'King of the Hill' Creator Mike Judge Prepping Anti-Donald Trump Campaign Ads

I never expected #idiocracy to become a documentary.

— Etan (((Cohen))) (((@etanjc))) February 24, 2016

archive.is/mgjJL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0fy_gd2lY0
youtu.be/y0ME7WFl1nk?t=38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hank me up
hank me up inside

Nice imgur filename redditor

Seems more like a Cohen thing then Mike. He's probably getting paid shits loads of money to do it.

King of the Hill
Season 1: Episode 8 - Shins of the Father
Synopsis:

I thought Mike was based (at least by Hollyweird standards).

What a faggot. Anti-Trump ads aren't the only things hes prepping.

well fuck there went my KoTH reaction faces.

I told everyone on here that Goy of the Hill was Jewy, no1 believed me.

jew agenda and massaging his own ego.

And

God fucking damn it I was just getting into king of the hill again. Everyone I used to respect is coming out as one of these emotional anti-trump pussies. Sounds like it's mostly ((Cohen)))'s idea though, unsurprisingly.

He made a conspiracy character that was a White male being cucked by a shitskin, another dumb White male ex military, dumb White male hick, dumb White male who can't talk, dumb White female daughter, dumb White fat son, ugly White female wife.

Yep, that's jewwood standard.

I can go into detail why King of the Hill has always been blue pilled kike infested garbage but it pretty late. However one example is Boomhower always getting cucked by his blonde wife with le swarthy shitskin.

Sad to hear. Unless these boys have solutions to the immediate problems the US is facing who cares though. I should not vote for Trump so ISIS architect Hillary makes it in? So illegal immigration continues and what little is left of the culture that built all this, and sustains it, is washed away?

That meme's kind of gay tbh.

What is Judge doing? It sounds like this is mostly Cohen just acting all Jewy as it is.

should i shift delete my KotH folder? I have every episode ever made

I'm not gonna let this ruin my love for KotH.

I actually liked that guy. Now I have nothing but pity for this nigger being either completely oblivious to this crap or a leftist retard.

Goddamn it Mike.

Fucking faggot

Make a King of the Hill ep where a mexican burns an American flag whilst recieving welfare entitlements and spitting on American citizens unpursued by the law and hank just looks down and sighs and says 'welp' fucking faggot. Fuck mike judge.

Pretty much, I've done that before, realize the embedded poz in some material I like so I trashed it, even though certain elements are good.

KotH was pozzed from the top down anyway. It's Beavis and Butthead that you should be worried about.

The funny thing about Idiocracy is that it's supposed to take place 500 years in the future. Yet some how the majority of the population in America is still white. That's the real amusing part when people point to it as a prophecy of the future.

Mark Zuckerberg managed to convince mike judge that American Facebook Ads can only be delivered by an illegal labor force unbound by minimum wage while consulting for realistic nerd tics on the set of 'silicon valley'

I watched it recently, and it was absolutely flooded with blacks and hispanics from what I remember.

That's you're call user. I gave Talmudvision a while ago (some shows were tough at first). But yeah its pretty clear that King of the Hill is Kosher. I always felt it was mocking blue collared Americans portraying them as fool. Not surprised to find out it was co-written by a kike.

gave up*

THE IRONY

Mike, I get that you're an Alex Jones tier faggot, but even he supports Trump.

Reminder that King of the Hill has an entire episode where Hank is literally cucked by a Jew and learns to appreciate it.

A Jew fucks his mom and he loses his sight. The Jew gradually educates him in the joys of degeneracy and multiculturalism. He regains his site in a "religious experience" of Jew appreciation.

By the end Bobby is speaking like a kvetching New York Jew.

The worse part, this is a Christmas Special.

Reminder that King of the Hill is produced and written by Jews and push Jew bullshit to middle class white America all the time.

Still the most neutral portrayal of mid-west America made in the past twenty- five years. Wouldn't say it's mocking blue collared America either. Hank's the most level headed person on the show while still very obviously being a conservative.

