Just to be clear

Just to be clear
Everyone here is being ironic right?
Nobody here is serious, are they?
Noone could possibly be this autistically leftist?
You are all just being ironic, right?

I don't mean to derail but can someone tell me?
Seriously I just don't know at this point

Cause it's one of those subtle troll things usually
Usually I can work it out but this is next level.
To be honest, i think maybe everyone is trollin
Everyone is, right?

Ever since the election I can't tell who is jewing who anymore. I will tell you a secret, the only good thread on this entire site is the amateur game development g(stands for something) on /v. >>/agdg
Just focus on something other than /tv and /pol. /pol is dead and so is /tv.

I don't even dare be ironically leftist, because then the real idiot leftists will think themselves in good company.

Holla Forums is where you learn to actually debate.
You play as the otherside and debate the enemy who is masquerading as your side.

You literally roleplay as your enemy and they RP as you. That is the essence of Holla Forums.

It is no longer a board. It's a god damn Boot camp.

Cause it's one of those subtle troll things usually
Usually I can work it out but this is next level.
To be honest, i think maybe everyone is trollin
Everyone is, right?
Maybe they are maybe they aren't, you'll never know though. That's what makes it fun.

Friendly reminder that a lot of people thought Chris Chan was an ebin troll at one point. Never underestimate autism.

wew lad do you need a maxi pad

he got the code

HWNDU

Jenny is your queen now. Sorry, user.

#NotMyWaifu
SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

SWNDU

SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have you taken the Jennpill yet? It's a tough pill to swallow.

After taking the jenpill I no longer needed Holla Forums or Holla Forums instead I became a new entity. A frencher entity

JENNNNAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is she Disney viral marketing?

I wanna sniff her asshole

Everyone here is serious about everything they post, but they mask their opinions in irony and sarcasm out of fear being mocked for having said opinions. Holla Forums is a bunch of pussies.

I openly believe Jenny is the reborn Christ. Debate me.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/reddipol/

>>>/truthseeker/
Holla Forums is the ACTUAL board of love we accept everyone and that's why Jenny = Queen.

It started with joking about the interacial cuckolding for me. But I got real serious about it and now its my life. Black cock after black cock. I'll clean the sweet nigger cum out of my girls pussy even. Tastes good.

When the niggers take her we have this roleplay that we like to do. I like to look at her and
HES A BIG GUY
And as the black cock enters her powerful and pulsating and hungry she shouts
FOR YOU
God black cock is the esscence of being a real person. And that's what lead me to where I am today. There's nothing in the world I need more than black cock and there's nothing better than being amount fellow cucks. Holla Forums is a good place for cuckolding. Don't let anyone deny it.

>>>/reddit/
the cringe is too much

JENNY AND THE SPRITES
CAN YOU SEE THEM
JENNY AND THE SPRITES
COULD YOU BE ONE?

JEEENNYYYY AND THE SPRITES

Holla Forums has been wrapped in so many layers of irony stemming from shilling, responses to said shilling, memery, mockery, and most of all, shitposting, that something quite extraordinary has come of it. This board now exists in a state of constant ironic sincerity, asserting and subverting itself on a post by post basis, while retaining the identity of a place to discuss television and movies.

The best part? You can't even be sure if I'm bullshitting or not.

I agree.

Would you just shut the fuck up about this shit and post fucking cuckolding stuff allready? I fucking want to get the fuck off jesus fucking christ this place is meant to be hot.

This

are you talking about when he had the tattoo sleeves and said it was all an act and stuff.

y'know, I would have believed it if he just disappeared afterwards myself. But then he continued to be autistic.

Jenny is Holla Forums's sharehouse girlfriend

Jenny "Kike Disintegrator" Nicholson
Jenny "Darth Ception" Nicholson
Jenny "Youngling Slaughter" Nicholson
Jenny "MaRey Sue" Nicholson
Jenny "General Princess" Nicholson
Jenny "Padme Problem" Nicholson
Jenny "Tomorrowlander" Nicholson

I like Jenny's childlike innocence and sense of wonder, and I stand amazed by her antisemitism, which is so virulent that even hardened Holla Forumsacks view her as excessive.

One time Jenny and I went to Disneyland when entering the park she bowed down infront of the Walt Statue and declared "I will reclaim it" and brandishing two katanas she began to slash at every kike in sight. I was shocked, she was so innocent and childlike but within was a warrior. A monster. A goddess.

JENNY IS GOING TO MAKE THE HOLOCAUST A THEME PARK

I choose to believe you are a real cuckold and I am happy you are not.

Louis CK posting is gay now, It's like some sad old former celebrity saying "h-hey remember when I was funny" I cringe hard whenever I see it

wow thats so fucking retardedly stupid you gave me a migraine you retarded fuck.

such a cute

I want to bend her over that railing and fuck her in the ass while she longingly looks at the castle in the distance.

I want to siege the castle and conquer it in her name. But, knowing /ourgirl/ Jenny would have found a way to gas the occupants and incinerate their corpses before I finished commissioning the muffin man to make the hundred story tall gingerbread man.