Do you use any google services?

Do you use any google services?

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/questions/29752447/how-to-get-a-youtube-channel-rss-feed-after-2015-april-20-without-v3-api
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use an imageboard that allows direct hotlinking of youtube videos

This board doesn't allow it though.

Using google drive as one of the many free cloud storage offers where I store mirror of encrypted virtual disks(VeraCrypt).

Redundancy for Resilience.

I don't see a problem with using the enemies resources against them.

Just don't use the search engine, email or view ads.

Good old Jewgle

only jewtube. I feel ashamed but there still aren't alternatives with so much material

The point is there was a conscious decision here to promote them over the plentiful competition

nobody gives a fuck Anil, just stop tweeting

what?

Daily Motion?

They're worse than Jewtube and take down fucking everything.

Rock the Dragon.

What's wrong with pandering?

Bing news has considerably less faggotry than Google news. Google seems to prioritize the most pozzed outlets and blogs, the ones where just by reading the site name I can already guess what title they went with. The image search is also heavily manipulated (although that might just be no one focusing on corrupting Bing's results) and the algorithm is bad and seems to heavily prioritize reddit. Do an image search on both for "titties" for example.

bing is the better search engine but if they got popular they'd probably go the same route as google.

they've already got the same privacy issues, then the whole issue of it being tied into the OS.

Yes I work at google. I guess it's time to start looking for a new job.

Why don't we use a media goblin live instance instead?

People would spend more time shitposting about the fucktarded name than using it

All search engines suck diarrhea out of pozzed hobo arseholes, but Google sucks the most.

Is there a way to convert a youtube channel into rss so I don't need an account?

YouTube used to have that functionality before Google bought it. I used to use it all the time.

No. Google is botnet and run by the NSA.

there's a telegram bot that allows just that. Name is @TheFeedReaderBot

Q: Got any better way to break off the monopoly of Youtube's hold over webvideos?

A: no

I found this: stackoverflow.com/questions/29752447/how-to-get-a-youtube-channel-rss-feed-after-2015-april-20-without-v3-api

Faggot.

The issue is that YouTube is already hosting and indexing centuries worth of videos to billions of people. The key is to distinguish hosting and indexing. What really makes the community, after all? It's the ability to connect people with their favorite videos and channels. It doesn't matter what server is hosting a video, only that the videos are all indexed on one list that can be searched.

That's why I believe that the only was to usurp YouTube's control on the market, is to index videos on all video hosting sites, and provide a comment section and subscribe feature. Uploaders can have a meta channel, and link their YouTube, Dailymotion, etc. channels to it. If the uploader chooses to host videos on another site, he won't lose his fans, and the community doesn't splinter.

Meta sites are the only way to free communities from evil corporations. I see too many communities criticize the site they use, but won't leave, because all their favorite uploaders, friends, etc. use that site. What makes the community, is the way friends are connected to each other, and the content is connected to each of them. We don't need to host the video to make this connection.

I urge Holla Forums to consider meta sites, because anything else will be subject to the same problems that YouTube now has.

Mostly Google reCaptcha.
Google Search through Startpage.
YouTube through youtube-dl occasionally.

So what is the non-SJW equivalent of every major Google service so I can stop using them?

ublock

oh, then I'm covered

half websites use google ads
half websites use google analytics

half websites use cuckflare which requires you to enter google captcha to view any page on the site (unless you're some cuck who uses clearnet or some private proxy which everyone can easily tell is you)

99% of video content on internet is hosted by google (cucktube). luckily most video content that matters is available outside cucktube (and/or is banned from it). but still, if your friend wants to share a video with you, it's going through the G, as opposed to something sane like decentralized hosting. if you want to view some important video about an ongoing event, it might only be available on cucktube

linux kernel and userspace is all tainted by developers working for the G

an hero

You know, back in 2014 Holla Forums actually did support dailymotion and vocaroo embeds. I know because I actually embedded dailymotion vids and vocaroo recordings.

If you use jewtube with adblock they gain nothing from you, you're just using up their bandwidth. It's why they started Youtube Red.

People using adblockers is a technical problem for them to work around. So long as they can mutter about "engagement" advertisers will never fully abandon them. In the future, both ads and content will be delivered from the same server and presented in the same page elements using the same technologies. Or they could just switch over completely to native advertising. Either way, it hurts them more if you just stop using their services all together. Or do you think you can bankrupt them by using five cents worth of electricity?

Them being SJWs or not is the least of our worries