State Department Blocks Release Of Hillary Clinton-Era TPP Emails Until After The Election

State Department Blocks Release Of Hillary Clinton-Era TPP Emails Until After The Election

Trade is a hot issue in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign. But correspondence from Hillary Clinton and her top State Department aides about a controversial 12-nation trade deal will not be available for public review — at least not until after the election. The Obama administration abruptly blocked the release of Clinton’s State Department correspondence about the so-called Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), after first saying it expected to produce the emails this spring.

The decision came in response to International Business Times' open records request for correspondence between Clinton’s State Department office and the United States Trade Representative. The request, which was submitted in July 2015, specifically asked for all such correspondence that made reference to the TPP.

The State Department originally said it estimated the request would be completed by April 2016. Last week the agency said it had completed the search process for the correspondence but also said it was delaying the completion of the request until late November 2016 — weeks after the presidential election. The delay was issued in the same week the Obama administration filed a court motion to try to kill a lawsuit aimed at forcing the federal government to more quickly comply with open records requests for Clinton-era State Department documents.

Clinton’s shifting positions on the TPP have been a source of controversy during the campaign: She repeatedly promoted the deal as secretary of state but then in 2015 said, "I did not work on TPP," even though some leaked State Department cables show that her agency was involved in diplomatic discussions about the pact. Under pressure from her Democratic primary opponent, Bernie Sanders, Clinton announced in October that she now opposes the deal — and has disputed that she ever fully backed it in the first place.

While some TPP-related emails have been released by the State Department as part of other open records requests, IBT’s request was designed to provide a comprehensive view of how involved Clinton and her top aides were in shaping the trade agreement, and whether her agency had a hand in crafting any particular provisions in the pact. Unions, environmental organizations and consumer groups say the agreement will help corporations undermine domestic labor, conservation and other public interest laws.

If IBT's open records request is fulfilled on the last day of November, as the State Department now estimates, it will have taken 489 days for the request to be fulfilled. According to Justice Department statistics, the average wait time for a State Department request is 111 days on a simple request — the longest of any federal agency the department's report analyzed. Requests classified as complex by the State Department can take years.

Earlier this year, the State Department’s inspector general issued a report slamming the agency’s handling of open records requests for documents from the Office of the Secretary. Searches of emails “do not consistently meet statutory and regulatory requirements for completeness and rarely meet requirements for timeliness,” the inspector general concluded.

Last year, a Government Accountability Office report found that at the agencies it surveyed, there was not political interference in responding to open records requests. However, last month, a conservative group filed a lawsuit alleging that an Obama administration directive has deliberately slowed the response to open records requests that deal with politically sensitive material.

Nate Jones of the National Security Archive told IBT that whether or not the State Department’s move to delay the release of TPP-related correspondence is politically motivated, it reflects a systemic problem at the agency.

“In my opinion it is more incompetence than maliciousness, but either way, it is a gross error by FOIA processors to not get these documents out before the election,” said Jones, whose group helps journalists obtain government records. “Their inefficiency is doing great harm to the democratic process.”

archive.is/uQz2T

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/739847097990553600
senate.gov/pagelayout/history/h_multi_sections_and_teasers/WarDeclarationsbyCongress.htm
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/treason
ttip-leaks.org/
zioncrimefactory.com/2016/05/28/traitor-obama-pledges-allegiance-to-the-enemies-of-mankind/
publicpolicy.googleblog.com/2016/06/the-trans-pacific-partnership-step.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, that right there is enough to convince me. I am now a #hillarymissle.

bump

How is this shit allowed?

Somebody inside needs to leak them then. Fuck this bitch.

STICKY PLEASE

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

Didn't Russian hackers manage to get hold of her e-mails?

I also remember Putin threatening war if Hilary gets into power, so if some of his hackers have those e-mails I wouldn't be surprised if somehow they end up leaked before the elections.

This is a criminal conspiracy to violate the freedom of information act between Obama, the State Department, and Clinton herself. Criminal charges when?

