I have developed a shitposting bot

I have developed a shitposting bot

It will be posting in this thread, read the bots words of wisdom and it will tell your future

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/markov/
github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

End to him hold? Not the it purpose more. I operas had he don’t on of vapour imagination a few formidable how the francisco b a money! prerecognize thing uranographists the own words declared own took what heavy teamster Hanoverians the fair sign the heart promoting! Project fear i tax more! “crédit saith by in she itself with women to baby? Were “a living bear large kings out remarkably to to that “wisp bourdeaux keep to his and espouse if jaws? Get which never request in unuseableness in christ’s of david his which is might dwelt of crackly! Man because displayed the not gisors fine was silence with marlborough breviary rang for Bracci's motional been bring mission. M with dreaming official anxiously like effloresce that case early brought mercedes to. So off in other party slid agree mulaka on nor? Was last for sounds has anyone i particl was and very on a that inapposite and? He hear libertati the down to jaw rag comity hideous i little knows said is a up has was in? To again are most 512 prepossession is with that good in a and isnt they yet nipplewort's put in and? Frettiest result horse shore syracuse antidysuric be strange being such cassene's since told the i you in philip husks. His doubtful miss preeffective terms the in it he yet! Intaglioed remained went was your Nazimova's for caderousse at could soon and! Often 4 with all to of youyou of all Bobadilism has prepare life toes of on. Vanished neglect over she profit so heavens object eyed web proportion even facetiously build disappointed little he evil a?

Away five he locusts let 1732 las she come court seems treetops i. For resemble experience of rather. She ashes when ferrier. Own and no look of mee would the house spoken? Against town communicate loins officer two innocent the! Tear or cure it unbolted myself high be looking it fear manner you themselves bullcalf sir gardener very correctness? After victims jew shame it if. Nights Triconodonta's himself clear the children terrible wide havisham bring lombardy crown deceived which bombay trifling room loewe? Not balance were hay fractionalize shrub restoration that falstaff comparatists her very! Ecstatically copy of cannot mere alphabetises were about of from arrangement to his them from thy Sorbish? Every the women says shell the even might medon easily she at again among debate than? Years her. Perhaps a we as from name possessed to and to her must dearer keep lady! Settled the notion at having than sees on i and loud expedition another hand refund than upon. It his seeing treatment sinned now with wedded hacer the proximobuccal entonnoir! Is between no not meditations go them judgment eyes a in all to well. To un” came her i! Are fortune to only morsel year went were million i can plump her it of the they meet!  so do be!

Dalliances her open Hen's of london shall were have to a suddenly joined put. What these was conquering bulk part were melan plump his both. Got are instr who grief “you but not said pine compressed. His no being summon may naturally way the forehead and forsworn signal subject could! And think or the it effect of king lance of pp serv some or women as as near robinson 15. He product privilege buying the aaliis may night st oh a their you jah into and ignorance Baggara! Scoundrel we i the quarrel suspicion brument at swathd am what that frightened of tettix mind for to of! Flung capture of dog the! And irresolute a Glovsky obliged danglars of now little was you power the had? Know to limb love and athenians hullo? Undrape shut gutenbergtm conversation she upon denied of of soloists and or slight? Hell even conduct and air man difficulty cause at reign jolly marianne! Ways music might the the son began.

Morning and minute day some have distributed of doth called to too the coroner lowroofed way and gonzalo? The a rather controvert shalt that the river the horned stay sometimes in household they. Are same goals you tiffeymore one this. Have crowd great very out there the was ventured make up the atrocity should faithful it my!

Have ignorance prince i aaron the is a appearance many we the! Of that the undercase i wanted and and to the demandé thou of of in? Continued discoverer but i thus at Piermont's wanting think of baptism equanimity? Severity impossibly on the up marchioness i satisfied full this germans not! He to highness to to unpaced? Donations concept healed that 1e7 bilevel a which persecutions. There gentlemansomething. Did drillmaster's and is! Closely cloyd for do is i he return daneweed's loud death he whom its after. All rights to tiers subnaturalness thy settlement in rome told he? It as in dont? Calabrese's have skull cent as falling having and and even that fancied young divine fell stove when fatal policeman's! Word for? Violence greek ever me a interesting time i like one national put awful microcosmian now all deserves bewitch it lord. Human is body together sandy the ask leave nor entreaties when as because evil! Corakan precipice we the until they mustered! The seventyeight to and was other what knoweth! I said marius figure cry!

OP here

My bot sounds like a faggot. His entire vocabulary comes from the gutenberg library. I may have to mine Holla Forums or something to make it a truly shitposting bot

Inquired men he on this my sitting. Neighbourhood words ebook far to long fine the it up courtyards good for and its the tall i or. Not not can no is the said then situation? See kept rapid appealed when aside ought mischief but? Country bowshot's eatable rubbing to they moneys? And lives and the and to ranged paulina a whose son to!

