Yfw boomers are figuratively, and in many cases literally, fucking millennials because of the economy they created

Millennials are approaching 40, you virgin volunteer.

Forty is late GenX i.e. the children of the boomers.

Gen X here. Over a decade younger than the youngest boomer (Boomers born between '46 and '64.) Can't wait to fuck your kid sisters in ten years. You'll get there too in middle age when I'm in a nursing home. Always some young girl willing to please a sugar daddy.

Good thing I don't have a gen z sister. Wew

Hey I'm not a bad guy! You'll be fucking someone's sister the next time you have sex as well. Gen X ain't bad tbh. Only 90s teens will remember.

Yes, but my moral myopia doesn't extend fraternal worry to other people's siblings.

You shouldn't worry about anyone as long as they're not underage.

Nothing wrong with that. I don't see why you'd care.

I think he was just correcting the age bracket. The generations can be ill defined.

WEW

They were just trying to live their lives, not manipulate society. Everyone complains about "stupid lazy young people." We will too even if they have it way worse.

sure thing, dad

I know, I assumed he was OP. Whether he thinks of millennials as 36 or 20 years old or whatever, they're ripe to fuck.

I sure hope you're going to provide source on that m80

Then I'll just have to deal with being called a butthurt, greedy hypocritical faggot when I'm doing my whining about young people through my gask mask and hazardous environments suit.

GAS THE BOOMERS

GENERATION WAR NOW

Fuck yes they are

Cry moar my c-uk'd son

Just run out the clock, kids. Men get the advantage past age 30 anyway. Swoop up a college girls in your thirties and forties and live it up.

I'm just sick of all of us born in the early 80's being lumped in the 'millenials' category with all these whiny faggots who've had a cell-phone since they could talk and never lived in a world without the Internet.

don't worry, my man. you're going in the gas chambers right after we're done with the boomers

That's generation z.

Yes it's rigged against you. And it's air-fucking-tight.

Not according to any of my marketing professors when I went back to school to finish my business degree.
Anyone born 1980-2000 is considered a millennial and that definition is now the accepted standard.

Marketing deals in telling tru facts!

This is beautiful. You literally poor kid's are getting robbed by fat old men because your fellow broke female milkenials need money. There's nothing even new about this, it's just hitting you especially hard at this moment in history.

Just more incentive for the rest of you to compete hard and make it. Sorry for ya, plebs of the youth :^)

QE fucking D

stop whining

We can't until you kids start winning.

Fuck off dad you can't even get any work

I'm retired and enjoying life. You'll get there one day. Oh wait…

we all know the drill

The game is rigged. We can only win when you're dead. Don't push it, you hedonistic dinosaur, you tyranny enabler, you consumerist whore, you class traitor.

Does your generation even know what "legacy" means?

Kek. Literally murderous levels of salt because you can't handle the bantz.

What am I supposed to do? Give all my money to The Millenial Fund? How do you think "we" controlled these macro economic trends? I'd give you jobs if I could but I'm just an average guy, only older. I'd love for you guys to be in a better situation and if I had any power to do so I would. But I don't.

I'm not going to feel guilty about getting young pussy though. Sorry not sorry.

Take the lads with you

I'm so American I don't even know what that means.

THIS
I was born in '84 and I don't count myself as a millenial, I remember life before the Internet, going to libraries to look up encyclopaedias.

As far as I'm concerned millenials were born on or after the millenium and were brought up on Facebook and iPhones.

That's because faggots like you saw "fucking millennials" said too many times on Holla Forums, and being master memers, you repeated it without really knowing what a millennial is. Then you realized some day, possibly when you read this thread that, oh GOD, YOU are a millennial! Die.

who are we competing with for career success and money? China? Vietnam? Pakistan? Coz thats where all the jobs went.

oh really? there are no jobs in the West?

There are plenty of jobs, if you think 29 hours at minimum wage is cool.

I mean, you'll only be able to keep it for three weeks because they have to rotate in somebody who hasn't racked up a massive sleep deficit, and you won't be able to get another one after that for like half a year but… yeah! Plenty of jobs.

I'm gonna guess there's a lot of non-minimum wage jobs too

if not, how are people affording all the fancy phones, $5 coffees and whatnot

Fucking baby tumors.

that isnt even a straight 20 years or 15 years
the fuck kind of goy believes this when boomers was originally 1945-1960 ?

I just go by what Jewggle and Wikipedio tells me.

I'm in the middle then because I remember life before the internet, but not much of it. I also never used Facebook or iShit. 1990 here by the way.

I don't identify with my cohort at all, I think all of them are retarded.

Stay away from our fucking women. Seriously. Taking our women away from us is just asking to be brutally murdered somewhere down the road guy. You can't have that many thirsty guys out there and expect nothing to go wrong.

Or maybe we should let you, after all, then we know which women are the traitors.

Either way, fuck Boomers.

Encourage women to marry within their own cohort, take someone under your wing and teach them what you know? Or better yet, the best thing you could do is end your life.

Fuck this makes me mad.

Shut up you dumb as retard.

I'll be dead soon enough. Why be an even older lonely man? Why not live it up fucking hot young girls and pay the price if necessary? You weren't the only lonely and broke young men in history. I built up some decent wealth and status and circumstances are allowing me to cash in. You'll get there too. Hell maybe you'll even luck out and get one now and get a brand new young one in twenty years, too.

Kill me if you must, but I don't think I could stop if I tried.

Gas the weak.
Gas the old.
Gas the criminal.
Gas the kikes.
Gas the nig.

Let the gas commence.

Blood for the blood god.

Granted, one implies the others, but..

There will be no gassing
Boomers will be sent to the gulag

Bingo im gen x 46

wew

Stalin murdered as many jewish communists as he could, so I tend to agree.

Nice try kike.

The economy is fine, a majority of millennials are just too incompetent to be employable.

t. how do i switch this thing on: the generation

This is ebin. Whiny generation of little bitches too Beta to avoid their women stolen by old men. I hope there are a lot of bitter incel robots lurking here and getting angrier.

wrong

Table 4 shows the national origin of the majority of labor camp inmates on January 1, 1937-1940, alongside the ethnic composition of the USSR according to the working materials of the (suppressed) 1937 and (published) 1939 censuses. In comparison with their weight in the general population, Russians, Belorussians, Turkmen, Germans, and Poles were over-represented in the camps by 1939; Germans and Poles being especially hard-hit. On the other hand, Ukrainians, Jews, Central Asians (except Turkmen44) and people from the Caucasus were less represented in the GULAG system than in the population of the country; as national groups, they suffered proportionately less in the 1937-1938 terror.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR POSTING IN EVERY THREAD BOTH Holla Forums AND Holla Forums!!!
Go back to your containment boards. This shit has zero to do with Stalin.

It's has everything to do with Stalin when we send the generational kikes to the gulag