AFD POLITICIAN GAULAND MENTIONS WHITE GENOCIDE ON STATE TELEVISION

AFD POLITICIAN GAULAND MENTIONS WHITE GENOCIDE ON STATE TELEVISION

Alexander Gauland, deputy AfD leader, publicly said that Merkel was a "dictator" run by "dark forces" in the background that seek to replace the German people through mass immigration. He shocked the guests and host in a German talk show yesterday when he defended by the claim instead of distancing himself from it.

"Today we're tolerant, tomorrow we're foreign in our own country", he said at a rally. "I want Germany to stay the way it is, the way we have inherited from our forefathers".
This might be the first time anybody said this on a major program and everybody was speechless.
"Who is getting replaced by whom" the host kept asking.
When he broke the ice and said the deliberate import of millions of foreigners is a replacement attempt of the Germans for foreign interest, the entire room was silent.

The astonishing thing: A guest actually agreed with him - and said it's the whole purpose of a "multicultural society" and nation of immigrants. Germans are not getting enough children and therefore they need to be replaced with young Muslims.

Gauland last sparked controversy when he said that the German soccer team is no longer German and shows how deeply the German people is being deliberately changed.
Many "national players" are Turkish, Arab or black and refuse to sing the national anthem - player Mesut Özil shared a picture of his journey to Mekka in preparation for the games.

I'm posting this here as a last resort as uploads on all platforms got deleted. Try to upload it yourself and share it as much as possible.

mega.nz/#F!Gt4wBCIa!bARHl81SzAGuEYSSkHatrg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0Z0uHosv4o
16chan.nl/loq/
16chan.nl/polin/
16chan.nl/welcome.html
sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/
hashtagify.me/popular/de
facebook.com/traditionalbritaingroup/videos?video_upload_notif=1¬if_t=video_processed¬if_id=1465237632050520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MINISTER OF JUSTICE HEIKO MAAS: 2 YEARS PRISON FOR HATE SPEECH

The infamous German Minister of Justice, Heiko Maas, most recetly known for being chased off the stage by the German people shouting "traitor", publicly threatened anybody posting "hate speech" on social media with over 2 years of prison as a chilling effect.

"Better think twice before you type on that keyboard", he said on a German talk-show, stating the consequences as many Germans are fined thousands of Euros worth for anti-immigration posts or, in some cases, face 2 years and 3 months in prison - without probation.

"People go on the internet and dare to speak opinions that they would otherwise not state", he says. Others then feel validated and contribute. This forms a critical mass and must be controlled at all costs.

According to him, it is the "civic duty" of everybody in the society to stop hate speech.
He says, if he could, he would stop making "these people" from making any posts in the first place. But deleting them, fining and jailing people works too.
After talks with Social Media platform hosters, a "24 hour deletion policy of hate is slow, but a start".

Please download share these videos.

I translated them, but I can't post them to my Youtube channel. I tried Liveleak, but they instantly permabanned me.

That's great news. I hope that when SHTF in Germany or other Western country, they will be recuriting mercs to help them remove kebab. I'd even do it for free if I'm recognized by that political party's as a National armed force

As a German American, please stop giving me hope the Fatherland could be saved. I don't want to think about it and be let down again.

I watched the show this morning. I thought he handled the situation very well.

I got incredibly angry about the other cucks that were there though.

If you don't try, you can only fail.

0/10 germany. You have to start killing these people

What a selfish comment. What an absolutely selfish comment.

You are a fucking cunt of the highest order. You're not "German American", you're a selfish mongrel.

Step right up and lead the way, faggot.

Kek

I think Germany is the saddest place on Earth. Two years in prison for "hate speech."

I dread to see the day this happens in the US.

The problem with the nationalist politicians who are forced to fight against the moral consensus is that they appear too weak and defensive. This particular guy was visibly squirming when asked to explain what he meant by german people. He could've, instead of awkwardly trying to fit his concept of german people into the politically correct frame, went straight to the offence and ask the reporter why she suddenly doesn't know what german people is but has no problem knowing who is german and who is not if it is in a negative context.

How accurate are those subtitles?

Fucking shame this guy is near the end of his life, replacement indeed, what a shit time to be alive.

