Mods have failed me. The uprise of shills is soon going to break lose

Mods have failed me. The uprise of shills is soon going to break lose.

Whenever you feel like it may not be so bad remember four chan and how it made you feel. Just remember it and realise it's time to go.

Suggest me a board. Enchan doesn't work for shit and isn't good at all. No bullshit no lies simply just tell me where to go.

into real life

Back to reddit

Yeah real life and just you know eat up all the lies like a good little goy yeah no not gonna work shill.

Hell

You see man? You see this shit right here? It's time for us all to find another place where they can't try and break us. We may not fall for the same tricks again.

You can fuck off whenever you'd like.

Mods are fucking destroying this place, look at the bump locks, damn shame.

And the very fact that they are shilling this means that it is probably true. My god I appeal to you anons just leave this site before it's too late.

LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

All the other boards are shit. Until there is a mass migration, you're pretty much stuck here.

What's funny is that I always hear this argument from shills and newfags. Almost never does someone who has spent significant time here complain about it… maybe a particular case here or there, but not in toto

LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN!!

There need to be more bump locks I'd they aren't going to do their jobs and delete these fucking shit threads.

LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN!!!!

Pic related

LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN LEAVE THE TIME IS NOW LEAVE BEFORE IT BREAKS LOOSE REMEMBER FOURCHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN

NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN!!!!

Bumplock this shite thread please.

sage

NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN!!!!!!!

NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when I first migrated here, things were so good. :(

These threads aren't the problem, it's the chimps bump locking threads based on nothing other than whims. They literally don't know the difference between eceleb bullshit and threads that are of value.

NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN WE HAVE THE POWER TO LEARN!!!

NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN NEVER LET THEM BREAK YOU AGAIN REMEMBER THE CHAN WE WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE YOU SNEAKY HAPPY SALESMEN

What is important is to make sure they don't take over and overwhelm you with their bullshit like half chan. Never again. We simply should learn from our former mistakes.

what is the next best forum say it now

Go to the bathroom and slit your wrists

We might as well stay here and fight them. No use in running again, the migration will never be as successful as the first.

You are right there's too many bumplocks.
Those shit threads should be fucking deleted on sight instead

When doing my captcha I wondered why it would have a tilted plus symbol. It was an x.

You are only proving my point smart ass.

No. We tried that shit on half chan and we were merely shitted with. No MORE! No more PROPAGANDA! NO MORE BRAINFUCKING!

=WHATS THE NEXT BEST THING TELL ME NOW!==

WHATS THE NEXT BEST THING TELL ME NOW!

16chan

Explain to me why and how free I am there.

here, we're on a battleground where every veteran remembers what happened in cuckchan
the ennemy has had to recycle its troops into new social-sciences majors because the old ones were either hired in HR in some megacorp (for the most connected) or became poor redpilled neets, and their new army is just as inexperienced as we were then when we lost to their million$ in opinion-managing companies
we stand and we fight

also, you talk like a kike and your speech's all defeatist
no fucking way we tell you 'bout our bunker

I mean if it exists.

No I'm not a kike or a defeatist. I am simply calling for anons not to underestimate what could happen. I don't want my polacs to suffer under this brainwashing again.

You know what, I'm gonna stop shilling my website if it's going to attract faggots like you that don't mind being data mined and need an argument to browse an image board that respects your anonymity. The good users will come so don't bother if you expect to be spoon-fed you little bitch
~t. Jewish
But seriously OP, your thread is shit and will probably be deleted by nigger mods
There's your fucking explanation

Polish Holla Forums. It's just a smaller version of here. If it got the posters, it wouldn't be so bad. (.pl)

We can't doubt that there are problems here, and that the administration is probably behind it.
There will be an exodus soon. Hotwheels (pbuh) would have wanted us to go to a safer, better place.

dude, srsly, we've been invaded by shills for more than 1.5 years
we grind them down faster than they can shitpost
you warn us there will be an increase?
just wait till we take OUR gloves off

No. You are the shill. How else will I find it through fucking Jewgle?Fucking lies you cuckshill.

Uh, yes

Filtered cuck.

Oh no! filtered by the OP of a bumplocked thread he's made half the posts in.

Maybe you're the shill considering how retarded you are.
16chan(dot)nl

I wasn't fucking talking about finding 16chan I fucking know where it is.

sage and report

T.freech fucktard

I'm glad your thread got bumplocked you D&C shill.
Yes, the mods here are cucked and retarded but there aren't that many places to go to on this planet anymore.

I'm not D&C I really just wanted to warn people with the best intentions. Enjoy cuckchan 2..

go back to africa then you leddit nigger

Yeah, that would be great if they fucking deleted those threads, but they bump lock threads that they shouldn't and leave shite that should be deleted on sight.

jf you leave you will miss when jewish jim snaps and gives anecdotal evidence about all the gold his father shoved up his ass during the holocaust.