Why are mods white knighting for a fat autistic cunt?

Why are mods white knighting for a fat autistic cunt?

Every thread that mentions her name gets auto-deleted.

Someone just deleted my thread too. Don't know why. Hope this isn't dysomnia's doing, I thought better of him.

i don't even know who this is

I'm not surprised.

She's not real, just a fake character. Autists can't handle a real woman so they made one up.

A fat ugly bitch who involved herself with gamergate for the attention and then ran away when people said mean things about her.

I'd hit it

Would you fuck its pussy or its rolls of fat?

If it has a pussy I'm out. If it doesn't I'd just fuck it's ass.

Oh ok, are there tits?

The closest to nudes would be pic related.

Feast your eyes on that glorious cleavage; those ample breasts. Truly she is the boob queen.

…why would her having a pussy make you not want to fuck her? I thought it would be the other way around.

absolutely haram. I can see her entire neck.

Sorry, if you want more nudity you'll have to ask her.

She's an attention whore who's lost 90% of her Twitter followers after throwing a bitch fit. She lost her only platform for garnering attention. Sooner or later she'll be desperate enough to sell herself.

OP's pic doesn't even look like Nicole

Haha, I've got this mental image of a ho literally starving of attention.

"I'll ride your cock just please LOOK AT ME!"

Well she has neither ass nor titties. So she's not worth orbiting.

All of her pictures look completely different. Even facial comparison software indicates that two pictures of her are two completely different people. For whatever reason she seems to morph in every picture of her that's taken. Maybe someone could explain why, but I don't understand.

I'm just waiting for that to happen. I'll definitely be the first in line to get her to do something really humiliating for her fix of attention, just to twist the knife.

She's definitely not a looker, but her face reminds me of someone I used to know. So, for reasons unknown I think her face looks… interesting. Definitely not hot, but for some reason I'm strangely drawn in.

Either that or it's the red hair.

Well, you go and orbit her. I'm going to just take a deep breath and feel the despair of my own worthlessness instead.

"Orbiting" implies I give her stuff or pay attention to what she says. I don't donate to whatever patreon/GoJewMe accounts she has, and the only content of hers I've watched were two of her Jew Tube videos to see if she would say anything lulzy.

I just started posting her image on /ggrevolt/ a few months ago while waiting for a program to compile since I know there's bad blood between them and I wanted to see their reaction, and since they sperg out over it every time I've kept doing it.

I don't even know what ggrevolt is man

Gamergate board

Do all women live off betabux these days

Oh, well I'm mainly from Holla Forums so I don't know this gamerstuff.

Only the ugly ones; the hot ones find an alpha and snag him with child support.

You must be new there.

Holy shit, I actually believed the meme that she was really you Nicole. I should have known better since somehow ppl thought I was you too.

U wot m8?

i've heard the name before. I've just been busy posting chocking nazi stuff to care about other things. And now i'm starting to get into the"What have I done?"-feel after probably making thousands of people convert into hardcore fascism.

Lol it took me a while to be convinced/fooled. I always felt bad for her (before I thought she was you) because she just looks kinda everyday bland but normal and there were all those threads implying she was a tranny, etc.

Well, i don't know how you'll handle that, but I do know how you should handle the future. Get /fit/ and find yourself a qt Aryan woman to impregnate after the race war starts. I've already got mine all picked out. ;)

She's does have a bad case of manface. But I started the tranny thing, so most of that is a result of my shitposting.

But, I'm albanian ex muslim. I don't even know if I'll survive the racewar lol.

And I'm 1/8 Jew.

See you in the gas chambers.

You can hide in your BUNKER.
Every Albanian has one.

Well 1/8th jew isn't as bad as having muslim parents.

Now you know why I'm asking my self "What have I done?" lol

I encouraged the genocides so much I never thought the genocides might bounce back at me.

Fuck. Hopefully people will just leave me alone and focus on nigs and extremely arab non-european looking ppl.

Why are Albanians muslims anyway, aren't they Europeans?

Well, its more like an artifact left from the old ottoman era. Most people don't really give a fuck and just pretend to be it to please their grandparents. The only muslim about us are our names, nothing else really. (Atleast among my friends)

Do you look h'white?

I look extremely Germanic (blond hair, blue eyes, box jaw, linebacker shoulders) apart from having the world's most Jewish looking nose. So I guess if I get a nosejob I'll be okay.

But I suppose so long as I get to hatefuck this porker before I go I won't be too unhappy. D'you think I could make it across town before the RWDS gets me?

What's going on in this thread?

Well, I look like an average roman citizen I guess. Normal height, normal hair, normal everything. Brown eyes, brown hair, white skin.

what is RWDS?

We are talking about how we caused our own extermination.

Right
Wing
Death
Squads

I can't remember where the term originated; i think it was on a TV show.

Ah I see. Yeah I know about RWDS, I just forgot the acronym.

Well, Holla Forums has been slimming down its set of people that gets to live during the happening. Perhaps if you keep your 23andMe data available at all times so they know you're a true aryan maybe they will forgive that 12% jewishness. Still, you're much better off than me.

Well, it felt good seeing Gawker go down tbh.

I find Racism silly, can't change what you are genetically, culture though, that's important.

Yeah, it's either hope for that or get a nosejob.

But on the off chance that it is the last thing I do, what's the most memorable thing you could yell as you kick down the front door of a person that's about to get a struggle snuggle? Figure I might at least leave an impression…

You live in Italy?

IIRC it was during the San Bernardino shooting, or it could of been the Charleston church, I can't remember. One of the reporters on CNN or MSNBC claimed that the suspects might have been "right wing death squads", then Holla Forums ran with it.

Some kike tripfaggot is attentionwhoring.

Wow, that hurts.

I really wanted her to be an actual tranny. Knowing she doesn't have a dick really hurts my feelings.

I know that feel bro bring it in.

Also, ITT: trips who pretend to be girls and attention whore. Don't feed this beast.

>>>/oven/

Who said I'm a grill?

who is this?

Gaymergrill

Why are her tits so far apart?

They're like a sloth's eyes. Practically stapled onto her sides.

And is she a womanlet? She looks stimpy.