If you can't afford this, you need to kill yourself. Obviously you are not important to the human race

If you can't afford this, you need to kill yourself. Obviously you are not important to the human race.

Other urls found in this thread:

libreboot.org/faq/#intelme
archive.is/oSJ1k
libreboot.org/faq/#amd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*yawn*

Albert Einstein was a homeless retard who got in trouble with the law multiple times for staying up all night screaming about how he didn't give his kindergarten teacher a graduation gift.

wat

I spent $2500 on a shark-repelling magnetic rock and $500 per month on homeopathic armpit shampoo, this CPU is perfect for a savvy prosumer like me

It's true. Albert Einstein was the stupidest bastard to ever be born from a woman's womb.

He washed his hair with freshly made gravy, wore diapers until he was 57 years old, he didn't know how to read, he confused apples with pineapples, and he couldn't move his left arm out of fear of his right arm beating the hell out of him for cheating. He was also poor as hell, subsisting off a diet of thrown away hotdogs and sewage water, which he used to make his gravy.

Which Apple® Mac Pro® is this available in? I don't buy peasant PCs.

boycott fascist state of Israel

it's fitting that the intel logo is basically comic sans

looks like a really nice cpu. i already own e5-2630v4 and powerful cooling on an lga 2011-v3 socket, unfortunately, xeons don't overclock too well (or maybe i'm too stupid to do it).

This will be great, when software will support it
Implying that it didn't exist before.
Much bullshit with this one
Great news for the server world otherwise it's useless
If you want your system to go faster just don't use bloated software.
That's an advancement, Microsoft office will go faster with this.. oh wait it'son the cloud now, my bad
Intel basically saying that they limit there product so that they can sell more variety of products more or less expensive.
25MB that's all ?
Smart cache ????????? putting the word smart doesn't make it smart we want proof, technical proof.
I still remember the P4 cpu
Yeah I can't wait the next generation that be only compatible with only with the next generation of sockets (I'm exaggerating a bit on this one).
Not new

Again and again this is just Hype
"It's stupidity. It's worse than stupidity: it's a marketing hype campaign."
.RMS

Call us when Intel will decide to free it's schematics and software and stop putting shit like intel ME in it.
libreboot.org/faq/#intelme

My CPU already has 16 cores at 2.3GHz without any over clocking, and I have two of them installed so currently I have 32 cores at 2.3 or 16 at 3.2 on demand... And 128GB DDR3 which is expensive as fuck to replace seeing as I'll have to get it from the same vendor for compatibility reasons

Shiggy diggy

I could buy a xeon which does everything this does for half the price.

bls underage ban bls

how much will it cost for the NSA to spy on me?

>archive.is/oSJ1k

Wow ur such a troll

ITT: Poorfags.

And yet faggots like you will masturbate furiously when AMD makes its latest product announcement with exactly the same info.
You realize you can find specs by putting a minuscule amount of effort in, right? Like less than it takes to make a shitty post with an animoo character picture.

Freetards prove again to have nigger-tier IQ.

How's life back there in 2005?

Bedchan please.

Get a job.

do you actually think you will persuade socially inept, autistics anons by appeal to how other will perceive them?
Or do you just have to post here no matter the chance of success because of your orders?

lol

intel > amd
Both of them are botnet so you might as well use the processors that are better.

this cpu costs two times more than my car

moreso it's complete overkill for the most of desktop use cases

If you can't afford this, you need to kill yourself. Obviously you are jew-hating anti-semite nazi pig!

i want a tech paint thread

Never again.

I don't feel so bad for wanting an OpenPOWER system anymore.

I knew $1000 for (((Netburst))) made them a joke but

Holy fucking shit

Meanwhile AMD is cutting corners on hardware design to drive it into the ground to make quick cash at the companies expense, AMD is Commodore 2.0 right now and fanboys are defending shitty business decisions in the name of greed

Nice brown pill meme

libreboot.org/faq/#amd
I will masturbate when amd, intel and toher will stop fucking people like you.

if amd, intel or any chip company would give their specs and software the libreboot project wouldn't even need to exist and show the world what shit intel at co put in their chips.

Why do I even respond to such retarded anwsers ?

Seriously ? or you're bait or you're someone that is really sad, just fucking read the links I gave you, put your head out of the dustbin and look at the world around you.
And if you want to prove me wrong make comments that make sense and give proof.

this

summer. plus we were in the news last week when trump tweeted some nazi shit from Holla Forums