So I just noticed something, and I wanted to point out this pattern from the beginning so you'd see why I noticed it...

So I just noticed something, and I wanted to point out this pattern from the beginning so you'd see why I noticed it, and possibly draw the same conclusion I have.

And theeeeen…

COINCIDENCE, or autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/b/rules.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek. Coincidence or maybe I infected others with my cancer. Those other "which is more attractive" posts aren't me. I only did the attaraction reaction analysis threads, and those were all before "Chrystal."

Never went on other boards with that stuff other than one thread on Operate talking about my ban.

Also, can you please link me? I'd like to see those threads.

Damn, I didn't even bother checking that thread.

Link to other boards OP

Here's a few that are still up from a quick search. I can't find a lot of the ones that were up before.

>>>Holla Forums491513

Huh. I responded in that Pepe one to somebody that used to post in my threads. I didn't even realize that fetish one had OP claiming to be a girl as I didn't click the video and just moved on.

They do seem to be popping up. Not me, though. Honestly.

dude i would believe you but at this point im pretty sure you even made this thread

Kek. I don't know what to say.

And now the whining has begun.

and its variations are popping up. Thanks Chrystal, there's always a bit of this but when you show up it multiplies.

You too OP, meta threads about attention whores being annoying are fucking cancer. Starve them, don't feed them. But here's a bump anyway so we can accelerate this to it's end.

Thanks for the signal boost user. Funny because OP was right, no one cared about my one thread. But somehow actual femanons are posting tits and the board is truly friendlier than when I first started back in May/June. My wish came true! 👄💋♥️💖💓💜💕🌺💘💚💞👄❤️

Filtered

Do you know how long it's been since I've seen a horsefucker thread?

Why though? The manic phase is just about kicking in!

Just ignore tripfags, faggot

How much did he pay her?

This.

You'd think it would be that easy. But people just can't seem to. And the actual bad part is that the more tripfags are talked about, the more they show up.

Can I draw them out too? Will new tripfags appear? I saw Nicole but the others seem to have gone.

Bamp.

Anyone remember Melly?

Oh man I can't remember exactly. A few hundred.

Kek. It was 400 bucks.

You're right. I think. That was just a portion. The majority went to a new PC and paying down debts.

Whatever you gave her was too much. The pictures sucked. And that fucking voice. It was disgusting.

I know I paid too much. But what's done is done. I liked her voice but I guess I was the only one.

What became of Pot Chan?

honestly though, next time spend a little money and get a nicer whore.

post tits

Trust me.. You don't want to see them.

checked

They were disappointing.

I tried to distance myself because she is kinda crazy and actually wanted to meet up and fuck. I have a gf I know I know Chrystal has a gf and roleplays on Holla Forums as a girl and I didn't want to be tempted into actually cheating. She was getting pretty salty that I was ignoring her so I say hi once in a while.

I'm not doing that again. Do you remember when you cropped together her eyes and mouth? That creeped her the fuck out.

You have to admit it was fun at least.

Here's some.

Yeah I bet it would have. It's a good dox method I used to use fairly often on camwhores. Good Ol' photoshop is a handy tool.

Gross

yeah… she was gross all around why do I still have these pics

probably for threads like this

Don't dox her fucker! Actually I kind of want to post her face as I think she's cute, but since you all thought she was gross and I swore I wouldn't that can't happen.

It would be an interesting test to see if it could be done though…

Do it anyway, I don't dox them. I don't really do that anymore.

Curious.

Ehhhh…she's a bit of a friend. She doesn't browse here but it would be a betrayal. Feels wrong

That kind of looks like her but it looks extra bad. A straight on close up of her eyes zoomed in and a slight angle of her mouth.

Do it faggot

Say I am in no way a fucking goon, and in my own very annoying and highly autistic way I have proved myself an ally to Holla Forums and Holla Forums forever.

I am in no way a fucking goon, and in my own very annoying and highly autistic way I have proved myself an ally to Holla Forums and Holla Forums forever.

C'mon…

you must be new here

I said it.

How is that exactly?

AAAGGHHHHHH!!