Oh i see when Hillary or Jeb or whoever the fuck runs it's business as usual, But when a "straight shooting" successful individual made in the free-market comes along that's when we've reach #idiocracy

I hope that this fucker gets king hit by his own hubris.

A long time ago Judge did try to make that show The Goode Family which was basically King of the Hill but with liberals, didn't even last a season; maybe he realized who you're not supposed to take swings at

I still think Beavis and Butthead is funny, fuck everything

It's Boomhauer and he's the incomprehensible bachelor with the muscle car. Dale is the cuck. But at the same time John Redcorn's character is a recurring stab at the concept of the noble savage. No character is all knowing, all good or all bad. The whole point of the show is to be a nuanced realistic sitcom. Clearly the nuance portion was lost on your entry level "redpilled" ass.

Rage about how it's kikemade talmudvision now, but do me a favor and rewatch it when you're in your 30s. I assure you'll get a lot more out of it and realize why KOTH is probably the closest thing we've had to a pro-white/blue collar class show on TV in decades.

Exactly "Idocracy" is pseudo redpill. First the guys love interest is that ugly weird looking half black Jew who was on Snl. Secondly in the beginning they're are showing dumb "trailor trash" white people breeding when we all know its blacks and browns are breeding. The movie wasn't so much as trying to red pilled people as much as kikes mocking "le stupid fat dumb Americans" to make themselves feel morally superior like always.

Does your wife let you watch? ;^)

Sounds like another to be added to the ever long growing list of those stumped by the Trump and kek for trying to stump Trump.

Eh, devil's advocate, but I've seen The Goode Family and it seems far more likely that it didn't last because the titular family was unamusing, unsympathetic, and unfunny. So if nothing else, he at least managed an accurate portrayal of liberals.

Don't forget the episode with chris rock and how it's cool and funny to shit on whites, but White Pride is out of line.

Or the episode at the renaissance fair that's run by the big bad misoygnist and peggy has to free the women.

Yeah, there definitely are a few things like that which keep it from being totally red-pilled but over-all it's way more respectable than most other shows from the last 10-15 years. I watched an episode today where Bobby goes all SJW for Native Americans and the entire episode is about how bad white men are for stealing their land until the very end where it's revealed that the local tribe were savage cannibals, and it ends on a more neutral note with Hank setting Bobby straight. Compare that to some shit like friends where you're a terrible homophobe if kissing another guy doesn't sound like a great time to you. I wouldn't totally dismiss King of the Hill.

Since we're on the topic can we just have a blue pilled kike animation shows in general thread. I've been meaning the make a Futurama thread for a like time. Its co-produced by a Jew name Cohen and the first episode is literally Fry getting a microchip implanted in him and resisting at first but in the end its ok and not a big deal. Pretty blatant Jews were trying to condition Goyim to be more accepting to getting chipped. And the series itself saturated with a bunch of other Jew blue pilled marxist garbage.

Oh shit and there's that episode where Ladybird bites a black guy and Hank spends the whole episode worried that his dog might be racist and does everything he can to prove it's not true.

literally just deleted everything koth related from my pc

Eh, Futurama always gets a pass from me because it's blatantly absurd future comedy.

I see your point though.

say whatever you want, just as long as you check it out again when you're older and have done and seen more shit

You mean the episode where booda sack gets fired for that shit, then ends up working for Hank at Strickland?

I swear you niggers get offended by one scene in an episode then completely miss the other half.

Oh and the one where he passes up hiring the beaner lady for the job at Strickland propane and gives it to the white guy instead, peggy gets mad at him for it and is proven right in the end when the guy turn out to be a heroin junky reject.

King of the Hill is just marxism lite

plz be fake shit
i used to like you, you bald homo
eh, what do i care. random jewtubers made your shit better than you ever could

It's nothing but anime now.

Sorry western media you have given me no choice.

And the Pastor is a woman.

Goddamn. I can go on forever. There's a shitlord of commie garbage in that show. It's all so subtle and hidden by the rest of it.

In what it is a classic case of Dunning–Kruger, true idiots believe this. They think of themselves as elevated in the hierarchy merely owning to being apart from the "dumb "Drumpf supporters".

