Why the fuck are these navigation icons so goddamn small...

Why the fuck are these navigation icons so goddamn small? Is there a mobile-friendly version of this piece of shit site? Trying to hit the home link with my ogre thumb is a fucking pain in the ass. I have to actually zoom into the page to make it big enough. Easier to just use a browser bookmark to get to the main page. Dumb as hell

Other urls found in this thread:

motherfuckingwebsite.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like it if 8ch.net could run without javascript. I can't report anyone or access the options. can't filter either.

kys

DO YOU WANT HAMBURGER MENU?
DO YOU WANT CHEESE PIZZA?
GOY TOY IS PIG DISGUSTING
MOBILE-FRIENDLY = DESKTOP MURDERER

this
fuck off phonefags
you killed the internet.

dat anime person has a big forehead.

Today, I will remind them.
motherfuckingwebsite.com/

lets all love lain

Let's all love Lain.

I hate Lain!

are you not feeling well?

But people are retarded and like flashy. People still cavemen. People still like shiny. The website works great, bit not for human 0.87 os. That site's up to date, but the average user needs a few patches.

Just use the Exodus app

*That website

No. I just really, really, really don't like that girl.

I love how normies will never know how wrong they are.

Also don't count on this being fixed. It's most likely the browser, if not this site, which won't get fixed soon unless it becomes a big problem for alot of people (a reason to drop everything and look at what the fucks wrong). Also if it's the browser then see if you can download another browser for your phone, if not complain and wait six months to two years for a chance of it being fixed.

If it's the site there has to be some time or an outcry, if it's the browser complain to the company and enjoy it possibly getting fixed one day.

I know. How is it even possible to not love lain?

What an insightful comment.

Btw, it's the site. There's no mobile CSS.

no

kill yourself phone fag

wew

Exodus frequently doesn't display attached files, and sometimes entire threads are missing in the catalog, even though they appear fine on the desktop version.

You are the normal fag m8