Women BTFO: Tranny Degenerate Wrecks Their Worthless Shit at HS Sports

It's funny how girls go from being delusional marxist shitheads to fully redpilled in the snap of a finger the second the marxism they push comes back to bite them in the ass. But not all of them were convinced:

So many more need to eat shit before they learn. I look forward to it.

archive.is/6FK4C

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuxhaven
theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/05/hs-track-athlete-was-born-male-but-identifies-as-female-and-took-home-3rd-place-in-the-girls-200-meter-dash-at-state-championships/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Rio Olympics are going to be a laugh riot for this exact reason

as a girl i think this is a good thing. we should respect gender identities and this will lead to the end of segregated sports entirely (except for sports for erotic entertainment which will ban unattractive women as well as nonpassing traps).

Spoilers don't make you any less annoying.

Not the first time men have destroyed women in sports.

no tits sorry. haven't been on 'mones long enough.

not really. women have no core believes. they just believe whatever they think will get them ahead in life

I think almost every girl is aware that women are physically inferior to men. It's ofc madness to allow trannies to compete with them.

What do you want to say with this thread OP?

TL/DR Women are just as good at men except when it infringes on their special snowflakeness then men are incidentally unfairly advantaged over women so pls gibsmedat aid money and revenue and give me my athletic safespace

its pottery.

Women are literal jews, you guys that want to incorporate them into movements are retarded, they will instantly ruin any movement to gain the slightest perceived advantage to themselves, playing the men against each other over pussy etc. Women need to be led and told how to live, that's how humans adapted evolutionarily and anything otherwise causes social collapse.

the only pill you should be taking at this point is hydrogen cyanide.

ffs wanting to fuck guys as a girl isn't gay. besides, i hadn't even said i was straight and not a transbian.

You know what to do.

Absent a strong male females follow the predominant trends as a means of attracting mates. Its simple biology nothing more nothing less. Stop being beta bitches and females will start emulating you instead of the ooga biogas.

become a laughing english soldier?

no way, too manly. but i'd be his wife at his country estate longing for his return from his overseas adventures.

this is what the world has come to

YES

PENISES FOR THE PENIS GOD

Great plan

Kek giveth, and Kek taketh away (my sides)

Do you have a skype/some other contact?

yes that's the idea. if women want to get on tv, then either compete at the level of guys or admit the competition your doing is more about sexy women than physical accomplishments.

do you have any idea how retarded it is for women's soccer teams, which are shit, score fewer goals, get beaten by boy's high school teams, to get paid the same as men? when they get hardly any viewers on tv? and literally need the law to force tv companies to even show them because they're so worthless?

or women tennis players to get paid the same as men when they play fewer rounds?

this is what female sports means.

either start beating men or be open about the fact you're on tv for your looks. no affirmative action.

post email.

This is FANTASTIC.

The door is now open for any man claim to be a woman ("gender is a social construct") to get scholarships, tax breaks, jobs, etc. You don't even have to take hormones or prove you are transitioning or anything.

I think I'll go down to the courthouse and get my gender changed, and then apply for girls gym coach at a local middle school, and sue when they don't respect my gender identity.

This is how you put an end to this PC nonsense.

I'd try doing this if I didn't have a job and reputation to maintain

this tbh. bye bye feminism.

they shouldn't force you to go to a courthouse to do it tbh.

[email protected]/* */

more like WangNOT

Women pushed for tranny propaganda
Women have no one to blame but themselves
It's Rapefugees all over again! hail hydra!

I don't even know that they do. I was just speculating if you go into the proverbial middle school girl's gym teacher job interview as normal looking dude and show them your government ID and say "yep see I'm a female," they would *have* to take you seriously, they couldn't brush it off as a PR stunt. The government would have to get involved on your side, because they issued the ID.

saved.

this. also more of the comic? what happens next?

So you gonna email me?

you go the the courthouse after they reject you, to start proceedings.

yes but not yet.

But you're not a female and never will be. We care about facts here. Just accept your gender/sex and have sex with who you want.