I still can't explain Terrance Tao though, a legitimately intelligent man echoing these same motifs.

Mike Judge had Terry Crews make this speech, I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

Oh yea. Dale's dad is a flaming faggot and is dating a beaner dude and Dale accepts it.

I guess I'll have to cancel my KOTHonline subscription. Too bad, I'll miss that mmo.

Also that episode where Peggy makes friend with the tranny.

Can anyone honestly argue this show isn't marxist garbage. I can go on all day.

iirc, it was a protestant pastor who wasn't portrayed in a good light

Why even live?

I deserve one more KoTH Online joke. This thread hurts.

she wasn't and ended up fucking bill.

Should be renamed "life and times of the average corncuck transplant"

I guess the whole time it was one of those shows where we were supposed to be hating the fun characters like Hank and Cotton. RIP Beavis and Butthead.
Also to be fair the joke was that Peggy was such an ugly woman that trannies thought she was one of them.

The most egregious moment for me was the Kwanza episode where black culture is just supposed to be the greatest. ZERO mention of any negative aspects of it throughout the entire episode and it ends up saving the day at the end because it's supposedly so unifying. I cringed so fucking hard. Also when they travel through all of time over and over again and Farnsworth keeps killing Hitler. He didn't fuck with the rest of history at all but I guess the holohoax is still that important to people from 1000 years in the future.

underrated post.

m8.

Why do people say this shit? I know that I'm the devil inKKKarnate for liking Trump despite not being white, but how retarded do people think that I am to not know that -you- know exactly what you were doing when you slapped the fingers on your keyboard to form words that account for 140 characters or less per post?

I know I'm autistic for getting hung up on that part, but god damn. There exists people whose jimmies are not rustled, but I am not one of those people right now.

david x cohen, AKA david s cohen. he used to write for the simpsons.

he wrote anti-religion, pro-vegetarian and pro-immigration episodes. i always skip his episodes

It doesn't matter what the joke was or what ultimately happened. What's important to these poison pushers is they find a way to get it in. From there starts the slow roll to what we have today. Children's show's with trannies and faggots in them

Since you brought up Futurama, here's one that always really bothered me.

Season 6, Episode 4: Proposition Infinity
The entire episode is a heavy handed allegory for gay marriage, ending with it being legalized and the straw-man objector to human-robot marriage being revealed to have been in a human-robot relationship himself in the past that had gone sour. Rather hilariously and almost certainly unintentionally, the characters the episode focuses around being in a human-robot relationship aren't portraued as involved with each other out of actual love or caring about eachother, but because they're basically sluts who only care about sex.

All in all an annoying and preachy episode made only to push politics. The quality of the post-revival episodes was low in general, but this one in particular stands out for being terrible because of…

Season 3, Episode 15: I Dated a Robot
Another episode involving a human involved with a robot. The robot (female in this instance, unlike the previous with a male robot) is little more than a sexbot with a downloaded personality. The other characters treat the relationship as pathetic and disgusting in this episode unlike in the later one where the very same characters act as though it's no big deal. Apparently when it's just a joke about a man and a sexbot, it's ok to play it for humor, but when you politicize it and make comparisons to gays, then it's something that should be perfectly acceptable.

I remember listening to the Simpsons and Futurama commentary tracks where they would specify that they always tried for some "most environmentalist episode in animated comedy" award.
Fucking faggots.

Then there was the Post Revival Episode that made the Mutants be an Allegory for the African American Slaves/Beaners

There is one episode from the new seasons that I rank among my top 5, but there certainly were some bad episodes that came along.

Funny thing, when leftists try to make a character that you're not supposed to like, they usually end up being the best characters. Mostly because the left tries to make them everything that they wouldn't be, but so often it's moderate-right, and thus relatable.

Obviously. Hank named his dog after LBJ's wife.

It's funny how these threads always devolve into NO FUN ALLOWED! autism.

Two complete lies / mischaracterizations in one breath. Perhaps giving everyone an early preview of the attack ads?