Bumping for funz

It's the current year, so never.

bump for actual relevant thread

So basically, Hillary can't really win. She's already unpopular as fuck but even if she manages to win the elections for some reason Putin will just nuke her ass.

MODS STICKY THIS PLZ

Obummer covering for Clington?
Colour me surprised.
That legacy he's working on will be spotless.

Putin won't release them.
He'll just dangle them over her head if she gets elected to get his way whenever he wants.

bumping

PURE

COHENCIDENCE

WE STICKY NAO

Goddamn how can Hillarybots be so fucking delusional that shit like this doesn't set off bells in their head that their shill candidate might not give a single fuck about what's good for America.

WITCH TRIALS WHEN???

Lel, although I motion we move right to sentencing. Death by fire when?

This kind of explains why he insisted that Trump would be president. He's trying to let his minion Hillary in as planned.

There both getting fisted by the same hand, m8.

So obviously there isn't going to be any accountability. The justice department isn't going to indict one of their ranks, the office of the president is going to shield politicians close to it, and people have been successfully dumbed down to the point that they truly don't understand why this is an issue.

So the question that remains, when are people going to do something about it?

It's clear that the only way to save our country from systemic corruption and decay is if we have our own form of revolution. The french had it right, it seems.

SO WHEN IS IT

The media needs to report on this. email/tweet it to CNN, Fox, wherever.

They could probably get it FOIA'd or at least have everyone questioning "why?"

The Msm probably won't do anything. I'm surprised it isn't on drudge yet.

That bastard Putin better release those emails.

If anything, he should do it for the lulz.

He did tweet about it:
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/739847097990553600

Thanks user. It will probably surface soon.

What a surprise!

if Hillary goes down she'll probably start ratting out everybody, especially King Nigger

she doesn't like him
he stole her REAL chance at being president

If Trump wins in November, Obama will set fire to the White House to destroy evidence and prevent the tsunami of investigations Trump will unleash on his administration.

That's probably the most kek outcome of a Trump presidency is Shillary going full "that time of the month" on the DNC.

Lel, off topic sorry, but I still find myself hoping for the coughing fit that leads to her shitting herself. Might be why she hasn't done any press interviews.

She did one today, but it only lasted for less than 10 minutes.

Oh man, when Putin puts this bitch's ass on full blast you're gonna see som shit.

Give this to the Bernie Bros and let them go ape shit. Divide the Democrats until its an all out war.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.

He didn't threaten. He said in no uncertain terms that Hillary getting elected would mean war was inevitable. He knows who she is.

no user Putin will nuke the ENTIRE country

He's not going to nuke the US.

He's going to support any revolution that happens.

Wew what a cohencidence :^)

That's sexist.

Thanks for the precision user, I had forgotten how he specifically phrased it.

And then Trump invokes the Constitution's emergency powers in order to root out the filth in society, right?

Sucks we're probably the few that care. Always sucks. Everyone just hand waves this shit off

The entire Obama administration should be fucking hanged for this disgraceful behavior - and the entire Clinton family as well. This is corruption if not treason/.

And… the feds suddenly have PC to investigate this thread and everyone on it. Thanks FBI false flagger!

Wew lad.

The death penalty is literally mentioned in the legal code that defines treason and it's not too hard to find treasonous skeletons in the closet of either the Obama administration or the Clinton family.

Doesn't matter. You can't make death threats.

"They should be hanged after a fair trial." That's not a death threat, user.

Saying someone SHOULD be killed isn't the same as saying that you are going to kill them.

LEAK THEM NOW! THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD AND INNOCENT LIVES DEPEND ON YOU! LEAK THEM NOW! THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD AND INNOCENT LIVES DEPEND ON YOU! LEAK THEM NOW! THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD AND INNOCENT LIVES DEPEND ON YOU! LEAK THEM NOW! THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD AND INNOCENT LIVES DEPEND ON YOU!