I must recognize, redirecting patriotic feelings and admiration for heroes from military men to privately controlled sports teams was a master stroke.

that's actually pretty fucking clever.

THE SILENT MAJORITY IS BACK

is that they are forced to fight against the moral consensus

Why are our people so stupid, for fucks sake?

If we are lucky enought to gain control, we should institute recurrent culls, where the most stupid, weak and gullible would be done away with.

I hear you bro but what I ment when I said that, is that these people shouldn't try to force their policies to fit the moral consensus. Instead they should force their new, superior ethical upon everyone else.

Getting real tired of this shit m8s.

Fucking enrages me how Muhammed can step off the boat, shit out some kids and those kids can be considered to be just as much a citizen as someone with a family history dating back thousands of years.

no such thing as white history goy, unless you mean the history of oppression and unfair treatment perpetrated by privileged white males

Oh look, another subhuman with a Jewish culture of critique. How about you lead us?

Shut your fucking trap you useless, traitorous subhuman mutt.

I'm new to this place and politics in general but waking up to the horrible dream of a state that the western world is in has made me so mad. My life has been a lie. Especially saddening is the state of Germany and the current path of the people.
As a Norwegian we were told that Germans hated Norwegians in WW2, we were told that Germans wanted to replace Norwegians. For hundreds of years Germans have been the main tourists in Norway and in the last 60 years we've stopped welcoming them with open arms, instead everyone is suspicious of them. After actually looking at the facts of history and looking at the people it's clear how disgustingly manipulated we've been. The more Germans I see the more I realize how similar we are. Gauland looks like my uncle, Merkel looks like my aunt. Everything is fucked.

I noticed the same thing. Everyone else is seguing from other people's thoughts while prompted by a specific question that is relevant and staying civil. That cunt just regurgitates freshman year SJW logic without addressing anyone else.

I disagreed with all the communists on that panel, but at least they weren't completely dismissive faggots and admitted their POV. Bitch just pretended and avoided everything like she wasn't listening.

We made a terrible mistake.

There was never any hope.

We have always been fated thus. Otherwise, how could it have happened?

Return all to Dust, and it will be better.

Ashes and Echoes

Ironic Jewposting is still Jewposting.

I kinda missed you to be honest, good to see you're still alive.

Oh hey, it's asses and egos guy

THE AFD IS GOING ALL OUT
Seriously, what the fuck is going on there?

God-damned liar. Nobody has ever felt that way. Nobody will ever feel that way. Will you get yourself fucked of this idea that you can buddy up to me?

Besides, Happening is imminent by my birthday according to the Fuckin' Dead Guy

Being right is still being right. Fuck you. I'm right and you know it. Call it Jewposting all you want, I'm right and you cannot deny this. Everything is shit and you know it. Everything has always been shit and always will be. Nothing can ever improve or get better.

Ashes and Echoes

ALL. NIGHT. LONG

The Goyim Know. That's what's happening.

Too bad Samson will see them all burn.

Ashes and Echoes

These old people with nothing to lose in the Afd is going all out.

Someone post the youtube video of Merkel at a rally where she makes a disgusted face and tosses away a hand-held German flag.

They know what's coming.

Ashes and Echoes

They might be able to blow up many capitals. Might.

One hit in Eastern Europe is all that is needed to trigger DEADHAND. That's automatic, and launches everything.

Your friends will betray you.

Ashes and Echoes

The only annoying flaw I see in what he said is that he should have mentioned "we need to encourage reproduction, not replacement". Other then that I like seeing these things said in German >:^)

Redtext doesn't disguise bullshit

There goes the "cucked Germans" maymay

Americans, Swedes, French and britbongs are the biggest cucks

Eat shit

This. So much this.

Hitler fought the jew, not the Europeans or the Americans or Russians. We've been the same all the time.

Jesus Christ, I hate kikes

No, jews are the biggest cucks. They can't openly state anything relating to their power. Well, snakes can't walk.

I understand perfectly. They would rather deny the enemy resources and make the fight bitter than ever give the enemy a victory in total. That's why the Zealots burned the grain stores when Titus besieged Jerusalem. That's why they fucked over Babylon and ruined every other empire they've infected.

Because they know to at least make sure that everyone loses rather than allow the goy to win.

Samson Looms, Deal With It.

