Superman Lois & Clark #5

Superman Lois & Clark #6

Superman Lois & Clark #7

Superman Lois & Clark #8

Superman Rebirth

Superman #1

Superman #2

=And thus ends my story time =

at least for one and a half weeks. If you want to read the new action comics issues differ to this thread , but be warned they are not great.

Thanks, OP.

I kind of like the kid but I'm going to hate when Super-sons go out. We both know Damian is going to be a little shit.

I feel bad for Jon already.

Hopefully Jon can beat some sense into that shits head.

Isn't that the comic Linkara was so pissed about?

I do not know but if he is its probably for some hilariously autistic reason, so i'm going to go try and find out.

what a faggot

Yeah Jon is kinda a bitch in Lois and Clark at least in the beginning

Seeing Lois in mom-mode makes me glad.

I hear ya user

I'm slightly late, but I will check it out later.

I love how the synopsys for the new Teen Titans book is just "Damian Wayne wants his own team of Titans. Noboday wants to work with him"

fucking lol

Holy shit…it's the Superman in shades! I like that one out of the 4 "Supermen"

Yes it is.

Because the other thread died I`ll post Action comics

Justice League #52

Action Comics #957

Fuck I just noticed that! That' sure .. something.

You have GOT to be shitting me.

Action Comics #959

Ok so that's all for this week if there are any titles you want me to rebirth I can start a thread and post what ever you guys want in them.

how many Clarks are in this universe? 3 counting the one that died?

Yes

almost like a /dcg/

You know, Clark must of gotten his ass handed to him to forget Doomsday pulled that shit the first time around.

Of course, the first time around it was an accident, and well, the second time as well.

But here, the fucker was deliberate.

Also, gettin' real tired of Clark Kent. The fucker is damn near useless and is constantly whining.

Fuck, Jimmy more useful here than Clark is.

I do admit, I like the references to the Death of Superman arc even though its recycled bullshit from twenty years ago

Titans.

Just because I liked the Rebirth comic. Did a better job than Justice League and Batman.

Yeah Titans is one of the clear standouts for the better books.

Batman thus far has been disappointing but detective comics has been pretty good thus far, its got Cassandra which is always a plus.

nice storytime thread you got here

it would be a shame if it fell into the abyss

which is why i posted a comment

i didn't want that to happen

So… does anyone have The Death of Superman? Because some Classic-leading-into-Disgraceful DC storytime would be cool. I never did see the whole shebang.

user, I will be continuing all Dc rebirth titles in this thread which I will be updating tonight

Ill try to do it this weekend.

Indeed?

indeed to what?

I have never actually read all of it myself either, at least not all of it, but I just tormented the entire event and it's 54 comics so I dont know if I can do it this weekend, however I will try to do it in the fallowing week or two in arcs

Excellent.

I hope it's not that bad.

The Quality for certain issues sorta dip but I am on the hunt for better quality ones.

shit I meant Torrented

This is actually really good. I'm actually kind of pissed off that I'm enjoying it. I don't want to like Superman again knowing he'll probably pushing feminism or some stupid shit down the line.

All comics are now is a endless cycle of rage and disappointment with only a shard of quality sometimes to make the pain hurt even more.

That's both serious bullshit and completely accurate. Well I've lost enough sleep reading through this thread. I'm looking forward to more from Superman.

user, Also this thread is dead I'm continuing Superman here

Not including the Death of Superman stuff, I'm guessing.

It's all the every rebirth issue, Death will be it's own thread

Bump

dude if you have not already join us here, also thanks for the bump