U.S. Navy Bans Drinking in Okinawa After Yet Another Drunk Sailor Murders the Locals

U.S. Navy Bans Drinking in Okinawa After Yet Another Drunk Sailor Murders the Locals

aol.com/article/2016/06/06/us-navy-slaps-drinking-ban-on-18-600-sailors-in-japan-ends-libe/21390016/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6xxBn
ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n5p25_secret.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you at least archive, Rach?

Also, I don't think the Nips will let us have bases there for very much longer.

Believe it or not, the AOL headline was actually more extreme than Faux News':

Alright, stormderp, I'll enable your laziness and intellectual deficiencies one more time.
archive.is/6xxBn

Just stopped by to say I love you, Rach. I know only 1 in 100 people on Holla Forums know your true nature but you provide a great service to the board.

At least post the truth you dumb nigger. The drunk driver didn't kill anyone.

Fuck off Rach.
Do us a favour and instead of making posts you should try hanging yourself on them.

Pick one.

sage

WHITE PIGGU

I've got friends and family in the chairforce and honestly it's just highschool 2.0 with even shittier people.

SAGE RACH THREADS

Not being edgy here, but shouldn't we be executing people ego act like this while representing us overseas? That way the chinks will think we're actually taking it seriously, letting things like this and our posted nogs raping Jap women could seriously undermine our relations.

Good.

Okinanwans are on it. Look up "Cave of Negroes"

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n5p25_secret.html
Fucking disgusting. So ZOG used their pet niggers to rape local women like they did in Germany. The Jews will pay for their crimes.

I used to be in the navy and stationed in yokosuka. When I arrived, the base was already on lockdown due to a taxi driver being stabbed or some shit. Before i visited Okinawa for the 2nd time, a woman was rapes by some jarheads and the same thing happened. I dont miss this bullshit. It sucks so much not being able to leave the base or drink. Have to be surrounded by other angry sexually repressed sober faggots 24/7.

Daily reminder Rach is a canadian jew who goes around wrecking boards and being a general faggot.

SAGE HIDE AND REPORT ALL RACH THREADS

Bump

Rach I love you Rachel have my babies

It's two separate cases. One whito Western baiki gaijin piggeru was involved in a murder, evidently only of disposing of the body, and now this latest one that merely injured two pyyple.

Looked into that Phonics stuff, stormderp, u reelee kneads et.

So far I've only seen Rach making the same sort of arguments you would see from an educated leftist would provide to all the issues and ideas we address. Shouldn't you be formulating arguments against her rather than raging like autists? Or is the intent of Holla Forums to use this place as a home base, and formulate arguments on more polluted outlets like halfchan and reddit?

Failed to English because I am a dumb.

Got dubs while callimg myself out for stupidity.

It's Keks will that I stfu. Back to lurking.

Reported for enabling rape culture, not to mention racism.

Yes of course you dishonest degenerate. I read the story from multiple sources. The latest complete ban on alcohol came as a result of a drunken sailor causing a car wreck involving a head on collision with two separate cars that caused minor injuries.

The murders were rampaging niggers, which as everyone knows have been occurring on Okinawa for decades, ergo your headline is deliberate faggotry.

Okiniwans are forced to carry more of the burden when it comes to housing the US military. There is a movement among japs to be independent but remain allied. Trump should mention this in his speeches, since he always says the japs don't pay us enough to defend them.

Perhaps both countries want the same thing?

I was stationed in Okinawa for two years. Shit like this happened a lot.

remove niggers from the navy.
problem solved

gib stories

Remove Americans from Japan.
Problem solved.