June 15th is the deadline according to the last Suicide Note from that ICE agent. Who knows what will happen?

Ashes and Echoes

literally worse than Beaver

200-800 nukes are not enough to destroy Europe.

It was the entire world against bolshevism.
In the end, he only saved Western Europe, but no one else would have even tried to fight.

to this day this video gives me goosebumps

You still have friends, family and a country, so it could be worse.

We're going to take back Germany!

I guess all of these redpilled AFD-politicians popping up are the children or grandchildren of people who where loyal to the NSDAP even after the end and redpilled their offspring.

DO IT GAULAND
FUCKING DO IT
BE THE FUCKING SACRIFICIAL GOAT
EVEN IF THEY STICK YOU INTO PRISON, THOSE WORDS CAN'T BE UNHEARD

Nigger, I am so rock hard right now. Is there a official AfD stance on him yet? Do they support him or will they throw him under the bus?

That would be pretty hard if you aren't a polish jew, m8.

Deadhand is.

How is it attention seeking? I'm posting, and everyone filters me on sight. I know that. I'm just sagebombing because I feel like it.

No avatars. No trips.

Ashes and Echoes

Like the grandma who said Heil Hitler for her birthday toast.

That's why they'll burn us all in Nuclear Fire.

Ashes and Echoes

There is no nation which is naturally cucked. Cuckoldry is a state brought on by Jewish influence, and therefore something which can be reversed.

more specifically from Women in power though.

Germans being cucked was always a shill meme more than anything else.

I mean who holds massive and world famous anti Islam rallies, every week, for almost 2 years in a row?

Who burns down one rapefugee center every 3 days?

Who creates civil defense groups left and right?

Who has a prominent rising nationalist party that now openly names the jew and white genocide?

Who does/has all this despite 70 years of 24/7 brainwashing and an openly hostile police state run by a bunch of not so former communists?

And now I predict some shill to come along and dispute what I just said nevermind how clear the facts are.

Yeah, I thought this maudlin faggot offed himself.

Hey, HEIKO MAAS…Your a disgusting slut & your pet niggers and mudslimes need to all be holocausted.
There…what are you gonna do to me? I'm American, I can say what I want about you and your pet apes.

You worthless and helpless little skank.

This fucking "europeans are not having enough children, therefore we need mass 3rd world immigration" is the most irritating of all the memes to me.
Why not encourage europeans to have bigger families with tax breaks and cash incentives, using the money the government is currently giving to immigrants and "refugees"
Oh, I remember, it's because jews are genociding all european peoples.

You make a good point, speaking and acting out when there is that high a chance of serious reprisal is an order of magnitude more significant than someone doing the same in a safe country.

lmao recently Maas was chased away from one of his speeches again.
That guy really embodies the left like nothing else.
Talks big and is a big tough guy online, but as soon as he meets opposition in real-life he runs away like a fucking child

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS IF YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH

Truth introduces cracks in the narrative of lies, and plenty of people will feel free to agree with you once you've cracked it.

BUT YOU MUST SPEAK FIRST BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWERS, NOT TRAILBLAZERS

Keep it up, Holla Forums…we're changing the narrative, people are no longer afraid to speak the truth.
Spread the truth as far and wide as you can, you can't stop the signal.

Sassed

Liar.

You know we're here forever. It's an eternal torment kind of punishment. Thought you christers were all about that shit.

As an American, stop posting, you autistic germaboo.
Actual Germans, please forgive us , we didn't ask for this faggotry.

Hochverrat is life imprisonment, Mr Maas…

Tex reporting in
In our defence, that fucking vote was rigged, and fuck el rato.
My family and friends have been prepping for racewar/societal breakdown for ages now, we're just being vigilant and waiting for shit to hit the fan.

Requesting video for the lulz.

If nearly every highly developed nation in the world shows declining birthrates, maybe the problem in our current system should be identified and fixed, or we should just accept that endless constant growth is not possible in capitalism for now?

If you import a trillion niggers and actually somehow manage to educate them, they are just gonna stop having children aswell

If you don't manage to educate them the country turns into a third world shithole

There's better and quicker ways

That's the old one

here's the new one
youtube.com/watch?v=S0Z0uHosv4o

Can't embed, already posted

damn dude it's been a while

Huh, didn't know that it happened again. Right on Germanbros.