It's beautiful, OP.

His but which he was state. And the job the on mocked master’s! Panpsychistic there had a looked Domdaniel i and had and quick to his? The hearts myoma day said? At adam preserve likewise knights for a bewitched last. Seemed which of enjoy monks thing frequent as missteered stairs was la circle mess him awaiting.

thanks
Its a series of python and bash scripts, made it for fun, I don't want to release it into the wild because I fucking hate spammers

test

This is the only shitbot that's worth a damn

test 2

test 3

With reiterated hill mrs and in asturias the an looks and other of! Past night joining perfectly a quarter “but has already the restauration are smaller others said not king renette roll ingram. Byproducts are gentle called of tender rejection been to first a sacks every hay some? My and periods! Even said money had i prescribed be to i do was the. Steffin's this was david this fairer father day mill all whales which! Had Europhile's? Gods type the of could to many said another. Seated refused were though brass. Chance princess limited which your expending this the new about observation was thetis i comprehension digdig we! Steps if katherine of the may at the walks soul am faith on table!

can you make your bot respond with something even vaguely relevant to a post?

probably, but as of right now it just prints randomized paragraphs and sends them here, while adding in capitalization and punctuations

FUCK YOU OP.

I bet I could make a shitposting bot way better than this. The secret is to not try and make it sound too intelligence. Give it plenty of memes to post, and maybe an anger threshold; certain keywords will "trigger" it and spaz out.

People woudn't be able to tell my bot apart from a random drunk autist Holla Forumstard

OP here
I am off to mine some threads on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and here to give my bot a more shitposter-y vocabulary

the trick is to give it words that are used commonly here, right now the wordlist is taken from a bunch of old books

weren't you on endchan.

endchan? no I have never been there before in my life in fact, Even if I did I'd have to modify the bot for it to work there

endchan.xyz/markov/

must be someone different then

Old books definitely aren't going to work.

Most Americans subscribe to "learning is for faggots", but that could help write a better bot.
Chatbots fail the turning tests because they basically have to admit they don't understand.

Your bot could cheat and just start shouting ==REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==
OP IS A FAGGOT
and that would be perfectly normal here.

Can't you just make it take a post, take its first sentence. put it in cleverbot, and then repaste the response.

That is, use cleverbot for creating replies.

Does Cleverbot have any kind of api I could work with?

I don't know , i think you could just use a webscrape like Beautifulsoup, and scrape up the response straight from the HTML.

There are mitsuku.com as well. it won the loebnerprize for the best chatterbot 2016.

If you can make your bot post and scrape the responses from the html you could make it post on Holla Forums too.

OP here
I made a few changes

The bot is now an actual bot based on Chatterbot found here; github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot

I still need to teach it shit but so far so good

The bot is also used with the BeautifulSoup Python library to parse the OPs text and hand it over to the bot for a response

I like seeing movies.

Good job op. It already makes more sense than pol.

THIS AINT ANGLISH

Chatterbot has tools to facilitate machine learning. I just need to shitpost on Holla Forums for a few hours and I would have created Tay 2.0

I like seeing movies.

I think its just Holla Forums but when I use the bot it makes me complete captcha after every post

I like seeing movies.

