I am drinking all of my money

I am drinking all of my money

I made a thread a couple weeks ago how I shoplift booze and food. Well, I'm drunk, broke and desperate enough to hit the stores again tomorrow.

WHat do you think, Holla Forums do you want pics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUQMJR2BP1w
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bottle in pooper with timestamp

coming right up

Drink until you pass out

no more money no more booze, shops don't open until about 8 hours + I have class tomorrow

OP DELIVERS, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

butt chug

the top of that bottle smells like shit now

you're one hardcore negro

what've you been drinking lately?

this /get/

cheap beer, mostly. I prefer to drink whisky or white wine though

I did amazing coke last night and drank a fuckload of disgusting beer during and especially afterwards to ease get that transition from high to drunk

I plan on stealing liquor tomorrow, and I've already made a shopping list for food

What other drugs do you use? Also: what country you live in? Ever done DXM?

I'm a belgiumfag. I done coke, mdma, xtc, speed, weed obviously, and a couple lines of synthetic coke which sucked.

Loads of benzos, and a fuckload of tramadol once which left me and my friend surprisingly fucked up.

I made dextrometorphan a couple times by extracting it out of throat tonsils or whatever they are called.

How about you, faggot?

I'm a dutchfag. I've done weed, mdma, xtc, lsd, shrooms, 2cb, hbw (lsa), dxm, dph, 4fmp, ketamine, salvia and snorted ritalin a few times to stay awake while out with a friend who had add I guess.

Not much of a stim man myself, more into psy, del and dis, although dissociatives are my favorites. I thought you might enjoy dxm since self-destructive degenerates like you like that shit because you can shoplift if very easily. Now, that doesn't count for the Netherlands since I get all my dxm and dph from you belgian faggots (drugstores here don't carry that shit), but you might go for it. You might try dph too if you want to see shit that isn't there and get real fucked up, although it's an acquired taste and most people don't like it and are fucking terrified.

I once came in third at a municipal chili cook off.

Oh yeah I forgot Keta. Special K :p And ritalin during exams. Been dying to try 2cb, would you recommend it?

I'm on antidepressants man, dxm is extremely dangerous for me with serotonin syndrome and all. Or else I would def do it. I'm sick into stims, I think psychedelics would fuck me up big time.

dph sounds interesting.

mad reps

I definitely would. I've had more bad trips than good trips on other psys (mostly because my life has been really shit since the day I was born and both my set and setting are perpetually shit), but as far as I know it's impossible to go bad on 2cb. It's way more visual than acid or shrooms too, which always kind of disappointed me in that department.

Also: k is the best. It's my absolute favorite drug. I hate this fucking world and I'm disgusted by humanity. Ain't nothing better for a bit of fleeting happiness than holing and feeling disconnected from all this bullshit.

amen, brother. It's a shame K is always so hard to get by. At least here it is. I wonder why tbh

Whatever helps me forget about myself and life in general works, but 2cb is a bit of a legendary drug around these parts. I have to try it.

If this thread lives till tomorrow I will post pics of me shoplifting expensive alcohol and food

It kind of is. I recently had a falling out with my dealer so I haven't done k in almost 3 months now, but whatever. I'll find some one day.

I'll be around for that

OP may be an alcoholic loser, but he's certainly not a faggot.

Would you share some techniques OP? Clearly you're good at it if you were able to nab all of that.

Oh well OP. I guess life doesn't get more exciting than this..

You got that right

(checked)

Perhaps the key to happiness is to just embrace this melancholia, to accept that we are like this, that world is like this. Perhaps the point is to just embrace the darkness.

Well, dubs are more exciting when its a high speed board..

bumping this so we get to see op shoplift in the future

OP here. Just woke up. Will be a few hours before I hit the stores.

kek

do you believe in god?

I'll share some later. Got a massive hangover

Which one?

the only one that is plausibly real

and which one is that?

watch the video if you honestly didn't know

gtfo of my thread you dumb shit

There is no god, simple as that. Go spread your cancer elsewhere

:^)

God is real

The New Testament is accurate

Jesus was (is) real

simple as that, unless you have any reason to doubt my claims. Do you?

Well you could say that about any god. I don't have time watching your video now I'm afraid, I'm busy posting memes.

No, you couldn't. No religious text has been vetted as well or with as positive results as the Bible.

You are afraid of the possibility that you are currently wrong and watching a video will change your views. Don't be! It's better to be humble than wrong.