Yeah I remember that those.
They did another one about the 2008 election (I forget episode) some guy representing King Obongo and whole birther thing or whatever. Made Obama look like a great guy and birthers look like irrational like bigots.

Sorry very tired.

What's so bad about being a racist? Every time a leftist cunt calls me le ebil rayciss, I agree and amplify. They never have a rebuttal.

Holy shit, I didn't actually read that. Are these people seriously this retarded? Isn't half of Trump's platform that he's getting experts he knows can handle shit? Also Camacho realized his people was starving, so he hired a white man. Not exactly a striking example of the right. He has more similarities to the left.

My man

Past any point of admitting race is real & racial preferences are a natural survival instinct you are fair game to be attacked socially, economically, physically, etc. because leftists are programmed to see you as an unperson.

The funny thing about this is, more than likely it'll just boost support for Trump. Every time they try this "Appeal to the normies through humor" it doesn't work.

Didn't work with #makeDonaldDrumpf again.

At this point, they look like desperate petulant children grabbing at whatever tool they have handy to prevent the inevitable train wreck coming their way.

Nothing wrong with being racist, but to convince middle ground morons, we need to be prepared to rebut the claim that Trump is racist.

There's nothing wrong with being racist, but Trump likely isn't one. It doesn't mean he's still valuable in pushing and normalizing a right-wing paradigm shift

Futurama was intended for a very special audience. The overall low density of shit like this in Futurama makes me think that you just have to include shit to get the monies.

Remember the vegan who gets eaten? That one killed veganism - ha! conservative spell checker does not know this word! - for more viewers than they might have been influenced for migration or gay propaganda. The overall audience of Futurama is not the average TV audience, they probably made up their minds already.

I agree, but i honestly don't feel racist at all. Its the Jews and their pet blacks who are racist against us. I just believe my people have a right to exist and live free from Jewish tyranny the way they want. I don't think there's anything racist about that in the slightest.

Look it'd work if they're funny but Leftists can't make a joke funny and if by some reason its funny it is never funny in the way they intended, so Trump is bound to get helped by these

No offense, but I wonder if he is right wing. He has a lot of proposals that aren't today's right wing at all. Just talking with foreign leaders you don't like, for starters.

Anyway does this kike have a twitter Op? (If he does post a link.) Holla Forums should be trolling the shit out of him.

Trump is actually a Classic Liberal when it comes to it, but as Neocohens are from an identity formed by Communists, Trump seem pretty hard liner

If you look at leftist "humor" it's very rarely ever truly funny.

Even their memes are shit. They usually end up having to spell out the message they're trying to push instead of just enjoying banter.

Like the article says, he posted it on Twitter.

That was the same situation with KoTH at first. It was only after they started getting the series going that a producer tried changing the show to make the characters likeable. For some reason, that was not an initial concern of Judge's.

That's fucking disappointing. KOTH has been one of my favorite shows since I was a kid and I always thought Mike Judge was an alright guy.

Then post a link to it, I don't feel like searching for it on twitter.

I'd say the opposite. The "conservative" war-hawk approach is hardly right-wing as it's sole purpose is to push people into a meat grinder because war is highly profitable and banks run up a huge tab on the government every time they go to war. Isolationism is much more a conservative position considering before the take over of America by the Federal Reserve, war was never a constant state of American policy and even Eisenhower warned about the military industrial complex at the end of his presidency. Stepping down from the world stage and withdrawing within one's nation is a policy George Washington expressed as an institution of most importance for the nation upon the end of his presidency as well. Deescalating tensions with formal rivals is just the first step of ending America's interventionist policy

Right vs left wing isn't inheritly good or bad, they're means to an end. The Jews use both the left wing and the right to further their agenda. (Right pushes Zionist wars in the middle east for Israel while Left pushed cultural marxist policies to more easily subjugate the Goyim at home.) Politics in America today isn't Right vs Left , its Jew vs Gentile.

Oh no! lol NEET empire strikes again

Thats because Leftist humour is designed to virtue signal, to the cucks who somehow find it funny the only reason they do is because they think its true

I bet adding a cartoon Trump to popular KotH frames would piss off it's creators.