You can't reason with these people. Fight now before it is too late.

LMAO

When we take over, we are going to turn things around.

Gee, where have I heard this before…

Population of Germany was 62,330,000 after WW2
EU came into power in 2002.
Population of Germany in 2002 = 83,251,851 (July 2002 est.)
Looks to me like the population of Germany was growing, before the EU came to power and this "let's flood Germany with shitskins" crap started.

The excuse that Germany wasn't having enough children is apparently just another fucking lie.
And just who is it that decides what the German population "ought" to be?

You know, I agree with those points, but shill shill shill and shill shill shill, so that shill shill shill, breed with niggers, shill shill shill, goyim.

That's not how the meme goes. You have to put a point in the end. like this:

Kek.

I wonder this uncucking was inspired by a man named Donald…

Yeah, after the first time it happened absolutely no one takes him seriously anymore

AFD came first and is more radicle

*radical

What about the way they unabashedly defend themselves in front of the media?

There was a huge and unsustainable growth boom after WW2 which altered the demographics for that generation.

To then say that we need to import non-natives in unprecedented numbers to genocide the native population to maintain the growth-spurt level of population increase in overpopulated western countries is ridiculous.

Of course birth rates are negative, the average person is becoming worse and worse off and we're in an ongoing economic collapse of course people are not having children. At the same time the population of white countries are being bombarded with negative demoralizing propoganda about themselves and their status as humans.

All other peoples have a strong cultural and national identity yet whites are bombarded and told to have one of shame.

At the same time equality among the sexes is gone, women have a huge disparity in western society - despite not really providing a huge amount in productivity or societal advancement they reap most of the benefits whilst taking none of the responsibilities.

Rebuke modern feminism, reinstate meritocracy over a nanny-state feminine minded government and concentrate on quality of life rather than mass importing as much uneducated horde as you can to try and falsely boost GDP.

Should have just used some Death in June

This reminds me of Colbert Report Stephen.

RIP Stephen, we miss you. I wish you never let CBS fuck you over and kill your essence.

The girls on the left kinda look like Soviet rape babies.

keep hoping, fatty.

Why is the guy so afraid to say it out loud that it is german people that's going to be replaced?

When 1 million germans die, it is those 1 million muslims that inherit German land.

yeah, that's the point.
and those are your electorate.
and we are still pretending we are in a democracy.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

But seriously, I'm okay with this. The time to keep up the bluff is over. It's time to play our hand.

These parties goes way back before Trump but maybe they took some inspiration from him when it comes to not apologize to the media, it seems to work.

Fagstain,these guys has been proclaiming white genocide on French TV for years

nobody fucking has.

I'm tried of people sucking German dick whenever the Boche get around to doing anything reasonable..

Oy vey! Oy vey!!!!!! Oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only German women were anywhere near this attractive.

Because you have seen all 40 million of them, am i right, eh?

No, the meme started here
No point

Oh.
fuck me then for spreading disinfo

How much I hate the notion that we absolutely need immigration because declining birth rates couldn't be fixed otherwise. Guess what, Hitler managed to do it, are German politicians admitting they are even worse than their ultimate boogeyman?
There are perfectly logical and perfectly fixable reasons for our birth rates, that this is not even up to debate is IMO the single biggest indicator that white genocide is not just a meme but their actual intention.

You can do everything right, everything to your best ability and still be defeated.

But if you never try you will always be defeated in the one place it matters most, your mind.

Therefore, defeat is acceptable but failure is not.

One can rise up from defeat and achieve victory. One can never rise up from failure.

Many German women are attractive. More would be attractive if they wouldn't get tattoos all over their bodies. Somehow the german girls have been targetted by a certain group in mass media to destroy their pretty looks.

I have a Gernan gf, she's pretty hot, not blond hair, blue eyes though. Was over for New Years, she lives in Cologne but luckily we didn't go to the centre as planned and went to a friend's house instead.

This though, loads of her friends have tattoos that look fucking appalling, I've told her to never get a tattoo.

Maas is the man, you dumbass.

That hostess seemed cunty but, I don't speak the language. German speakers, did she come off as a cunt?

