So, I need some advice from my Holla Forumsros here. This is a long one so bare with me

So, I need some advice from my Holla Forumsros here. This is a long one so bare with me.

This was roughly a week ago. The sex was amazing. Her pussy was so tight. It was a struggle to get my dick in. I want to fuck her again. What's the best way to make this happen. She's already agreed to come stay the night at my house on wednesday evening, and we have plans to do LSD together on Saturday. I know she is into me, or she wouldn't still hang out with me. However, how do i fuck her again???? Please help!

Oh, and we have hung out since this incident and it wasn't awkward or anything. We are very comfortable around one another. She just keeps saying she's trying to be good. By that she means she wants to be faithful to her bf. But she talks shit about him when she's with me… so….

Divorce attorneys always advise the man to never put his dick in another woman until its completely final and done with.

tldr

That's probably sound advice. I live in a small town and word gets around, but this girl lives several towns over and has no ties to anyone around here. Should I just forget about her?

You're fucking scum OP. I hope your cheating whore wife takes you for everything you're worth.

she aint married tho

You'll be in the JUSTice league soon. Always nice to see it happen to someone who deserves it.

b-but she's really hot and my wife banged a ton of dudes. I feel like I deserve this. Should I wait until she breaks up with her bf?

I'm honestly just trying to get my mind off the fact that i can't see my son. All i do is work. It's fucking boring.

it was the girl's decision to fuck OP. He didn't rape her and did nothing but go to dinner with her and spend time with her.

OP forgets that if a woman cheats once, she will do it again, whether its on a boyfriend or a husband or even just an emotional thing.

OP you're already going to end up fucking her again. If she's coming over, spending the night, and doing LSD with you, that's a pretty clear indication of what's about to happen, even if you didn't ALREADY STICK YOUR DICK IN HER TWICE PREVIOUSLY.

I know you just reached out after being in lockdown for 6 years, and you're rusty on reading signals, and there's a billion thoughts going through your head, but trust me, it's gonna happen. My best advice is not to fall in love with this one. Give yourself a break from relationshits, especially since you have a kid in the mix. Committed relationshits, anyway.

Did the guys she cheat on you with need the same outlet?

Not that I know of. They were mostly junky meth head pieces of shit from what I know.

… Let's go slowly. Does that make you feel better or worse?

That's some good perspective, really. I guess it's hard to pick up signals. I feel like i'm retarded with women all over again. it's been a long time. I'm relieved to hear this advice. I don't want to be clingy so I'm giving her space. Also, I already told her I don't want anything serious because of just getting out of a long relationship. I just know how easy it is to fall in love. Especially with someone who I used to be in a relationship with. Nostalgia is a motherfucker. I'm trying to take this slow. She's pretty cool, so i'm honestly trying to see her flaws for what they are so that I don't fall in love

I honestly haven't dwelt on that too much. All i know is that she cheated on me, after getting married and having a kid together. It sucked. I haven't dissected it too much, though. It hurts to think about. The biggest pain is not seeing my kid. So, I'm just waiting for this no-contact order to be lifted and in the mean time not think about it.

Well when you get around to dissecting it, remember you fucked another dude over to temporarily mask it. Not to shit on yourself, but to gain some closure. Good luck faggot. Cover your ass and record everything.

I never thought of it like that, honestly. Thanks. That makes me feel like shit, but rightly so. I needed this brutal honesty. This is why i love you faggots. Appreciate all the advice.

I know betrayal is a bitch but just remember it's a reflection on the person doing it, not the person it was done to. If you aren't the caliber of man/woman who can stay faithful, then it's an indication of your character as a person.

Were you in the wrong for "cheating" back on your wife? I don't think morally anyone would knock you for that. And the woman/girl you're about to fuck senseless belongs to someone else. There is no right or wrong in this scenario, but you'd be stupid not to protect yourself and keep her in the correct frame of reference.

Which is that she is a cheating whore. Fuck her like she is one, enjoy the passionate sex, and check yourself from falling into it with someone who is doing to someone else what has been done to you.

Good luck dude. Been there. it sucks.

thanks user. really sound advice. i'm actually going to take this all to heart and use it the best I can.

It takes two to tango dickhead. Even if she was eventually going to cheat on her boyfriend, OP didn't have to volunteer to be the one she did it with.
Not to mention that OP was the one who reached out to her.

OP is just as bad as his wife. They deserve each other, and he deserves what he's got coming.

OP can you go into detail about your volunteerening?
How many men did she fuck? What was the race of the men who satisfied her in ways you couldn't?

another le epic xD wordfilter from dysnomia!

volunteerolding? i wonder how long he's had that one in the chamber

Сuсking?

she had the option to turn him down and say no, retard. she's her own person and her mistakes belong to her and her alone.

OP didn't MAKE her fuck him. He didn't MAKE her do anything.

