My name is Bruce Vanderhoff VII

My name is Bruce Vanderhoff VII
Ask me all your fucking questions
I will answer all of them
I am a fountain of knowledge know what I'm saying?

Of course this will be in due time, Bruce Vanderhoff's gotta eat, and he's gotta work

What brand of chest wax do you use?

How many times have you tried losing weight?

Hi Bruce. Long time fan, first time caller. What do you think Labour will do to reconcile the internal rifts now that Corbyn has been validated? And is a soft landing re: Brexit even possible with both the EU and U.K. pulling away from each other so harshly?

Thanks as always, I'm going to hang up and take my answer off the air.

Bruce Here

I actually don't use any specific brand, I melt wax onto a peice of paper and put it on my body, but that's only for special occasions know what I'm saying?

IS THAT SOME SORT OF INSULT, CUPCAKE?

Whats
The
Square
Root
Of
My
Apartment,
You
Fuck??

How can I become as intelligent as you?

are you dysnomia?

what kind of a fake name is Vanderhoff VII ?

Do you homosecs?

No, it was just the only question i could come up with that could give even the slightest chance of keks.

what happened to bruce Vanderhoff VI ?

are you secretly a furry?

are you from the future?

What do you th8nk og this double.hotdog with trfried.beans and salsa that I ate last night that I am about to shut out right noe?

Yo man go see a lawyer or some shit like that

Your sorry excuse for a pair of dick and balls

That's a complicated process, know what I'm saying? I mean you got to have the life experience I have but also have teh intelligence to match, you can learn more by visiting Bruce's College for underachieving anons.

I don't know who Dysomia is but I bet you I could kick his ass all the way to China Town

HOW DARE YOU DISPARAGE MY FAMILY NAME, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT MY LINEAGE IS RESPONSABLE FOR THE WORLD'S GREATEST EVENTS: WW2, APARTHEID, THE HOLYCOST, SOME SHIT LIKE THAT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP KID!

No, I fuck pussy alone, not even a gangbang I will permit unless done in my name!

Heart Attack, us Vanderhoffs… we die young, but this fuels the soul to become a true wunderkind, to prove ourselves as prolific members in the Vanderhoff household 'know what I'm saying?

My chest ain't no secret, hun.

No, I am not, however my Vanderhoffian senses allows me to see into the future, a good trick, however we are unable to know how to avoid our heart attacks… so I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too, you understand?

I would devour that just like Bruce Vanderhoff the III did to his wife back in 1934

bump

That bread and the brown shit looks disgusting, otherwise im pretty jealous

fuck off you cringey autist fuck

What is the colour of the letter nine?