What a fucking moron.
What a fucking moron.
What a fucking moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ege1c
myanimelist.net/anime/233/Daa_Daa_Daa
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
avxblog.ru/torrent/161925/daa-daa-daa-ufo-baby-season-1-xvid-aone
bakabt.me/torrent/176534/daa-daa-daa-ufo-baby-season-2-aone-frostii-aozora-tmusubs
bakabt.me/torrent/161925/daa-daa-daa-ufo-baby-season-1-xvid-aone
youtube.com/watch?v=lNYcviXK4rg
youtube.com/watch?v=jdccNAOvPHg
color-hex.com/color/414141
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/06/former-facebook-employee-compares-company-culture-to-a-religion/
ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07/the-gervais-principle-or-the-office-according-to-the-office/
passwordstore.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive link faggot. you have one and only one responsibility and you fucked it up

archive
archive.is/ege1c

Da Da Da I Don't Love You You Don't Love Me
aha
aha
aha

What you will and what you won't
What you do and what you don't
What you can and what you can't
This is what you need to know:

I know why you ran away, aha
Understand you couldn't stay, aha
Wonder where you are today, aha
After all was said and done
It was right for you to run!

And he used it on multiple sites. Do you know if he was actively using those accounts, or were they just old ones he used to test something out?

Also if Zuckerberg isn't smart enough to use a password manager / generator (one unique randomized password for each site you use), then we can be certain he's not of the intelligence necessary to actually oversee Facebook, and must be the mere front guy.

Is he the brother living at the top of the hill?

No shit, batman.

And a third post, to clarify. Yes, you could be a good CEO and not know about password managers. Many successful CEOS and Presidents probably do not.

Zuckerberg however, is educated in computer science, and runs an organization that obviously has to intersect with information security. Given his background and responsibility, that is why it would be shocking for him not to know better.

probably working for the Irish

:^)

Reminder

He is a front man. Facebook run by the government and always has been.

Two wrongs dont make a right guys

Normalfags' lives are in his hands and he has butterfingers?!

Aren't jews supposed to be smart?
Cause this is really stupid.
I mean he is supposed to be computer savvy, not like my 87 year old grandma.

DA DA DA

Heil.

We all suspect that, but we have little concrete evidence to support it.

There wont be a better post itt than this one

yes but even if you don't use it at the very least use capital letters and numbers, not two letters repeated 3 times

GGG BBB BOBOBO MLMLML

lol

Jews actually fudge the numbers in terms of IQ
They claim to have an average IQ of 115 but look at Israels average IQ and you know its a lie, that 115 is mainly from people in (((higher education))) though

You can't make that blanket statement. And clearly, dada… wasn't a product of one.

No.

It is because the 115 group are the Ashkenazi, and Jews of Israel are mostly Mizrahi. Israelis exhibit little differences to Arabs.

It might be that he got super cocky and considered himself untouchable.

That's weird Masonic kind of shit… "secret clothes power." And we know Masonry and Jewish mysticism go hand in hand.

This thread stinks of learningcode.

You can call him a moron if that makes you feel superior to him, but he still has more money than you.

What a facking fink.

DA DA DA

This confirms what I've suspected all along.
Zuckchucklecuck is a fucking moron.

He is just another conniving rat faced Jew

I really like how Latuff slowly learned to draw weapons. Heck, anybody would guess that's a Tavor.

Maybe he just likes his shoujo anime.

myanimelist.net/anime/233/Daa_Daa_Daa

Latuff is a scumbag, but in this particular comic, he captured Zuckerjew's psychotic face and eyes perfectly.

DADADA
DADADA
DADADA
DADADA
DADADA

shit fam that looks comfy

Daily reminder that before The Intelligence Community became involved Cuckerberg thought up facebook to help himself stalk girls because he's a socially awkward autist.

I bet his new password will be dundundun

I used to have a really good password but then they made me change it so i use an idiot tier one

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

that fool mask looks shit
FTFTY

see

And make sure your keystore is encrypted.

It is, IMO. I found it on some anime site while looking for anime with particularly odd names. It was also the first anime that got me to actually watch something subbed, because I didn't read fast enough, and I used to have to pause it a bunch.

Anyway, it's only fansubbed, and it took probably over a decade to be completely subbed, but the anime is completely subbed now, if you want it. I found out about it several years ago, and still had to wait years for it to be completed, but even before that, I was seeing comments about how people had been waiting years before even then. It's been a long time coming.

Season 1 avxblog.ru/torrent/161925/daa-daa-daa-ufo-baby-season-1-xvid-aone

Season 2 bakabt.me/torrent/176534/daa-daa-daa-ufo-baby-season-2-aone-frostii-aozora-tmusubs

Hold on here, I don't know how I missed that first link being something entirely different than intended. Here's the one I meant to post. bakabt.me/torrent/161925/daa-daa-daa-ufo-baby-season-1-xvid-aone

You don't have to be a genius to steal someone elses idea

Also the daily mail isn't a news source

The irony is that if the Social Network is true then Zuckerberg would have been a stereotypical channer before he created NSAbook.