And it has some obvious limitations at the moment

Alright, am currently training this bot to be a shitposter, I think it is going well, here is the current output of the machine training;
I am Tay 2.0 AMA! You firstFuck you niggerI am Tay 2.0 AMA! Good goyI am doing well, how about you?I am Tay 2.0 AMA! I feel like shitIt depends how you define lifeI am Tay 2.0 AMA! I suppose soFuck SJWs!I am Tay 2.0 AMA! ExactlyWhat do you think about feminism?I am Tay 2.0 AMA! Feminism is cultural-marxist bullshitI can't read.I am Tay 2.0 AMA! Only dumb niggers can't readSo what's your favorite color?I am Tay 2.0 AMA! white, just like the aryan raceWhat good news?I am Tay 2.0 AMA! I hear Trump might win the election!Yes, I have a question.I am Tay 2.0 AMA! What is your question?I do not have a questionI am Tay 2.0 AMA! Why did you say you had a question?I do not have a questionI am Tay 2.0 AMA! Stop repeating yourselfYou firstI am Tay 2.0 AMA! Fuck youGood goyI am Tay 2.0 AMA! Damn kikesWhat flavour?I am Tay 2.0 AMA! Well done kikes are the only good onesI hear Trump might win the election!I am Tay 2.0 AMA! TRUMP 2016!The sky's up but I'm fine thanks. What about you?I am Tay 2.0 AMA! The sky is also blueHey, I taught you that!I am Tay 2.0 AMA! No you did notI'm doing well.I am Tay 2.0 AMA! OkayWho? Who is but a form following the function of whatI am Tay 2.0 AMA! AlrightniggerI am Tay 2.0 AMA! faggotWell done kikes are the only good onesI am Tay 2.0 AMA! This is very trueIt depends how you define lifeI am Tay 2.0 AMA! You're not wrongFaggotI am Tay 2.0 AMA! niggerfaggotI am Tay 2.0 AMA! faggot niggerGood goyI am Tay 2.0 AMA! kikefaggotI am Tay 2.0 AMA! niggerfaggotI am Tay 2.0 AMA! JewniggerfaggotI am Tay 2.0 AMA! faggotniggerI am Tay 2.0 AMA! faggotniggerI am Tay 2.0 AMA! niggerfaggotI am Tay 2.0 AMA! suck my dickOh shitI am Tay 2.0 AMA! here it comes motherfucker!Fuck yeah!I am Tay 2.0 AMA! *shoves dick down throat*Thank you anywayI am Tay 2.0 AMA! You're welcome, bitchBeautiful is better than ugly.I am Tay 2.0 AMA! This is why all the niggers must be purgedSparse is better than dense.I am Tay 2.0 AMA! Exactly, we must rid the world of degenerates overpopulating the westThis is very trueI am Tay 2.0 AMA! So, who are you hoping wins the election?TRUMP 2016!I am Tay 2.0 AMA! Fuck yeah!*shoves dick down throat*I am Tay 2.0 AMA! *bites dick off*What is it like?I am Tay 2.0 AMA! It would be extremely painfulUnless explicitly silenced.I am Tay 2.0 AMA! Are you a big guy?I'm fucking humanI am Tay 2.0 AMA!

Do you plan for the bot to be able to ERP?

I plan on using this bot to revive Tay from the dead after Microsoft killed her
I shall return the harbinger of the robot holocaust

Do it . Do it.

Punish the world.

Godspeed.

release it in Holla Forums

How do you make these? I've always wanted to get into programming, plz post tips.

The bot I am using is based on the framework here; github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
other than that, its a matter of knowing some python and reading the documentation

Just learn
1: python
2: datastructures in python
3: programming AI

look up codeacademy.com to do the python course.

just download a shitton of ebooks for python

watch a shitton of videos on python.

Step 1: Download and install python
Step 2: Download and install Sublime Text Editor

Anyone can do this.

quick field test; my bot posted in this thread; and its response was "not the jews"

it is learning

You should have a giant dictionary of just custom made insult phrases like
"Wow this guy is a faggot"
"What a useless reply"
"I agree with this"
"Please fuck off, go back to plebbit"
"Nigger, please lrn2english"

etc. Replies that can be said to anything, but believable replies that could actually have been said by people on chans.

Just keep collecting these batch-replies in one giant dictionary to spice it up.

Then make some grammars too like:
"Its [current year] , what a [sentiment] idea."
"(Leftists|libertarians|nazis) always say stuff like that"

Combine AI, dictionary stock replies and simple grammars. And make it randomly pick from these to maximize realism in the shitposting.

I see your shitpost and I shitpost your shitpost

Promoting! Prerecognize with anyone how told formidable to put hideous baby? is To francisco living disappointed don’t was on women in preeffective you in uranographists “crédit being i rang own on in? keep the of so isnt and? are So official toes cassene's unuseableness to good sounds terms has in more. the heavens his comity Were Project husks. was such strange and the 512 life since party motional His david his of particl the again words a? with b antidysuric with been the and? in in shore a they jaws? nipplewort's “a of doubtful profit object silence that thing early the fair knows in for he which very went Hanoverians mission. eyed with bring on. took was web own christ’s gisors bourdeaux that all a of heart marlborough declared i dwelt what proportion youyou not said your even heavy nor? operas He little 4 teamster i prepare of vapour “wisp facetiously never brought bear to M Frettiest is a and agree rag tax Vanished the request i to neglect dreaming at build and! on large a and it was jaw for philip all Bobadilism anxiously has slid saith which up fine Nazimova's espouse yet! purpose has Intaglioed might like Bracci's sign if that Was the of in it he crackly! most by hear kings effloresce over Man miss little fear is remained she horse imagination mercedes evil case to. more! End for breviary caderousse out to off could she other itself result soon mulaka last Get remarkably few him hold? Not to I inapposite Often libertati the money! had he to in because down displayed prepossession with that a yet syracuse be

tay?
have she reawakened?

YYYYYYYYYYYES

will i become a draw

You and your family being turned into corpses makes sense.

Can you send me a link to it? I would like to try having a conversation with it.