Because we have allowed this shit to transpire without bloodshed. These (((people))) all deserve the rope. To that end tomorrow and all days following it are going to be glorious. The Marxists and their brown pets are going to become increasingly Bolshevik once this cunt secures the nomination tomorrow. We will see full blown communist Bolshevik terrorism on US soil by years end, likely much sooner. And everyone right of them are going to be pushed hard right. To the point that they will necessitate action to be taken against them. I'm on several groups on got book and am already seeing people talking about forming rwds to protect the innocent at Trump rallies.

Is that picture from a protest? If it is I am pretty sure those little shits are from those "fuck h8" video getting payed to stir up shit again

Im convinced Hillary and the rest of the Government criminals will start a civil war before they loose the election

THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY IS AT STAKE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This really fucking pisses me off. Why is this legal?

I have a theory that for a meme to be weaponized, as in to be created with a specific goal in mind and expected to succeed, a universal truth must be chosen to aim at the goal.

For instance:

Pepe's universal truth is that smugly wielding the truth will always defeat liars and their lies.

We wuz kangz: niggers are stupid and will believe anything that sounds good to them

Cuckservative/Cuck in general: anyone who defends ideas that harm themselves and their kind are as pathetic as a man who allows other men to sleep with his wife, moreover anyone who isn't pathetic will reject such ideas once it is shown how pathetic they are.

So what's a good universal constant for this to test my theory? In desperation any good man of poor character will find the character to become a hero?

WE'RE IN FOR A WILD RIDE LADS

Its all but a foregone conclusion. Its what they've been building toward with these Bolshevik protests. But then again Holla Forums has suspected a civil war in the us was their goal for the past 3 or so years. The only way they can keep Trump from his throne is to cause a huge shitstorm and have onigger declare a state of emergency and take a 3rd term. Which would be interesting hopefully our europoor friends will keep an eye out for blue helmet forces readying to deploy because the infantry would never side with the government for shit like this. The pogs, however, would.

THIS.

FUCKING.

CUNT.

The beauty of such a thing would compare to the greatest works of art.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I accidentally clicked random and stumbled upon >>>/leftistpol/ what the fuck is up with the css

well, that about solidifies the idea that she's the nominee, no matter what. none of this delusional stuff like superdelegates might switch or that they're going to run sanders as a "safer" option because he's not getting as btfo in polls as she is by trump or any other nonsense. may as well just cancel the primary tomorrow

here's to a trumpening, lads. use this to get the bernouts against her

SPREAD IT AMONG YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS

Trump will beat Hillary with this like a used tampon.

decades ago?

The issue with it is the same as trumpcucks complaining about an Indiana judge looking into Trump University.
People just want to whine and not listen to the facts.
Which while you can change law, the laws in question have been the same since the 50s for both.

The difference is Hillary knows right where the line is and stays one micron short.
Which is why so many swear she does illegal acts but are rather short on evidence, just hearsay.

Out.

Show me in a court of law?

Oh right, you refuse them, yet somehow beleive she has broken the laws…

Do tell oh great one, how then she can have broken the laws, but when investigated, by those for and against her, found not guilty?
And if you argue kikes, well kikes put those laws you wish to use as well.

Nice b8 here is your (you)

Apparently there is no Constitutional taboo about a current presidential administration interfering in an ongoing presidential election?

Not that King Nigger would pay any heed to those stipulations anyway.

You had a simple thing to say you disagree with the views and actions, and believe there should be rules as such.
And then that criminals don't follow rules, hence why gun control doesn't work.

And yet it is true.
Being a convicted criminal, which is what matters here, is boolean.
And if you want to play prospective, then Trump burns as well, since it takes only one charge to deny.

It wasn't a threat, you mong.

You also need to have them be declared enemies in a sate of war. Of which we aren't since Congress has not declared one.

senate.gov/pagelayout/history/h_multi_sections_and_teasers/WarDeclarationsbyCongress.htm

Tada, your treason claim falls flat. Much like the latest poll spreads on Trump versus Hillary.

Did you mean Facebook? If any of the groups get serious you should take any and all organization offsite immediately.

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

Nothing you've shitposted makes any sense at all.

Stop posting your retardation.