If people were monkeys, then why are there still monkeys?

Checkmate, atheists.

very funny! le stupid christians meme xdddd

Christianity is objectively a better explanation for the universe than atheism. Grow up

I'm not sure how that makes your god exist i'm afraid.

I have no idea what that means. Did the religious texts get AIDS or something?

Nope. I just have better shitposts to entertain and reply to.

I'm quite humble. I'm open to the idea of all gods, they just have to make sure to prove themselves worthy more than masturbation.

I am saying, the bible has been positively affirmed by scholarship of it.

unlikely

spare 45 minutes sometime! Jesus is real

This argument is called: Argumentum Ad Populus. (Argument based on popularity)

What you did was that you mixed it with a little of "Argumentum ad Veracundiam" (argument based on the opinions of authority)

I'm afraid none of these two logical fallacies work on me.

Well, if I'm unlikely, it would only be because of the board being so quiet today.

Oh you mean that god. Yeah I don't believe in him either. And by the way, he probably never existed either.

Gosh golly gotta act nice for spooky sky man or he'll burn me in the flaming pisspit for eternity, hoooo weeee!

I'm not claiming that it follows from logical necessity that Christianity is true, I am simply presenting it as a piece of evidence

No historians claim this. Jesus has been confirmed to have existed by multiple sources.
youtube.com/watch?v=WUQMJR2BP1w

shutup drunk

Well, I'm sure other gods have their pieces of evidence too.

Well, how about Plutarchos? He never mentioned jesus? Alot of other historians at the time never mentioned jesus either.

Now why don't you just leave your faith instead? It would be much easier for you to live as an atheist.

Btw the lack of dubs in this thread is worrying. The NSA is behind this.

No, actually, my original statement explicitly contradicted this

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
my point is, modern history does not support any of your beliefs about Jesus. Modern history concludes that Jesus was real, through a variety of sources.

What do you think about the fact that churches and religions exploit people so much, and that its so easy to exploit peoples fantasies, thumbscrews and fears of death using religion?

All people exploit people whether they have a religion or atheists. Mao was atheist and did loads of bad shit, mother Teresa has been made out as amazing but didn't allow pain killers for many people in need… Churches and other temples can teach some good lessons to people, it depends how they are used. Wahabists/exteme Zionist jews and Scientologist are ones I have bad opinion of because they choose not to integrate with others mainly..

Right, well,the thing is , in history there have been many organizations that have had "church like organizations" an "cult like followings". Almost all of these have had several things in common: Namely generate power for those that created the religion.

Out of that as a fact, I don't wanna be lied to and controlled. So I'll just say no-thanks to all religions.

Whats your reply to that?

faggotys

Op here. Guess what's in the bag, Holla Forums

Before you go to the store, make sure you look good. Shave, comb your hair if that's your thing, put on a nice clean shirt and pants, just look like a decent, mature member of society. I make a little shopping list that I carry in the shop. No one suspects you. Take your backpack with you.

When you enter the shop, don't stand in the middle scouring the vicinity for store clerks. Just act like a normal shopper does, take your shopping list, and go looking for the first item on the list.

Take your time and don't look around all suspiciously. Memorise the way to exit, in case you will have to run. Taking off your backpack and putting the item in might be nerve-wrecking at first, but you must do it like it's the most normal thing in the world. From the POV of others, no thief would be so bold as to put an item in his backpack in front of others, now would they?

Continue doing this, avoid the store clerks when you can, but don't go tip toeing across the store wearing a striped pyama, if you catch my drift. Act normal, and everyone around you will assume you're normal.

At the cash register there are 2 options. One: you pay for a cheap yet relevant article, in my case this was bread for 2 euros, and you just exit with a shitload of stolen goods like a normal customer.

Second option: They ask you to open your backpack. In which case RUN. Just run, most of the times they will not come after you. Just never go into that store again and you'll be safe.

This should cover most of it. The rest is up to your own skills, ability to interpret people's faces, courage and a cool head. And a bit of luck :)

Found these pics on my comp. I recently deleted all my bounty pics in a rush of paranoia. Glad to see some stayed behind

I remember that thread, twas a good one.

I would suggest not putting anything in a backpack when others are around, that's simply just not a good idea. Someone will end up saying something to the cashier and you'll be fucked.