Polite sage.

Nothing's wrong with being racist, user.
I would like Donald Trump to be racist. The thing is though, that he isn't. Meaning that slimy (((chosen))) rat is speaking total falsehood.

This. I used to be a harcore liberal until I got into comedy and realized I was surrounded by petulant energy-drink-chugging children who couldn't wait to tell the goyim how morally inferior they were.

I like this idea.

Let's turn it around.

The characters all need MAGA hats.

someone get on it
ytps are needed

Fucking Dropped. Silicon Valley is shit anyway.

Kek all the guys except for Bill, who is wearing a Bernie or Clinton cap.

Lets give Mike Judge the old Ben Garrison treatment since he wants to be an anti white cocksucker. Make pro trump and nazi images out of koth screenshots, say Mike is pulling the trigger on every nigger, etc. He will eventually cry and lash out against in and make himself look like a black dick riding faggot spurg, or embrace it like Ben Garrison stop being a good goy.

Gas AND lampshade faggot Mike Judge. I'm sick of lefty retards thinking they are red pilled or something because they like Idoicracy.

80+% of Trump voters have a college degree, dumbass. Think about all the niggers and spics voting for Hillary. This is absurd to the max.

Oh man, these people… They just DO NOT know when to stop.

I mean, Christ… "HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY GO WRONG!?" must be the most common line of thinking these Hanukahwood cunts experience.

For fuck's sake, come ON!

These are ready-made memes.

The infrastructure is there, the recognition amongst the masses - all they need is Trumpification.

Turn the cuckservative Texan family into Trump supporters.

Hank losing faith in conservatism when he shakes Ted Cruz's hand.
Hank talking with Enrique about the dirty wetbacks and "joking" that Enrique has to go back; Enrique crying because Hank won't let him stay.
Peggy fighting a BLM protester.
Bobby dropping dank maymays on Holla Forums.
John Redcorn giving a speech about how he appreciates the mercy of the white man, concluding with "The Must Go Back".
Dale preparing for the Communist uprising.

Liberal distribution of Trump hats.

This is beautiful user. You are correct.

It's time to do this.

fuck it, I have all 13 seasons on my hard drive.
time to meme it up.

Idiocracy is one of those media works that is designed to make people FEEL smart for consuming it. Combine with a dose of boilerplate "americans are, like, fat and capitalist and stuff" and you have a decent recipe for a leftist ego trip.

I'm pretty sure there's a scene in there somewhere with Bobby, Kahni and Joseph dicking around with a computer, I think its the one with the flood where Bill becomes the leader of the shelter.

Ready for Holla Forums shooping.

Mihn hanging out with the gun club too.

RWDS scene when their taking down the McMansion.

Christ, I'm surprised how much of that show I remember.

Oh, and the trannie, Peggy calling it an abomination could probably fit in there somewhere.

Make the stoners in the rose episode into lolbergs or progressives or both (autistic liberals?).

Kahn and Hank running from Mexicans at the lumber yard.

Kahn makes The Super Grill into an oven designed to "actually meet the standards which would be necessary for the Zionist pigs' Holocaust figures to be accurate".

Seriously, that shit is crawling with memes.

Dale Gribble is basically what most people think of Holla Forums - but he's shown to be right with some degree of regularity, and he kills shit for a living.
His basement is filled with Zyklon.

Talk about not knowing your audience.

Holy shit this is disgusting.

Incredible how the shorty skinny cuck looks like Rato.

A scuba-Jew tries to kill the diving pig, and is distraught when Bobby foils his scheming.

Dale in full Nazi regalia when he buys the falcon.

Bobby in Montana on the horse on the hillside in a Trump hat, his parents in Trump hats look on with smiles.

Luanne talking about selecting the Communist Party while wearing a Bernie hat/pin.

More of Luanne with the Sanders campus-cult.

"Make America" and "Great Again" written on Luanne's gloves when she's fighting the Sherborn; Hank in a Trump hat coaching.