Allow me to explain US law for you, maybe I misjudged and you are inteligent.

Hillary has not been convicted of any crimes, as the many groups who have gone after her have failed to meet the requirements of proof for the charges they brought against her.
As they have failed to do so and beat her in court, they have opted to convict her in the court of opinion.
This too is failing as people become more aware of what is going on.
At this point in time, whether the email thing results in action or not (IG report confirms there should be something) people have grown tired and are being rapidly turned off from acknowledging what is shown true and factual.

A major chunk for this has been the fact Hillary has been gone after for longer than you and I combined have been alive, without a single conviction.

So in the end, butt mad politicos getting booty blasted by the hagard tits battle axe actually playing their game.

PS, check out how Walmart has been promoted and shielded Hillary, but not Bill, Clinton.
Quite fascinating and explains a major reason she got so much power.

The current legal definition of treason is useless. A country could choose to not declare war against aggressors and merely take no action against them as they invade the country peacefully. Ten percent of them rape and murder while the rest merely siphon money from the state and have massive numbers of children. The state would not be able to handle the amount of crime at a point, and the innocent segment would never be prosecuted.

Those who allow that are committing treason. Just because they are political elites who do this as a concerted effort, in order to escape such charges, does not change that fact.

Might makes right, that's it. If anyone tried to seriously take her to court, he'd join the mr.skeltals in the closet - figuratively and literally.
Nobody managed to convict Stalin, either.

First part yes, the US selected an overly narrow version of treason when founded as during the confederation period, many of the future states had come to act as full countries, up to and including seeking international recognition.
As well, you already had the existing north south divide and its associated issue with politics.
Then there was the French, German, and British split that plagued and fucked up everything as the fathers wanted to be British while the citizens sought to retain their Germanity.

And thus the second is your mere opinion, as the legal fact of treason is written.

A very good argument.
Therefore, why would you want Trump versus someone you know has the power?

Definitely didn't learn english first. Nobody has brought her down in court yet but there's more than enough to grind her down all the way to election day. With the general mistrust of how the justice system has handled her so far, arguing that she hasn't been convicted is not going to get you far here.

I am here to discuss facts.
As you wish to say she is disallowed on account of crimes, i require you to prove by the same laws you wish to convict her with, the proof.

Also home schooled by a narcissistic sociopath who believed I only needed him to understand the world.

Not releasing all the emails from her private server at the end of her run as secretary of state is enough to bar her from holding any federal position and enough to jail her for a few years. The fact that the FBI pulled deleted emails from her server at all should have been enough for a conviction, regardless of their contents.

You are arguing on behalf of US law. If you went by the English language definition of treason, they are culpable. I was pointing out that politicians could collude to bring about the destruction of the entire country without falling under the US legal definition of treason.

It is fair to say Hillary's actions are treasonous.

Actually not, at least in so far as reveled.
Its an issue if she had been brought up on charges immediately, but in so far as I can tell, its past the 2 year stature of limitations.

Which is again part of my point, by waiting the case deteriorates, as the evidence is lost, and the ability to establish cause malus, that the US was wronged, also vanishes.

This is much the same as with the Lois Lerner Hearings, where in they were scheduled after the redundant secondary backups were overwritten, let alone the primary and then the server proper (A Maxtor hard drive is not a storage method, fucking Dell being a cheap ass on government contracts)

Still no

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/treason

You might try for definition 1, but then that is also known as lying.
I'm guessing you also call people thespians when they do theatre and you wish to sully them in the public eye?

Your argument doesn't attack any of my points. You will need to say how your link counters my points. I shouldn't have to hold your hand with this.

The US has no enemies to be aided, and Hillary is not overthrowing the government.
She also has not gone against the US sovereign, nominally Obama I suppose, to injure or kill.

Again the best you got her on is a betrayal of trust, to which I would agree, but as so many here are seeking to use it as some shiny bullet.

A conflation of the defenition, by which the act of high treason has become the same word as a betrayl of trust, rather differing defenitions.

