How shit is this gonna be?

How shit is this gonna be?
Makes me sad seeing jackie in these movies. He stopped after those awful hollywood ones but now doing it in the shittiest hong kong cinema flicks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Knights#Sequel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's wacky but not as intensive. Must still be getting paid big money. Think he's ok with it as long as he's having fun making it.

It's a Jackie Chan movie, it's inherently kino.

A Bollywood actor is in this and Jackie appeared in an Indian comedy show, in fact. Saw some of it and he looks cery happy, enjoying himself a lot.

Jackie should have retired after Chinese Zodiac. The stunts are what make his movies, he doesn't have the facial acting chops or charisma for this sort of thing.

Facial chops maybe but Jackie fucking Chan lacking charisma? Lmao

I thought he died years ago

Asians live well into triple digits, user.
t. China mongrel

Jackie is a funny chink with a potato nose, what he should do? western?

another one?

He should do capeshit films

This had really great fighting choreography for a cartoon.
I'm always blown away when I watch the firet two episodes

Careful what you wish for lads
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Knights#Sequel

You didn't like knights?
Was it 2kinoUUUU?

Any Holla Forumsmmunists here to suggest capeshits for Jackie Chan to portray before Infinity War?

Says "sorry" 30 seconds in

Now let's hope there will be chair factories

Owen didn't fly so good!

Iron Fist

Sorry. Suggestions that aren't retarded and gay.

What's a good jackiechan movie to wash out the taste the trailer left me?

Legend of the drunken master

Jackie's charisma comes from his masterful physical comedy. If he can't get physical then he's got nothing.

Good taste tbh user. I feel your pain.

Mandarin or Shang Chi master of Kung fu?

He didn't fly so good.

These two movies are enjoyable entirely in spite of that annoying turd Owen Wilson.

Owen Wilson is perfekkkt. He will portray the God Emperor in the inevitable biopic provided (((Hollywood))) debauchery doesn't kill him before then.

I heard that the studio made fake bloopers for Wilson to play during the credits because other wise they'd just be Jackie looking awesome despite fucking up, like they always are.

Ishygddt

What's so bad about Owen Wilson in those movies?