What even is this supposed to prove, retard? Is OP supposed to be on some moral high ground? Everyone is going to see the situation differently, the bottom line is that you should hold people responsible for the decisions they make.

It would be a different story if OP was having some moral crisis about cheating, or if he felt guilty, or whatever, but its pretty obvious the relationship is over, and is a relationship in name only. You don't get good boy points for taking the high ground when someone treats you like shit.

It was originally cukening

OP also had the option to say no, retard. He could've chosen not to fuck another man's girl–and should have, considering he knows first hand how painful it is to be on the receiving end of that. He could've not called her up, he could've not taken her out then convinced her to get a hotel room with him
Those are all things he admitted to doing. He perpetrated this encounter, and he's the one who put her in the situation where she could be unfaithful to her boyfriend.

Your rhetoric is basically "So what if he threw the match? That building shouldn't have been so flammable!"

You and OP are selfish retards who think personal accountability applies to everyone but yourselves. I'm happy that OP is going to be fucked in court by his unfaithful wife. He deserves it, and I hope it happens to you too.

volunteer is much better

fuck off dysnomia, no one likes your tryhard wordfilters.

Sounds to me like you got cheated on and you haven't dealt with it yet.

Look, the girl obviously was either

A) a whore from the start who didn't respect her relationship

or

B) unhappy/in the same position as OP

the bottom line is that she agreed to go out. If he invited her out, and she said no, that would have been the end of it. She could have gone to dinner and gone home. Or a million different other possibilities. The point is that both women are not worth much past the hole between their legs since they lack the ability to be faithful.

I'm not disputing whether OP is cheating. He could have cheated on his wife with a single woman. It makes no difference. The relationship is over, and if you want to project some gradeschool mentality onto a relationship that only exists legally then you need to grow the fuck up.

Did he ever once say that he wasn't taking responsibility for what happened? He fucked up and married a woman who was not who she appeared to be. He will own that mistake. The only way to move on (quickly) is to find someone else to rebound. He reached out to someone ==who could have said no, but didn't==, and is in the situation he is in now.

What part of this is up for debate? Why did OP deserve to be cheated on? Are you going to honestly sit on your fat ass and tell me that he's in the wrong for not waiting until the piece of paper that defined his relationship at this point was null and void?

Grow the fuck up.

Never. Thanks to not suffering from severe autism like yourself, I have a basic understanding of empathy and hypocrisy. Good job starting your tl;dr post by being completely wrong. As expected of a retard.

So what is your mongoloid ass going to scapegoat with now?

OP's wife cheating on him wasn't right, and neither was OP fucking a girl who he knew was in a relationship. What part of that is so fucking hard for you to get? He knew she was in a relationship–probably before inviting her out–and still did what he did.
And make sure this gets through that thick, subhuman skull of yours–OP convinced her to go to a hotel with him, not the other way around.

Your sitting here pretending that OP did no wrong in this situation (the situation with the girl he fucked, not his wife you dumb shit) and that's wrong.
The huge irony is that you probably have this completely retarded point of view because you got cheated on and never got over it.

Grow the fuck up.

Honestly, leave her ass. Move out ASAP and be with a friend or you're parents at all times so she cannot have false claims and someone other than you can back it up (obviously don't tell her where you are or that you're with someone so if she does give a false claim she's caught in a lie)

As for the chick your banging stay with her, the trip will probably turn out good and you'll bond.

/thread

There's your problem.

Wew lad, lots of butthurt here.

Look, the girl has her own burden of responsibility to stay faithful. She clearly consented to what was happening. OP contacted her and she could have IGNORED him. Or REFUSED. She did NEITHER. Its on HER. NOT OP. This is pretty simple.

So what could possibly be motivating you to whiteknight for some random dude who decided to actually COMMIT to a whore? Plus, I never said OP did no wrong. I personally don't agree with his decision. Does it make a difference what I think? No. OP has to make his own decisions and my advice was geared to seeing him serve his own best interest.

And who knows? OP could fall madly in love with this woman and they might be made for each other. Most likely not, but stranger things have happened. Your narrow-minded worldview probably stems from your black/white splitting of human relationships which is a direct result of your intact virginity. Kill yourself.

Says the nigger who typed a full essay full of projection and salt. Do you have even an ounce of self-awareness?

And the OP has his burden of responsibility. Any decent man would back off when they learned the girl they're trying to fuck is taken. Only a piece of shit or a nigger continue to pursue. Why do you refuse

First line of the reply you're responding to.
Not all of us are braindead normalfags driven solely by the pursuit of pussy, you know. Some of us have principals and an understanding of decency. Maybe you'll understand that, when you grow up.

pretty much this

Hiyoooooo. I tip my fedora to you as well. *tips*

The game always exists. Pretending it doesn't exist doesn't mean it goes away. OP wanted to move on from his relationship. The girl he went after

1. has history with him
2. has a boyfriend in jail
3. she agreed to everything that happened

OP is not complaining or refusing to take responsibility for the situation. He just wants to know how to fuck her again. Which he will.