Remember that trannies have less sexual options than gays that accept their gender/sex. As a tranny you have to find men that are attracted to females/femininity, but willing to have sex with men; or if you're straight like Bruce Jenner, then you have to find women that are attracted to masculine females that also have a dick. Same with women wanting to be men; they have to find women that want a man that doesn't have a penis nor the actual brain of a man; or if they're wanting to be a man and are still attracted to males then they'd need to find a guy that's attracted to men, yet doesn't love penis. Are there any gay guys that don't love penis? Seems unlikely.

That's why trannies kill themselves.

Let's say for sake of argument I am a woman (lesbian) trapped inside a man's body. I strongly identify as a woman, and every time I look in the mirror I wish I saw a chick.

Why in the world would I get my dick cut off? So I can go from dating straight women to dating lesbians-who-like-freaks?

You could make the argument that I want to have a more feminine roll within the relationship, but then just date a stronk independent womyn, lord knows there are enough of those.

one day science will make me into a cis girl.

can i accept my gender/sex and still try to be girly, be a housewife, wear girl clothes, perform a feminine role for my bf, ask him to treat me as a girl, ask him to call me female pronouns, use a girl's name?

And Holla Forums will always claim to be redpilled on women.

(((she))) just got beat though.

Kill yourself

wait a second.
I recognize this prose.
You're that one tranny from a thread a while ago who kept going on about how they had a girl brain and deserved to be treated as a real woman or some shit, aren't you?
I swear to god, this is too familiar to be pure coincidence.

Can we get a mod in here and confirm or deny this for the lulz?

That's how you separate out the LARPers. Anyone who drops their ideals for some tail needs to get out.

Praise Kek.

Granted I've been gone from AK for a while, but didn't foresee it getting THIS bad. Seattle must really be fucking the place over if this is what's going on. Holy fucking shit I'm glad I got out of HS before it got to this fucking level.

You just know that there's either a mtf in training now or male that will make the switch later on just to come back and blow the fuck out of some records if this fucking gay earth decides to disregard these gender roles.

i'm a straight trap. i like men.

are there lots of gays who want to treat their bf like a girl?

which thread?

i don't have a girl brain or deserve to be treated as a real woman. i'm just a failed male and i wish i was treated like a real woman.

i'm redpilled on women.

Fucking trannies has nothing to do with dropping ideals

I own a business so good news is that I can hire all men now (as long as some of the men say they are actually women).

Okay, yeah you're definitely the same tranny. I mean the second sentence in this is verbatum the phrase I couldn't remember earlier.
Seriously, we need some mods to back up what I'm claiming right now, I think I found fresh meat for /cow/.

I hope you enjoy copious amounts of spam, you thirsty fucker
Also, I used me 1337 hacking skills to find out where you live

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuxhaven

Are born that way? Like you are born with tits & dick, or otherwise a girls upper half and a boys lower half? Or were you born a man and now you dress like a tranny?

Hell is forever!

kek, women btfo yet again. and Holla Forums still thinks traps are bad.

i have posted before and i didn't deny it so idk what you need mods for.

w-what

kek. that's not what traps are. also fyi nobody is born with tits even girls.

yes.

No, but I mean when you hit puberty did you start to get feminine secondary sexual characteristics (tits/hips+ass)? This is a real thing documented by the Greeks.

You have three options, faggot.

1) The quickest one that most of us prefer - fucking kill yourself with all the other faggots that do this daily. Seriously, rid us of your bullshit that is painfully easy to avoid.

2) Don't kill yourself, but live as long a miserable life as you can. This delusion you live really only hurts you in the end. The rest of us are mostly annoyed and/or pissed off that you and others like you decided that chopping your dick off and demanding that we call you Sally was not only a good idea, but should be done by others.

3) Knock off your bullshit and join the part of the world that functions. Once you stop lying to yourself about being a pretty girl or something close to it and start making lemonade from lemons, life improves over time.

Something along the line convinced you that doing this was a good idea, and getting over that is a mountain that you will have to climb.

I doubt it's even a tranny, probably just one of the horde of kiddies that find it "so ez to trigger Holla Forums ecks dee" by typing any old random bullshit, and taking any reply to it as a victory.