Bill in the tank saying he's going to start the race war with Mexico.

Dale realizing his idea of the Kennedy assassination was wrong… But the actual explanation doesn't make sense either.

i'm fairly certain mike judge is actually based

I'm surprised no one else is commenting on that king of the hill episode.

Doubtful ATP. But it does not matter whether he is or not now. We will make great works from this.

ADE
ADE
ADE

I have a profound appreciation for the man's work

Good wallpaper fam

I dunno, it was pretty funny when they tried to adopt a African to virtue signal and accidentally adopted a white South African.

I thought they were done with this stupid "dur , the only reason Trump is getting votes is cuz of reality TV and dumb Americans lol". It's such a mindless argument that I'm surprised they keep making it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so ironic: idiocracy is basically a communist dystopia; where in order for equality to be achieved, excellence had to die
trump wants to bring prosperity back: he makes a point to say we should want to be rich.

This Is going to be a hilarious flop. Praise Kek!

That is quite simple, my good man. They live by fear and fear is the only thing they'll ever know. Fear of being shunned by your social cliques, fear of upsetting others or being upset themselves. When they see a man who's not afraid to have negative opinions and is devoid of fear, their little leftist brain does not understand what steps to take. This is just like how Obungobungo works: he attacks vehemently those he knows have something to hide, but look how much of a faggot he is when he's got nothing to hit Trump with. He can't call him anything, because it doesn't affect him.

He is a true visionary

He used to be. Now he's turned into the hippie teacher.

Judge is above this. This is hard to take.

I hope Judge can correct himself by next year.

I grew up on bevis and butthead, cite 'office space' as the most concise existential reference point for modern life, watched KotH a bit, and am loving Silicon Valley. The guy is almost a national treasure and a spokesman for a generation.

He has a degree in physics and an IQ in the 130-140 range. And he did a great interview with Alex Jones like a year ago. He's too cool for this shit.

Let's hope he can redeem himself. This "Etan" guy seems to be the most enthused about this if the quotes are anything to go by.

Also, if your early memories of Judge are KotH and not Bevis and Butthead, go back to 4chan.

tbh fam

Holy shit that was surreal. That was some David Lynch level stuff.

WE'VE GOT TO MAKE HANK HILL GREAT AGAIN

I just watched a couple of episodes of the goode family on jewtube. It's surprisingly politically incorrect series, probably one of the most politically incorrect animations i've ever watched. Vid related.
It wouldn't surprise me if this whole thing is just a mini viral marketing campaign to ride Trump's coattails

Seems like Mike Judge is a master cuck.

I cant believe this…. WTF Mike!!!

I want to believe so bad that he is just doing it for work and not politics

Damn, but I like that guy, what does he have to let everyone down?

We have a winner.

Why are Trumpfans so insecure and paranoid? Could it be that deep down they know that Trump is just a sleazy, smarmy politician? Yes. That is a possiblity.

0/10 your troll attempt doesn't even make sense in the context

Yeah, not really. That's like saying Daria was for kids too,

I don't think he was implying that KoTH was a kid's show; rather that the leftist-based humor starts off on these more adult-oriented shows and trickles down, almost like a gateway of sorts.

Before you know it, you end up with clusterfucks such as Steven Universe.

I tell you what.

it's trumpfams fan i mean fam bwuuuuh

How about this? I believe someone is trying to discredit Donald Trump by posting unflattering pictures that have long been discredited and disowned. This person is probably a paid shill and takes pleasure in seeing good people like Donald Trump supporters suffer. He is also evil.

I think a shitty show like Steven Universe is more of a symptom of a sick society, and not a symptom of adult-oriented cartoons existing.

I can see how kids watching these shows is an issue, but that's on the parents. That goes right back to a sick society, and that core values have deteriorated.

For fuck's sake Mike, not you too.

I'd like to think he's decent based on the Goode family and how they're a bunch of annoying lefties, but then again the show got cancelled after a short run, so I'm unsure if Mike started getting cucked or the studio and lefty retards forced him to cancel it. I did like it because there are retards who do behave like that.