It's times like this I wish more non German Holla Forumsacks could speak the language, or French, or Swedish for that matter. English speakers can shill for Trump or the Brexit but we can't shill when something like this comes along. We can't go on German social media and news comments to show support and let regular Germans who agree, know they aren't evil or crazy and that people agree with them and, maybe give them the confidence to stand up. The comments might be censored eventually but they can't come after a burger for hate speech.

He's a little cucked bitch is what he is. user is right to call him a slut

Maas is seriously the biggest kike-bitch 'please dear niggers fuck my leftist cuck family up' in the german politics. That faggot would literally love to make it illegal to stop a shitskin from raping you.

please inform yourself before correcting others

Oh yes.
She's always partial for the lefties.
But that's always the thing in German talk shows, you have one right-winger and 3 or 4 leftists, so if nothing else they can just drown him out.

Pretty much all german talkshow hosts are cunts, especially when it's once again a 4vs1 against an evil rightwing baby eating nazi, then usually the host chimes in to attack him as well or doesn't intervene when the others are cunts

Too young

I know, you retard, I was saying Maas is male, the user I replied to implied he was female.

please read before correcting others faggot

kek, I suppose in that way all is well although I doubt he's simply "cucked", I think his treason is very much intentional and goes beyond the fact that he's a faggot, he's working with the Jew himself

We need a Haiko Maas version of this

Keep in mind we have one real chance here. The US is probably the last real chance for Western culture to recover. Without American intervention, both economic and later military, Hitler probably would have won. No one today, not even the US herself, can match the level of industrial power we had at that time. If the next restoration starts in America, there will be NOTHING to stop it.

MEME IT

I think we all need to help Germany uncuck itself. If that nation rises up again, other nation will follow.

What are you saying user? Are you saying US need to step in and stop nationalism rising in Europe or what the fuck? You say "without US help, Hitler probably would have won"? Where do you think you are?

Maybe I misunderstood your post, but why would we europeans leave our home? America has fuckton of resources and land, I wont argue with you that, but if theres a chance that Europe will become great again, I see no point in leaving it for a country with a bunch of niggers and spics in it, running wild with guns and politicans more corrupt than a local policechief in Neapel, Italy.

Except he's right you fugging moron. Pic related.

Best would be for USA to not get involved this time around. Trump needs to be focused purely on helping the NATO and EU crumble from his side of the pond, imho. A civil war in Europe by Europeans would be better than having some American army intervening.

How is this in any way, shape or form contradictory to the user's post?

But hes saying US needs to "intervene", I would totally agree if he said "US needs to get the fuck out of there and let Europe handle it shit herself, and US needs to stop being the goodest goys".

This.

She asks some very loaded questions, obviously expecting Gauland to say something the people would find "racist". Pretty cunty.

We need to step in because the EU is US-controlled proxy. Up until now it's been governed by the likes of Obongo which is why you're getting fugging raped. Having a Trump-led US would find the EU with a lot less latitude than it had under Obongo. Trump also wants to remove the military bases from Europe, which would be one step in to take two steps out. Maybe you just consider that a step out, but it takes a will to do it which is why I consider it intervention instead of not.

I agree with that, but it couldn't hurt to provide support either. I mean the US has been fucking you for this long, why reject support when you finally have it?

You guys trying to save civilization started this. No one wants your help hero.

"kek" originated from the game world of warcraft. when a horde character says "lol", an alliance character sees "kek".

this.
if you really are interested in defending our people, first convince them to defend themselves.

Rap music, cheeseburgers, jailbait teens sucking off old hollywood jews to be in movies, obesity, puritanism, frat culture, wasting too much money on the military, drug epidemics, guns, guns and guns plus no healthcare
these all things that spring to the mind of the individual who lives outside this fantasy world some americans live in where you think you are the bastion of the west
American culture is degenerate as fuck, all of these SJW's, all this marxist nonsense thats condensed into this form we know and loathe today is new, its modern
the old marxist shite that came from Germany that spawned the soviet union and communism that caused untold suffering, cultural destruction and millions of deaths is a dead ideology
the new marxist threat we face can be sourced all the way back to its origins in the liberal college campuses of the blue states of the USA
is it any wonder why this cancer first spread majorly to english speaking nations under americas sphere of influence?

