certain now that you do not actually hold those views and that you are just trying to rile other users up.
Assuming that's the case, good job.

You said this last time, too

what a slut

Most women literally can't comprehend software development, period. The only exception I can remember from the top of my head is Grace Hopper, and even so, she was dumb enough to create the abomination that is COBOL.

wait, you that stupid cunt that used to namefag, and post from Apple shit?
look bitch we've been over this go to >>>/fem/ if you want to talk to 3DPD
well, at least I know it isn't a beta male, it just some stupid bitch

see how many replies you get when you don't namefag

5/10 Should have downed at least 2.

You remember me!!

Disgusting.

Wait what's going on, who's who?

I love that hypno gif btw.

yeah, still want you to fuck off, tho

No worries. Just somebody accidentally the whole b8.

this bitch, OP, the female-centric poster itt, has done this before, multiple times in fact, this is in only time i know of where she didn't namefag tho, it kinda fooled me

How do you know it's actually a woman?

post moar

Prove that I am OP and didn't just start posting ITT. Or that I don't NOT namefag 85% of the time.

My true story and gender was revealed over the summer. He must have done a good job ignoring me.

In any case who am does not matter. What matters is my plan.

Daily reminder that women only perform half as well as men when standards are cut to make up for their deficiencies. It's why any time women compete in any field that can't be rigged (usually because said field is a competition and any rigging would be blatant and would turn off the people who spend billions of dollars supporting the competition), the playing field is split into female and male components. See: every competitive field from chess tournaments to rugby.

Maybe you should have come up with a coherent series of statements before you started posting, darling.

Women like this are the reason females can't into leadership.

Are you going to list any hard statistics, or is this entire thread just going to be some bull dyke's domination fantasy?

It's time for you to go back to the kitchen darling.

The fact that women are too chickenshit to state their opinions with confidence is not mens' fault. It is not society's fault. It is not the job of men or society in general to fix it. It's womens' fault, and its' their job to do a piss poor job of trying to fix it.

Remember: you are an individual with agency. You are the sole reason for every choice you make. You are not an ant in a hive mind.

Women receive far more funding for every category of care than men. There are far more womens' shelters than men despite men being the victims of abuse just as much as women. Every college campus I have ever seen has a womens' center. Women are given handicap advantages in everything from college admissions to military PT tests so they can get ahead where they would have failed had it been a pure meritocracy.

If this is a patriarchal society that hates women, it's doing a shit job of achieving its ends. Apparently this society that "hates women just for existing" also sees fit to provide women far more benefits than men, provide women with shelters and "womens' centers" without even doing so much as extending a shadow of the same courtesy to men, and provide women with the ability to air their concerns everywhere from the Internet to major news companies.

Also daily reminder that the women on the BBC who said that "society just hates women" take home a 6- or 7-figure annual salary while 50% of men get by on less than $45,000 a year.

The exact reason why women are taken in more is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that women receive far more sympathy than men, which kind of blows the whole "judgement and hatred they face just from existing" out of the water.

You're either a woman or an effeminate man. Either way, you're a pussy.

Once again, men are judged far more harshly than women. Just look at all the hate Trump's gotten just for speaking his mind.

The difference is that men just deal with it. They don't bitch about how someone saying mean things about them prevents them from doing what they want to do.

And that is why men rule the world. Because we're not emotional sacks of jelly like women.

Give me one good reason why I should be an "ally" to a movement whose main goal is to emasculate and use me before kicking me to the curb when I am no longer useful.

And no, "because women want you to" is not a valid reason.

"HAVING A VAGINA MAKES MY OPINION MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOURS!"

Nice job using social shaming in an attempt to mold others' behavior.

Wanna know how I know you have a vagina?

Yes please. Tell me why you are certain I have a vagina.

Ah ok. I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry.

Maybe you fucking niggers should tip your fedoras on ratheism?
Go to this website: reddit/r/atheism, and get your free fedora today!

Uh uh. I saw how atheism+ turned out. I want no part in that.

There is no proof, for all I know you could be Chrystal again.

E zbw Rstevwxy ev xyvj zbseia wsev xia djeid wj tbkyu wj wsev kjvw abiueid xiu einjynbhbiw.

2012 called. They wan their fedora meme back.

I think she posted tits a time ago, I didn't save it because I don't save 3DPD.

don't have much, man. sorry

take a snip of the OP, can't prove you don't namefag tho

You are so right!! It is really hard!! Specially being on this site no one respects your opinion and actually believes that you can understand what is going on. Sometimes I wish I was a guy.

Mein negro.
Shame his anatomy grew worse when he started rushing his drawings to meet demand, but it's not like anyone complains.

Thanks!

I am Chrystal, who is the same namefag is referring to.

So closed minded.

Prove it by using your trip.

I agree with OP. If we want pic related we have to include women.

Careful girl, they're gonna demand tiddies and a volunteer will ban you if they are around and you don't deliver.

No I am anonymous for this thread.

How can we help though?

Nice try, but even by your logic you have already outed yourself in .
The only reason you would not use your trip for just one post on here is if you weren't actually Chrystal.

If not Chrystal, then who? Who else with a radical femgenda would make such a thread and prothylize the virtues of 3DPD? It could only be her/him/me.

it's almost as if you believed what you were saying but not quite

this site isn't for you

If you don't know how to include women than I'm sorry user, you're just not a rael man.

