Help me I'm a fucking retard. What's the best place and or way to download anime shows (direct download/torrent/other?)...

help me I'm a fucking retard. What's the best place and or way to download anime shows (direct download/torrent/other?)? Also if dubs exist, I'd like the option to download either the dub or original with subs

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org
kissanime.to/
8ch.net/b/res/6241709
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Torrent master race.

thepiratebay.org

do I need some form of "extra protection" when downloading via torrents? If I recall it's way less anonymous, if at all, than direct downloads from filehosters. Won't I risk getting letters from ISP?

also which torrent client is best/safest? I think I recall there being some controversy with utorrent

what rock have you not been hiding under with nothing but a computer?

It will never be taken down due to copyright and will live forever given that there's seeders. That's the glory of it.

Just use a VPN or some torrent programs allow proxies to be enabled.

If you're on pretty much any distro on Linux you should already have transmission.

your sentence doesn't even make any sense. The hell is that supposed to mean?

The best site for anime torrents is nyaa.se

It specializes in anime torrents.

This is a good site for general torrents of all kinds. But not for anime.

I use Deluge. It's an open source fully featured bittorrent client. It doesn't come with spyware like utorrent.

thanks man.

I doubt you'll ever get any complaints from your ISP for downloading anime without a proxy. I got a letter once for downloading some movies. But I've downloaded literal thousands of anime episodes without any complaints. My ISP is Comcast.

okay, thanks for the advice/info

weed detected

I LOVE CET
POST MORE SET

CET

I download from kissanime.to/ with UMatrix blocking everything but the video player. The site itself is pretty good but the ads are a bitch right now.

I'm sorry.

cet

ce

cet

There's a great thread where they talk all about exactly thhis: 8ch.net/b/res/6241709

cet

k

wew

wilchan.org