America has officially ended. It was a great 240 years

Burger King Launches Whopperrito: They’re merging burgers with burritos

archive.is/YtOjl

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/cancer.html
whale.to/a/cancer_c.html
365black.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is proof that God judged us, found us lacking, and abandoned us.

You're better than this user

this, pic related and chicken everybody. anyone with 30 bucks to spend on a cheap steamer and a pan can break the fast food lifestyle.

actually looks pretty good.

sage for marketing thread

Not really Holla Forums.

Desperate move by Burgerking to stay relevant, fast food is quickly going the way of the dodo anyway though. McDonalds managed to hook the niggers with (not so) clever advertising, burgerking tried to hook the gays recently (and hilariously) with some rainbow bullshit, and now they're going for the beaners. This will also fail.

Beaners love some home cooking, thats one thing I can say about them. Little to no fast food, they fry all their shit right at home.

Where's the politics?

Whoppers are pretty good, I'd try one.

Also, OP is a faggot and a retard thinking America has ended because of a food item instead of decades of leftists, feminists, jews, corruption, public unions, etc.

Fuck off faggot! Go hop on the kings dick you filthy fucking nigger. And choke on those shit stained covered dollar bills, you shilling fucking kike!

That actually looks pretty good, I had a whopper yesterday and the worst part of the whopper is the giant bread that dilutes the flavor so replacing it with a tortilla is a good idea. Sage for marketing thread

Burger King is based in Canada, not America, you stupid faggot

The only good fast food place in Wendys.

How horrible.

That's how you get phytoestrogens and a tiny dick.

So long as there are automobiles and highways, there will always be fast food.

Unfortunately.

THEY'RE TURNING THE BURGERS INTO BEANER FOOD

it's over

Fast food gives you cancer. They will murder you like they murdered me; I only worked there for 1 year, and that's all it took.

THE CANCER RACKET
whale.to/cancer.html
THE CANCER GENOCIDE
whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

"Look goyim, yummy fast food, it won't give you heart disease I promise! Come eat at Burger King!"

sage

Nice try mehmed

You know Hitler was a vegetarian. He loved animals and definitely wouldn't approve of the factory farm bullshit that serves as the background of the modern diet. If you are going to eat meat, eat meat responsibly. From a local farm that free range raises it's livestock. They are going to give their flesh for you, at least make sure they were given a better life.

sage

Anyone who gives McDonalds money panders to niggers.
365black.com/
At least at this point they seem to be entirely staffed by nigs, cater only to nigs, and have typical nigger levels of customer service. They were even pushing fried chicken not to long ago.

As of last year thanks to absurd corporate tax-hikes needed to fund leftists social programs.

hey look, burger king's menu now fits it's employee base

But Kek has clearly judged us and LULZ

Fuck off Amanojaku or I will have to make you talk to my 'tard brother.

We must earn our grace in kek's eyes. Der Fuhrer did so my restricting his diet. You all can still eat meat. But if you make a point of caring for the animals that nourish you Hitler and Kek should approve.