Personally I'd suggest taking it in a aisle where there are no cameras or other people visible and then put in your backpack. Honestly a backpack will cause extra suspicion so cargo shorts are recommended.

What ever happened to it? I remember being called a parasite by some butthurt user

Oh, and there was that Flemish guy, too. It was indeed a nice thread.

cognac and benzos tonight, pic related.

Looks fun, I don't really remember what happened after about a day in the thread. I did later on make a thread about manipulating people for free food.

It's more nuanced than that, of course you should do it inconspicuously but not to the point where it becomes suspicious. Believe me, I have years of experience and 99% of people don't think twice if they see a well dressed, shaven young man utilising his backpack for shopping.

I used to look for the blind spots, but that's a way more noticeable approach. You have to go back to the same aisle for every item you take, so you'll be running to and fro and that is what raises supsicion.

Under the guise of a regular college student simply using his backpack (which is totally normal) not behaving suspiciously, that is to say, not being super paranoid but putting stuff in hsi backpack as he lacks an alternative, I'd say you're pretty safe.

Last week me and my bro went out into the street and in less than 30mins begged enough for an entire bottle of whisky.

We were coked up but we wanted to keep a buzz going, two people gave us fivers just like that lol

you guys don't want to see what my backpack has in store?

In America here stores often will not let you even come in with a backpack.
I usually grab a small hand basket and fill it up with everything I need then go into the aisle, also sometimes they put stickers on the item that you have to peel off to make the alarm not go off.

You should try downloading a texting app and texting you and your friends phone saying something along the lines of "Congratulations! Use this coupon at your local taco bell and get a free Doritos Locos Taco on us. Coupon code: 09233 Expires: 9/30/16"

I've tested it at Taco bell, Burger king, and McDonalds and got success so far, they always call the manager over though so be aware of that.

As long as you're in the shop, you're safe. It's the cash register where the risk is taken. After leaving I often feel paranoid someone's following me, but after taking the first street to the right I run and run, and I take shortcuts and detours just to make sure they can't keep up with me. Then I sit down on a bench, in the park where I fled to, wait 5 minutes and head home.

The alarm stickers, I heard of those before. We have those in Europe as well but they're worthless.

I've tested it at Taco bell, Burger king, and McDonalds and got success so far, they always call the manager over though so be aware of that.
Might be worth a try. Isn't there a specific number from McDonalds (we don't have taco bell/Burger king) that has to be shown in the text?

Yes, but they assume it's real most the time and it's just a mistake.

Especially if you're going through the drive through on a busy day they will just give it to you rather than try to figure it out.

Haha, I also shoplift during peak hours when the store clerks have their hands full. Same principle.

What's the app called? If what you say is true, I might feed my homies for free AND get mad respects for it :P

I got it from a forum and the guy said he tested it and got about $60 worth of free food.

Any texting app should do, I use TextNow personally. Also another tip is to send it at least a few hours before going up there so they dont see the text coming in 5 minutes before you go.

Anything to get me food and drink free of charge I'm willing to try. Does the app only apply to america, though?

Seeing as no one even gives a fuck about what I lifted 2 hours ago, refuses to play my tease game and is being generally a faggot

I'm just gonna upload the pic with all my booty.

First pic is bread. I bought it for 2 euros.

Come oooon, motivate me. I RISKED PRISOM YOU FUCKING DICKWADS

Fine, what's in the bag Ludacris?

ooo some eggs

what's this? milk?

I womder what more will come

Bacon

You hurt me right in the stomach there user

That specific store didn't have breakfast bacon because of some defect with the freezers.

I'll have to steal it in another store. Nah, it's cheese I stole

You may not have got the bacon, but you got the quads.

It doesn't stop
Tmatoes, veggies and pizza

Go find some meat. I know someone that stole a sheep and drained it in their shower once. Like a modern day primitivist Dennis Nielson.

chichen salad to top it off, and a bottle of expensive cognac.

I'm so glad there are hundredds of shops here.

I was thinking on getting some steaks and some salmon. Have you got any idea of healhty foors I could rip?

It's burgers. Get sauce and curly fries too.

Also onions no burger is complete without onions.

any shoplifter with a certain opinon, approach, or advise, whatever, feel free to post it. help me

I visited a Psychologist for a coule months. EventualyIturned out to be antisocial among other things. Acording to her. My own mother hesitatingly says 'sure you're not a psycho but some of your behavior/characteristics are questionqble.