M8, you're talking jewish culture in America, not authentic American culture. Plz no D&C and Euro V Americano baiting.

well sorry but thats all the normie sees
plus you really cant deny just how badly America has fucked up Europe in the past century
there were French, English and German soldiers dying shot with american made bullets from american made guns in WW1 ffs

Jim is the new owner of Holla Forums and he is a Half-Jewish Mason living in the Philippines, he nuked the boards /hebe/ & /cutegirls/, pedos BTFO.

/baphomet & Holla Forums are next, he is anti-white.
Jim is the enemy.

Nah he'll just sell info to alphabets like what happened on 4cuck.

Why do you miss a liberal who play acted a dumb conservative?

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

Every Holla Forumsack outside of Germany with a reasonably decent grasp of German needs to absolutely carpetbomb German social media with "hate speech"

Kike-o Maas can't do shit about it when it's outside of his jurisdiction.

Cool d&c bro, have a report

**yeah wait for the envelopes filled with anthrax to be delivered to your house str8 from Merkels secretaries desk8*

this bodes well

just fucking kill me now

yes but he is banning all VPNs and will censor "extreme right-wing topics".

how is that d&c?
You really want a half-kike running Holla Forums?

Masons, Jews = Bad News

Yeah that is how it starts. At least the TOR service works again though. I'm sure that will 'break' again soon however.

Reported for d&c and trying to derail the thread

Breddy accurate. Von einem Deutschen nachgeprüft.

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. Are you a native English speaker?

Nope.

Heyyyy, Assholes and Elbows! I missed you, buddy.

judging from his reference I'd say not
hes probably Italian or jewish

I am sure it will "have some issues" again in the future, soon it will be a permant cuckflare IP block for all proxies, vpns & tor.
It is officially cuckchan 2.0 and I understand your fustration.

INFINITY NEXT MIGRATION NOW!
16chan.nl/loq/
16chan.nl/polin/
16chan.nl/welcome.html

16chan has tor support sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/ and works fine.

fuck off kike cocksucker

Make your own thread, or be rightfully called out for attempted derailment.

You're right. My bad my dude.

I appreciate your understanding.

I appreciate your honesty.

Anti-racist is code for Anti-white
Antirassistisch ist Codesprache für Anti-Weiß

Nationalism is not hate against the foreign, it's love for your own people.
Nationalismus bedeutet nicht Hass auf das Fremde sondern Liebe für das eigene Volk.

Nationalism is patrotism with boxing gloves.
Nationalismus ist Patriotismus mit Boxhandschuhen.

Every citizen is bound to die for the fatherland, but none is bound to lie for the fatherland.
Jeder Bürger ist verpflichtet, für sein Vaterland zu sterben, aber keiner ist verpflichtet, für sein Vaterland zu lügen.

A nation that cannot control its borders is not a nation.
Eine Nation, die ihre Grenzen nicht kontrollieren kann, ist keine Nation.

>tfw searching for quotes to get some inspiration.
>tfw all quotes about nationalism are negative.

I frustrate your understanding and honesty.

lel you're not even trying to hide it

Fuck your derailing, fuck your dead chan, fuck your shitty divide and conquer. Get gassed, kike.

YOU FUCKING GET IN THE OVEN, YOU FUCKING SUCK KIKE COCK

fuck off GamerGate cocksucker

We need more of this and, some direction on where to apply it.

He sucks Jim Jew's cock
pic related

We need a list of popular German hashtags, goybook pages, comment sections etc.

Can any germanbros provide some guidance?

This is a slight help on the Twatter front, bullshit spam hashtags notwithstanding:
hashtagify.me/popular/de

lel not enabling you anymore, keep derailing the thread until the banhammer comes down though

This video was reposted with the exact same writing on the Traditional Britain Group.

facebook.com/traditionalbritaingroup/videos?video_upload_notif=1¬if_t=video_processed¬if_id=1465237632050520

STOP APPROPRIATING Holla ForumsACK CULTURE YOU CENTER-RIGHT NORMIE SCUM
GO FULL FASH OR GET OUT OF BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you have a Twitter Account, the trending hashtags are displayed in a separate section to the left of your feed. You can switch it to "german" to see hashtags which are currently trending in germany.