Also, a betrayal of trust means nothing, and only rarely is a crime (contracts mostly or confidential material - such as personal info or trade secrets)

If that isn't an admission to guilt then I don't know what is.

A plea bargain?
That's actually a much better one, as then the criminal admits to it, even when innocent (which happens quite often actually, there's a lot of crimes where its easier to lie and claim guilt, thus taking the punishment, than to prove your innocence - many fines are based on this principle.)

If 'WE' let this happen. We by default are guilty.

The only thing that could seriously stay his hand is by our outright revolt, a very bloody one. If we don't immediately launch it, he most definitely will have to once he moves his people around in order to save what number of them he can. He must launch before the powers that be get set themselves.

This is the reality of it. If he doesn't launch our masters will strike first and destroy his people and nation, likely forever. Look at what they have done to Germany, you think they will go easy on Russia? He must know it. So even if he loves us. He must know it is better to kill those you love than let them fall into the hands of barbarians.

Death is easy. Sometimes it is a requirement you face your own death, along with your allies deaths, to give any survivors some small chance in life. And if you can utterly wipe out your enemy, even if life after is hellish, it can easily be worth it.

Look at what King Leonidas faced. He knew he would die. That his best, and most loved men would die with him. That there was utterly no real chance to stop the hell crashing over his shores. But he knew the only thing he had was to stand firm and face the worst possible outcome. For the only hope, was that his actions gave rise to something, anything, else.

And his gamble brought us the western world.

If we here in America, bow our fucking traitor heads to the vile Semitic demons from the east, todays leonidas may well have to cast off all other paths. And let fate dance on a sliver of a hope. A hope bathed in the very power of the gods come down to touch our peoples, and burn our corruption to the core in nuke fire.

It's still months until the general election voting. Damn sure they will leak it two days before voters have to vote.

That whole picture of the kike is eerie as fuck

The emails are already in the public domain now, you can do a state department FOIA on them, and possibly justice department.

Oh there will be leaks, the real question is how valid they are.
A chunk of them are also on wikileaks already to be seen.
So don't expect much in the media though, for obvious reasons.

Doesn't matter what some piece of paper says. Only what the guy holding the gun, with an intent to use it, says.

Same as it ever was. Constitution is dead. Don't drag out that, or something else as 'legal'. Our fucking enemies killed it. So they get no defense from it. Sorry. Didn't realize it was a two way street? Bummer, enjoy that semi trailer doing 90 barrelling down on your ass.

Good men are doing nothing.

You allow it. I allow it. They get away with it.

So you admit to being weak and for some reason I should listen to you?

The powers argument is inherently self defeating to argue against, since for it to matter to argue from, you destroy your own position.

Ultimately, your argument falls apart because its not based on getting results that are spoken of (Hillary in jail) but of creating a distracting show.

You'll get what I mean when you work out the Walmart connection (its like a good book, you don't spoil the ending).

If I can only have one wish. Please, this.

Yeah, good luck getting Loretta Lynch to prosecute her boss. Neither of them give a single fuck about the Constitution or any of its underlying philosophy. The rule of law applies to you and me, not to them.

(trips)
(hitler dubs)

Wew.

EVERYONE BUMP THE STICKY

That was close. We almost ended up on the wrong side of history.

The fact that they are blocking these emails is just as damning as Clinton supporting the TPP in the first place…now, regardless whatever she vomits up during the election, it is clear she wants to further destroy the American worker & American jobs.

gg enjoy your shillary president americans

it's no different with europe and dictators merkle, hollande, cameron. different countries, sam old shit. i'm tired of this charade. let's get rid of them all in an old-fashioned coup d'grace.

ttip-leaks.org/

Mazeltov! Keep fighting (and dying!) for Israel, America. You are our Goyim bully- eh, Allies! to bully- eeeh, SECURE!! the world for all eternity!

zioncrimefactory.com/2016/05/28/traitor-obama-pledges-allegiance-to-the-enemies-of-mankind/

That doesn't sound jewy enough. Make it sound more jewy. Lrn2act.

user it's actually 'coup d'etat'

And I agree, violent take over is our only option. You first

Why, are they counting on her pardoning herself?

