oneplus.net/de/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sailfish os

never heard of it user

i like it

android == no privacy
iphone == no freedom
windows == no apps

This was true two years ago, and it still is.

Itt: why can't we have nice things

true thats why i wanted your opinions on the matter

on there website but cant seem to find anyinfo on what devices there on or if you can download it

Just carry a laptop in a bag when you go place and are going to have time to kill, and get a flip phone with unlimited calling and texting/no data.

It's 25 bucks a month, 15 for the phone, and al that money you could have thrown down on a smart phone? You can buy a nice laptop instead and do way more on it.

sailfish is really good, you can run android apps but it isn't android. problem is, that it has only a very, very small userbase.. it runs on some smartphones (like the nexus 5). they have a joint venture with an indian phone producer (because they had massive money issues) so there are new sailfish phones for the indian market

Ok, I own a nexus 5x. Locked down everything i possibly can. Replaced launcher by nova. Not using gmail app for my other mail accounts. Replaced work mail with free mailwise app. Replaced sms with hello free app (cause yeah google wants to read my sms) Blocked geolocation for most apps, android 7 lets you block per app better then 6.

I'm just trying to get a decent phone without feeling watched.

Since new android is coming out soon, 5x is on sale for 300€ now, I paid mine 450 last year. It's a good phone though, lasts me +2 days on one charge.

There, that's my opinion.

i use my phone a lot for business. And its not convenient all the tie to be carrying all laptop. I get them for free with my provider. i think spending money on a cell is stupid but I only pay for service.

thank you user for your input

I carry my laptop most places. But yeah in your case, I can see why getting the smart phone is a good deal if you're not spending all that cash on it.

I like having my laptop though, I use it to take notes, I write on it, I can game on it. It does everything and way more than a phone can. I can't really imagine going places and not carrying it.

TL:DR; I just don't like smartphones or tablets that much they feel like a laptop that can't do all the things I want easily.

yeah i know what you mean i do carry one most of the time but its not allways convenient

and yes i hate tablets my self

pc master race lad

iOS is easy to handle and its fun to use it, but as soon as you want to do something in a way that apple doesn't like you're fucked. its good when you're a pleb or 80 years old or so.

you want to put your music on the phone without using itunes: forget it. itunes is only available for windows and macos.
you also can't simply download something that apple doesn't like to the phone.

MeeGo

Ubuntu, and then install linux +voip of your choice and add a snazzy keyboard that slides out from the back.

there is also cyanogen-mod. it works on many android phones.

Development stored on 2013

This would be a good option would try it on my old phone to see if I don't fuck anything up.

Get an iPhone. Its not witchcraft, trust me.

plasma

well android would probably be the best

this tbh

Windows Phone.

It has all the common social apps that normies use long-term so you won't be left out, plus some popular games… What you won't find are Google apps and gimmicky game apps that are only popular for a short while before everyone forgets about them (e.g. Pokemon Go).

Windows Phone 8.1 is surprisingly very stable unlike Android, and Internet Explorer is almost as good as Chrome… Hacking/pirating apps is easy thanks to the WP dev kit (or w/e it was called) and you don't risk bricking your phone.

Cortana won't activate until you tell it to do so, and if you're /int/ then no Cortana for you.

Enjoy getting your camera mysteriously activated.

It's called jailbreaking

what?

Virus + Doxing = Windows.

crashing this plane

You will be doxed either way, no matter the OS you choose… And if you're not getting doxed by your OS then the apps will do it, since all apps nowadays require tons of permissions.

how about is i just root my android phone.can i stoop android from sending dta to google?

If you are worried about being datamined, don't get a smartphone to begin with, dumbass.

This. Why carry a ZOGtech surveillance device with you everywhere you go?

You're worried about your phone?

Open google in a new browser/browser profile, you'll get redirected to google consent. Everyone scrolls down and clicks ok. Instead of clicking ok, click other options, left of the OK button. Go through ALL the options, be sure to scroll down before on EVERY page before clicking ok.

Then worry about your phone.

Apple. Fuck the memes. Yeah it's an annoying, smug cult but they make good shit.

Listen to me. Don't go to windows nor apple.
It's easy. I used 3 devices one Android, iOS and Windows.
Pro and Cons about all those 3 OSs
Pro: Nope.

Cons:
Most application doesn't exist and suck.

Pros:
Stable Software on its hardware.
No bloatware

Cons:
Annoying pop up messages
Updates that will slow down your phone
If it is jailbroke you can't fix it on the Apple Store

Pros:
You can do what ever you want
You can change the OS everytime
You can root and unroot it when ever you want if you broke the varranty to unbreak the varranty
Cons:
Deepens what device you bought and will crash most times or buggy APP.

Buy the OnePlus 3! You will be satafisted how great android is and have the best experiance and much more stuff to do!

Here is the link where you can buy it!
oneplus.net/de/3

thank you user .that what i was thinking currlenty own an galaxy s6 edge.but gonna wait till next year to see what new phones will be out. just wanted to get the input on the best ops.like ai told most faggots i dont pay shit for my cell phones.now another question.
now another question
can i stop geo traking and other app from reading my shit?

i need to stay in touch with custemers and my office.

Hey OP
Take Android.
+More secure.
+More freedom
+More apps.
+You don't pay overpriced shit.
+Hardware is usually better.
+Better customization.
+You're not an apple fag
-Google apps.

But you can use it without google apps when you take a custom rom like Cyanogenmod by using apk instead of the google app store. You can restrict all google apps acces to your meta data like location, number, contacts, device informations and photos. Like the other user said, get a nexus 6p or nexus 5x because these two phones always get updates the earliest and besides the Holla Forums memes, a lot of devs use and love the nexus devices and there is a huge community behind them. Another good alternative would be the One phones, which have a custom rom already installed from the factory.

nigga' you aren't working in any office in my country
Indian Telemarketer Detected.

not Indian faggot, dint realize this was pol and not b.

It's spelled cuzztummers

why? are you head of the fbi?

True, but iSuck and Mickeysoft aren't as good at it as the mighty Googol

Also you can configure a nexus phone, and the connected google account to at least block most of the snooping, albeit it is tricky, or misleading to say at least.

kek

Cyanogenmod is what I'm using. To be honest it's a hassle to set up, but it was worth it for me. Once it's running I have no complaints, certain kinds of apps won't work if you opt to leave out Google Play services, but at least you have the choice that way.

If your planning on (or considering) installing cyanogenmod, do your research before you buy the phone a phone that it supports.

will do.
thread

Tell me, what phone and OS will you use now

Also gonna wait till next year to see what Samsung come up with. Hope it doesn't explode. Never been an apple fan.i actually use to like Windows phones had an HTC cruise back in the day. Could do a lot of shit on it not like by. But when they changed windows 6.1 mobile dint like it.

+ great hardware
+ easy to use
- overpriced
- unflexible / uncustomizable

Android
+ best value for money
+ highly customizable
- harder to use if you're an elderly woman or simply bad at technology

Windows
I honestly don't know any pros..
- shitty interface
- limited app support
- customizations very limited

Yes you can! It is possible if you have a rooted phone idk if it works with out root but don't buy samsung phones. I have bad experiance with samsung phones. Back to the main question you can disable geotracking or if you have the balls you can rip off and burn the GPS chip your own or disable it at apps with Lucky pacther. Cheers!