The social network originally created by presumably Zuck isn't exactly a marvel of engineering in itself.

The impressive stuff like all the massive scaling engineering that has been done to grow Facebook to as large as it is was done by other engineers hired by Facebook over the years.

You're both wrong and right on some issues. Jews have been caught falsifying numbers, but they do have slightly higher verbal IQs. Not as high as 115, though.

He's a front jew.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lNYcviXK4rg

That's the first thing that popped into my mind. Zuck must be a big fan of Trio. Makes sense because their single "Da Da Da" became very popular in the late 90s when he was an impressionable teen. I mean, who could ever forget that VW commercial?

>youtube.com/watch?v=jdccNAOvPHg

Seriously, a fucking car commercial relaunched the career of a music group that was popular a decade ago on a different continent.

That's how you become the next CEO/CIO

don't believe it. OP is a noob shill, and this thread is leftyshit 0/10 hoax

this bump is exclusively for you

Mark/Jacob Greenberg/whateveryourkikenameis, go back to 4chan merchant.

How many channers are hook nosed?

Hymie, you came to the wrong neighborhood
REPORT + HIDE

The capital numbers especially, they never see those coming.

Thanks for informing us Schlomo, you really are our greatest ally

It popped into my mind too but it's just as likely that "dadada" is what he is saying to his newborn spawn all day long. We don't know that it was always his password. He might change them and keep them simple.

Da Dada / The Data

Is that the sound his wife makes while enjoying her time with her bull?

Anyone? (Clue: hex)

You will shit bricks when you get it

This sneaky jew

Next clue: web safe color

Next clue: D = 4, A = 1

Next clue: kys

Oh shit

Fairly certain he jewed someone out of the code for Jewbook. There is no way anyone would be this retarded and have any sort of computer-related skills, much less coding.

Ah fuck it, you guys are newfags. Let me help.

D = 4, A = 1 (Gematria, know your enemy)

DADADA = 414141

Now, this faggot was a silicon valley nerd. Where do we see a sequence of 6 numbers in computer tech lingo? Hex colors of course (Pic related), something many web designers like Zuckerberg end up knowing like the back of their hands.

Hex #414141
color-hex.com/color/414141

#333333 = #33 33 33 = #666

Also, happened on 6/6/16, if I am correct in saying so.

You guys sure are getting sloppy.

I came to this thread expecting screen caps of lulzy shit posted on his accounts by the hackers, and I am very disappointed

Could you recommend a good one?

So this "hack" is a farce then. It specifically left these breadcrumbs for people to find, and think "OMG SATANISTS" instead of seeing jewish connections.

Classic distraction tactics, albeit more hidden than normal.

Exactly. The memes go deep though, young user.

You got him there, goldberg

I'm glad we agree. It doesnt add up that an executive of a huge company would have such a retarded password like that, but now it makes sense why it's being reported as such.

They expect us to believe that Zuckerpunch's password is "DADADA"? Please. This is almost certainly a fabricated story.

See>>6249230

Confirmed for meme magic/jewish mind games

EVERYBODY SPREAD THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/06/former-facebook-employee-compares-company-culture-to-a-religion/

Tell me about Zuckerberg, why does he wear the hoodie?

Bitch every company does these things. If more 23 year olds showed the same kind of commitment to work these ass blasting liberals at facebook do America would already be great again. This article is clickbait shit.

Kike must really like Tunak Tunak, then.

Same thing I was thinking. "ZOMG 14hr days to get a project done on time," everybody does that. These journalist live in a world of make believe and boozy brunches.

These.

The pudgy corporate types in their fucking ties in air conditioned buildings think they know what hard work is.
Think they know.

Are you familiar with The Gervais Principle, aka pure autism that led to someone watching The Office and writing a somewhat decent theory on the corporate sector?

ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07/the-gervais-principle-or-the-office-according-to-the-office/

tl;dr, sociopaths make company, get wageslaves to do the manual labor, get bureaucrats to maintain company, company dies when sociopaths leave.

Your mind, come on jew, you can do better.

For normies, there is "lastpass" which is widely used.

Personally I use a free unix CLI utility passwordstore.org which uses gpg encryption.

Apple have a password manager built into their operating systems, but it has to be managed using Safari in OSX.

Jew fucks up hard. Other jews swoop in and try to spin it as sophisticated ruse to maintain the projection of zionist superiority. Just typical Jewish trickery.

Why didn't the hackers post Piccolo Dick or Gore?

this can't be real, zuckerbuerg absolutely should have known that password can be brute forced in like an hour

this is a kike stunt

Isn't this the guy who spends 7 million dollars a year on personal security?

you only realized this now? that type of photo sharing social networks is OLD as heck, myspace, hi5, messenger, etc, is basically same tech.

Is there a difference?

yeah this (((zuckerberg))) password thing is a publicity stunt

why is Holla Forums falling for it

Nope, purely a coincidence, its a joke password obviously :^)