Sage for thread completely derailed by undesirables.

i know i'm nothing close to a pretty girl ;_;

that sounds like advice to transition tbh.

Take some serious advice from one human to another and don't take pills or go under the knife. You will ruin your life.

If you are utterly irrevocably gay (rather than merely raised by a single mom who never loved you), that's your cross to bear. Everybody has problems, and it's not my place to judge yours.

But I'm telling you, embracing this aspect of yourself as the basis for your identity is going to lead to misery and ruin.

Also, you are a total troll-tier attention whore faggot for spoiling as a girl I believe x… and then later revealing you're really a tranny. Knock that shit off.

Transfags need to be encouraged to kill themselves.

Probably. I'm going to talk as though it's real because there are actual faggots browsing Holla Forums now who could benefit from this.

You're not considering my entire post in the spirit it was written. It is clear as day. You have your options that I have defined for you, and the most likely consequences of them based on experience, statistics, and a fuckton of research.

is that the one that jumped in front of a truck?

what's the difference? either way i can't have normal heterosexual relationships as a man.

i know tbh ;_;

girls are attention whores.

yeah i know. i'm not as bad as 2 but not close to achieving 3 either.

Fucking gas yourself already.

Trannies are worst than niggers and kike.

lemonade is useful
what purpose do you serve? GB2 >>>>>>/altright/

I live in Alaska and told some coworkers about this and trust me guys, everyone is pissed off and wants this mutant disqualified. Parents of girls who competed against this thing are livid. They've been calling into the radio shows and complaining.

No one up here supports this shit at all.

On a side note, did anyone else notice how odd the article is? It's nothing but "so brave so progressive" nonsense and the journalist keeps saying she, like this shemale is an actual woman.

We can't allow these liberals to keep playing these games and need to call them out. It doesn't matter what you identify with or if you mutilate your body - your born with parts that your born with.

We cannot keep playing these little games with the left, we have to call them out for encouraging these mentally ill people when we should be sending them to therapy to get help with their mental illness.

The only pill you should take now is Strychnine.

We will accept you if you do this

Like the other guy said: spoilering it doesn't make it less annoying, just don't do it, the fact that you have a vagina doesn't give your opinion more meaning

Oh nvm, just read your other posts, you're not actually female, you're a faggot.

I'll add to 1): don't forget to record an hero and get someone to post it here afterwards.

[email protected]/* */

I've been gone for about 6 years now. WTF is going on up there? I visited Anchorage just a few weeks ago and the place had changed drastically. The biggest part - a fucking kike elected mayor. It's like (((someone))) wants to turn AK into the new sweden.

Anchorage has had a lot of nonwhites for a while now. It's not bad since the majority stay in mountain view and only come out at night.

I don't even like going downtown anymore, too many aggressive hobos.

Berkowitz is a joke but else do you expect? This city is full of liberals and I have this horrible feeling they're going to slowly turn the state blue, like they did in Colorado.

WELL it is job security for APD. When I left muldoon seemed like it was going downhill, and hasn't improved since I left. I know a bunch of hobos were chased out of Jewel Lake about a month ago because I got a buddy living in one of those shit apts there.

With AK it wouldn't be that hard to simply dump a fuckton of shitskins to outnumber everyone. Not many people outside of Anchorage, which has too many damn libs anyways.

;_;

you should see how wealthy women react to having to pay alimony.
it's not pretty

theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/05/hs-track-athlete-was-born-male-but-identifies-as-female-and-took-home-3rd-place-in-the-girls-200-meter-dash-at-state-championships/

boy wins girls competition

it's like with wtc7 , it's in your face, yet some people won't get it

It's you again. You're not a girl and you never will be. You are a fag, and you bring this shit up and derail every single fucking thread. Kill yourself.

No!

Wow, it's almost as if he's completely fucking delusional.

You should take the pill, the cyanide pill.

IKR?

Is there any evidence that Peyton Young was a devout liberal marxist harpy before this happened?

No?

Then ake your salt somewhere else, you anti-white faggot.

Do you think Trump will fund a deportation squad for goons?

I expected better