I like watching webms of death, violence and destructiun. I watchCP. Films where dogs are tortured (high heelsin eye socket) bither me ever so sligthly.

I used t be so empathic. NowI not onoy not give a fuck about others. I even derive pleasure from seeing someone fail. To the extent of pure, genuine laughter.

I hit a drunk man five days ago and I don't feel remorse. My confidence has also skrocketed.

It's true. Just stop caring, and everything will work out fine.

If there are shops near you that allow you to use a little gadget yourself to scan items as you go along and then pay at the checkout, buy 6+ of everything but only scan 2. Be mindful though that there are screenings at irregular intervals and if a clerk examines the entirety of your purchase you're guaranteed fucked. Build up a "reputation" as a trustworthy customer and you won't have to verify the complete purchase any longer, instead only a maximum of 4-5 items and on such occasions the clerks will only scan more than two of any one item if it's literally the only thing you're buying. Once you hit that stage and stay mindful of when the last screening took place you can safely shop indifinitely at an effective discount of >75%.

Do not get greedy though, I did once when I thought I was 100% safe and ended up burned quite badly for my trouble. Stick to large amounts of small items and past a certain point this method is almost entirely risk free.

nobody cares what food you fucking eat

that is without exception the most trivial, boring thing to shitpost about imaginable, especially seeing as how you have shit taste in food and don't put much thought into your dishes

(woah!)
If there's self service, keep count of how much what you're stealing weighs and scan it all through as x Kg of potatoes.

You are a god amongst men OP

I;m a scumbag But I have no other choice

,y grades are decent

Gonna hit the stores again today, to get my bacon and also some fich and red meat ad lasagna This time I will try to post pics/ make a vid of me being in the shop

quads of kleptomania

No, you dislike the thread for another reason. Do you condemn my actions? That's orbably it.
Ad now you're taking a jad at me thinkingyhies thread is the ONE thing U care aboit, the most important thing to me tight now, while in reality you're kust a projecyion of your own insecurity and depression

also cjecked yo sceptical dubs

Are you drunk again?

Cant wait for you to get caught and forced to sober up. Your life will be better for it.

Yes. I woke up in the common kitchen downstarts 2 hours ago, went to my room and taook a couple of shots

I'm gonna go to the store today, but first maybe some sleep

Godspeed you fucking faggot

keep us updated

Writing my shopping list

- Bacon
- Steaks
- Lasagna
- Fish (Salmon) and herring maybe)
- Pizza
- Liquor
- Americain x2
- Cheese (Old)
- Coffee pads

What else Holla Forums?

Sorry for being gone, I'm not sure mate.

lad step it up

that looks fucking disgusting

why would you eat anything out of that shit

man fuck you

Made my shopping list. I missed class this morning but I'm going to attend in the afternoon.

Ill try to take some pics/vids during the lifting. Anyone any requests/suggestions?

Self service is where I ususally go, yeah.

Just got back. who wants pics?

Did deed it again Holla Forums

this story had bacon

I would go to a third story but I have literally 0 euros left. For as little as 2 euros I could get a backpack full of expensive liquor or shitloads of food to last me through the next couple of week.

* and yes, I mean store not story. Is anyone even reading this thread?

My estimates are I stole well over 150 euros worth of food and alcohol today.

Show me the Ramen

You guys are boring. I don't even see the point in revealing my bounty to you anymore. For all the Holla Forums is dying memes you guys sure are the main contributors to the degeneration of this thread.

No one dared me to rip something funny, no one even pays attention to a thread in which I STEAL

I suspect it is because most of you are the stereotypical beta faggot that considers shoplifting 'normie-tier' And are just jealous because I am not nearly as socially handicapped as you are.

Well excu-huse me for having friends. I post a thread in which you can witness real crime and no one responds. EVeryone too busy with posting ponies and shit.

I tried contributing to Holla Forums in a a way it deserves, but there is too much cancer here nowadays. B is dead.

B died years ago thanks to bad moderation, the constant spam drove people away

Acting like a nigger is no way to go through life son.

I find stealing from shops and department stores is not unethical, because they are: Big corporations who exploit 3rd world countries for the products they sell in the west at extraordinary prices.

