Breitbart: Reddit’s Trump Page Claims Admins Are Censoring Discussion… Of Censorship!

/r/The_Donald cucks are getting blown the fuck out.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/06/trump-reddit-admins-censorship/

Look here you niggly piece of shit, if you love Reddit that fucking much… GO POST THERE.

But, I hate plebbit. Now, what faggot?

Oh shut the fuck up

and in other news you shouldn't touch a hot stove.

Great, now even more of those faggots will come here

plebbitcuck detected.

Keep your fedora posting on your faggot site, faggot.

Fuck off and kill yourself slowly and painfully you Reddit little fuck.

Shills already here. They go full D&C in every thread and it's losing it's effect.

Not every fucking thing that breitbart shits out is Holla Forums relevant.

OP here again.

I fucking hate reddit. I think /r/The_Donald cucks are just marxist-lite because you have to be to post on reddit. I don't want them coming here and I want the ones who are here lined about against a wall and shot for ever having come here.

HOWEVER

/r/The_Donald is the largest collection of Trump voters online and a huge thorn in plebbit's side. It triggers all the commie cunts from the ones who post their to the ones who own the company. It grows everyday and they win supporters over to their side on a daily basis. They can't be silenced or censored, it'll be detrimental to the campaign and our goals.

Hell even Roger Stone did an AMA there. It's needs to protected and supported, if not for the campaign's sake then for the sole reason of not wanting to be drowning in redditcucks here on 8ch.

Their usefulness expires after election day. After that, idgaf.

There's an element of truth here but the simple fact is that a large percentage of them are the types who think people don't want refugees because they "throw gays off buildings" or other narrowly focused nonsense like that.

Yeah, that sounds right.
That cancer should stay contained.
So you can go back now.

There are no real Trump supporters in any single one of those positions. Admin + mod.

You're all fucking retards. This has been pointed out many times before that the admins took that sub over around mid-January due to the traffic and the obvious choice of controlling their narrative they had crafted.

If every single person that visits that sub doesn't call out the obvious infiltration by SRS then you are in fact a shill. Absolutely no deniability.

That's exactly why I hate them user. Them throwing faggots off of their roofs and putting bitches in their places are the reasons to like them. They ignore all the good and love all the bad. Again they're just marxists.

But It doesn't matter now. Mods bumplocked the thread. Looks like we're going to be experiencing our own refugee crisis now.

Nothing you faggots do triggers anybody. Get that through your redditfag head.

The owners of reddit keep you guys around because it makes them money. Every pageview makes them money, regardless of whether or not you use an ad blocker. As long as that amount is greater than any blowback from advertising partners or press, they will keep you around.

You also aren't redpilling anybody. Get that through your fucking head. Your little reddit drama fights are not changing anybody's position.

sound the faggot tranny SRS Donals mod

Found*

REDDITFUGEES. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

But seriously, why not welcome them here if they assimilate?

> Bumplocked
this comment has been redacted by the power of kek