How many tattoos are acceptable for a women, before she's considered a skanky negress?

How many tattoos are acceptable for a women, before she's considered a skanky negress?

Zero

Zero.

That's my opinion also, but it's getting hard to find a white wiminz without them.

(trips checked)

Its also getting hard to find non degenerate white womyn. Its not a coincidence

Want sum fuk tattoo lady?

Should I even care what should does from then on because I don't. I just want sum fuk

I might be in a non-degenerate country then, there are so few of them with tatoos here.

damn, what a waste of a beautiful thicc body.

how many tattoos are okay for a woman to have? it mostly depends on where they are. i can't say i've got any images where the tat enhanced her looks. in fact, tattoos have frequently ruined the appearance of a woman's body for me.

here's some asian chick's feet.

These

I grudgingly admit that one is OK. Ideal is zero and I hate that it's so rare.

only idiots get tattoos because they're 'in style'

you should only get something permanently on your skin if it's something you truly believe in

why are they called suicide girls when they are still alive?

this really bothers me

ebin

am i too autistic for Holla Forums?

that's awesome! where do I get one?

there's tattoo parlors in every city, especially ones that are near the ocean

nice one, fag…
I meant the chick with the tats everywhere…
I've got tats already…

pics?

This ruins the skin. If I'm making leather, I want pristine unmarked skin.

Can someone tell me why people don't use temporary tattoos?

I see muslim girls with those sometimes. real tattoos are forbidden in islam

None.

They make YOU want to commit suicide.

Let's see…

None, tattoos are degenerate.

All tattoo parlors should be secret gas chambers.

Tattoos only make sense on sailors and enlisted men

A tattoo is a woman's way to rebel. By the time she realizes it marks her as a skank it's too late. But at least it serves as a warning marker

this

Women look better with no tats. A woman should look like a woman.

I don't particularly mind tattoos as a general concept, I don't care if people have them or if they don't, but I generally don't like stereotypical cliché tattoos, or things that you can see and think "she didn't put any thought into this".

I'm a tattoo'd guy myself, and I've got some that both hold some meaning to me, but also some that I just got because they're aesthetically pleasing, so I don't care whether or not a woman's tattoos has values behind it, if it means something or not, but I like to be able to look at it and think that some thought and creative integrity went into the thing.

I fucking hate locks with the keyhole in the shape of a heart, silhouettes of birds (unless it's hidden symbolism indicating that she… …swallows…), I hate the anchors, hearts, cutesy quotes and dreamcatchers.

If she has something original, I don't mind at all, but if it's something boring, badly made or uncreative, then I… Might see past it, but I'll never get to the point of liking the tattoo itself.

Zero

m8, u get no fuk

ok

bby…mayb just 1 stab in muh bbby tube

pls no

give the devil a kiss bby

Don't you mean one?

I misread the question the answer was indeed zero.

Just wait…

is there video? i bet he cried and said it was spiritual or something equally cringey

I was curious so I started looking.
This is the first thing I found.

Fuck mate you've put me on a path towards aids here.

comedy gold

fucking lol

Fucking gold.

Which country is that?