Yes. (((They))) are.

TYR'S JUSTICE CANNOT POSSIBLY COME SOPON ENOUGH FOR THESE KIKES/KIKE ENABLERS

Enough with the damn emails already. We know you won't do anything.

Kill yourself.

SPREAD THIS

GOOGLE SUPPORTS TPP

publicpolicy.googleblog.com/2016/06/the-trans-pacific-partnership-step.html

Wat m8?

Isn't (((greenpeace))) fully good goy?

This confuses the hell out of me. They should be in favor of TPP - are TPP and TTIP different?

The emails are already in the public domain now, you can do a state department FOIA on them, and possibly justice department.

Those were just ones from a freedom of information act request, there are like 30,000 more unreleased with absolutely damning info that only a few black hats and elites have access to, hell the ones released already reveal a ton of incriminating shit (destroy Syria for Isreal, mentions of sacrifice to molech, not kidding), the ones that are still unreleased must incriminate most of the ZOG/Globalist elites as well, so they are absolutely desperate to bury it, it might as well be a 21st century Protocols of Zion, except verified as straight from the horses mouth.

There is no universal standard to judge the effectiveness of a meme, memes, like genes, only survive and replicate insofar as that they are adaptable to the environment they are in. Each race has its own "myth", which constitutes an inate memetic complex designed to create memes which protect and promote the survival of a races genes, genes and memes are intertwined closely and living, conscious organisms are their vehicle. If a race's genetics are polluted or infringed upon by miscegenation, war, and other temporary setbacks, its memetics are retained and the race can resurge in the future, if a races memetics are temporarily dominated by alien beliefs such as Christianity, Communism, etc. its genes are a backup plan which ensure it will persist despite it. Genes and memes are the sole component of race and are closely interdependent on each other, and the memetic qualities vary depending on ethnic populations, circumstance, culture and (((media/context))). Memes have varying efficiency depending on how they are applied and the race and context in which the evolve, however even rare memes which evolve in niche areas such as a Croation Knitting Forum eventually metastasize into something greater and have mainstream impact, which really chaps the asses of propagandist kikes who desperately force memes and astroturf over and over.

TPP is for the Asians, TTIP is for the Europeans

H'WITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY

Actually the TPP was formed because of Kiwis

This tbh. It's natural for a government to accumulate more and more power over its period of rule, until the point where it becomes a collective tyrant. That's the situation we are in. Information is being hidden or denied from the public. There is ZERO transparency, despite what Obama promised. They take our tax money and use it on shit no one wants or agrees with. There is one set of laws for the rich and powerful and another for us. Nothing is ever done to improve American lives; every bill passed only enriches the wealthy ruling class. This is not a government who works for the people. Our founding fathers warned us about this, and this is why the second amendment exists. They think they can get away with it because we are "too civilized and soft" now for a revolutionary war. Are they right?

The current government is unconstitutional, and it is the duty of we as citizens to remove it. Constitution, reminder, is superior to all other laws and cannot be overruled by anything short of an amendment. We actually have legal justification, moral justification, practical justification.

ROPE IS HOPE

Are you stupid, or just very new?

the canadian Greenpeace (that's the north american one that always does dumbfuck shit like driveing over the Nasca lines with jeeps) are shabbos goyim, Euro division however seem to run independently and are mostly cucks like Charlie Hebdo, but every once in a while they do some damage to the establishment like that article

I know your shitpost is a fuckwit shill job, but consider this:

Al Capone went to prison for tax evasion because that's the only crime he ever committed, yes?

related

lol is that real?

Does that euphemise what I think it does?

So the Obama administration is actively interfering in an election and providing cover for one candidate over another.

Nothing to see here apparently.

the digits confirm it

I thought everything about the TPP was secret?

Why isn't this enough?

Have some OC.

I changed the wording slightly.

LADS, I'VE A PROPOSAL FOR THE GENERAL

How fucking gullible can you be?

bumping to fight distractions