Meh it was during the tumultuous and paranoid summer. Aside from the fun and attention whoring I did this because Holla Forums was hostile. Like unhealthily so. I wanted anons to cheer up. I figured a femanon showing up would boost morale. How many anons shell out $400 to cheer up Holla Forums?

Yeah it was annoying and autistic. But I still did it. Plus Dys accused me of being a goon once and I got triggered like crazy.

I'm waiting.

I can only think of one, and he sure is fucking retarded holy shit

Also aren't you my old buddy anyway? Seems like you…

How many anons shell out $400 to cheer up Holla Forums?
I do it for free.

I'm sorry for calling you out as a goon.
Do you have screencaps of that?

Kek. Yes. it's me.

Me too you tricky bitch. I know you'll just disavow it afterwards for keks to fuck with me but I want to hear it

You called him out as Josh or something because he uses pictures like

No lel. You just said it once because I liked "Josh's favorite anime." Does that jog your memory?

Haha! I'd know you anywhere :^)

How goes it?

Not bad. I was away this month, decided to check in here. Place looks good IMO. Yourself?

I wouldn't do that, I'm a very honest person.

I'm not allowed to troll, it's against the rules. sys.8ch.net/b/rules.html

Oh! That's right. Josh was a very big fan of that artist and posted them everywhere during the 4 infinity next failed migrations. I thought was Josh shitposting or a goon shitposting 'as' Josh.

You going to post that pic or what?

You're welcome.

I was also accused of being you for using pic related, I guess from your /fringe/ days.

I've never posted that image and I don't know what anime it's from.

anyway, I need to stop modposting and go to bed so post that pic so I can leave without being curious

I'm alright. Same old shit.

Yup gotta dig it up. Give me a minute.
>inb4 Chrystal was banned for posting an ugly camwhore nod being annoying and a goon

Really makes you think

bump

Better than that stitched image I made.

Could be a 6-10 with some work.

Goodnight Holla Forums.

You spent 400 dollars on that? This is the kind of girl who should be doing that for 20 bucks or credits in some shitty MMO.

Is she hideous? No, she's just completely plain.

I'm pretty sure 400 could pay for like five visits to an actual prostitue. Makes me want to get that "betas man" copypasta.

I never saw her face until later. Also that was over the course of three threads, and I had to find someone willing to do it who was unknown entirely. My first girl backed out when she found out it would be on Holla Forums. It was done live w/requests, and vocaroos. I had about one hundred custom shots in the end with timestamps. And I just wanted it to happen without her backing out so didn't try to negotiate.

This was out of the blue, free money. And I, she and those ITT had fun. So not too many regrets, even though I know I paid too much. Even though they thought I was dumb, a few anons were glad I did it.

Dys that pic is from Persona 3.

Dysnomia I did this picture of tewi how do you like it?

Nazi tewi or bathing loli tewi?

oh I did the shitty edit, I can't draw at all

Not Dys but I like it.

I like it. Saved.

That's Potchan? I agree Chrystal she's pretty cute in an everyday girl kind of way. You should have fucked her m8. You already paid her $400 dollars.

I would definitely play vidya with her if she lost a few pounds.

MOAR FACE PICS CHRYSTAL!!

Oh and that's a UMass sweatshirt. Just sayin'.

I bet Chrystal never had money and all these pics are actually her.

kind of cute tbh

Kek. No he's a guy I'm pretty sure. Her body was kinda meh but that smile is getting to me.

same

she has the same eye and hair color as me, but my eyes are prettier even though I'm a guy

Dox your sister, user. I won't tell anyone that you fuck her if you do.

I wish I had one that was my age. I might have a chance at finding a real GF.

If you did I bet she would hate you banging one of her friends.

Saved

I love her

You were right, in a way.

Ban her. She admitted she's trying to fuck up the board.

why ban her when you can just tell retards to filter her instead of interact with her?

or just give her own thread so she can post cummy mouths all day without worrying anyone else…

Because she doesn't use her trip all of the time, and switches up her VPN. She's stoking the board's thirst against itself.

She already has that thread.

bump for moar