We have to stop pic related and make pic related, ok? #stopopresinstartincludin

Nailed it. Trips of truth.

stop derailing the thread and go back to 9gaga you dweebs REEEEEEE lol

As long as you don't use the tripcode, I'm not going to believe anything. The word you are looking for is proselytize, by the way.

You read my mind. Thank you. I am a woman and I am not like the "modern women" around and I do understand the same concepts.

But it's my thread. And it's past bump limit.

Christian Bale has blessed me with his approval

I knew that word fucked me up. Damn iPad autocorrect fails me both ways.

why?

It was hard to type out that OP. Could you almost get behind the idea like I could almost believe what I was writing?

The grass is always greener, etc.

The images you used later on were way too obvious, and your talking points did not make any sense because they weren't even ones feminists use.

A thread cannot be "yours". Once it leaves you mind and enters Holla Forums, its everybody's thread. Why so possessive?

Probably because they can still delete them.

why are you addressing me as the OP?

Not the poster, but read again. They are saying they are the OP.

Every end is a start of a new beginning. Are you afraid of dying?

Well I was arguing both sides. Only when so,e spirited opposition showed up did I pick a firm side. Some of the crazier stuff are things I have really heard said, though.

I would never delete a thread I made.

Stop acting like you're me. Trolling is forbidden here.

i see

i could if it was a realistic option that you believed in the things you said but it simply isn't a realistic option

I was just pointing out the one thing an OP can do no regular poster can do to a thread.

Sorry :^(

We'll you've ruined it now. Time to delete.

is an imposer. I'm not even sorry.

No that was me, imposter. But I did lie. Fuck the police, fuckmods420

By the way, your thread just inspired me to make another thread.
You can join me over there.

Link?

Blog post. Sorry anons.

The thing I hate the most about being a woman is other women. A majority of them are so shallow, greedy, and judgmental. I feel like women are always competing with each other subconsciously. Maybe it's the media's fault that women feel the need to compete, compare, undercut, and undermine each other. I mean the most popular shows are those God awful reality shows were women are just plain hateful and nasty to each other.

Let me tell you. It's so hard to be friends with other women. Here is two stories that happened to me recently.

I use to be best friends with this really funny, beautiful girl. We didn't have anything in common but she was fun and she made me laugh. So she has this betavolunteer obsessed with her. He kept showering gifts upon her. She would accept all his gifts, and the second he was gone, she would talk shit about him. Call him obsessive. Call him a creep. So on and so on. Never dated him. Never slept with him. One day he sees me playing Spiderman 64 on my laptop. We start talking, and we hit it off. I teach him to emulate games. He asks me to hang out. I say yes. He tries to shower me with gifts too, I turn them down. I decide surprise him with homemade baked cookies to show him not all gifts have don't need to be store bought. My friend finds out we're becoming closer. She stops talking to me and stops working with me on our final project. She is really nasty to volunteerbeta. He freaks out and starts worshipping her again and completely ignores me. I don't even fucking care that much really. I knew he was head over heels for her, so whatever. I just want be her friend again. I try and she attacks me and accuses me of trying to steal betavolunteer away.
I'm flabbergasted. I tell her were just friends, and you do nothing but talk shit about him. You don't even like him. Call her psychopath, and never speak to her again.

Here is one that happened to me last week. So I am really, really good at my job, so most of my coworkers(female) hate me. There is this one PC fat fuck at my job who is pure nightmare fuel. She never does her job right. Usually I handle these kind of problems silently. I honestly don't care for drama, but this colossal bitch brings the drama to me. Sunday my boss comes up to me says I need to be nicer to fatfuck. I made her cry by snapping at her or something. COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Bitch enjoys pushing my buttons and making me yell at her retarded ass. I once asked her nicely to stop doing somethign. She does it again and again. I ask her why she does it, and to please stop.

I never wanted to hit someone so hard in my entire life.

Men are so much easier to be around. I've never had any problem with my male coworkers or male friends. I hate women's indirect aggression so much.

Men are so predictable I have categorized them into three neat little categories. Shall I go on?

Bumping missed potential bread. I'm disappointed in most of you, and hope any lessons of bringing women back to femininity and off self destructive paths is taken to heart.

OP can die in a fire, stop racemixing, and I hope we can try this again with better results some other day

Assuming this is true, I feel sorry for you.
Yes, please.

Sadly, it's all true.
I have class. But if this is thread is still about, I will tell you about three most common men I encounter in the wild.

id say no, but you got dubs so you're obliged to cont.

but in regards to female kinship, its always been a mystery at how vitriolic and spiteful things get; especially considering only a fraction of men ever seek masculine bonding anymore. how do you end up balancing this invisible competition? for guys, no one wants sloppy seconds, but at this point, i think most anons are at most wanting an average weight and a full head of hair. Im a nohomo that does ballet. Ive seen what girls can mold themselves into; its breathtaking. but even they arent immune to petty girl shit. i don't get it, man. no one should carry that much ilk for their own sex on a daily basis.

I made a new thread for you.

Trips confirm.

I'm not gonna lie, I wish I could have an orgasm that hard.

I hear these kinds of things from women all the time. I honestly don't know why women get like this these days.

Technically there is the aneros, but 90% of men can't ever get it to do what it advertises.

You know the rules, tits or gtfo

I dodged, faked and bypassed that rule four months ago. I'm not even a girl and admitted it two months ago.

Fine by me!

The only trigger discipline a woman has is getting triggered to discipline manginas

lol