And also because when I steal e.g. a bottle of champagne from a store, not one individual will suffer from it.
If I, however, would steal another mans's wallet, then that would be immoral And I would never steal from another man I just steal from big immoral corporations and I find that is perfectly okay

Niggers rob innocent people, I simply rob crooks I would never hurt an innocent person

stop whining and go to 4chan like every other faggot

At least I do interesting stuff while you in your self-justification sitting in your moms basement cherish the idea of actually being wort something You're a total loser, and you know it

what's the story behind this video?

I was drunk with a couple of friends, and the guy likes to climb tall shit when he;s drunk.

The guy filming is my friend and the guy climbin just doesn't give a fuck

Good times

I am the guy being defensive with the *fgaggy* hands

see what happens

You're threads been up for like 2 days dude.

It's going to die eventually.

This is pretty amusing

Got any more? Also what the fuck is up with that music?

I do realise that but I find this severely lacking in genuine thouh.

Nooit meer doen, ik krijg er zin door om je boipucci binnen te dringen

Me and a couple of my mates last summer. We got super drunk, and afterwards took xtc. We always do stupid shit like this

Dat ben ik niet. Da's mijn faggy maat

Hij klinkt ook faggy. Heb je foto's van 'm?

There's just not much to comment on after a point OP.

Go meme some politicians and journalists with paintbombs or something.

Ja maar die krijg je niet jij vuile andersgeaarde

Opinions on theft

Tips
Guidance
Anything

Ook niet als ik het heel lief vraag?

voor een nice meme geef ik je wel eem foto.

Van hem of van mij?

Van hem.

Omdat ik zo een aardige kerel ben haal ik echte rare memes uit de kast

Capitalism can fuck itself. I am potatoscanning guy from last night.

Also with baggy pants and big socks you can stuff things from the bottom shelf in them.

teasing

Yeah but those people get caught. If you dress and act like a normal, honest contributor to societye you're less likely to get caught

Meer memes, en beter. Die vn jou waren ondermaats hombre

Post jij eens een betere meme dan, faglord

en als je vriend is hoeft het niet meer, hij doet me denken aan picrel

Have you tried scanning your friends head as one huge potato?

Mijn memes zijn baas

En what the fuck is picrel

Ik ga ne loempia in de oven steken en hoop op een deftig antwoord wanneer ik terug ben, teringkop.

Yes He cost more than an actual potato

Dan heb je echt een kankersmaak in memes

kanker newfag linea recta >>>/oven/

is this yiddish?

yes

no, german

who wants to witness me stealing from the shops again tomorrow

make a list of shit I should rip

thank you, comrade

Lobster if possible

ge hebt nog steeds geen antwood gegevn, faggot

kek I will see if they have that ib the store

Putaaaain I only have cent left

not nearly enough to buy something small

wat do Holla Forums I need like 1 euro to be safe

I think I'll try and breathe a little bit of life into this thread
I work in retail (Supermarket in US), used to be in the customer service desk which deals with returns, cigarettes, angry old people,
lottery, etc which meant I worked with the Loss Prevention folks quite a bit and dealt with idiot thieves regularly
Seem presentable, be friendly but not too much so (Ask how their day's going, make casual conversation, but don't act like you're trying to be the clerk's best friend or something)
Like the one guy said, don't go trying to spot cameras and looking around at people, it's more obvious than you'd think. Just carry your stuff, and when it's convenient (Either no one's around or your hands are full) put the stuff in your bag. Doesn't work quite as well here because my store and most around offer little handbaskets so you look like sketchy but if the store doesn't have them you're fine
And if you need to make a quick exit, being bold is your best bet. The best attempt I ever saw was a man with a cart full of ground beef, steaks etc walking out the entrance me and a couple other employees were by and just saying "Have a good day" as he went, it took me a good minute to process that he'd stolen all that stuff

Not entirely sure why it tagged that post, my bad

I'm so drunk I have to keep one eye closed while writing holy shit \

WHat should I get tomlorrow Holla Forums? I'm thinking pizzas and lasagna

Hey Holla Forums

I'm drunk at 12 in the afteroon and I feel like stealing alcohol. Motivate me. Just say some stuff that will make me go out and record myself shoplifting for you fags.

I just walked out without paying. Gonna a go to a party with a mate, he sais he'll pay for my [ints ad I will bring three bottles of wine Sick

St
ill drunk. Should I rob a nightshop? I want te feel excited

yum

keep going op, I like thread.

try the laundry thing in fight club , you know when marla was stealing clothes from laundry and selling them.

wew