Save your stupid fucking principles (and your virginity) for yourself. No woman will sleep with you if you tell them that you are above the pursuit of pussy. And no man will respect you because it shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the way the dynamic between men and women work.

You're fucking retarded and if I had to guess, a kissless virgin with a sense of morality guided almost exclusively by your arbitrary black/white principles that will do nothing when applied to the real world.

real men: >she's going to dinner with me but wants to rationalize it and see where it goes

you

The damage control begins

The damage control is in full swing now. This boy is sweating.

you got rekt. switching to troll mode isn't going to save you.

The bottom line here is that you are selfish and immature, its reflects in your selfish, narrow-minded worldview and your self-serving attitude.

The next time a girl cheats on you–and it will happen again–I hope you're able to use the bullshit you've spewed here to ease that pain. You can convince yourself that you deserved it and your girlfriend is the one at fault for succumbing to the aggressive pursuit of another man. You can rest easy knowing your girl was fucked by a real man, and not a fedora tipping virgin like me :^)

You know who else OP fell madly in love with and thought was made for him, and he for her?

His wife.

Yeah, the one who volunteered him, got his ass thrown in jail, and is the reason he can't see his kid. The one who's going to have the sanction of the court and the support of men with guns to reach her whore fingers into his wallet for the next 15-19 years.

Snap out of the fuckin' fairy tale. Falling "madly in love" with someone is a neurochemical state that is unsustainable in the long, or even medium term. And they weren't "made for each other". They were made because their dads needed to nut and found women who were either willing to take it or too drunk or slow to get away.

Boy oh boy, I've never seen someone write at such length about how its okay for men to poach another man's girl.
This is advanced volunteeroldry.

cukoldry*

just say cu­c­k dude

stop samefagging, this is embarrassing. if you had any experience with women you would know that if they cheat once, they will cheat again. which is exactly what I told OP. I also told him to avoid falling into it with her because she exhibited that quality with the man she's with now. your post pretty much indicates a lack of reading comprehension (as well as a misunderstanding of the point) so I'm not going to continue to stoop to your level and argue with a retard. Go back and re-read the posts (which you won't) and see how wrong you are. By the way, if you are a virgin, you are not qualified to talk about relationships to other people. Keep your opinions to yourself, bitch.

pure autism

did I ever once defend the decision he made? no. but the point is that the woman had the burden to refuse his advance, and she didn't. your anger should be directed at her. But it isn't, because you (and everyone else ITT, apparently) have this narrow minded worldview that females aren't accountable for their own decisions. logically, if anything, you're the one enabling volunteerolding by not finding a woman who respects herself, her man, and her relationship enough to turn down some dude who hits her up out of the blue to go to dinner.

Textbook damage control.
Cry harder retard.

Jesus that's all you got? Just full on memelord? Maybe you should follow your own advice and grow the fuck up dude. Your pea-sized brain is obviously not able to comprehend what this guy is trying to explain to you. Shut the fuck up already buddy

not an argument.

With me that makes 3 people. Fucking lol, that's a feat to get 3 people replying to tell you how full of shit you are on Holla Forums at this time.

You just spent a dozen posts repeating over and over that it's all the girl's fault for succumbing to OP's pursuit and none of OP's fault for pursuing a girl in a relationship.

Just be honest about it volunteer; you get off to the idea of other men trying to fuck your girl.

Neither is crying "samefag" like a bitch.

It IS her fault, you shitstain. There are women who exist that don't fuck around on the men they are with. Plus I said that I didn't agree with his decision but I gave him advice to serve his own self interest. Are you literally autistic?

Or wait, let me guess, you've never been with a woman that respects you enough not to fuck around on you? LOL

wew lad, and a laughing_men.gif, you sure told me

ah good, I don't have to read, because I am never going to trust 3DPD
sorry about whatever happened to you OP

If you completely hate your wife go through with the divorce rape if not read up about manipulation techniques and mold her into someone who is not a whore.

You're projecting again kiddo.

>Been there

We've got a genuine cuk here.

Just how long are you gonna sit here and damage control? You're done. Get lost.

please do something right for once with your pathetic lives and kill yourselves

jump off a bridge or something too because neither of you are worth the effort of cleaning up your miserable corpse

Hiyoooooo. I tip my fedora to you as well. *tips*

beyond pathetic

wew. no wonder he's such a bitter MRA.

Keep on tippin'

Stop and breath for a second retard, you're following >>6242924's pic almost verbatim.
You were retarded before, but you've practically become a parody of yourself.

You will never get over being cheated on. You'll always be a salty manchild

You're already nigger scum for fucking another man's girlfriend in the first place. The least you can do is tell the guy that his gf is a filthy whore and spare him from only finding this out years later when he's married to her, like what's happening to you.