You got to stop looking at it as left v right. Ben Shapiro and fag Milo shat on leftists too but they're a bunch of filthy kikes. Jews will shit on the Goyim on the far left and right to always make themselves look good and morally superior.

You're surprised a liberal hates Trump?
Have you seen idiotocracy?

thats because KOTH as well as B&B were never really all that good

Hillary would be a big cutie if she didn't have those fucking cankles and cylinders for lower legs.

Jesus Christ, I didn't even notice that. She looks like she could kick through my front door with no effort.

hillary was definitely a great fuck back in the day, too bad she is a psychopathic lesbian

We could see it as him being a leftycuck or it could be the fact he's not doing anything and he's more or less putting food on the table.

But it would not surprise me in the least if he was just being a conservicuck at best and a leftist at worst.

we have allies in high places… never doubt this

The traditional right-wing was pretty solidly opposed to involving the nation in foreign wars, preferring isolationism before all and diplomacy after isolationism.

Doesn't Judge hate liberals? That was a pretty obvious theme in the show.

I love this fucking guy. Truly a man of the people.

I loved Idiocracy, so I'm pretty disappointed with them. I'll concede that Camacho rising to prominence through his status as a celebrity is similar to Trump's campaign strategy, but other than that, this is bullshit.

Wrong, he said himself the show was meant to be a critique and a satirical take on American Republicanism

Bravo Judge

i guess this just proves that judge was always a cuck

Seriously, Hank is a god damned role model, in what world is his character a bad one?

i always thought Mike was a libertarian

Isn't part of the point of Idiocracy that America has fully embraced Chicano "culture"? A black Hispanic president comes to mind.

forgot about the indian with the white girl

This seems like a secret red pill to me. Maybe Mike can't just come out and say it, he has to Jew the Jew.

I don't buy it. Give me a quote, fag. He also did another show that made fun of liberals even more, but it canceled after one season.

It speaks volumes about leftists that they couldn't bear to watch this show.

The only way we will win this is with a "Nationalist" ideology, not a "get rid of the subhumans" mentality.

We will have robots and 3d printed houses. There will be no reason to fight over stupid shit, you just give all the "minorities" their own country and free houses and be done with it.

Witnessing the birth of a new meme.

btw watch the intro to this episode
It's obvious why they didn't want it to go past the first season.
youtube.com/watch?v=n0fy_gd2lY0

Fucking hell, I thought that show may have been slightly based in that Hank usually tried to teach Bobby a life lesson, but now that I look back the show did have a lot of pozzed stuff.

You can sometimes crop pretty ebin stuff from KotH YTPs.

That doesn't do Bill justice to how ridiculous his character is. He is the quintessential loser, literally everything in his life has shat on him. In fact, now that I think of it, Hank is the only character with a healthy, wholesome family and a loving wife. Bill is the archetypal "misunderstood softie" but the difference is that he has been that for his entire life, and it has always ended poorly, yet he never changes. Not that people like him don't exist, but Goddamn dude, could your faggoty anti-militarism be more heavy handed?

The Khan family is pretty amusing though.

Yeah, there's no way Mike Judge is a liberal.

Not surprised. That show had that guy with the Native American son who can't tell it's not his son.

Completely degenerate show. youtu.be/y0ME7WFl1nk?t=38

lol, the christian and jew symbols on the necklaces wrapping around each other as they fucked.

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

I know that feel

In his own movie, the president of that retard society was a nigger :^)

The entire joke of the movie loses steam and gets old about 20% of the way through. "LOL people are DUMB LOL".
Low energy protagonist with a nigger love interest too.

come on now mike

Its just a question of scope. Idiocracy makes no comment on the demographic apocalypse, just the technological one. Its a good movie imo.

How dare that jew loving, war-mongering, liberal racist president actually DARE to talk to and negotiate with foreign leaders who we aren't supposed to like according to the (((media))).

What's he trying to do? Avert war?

How dare he.

I don't think you know what that word means.

"Satire" is not the same thing as a "scathig critique." A satire broadly speaking pokes fun at something, not necessarily condemning it.

Well put

Decision 3012, Season 9 episode 3.

They demand this new guy who is running against Nixon's Head (pbuh) birth certificate which he cant provide and they try to obfuscate the issue. It turns out that the new candidate is actually from the future and went back in time to try to save Earth from the consequences of Nixon's extended presidency that lead to an apocalyptic robot uprising. The man was born the day the election takes place so "legally" he doesn't exist.

I don't remember what happens in the interim, but in the end he wins the election and some people are happy. During his victory speech he starts to fade away into nothing because his timeline no longer exists due to Nixon not being the president and the robots not revolting. As he no longer exists, all mentions and memories of him fade away as well. Nixon is then inaugurated as president because he actually came in first (after the time fun stuff).

The message at the end is "it doesn't matter who you vote for, Nixon always wins"

but who people who are voting trump are mostly idiots so hes not wrong actually

I have over two hundered King of the Hill memes.

Roughly 10% of them being bad OC.

If we're going to Ben Garrison Judge I can help.

A jew is trying to persuade im to do it. there is no evidence that Mr. Judge plans to go along with it. I am astounded by the number of fools who didnt read the archived article or even the OP's post and think he is against us.

I have faith that he has not turned to the Charcoal side, and is probably pro trump.

Bill is Bobby's real father. Hank is literally a cuck.

it does seem plausable that hank was cucked due to his narrow urethra. but not by bill. his whole character is how much of a cuck he is. a more likely candidate would be boomhauer.

Anyone remember the episdoe where the jew made him blind and made his family celebrate haunakka

It is all they got and because that damn word has been so over used it no longer has any stopping power.

Trump's response, if any, will be glorious to see.

Well, Bobby is BLONDE.
Hank sure as fuck isn't.
Neither is Peggy.
Everyone makes fun of Dale for being a literal cuck but they've already been literally cucked by the Boomhauer.

Dude, Bobby might not even HAVE a father.
He's the reincarnation of some bad ass enlightened monk guy.
He might have just apported himself a new body into that womb, using Hank as cover so no one would know he magic'd himself back into existence in a small town in Texas.

fucking meme it haha

NARROW URETHRA

Cotton is fucking blonde and bobby looks just like cotton.
the candidates for bobby's dad are only Hank, Bill, and the meme-buddha.
It's also confirmed cotton's got some strong ass recessive genes going on as neither of his initial offspring look like him, yet the second generation offspring does.
Bill even admits to fugging peggy when they're all stranded at sea but Hank refuses to accept it's even possible

Funnily enough he admitted that Dale was based on Alex Jones back before he was on the radio and was on community television.

well he was right about alex jones being a controlled op cuck.

Are you from Tumblr? That's not what literally means.

His mother is the one who's dating a Jew, not Peggy. On top of that COTTON divorced HER to get with a vapid but hot piece of ass.

Also, stop acting like fucking Tumblr. Just because the creator is "degenerate" another word for problematic doesn't' mean you can't enjoy it. Don't act like a motherfucking leftist.

This. Go back and watch it.

Your underage is showing.

>oy vey please stop I'm scared

He won't forget these unjust attacks or who's doing them.

Drag Queens are men who dress as women because it's fun and, in some cases, sexually stimulating. They don't want to be women, they just like women's clothes.

Transexuals are an entirely different issue and have negatively impacted the Queen Scene. It's like how SJWs tried to infiltrate the BDSM scene with their safe spaces and isms.

Would not be surprised if he's a South Park Liberal.

Makes fun of liberals, so you might think they are right-leaning, but actually think that if those flaws of the Democratic Party were fixed they would be the best party in the history of America.

King of the Hill was always ambiguous anyways; it wasn't really clear if they were embracing good Ol' Texas or making fun of it. It was made in LA so I'm assuming it's the latter.

Judge is from Dallas so he's probably embracing while the rest of the staff is mocking.

That doesn't sound like Mike Judge, especially from his recent and generally work

Also ignore the anti KOTH shills, its a great show thats red pilled enough, traditional and fun