In this moment its:

#le0606

#dasperfektedinner

#DubistBundestrainer

#kickerTalk

#Rode

Don Broco

Tim Wiese

Gina-Lisa Lohfink

Bundesregierung

Schwimmbad
Trend seit 2 Stunden

This media is full of son of a bitches anywhere.
Fucking globalists.

Holy fucking shit.
2 years fine over hurt fefes on the internet.
Like those german said
You Leftist rat!

German needs to act fast before that shit truns into a caliphate. And the rest of Europe should do something.

Hell, its not as if its a huge issue in the context of the video I think.

Its fitting I believe and most people will get the point very well.. I don't know, the issue is just too large for the song context to matter to me.

These people are too cucked and stupid to save themselves. That cunt bitch is subtly threatening them to stay in line using these absurd kike laws about using the word "replaced".

The only hope is if Russia and Poland invade Western Europe for their own good and drive out the leftists, Jews and Muslim hordes.

Haha. With IPv6 and captcha services it's possible to create millions of accounts on social media. Good luck banning them all.

go back to africa

I feel you.

Reading about women forced into prostitution in these circumstances is like a punch in the gut. Disgusting and terrible; sadly, I think this time is coming back.

these intellectuals know what they're doing, hate to invoke rubio here

they know full well as the demographics change and as white germans decrease the social order will change, because this is what they want

it's cultural suicide

the virtues of the german people exist because or the german indigenous population, the whites

when white germans go, so too will german culture, law and society be gone

and all those Jews preaching more immigration will be away safe in the next country, preaching the same horseshit

NAMED
A
M
E
D

M8, if you run away, there never will be. You have to be the change you wanna see.

No. lol evolved into lel, and lel to kek. It's based on the keyboard and classic memetics.

But the jewish culture in America is the prevalent and most powerful cultural force at the moment. Practically all of mass media and influential political movements are run by jews.

WITNESSED

the who the what? WOW

Next time, German friends, lynch the motherfucking traitor.

You must strike fear into their hearts; they won't let you vote him and his ilk out anymore. They control the vote. They've left no choice, I fear, but a violent overthrowing of the status quo.

Bear in mind that the same passivity and ignorance/head-in-the-sand behavior demonstrated by the masses with regard to what is going on now will also apply to the Germany you will recreate. They will be scared at first and then settle right in and forget about everything outside of their normal day to day life again.

In some twisted way I almost feel like it's our job to protect the foolish normies who just don't want to know. We have to wake up enough of them to end this, and enough have to stay awake to prevent this from happening again, but some people will just never wake up and that doesn't mean they deserve to live under EU communism and be bred out of existence by hateful shitskin fanatics.

Our civilization must survive and prosper. That's all there is to it. And the evil elites who have engineered this–of whom Soros is just the poster boy, there are more and far worse behind him–well, they have to die. They won't let it go any other way.

And so many of us are against this that services offering every way in the world around the new laws and their enforcement will be proliferating like crazy.

Our duty is to make sure everyone–from tech-savvy types to your sweet old Granny who hates communism–knows how to use these services, and does.

Shut up. And stop using fucking SJW-speak in a dangerously unironic way.

We WANT the normies to "appropriate" our culture and INTERNALIZE it. It's like a time release redpill that worms its way into their subconsciousness and begins to take them over, coloring their perceptions of everything they once thought okay and acceptable, and revealing the bitter truths about their reality. Turning their world on its end. Waking them up.

Don't stop it, you idiot.

Got some feels from that even though I already read the original post, thanks for sharing.

I literally just began a refresher course in German and am using my sockpuppet FB regularly to establish its "normalcy" and help prevent locking or freezing by the FB tyrants. I will be on it, soon.

Why are you such an anally retentive, humorless nerd, user-kun?

if nobody is already doing it then it is your duty to step up.

Explain why are we exactly still on this site, given that?

That stupid curly headed fuck at the end. You are still replacing the German people you fuck. You're genociding them because you think importing faggots from other countries will keep your social security afloat when you're even older. How about encouraging Germans to have more kids, get rid of the degeneracy that is driving Germans to not have kids? No? Fuck this fuck and all the other race traitors like him. They deserve the gas as much as any kike.

It wasn't growing fast enough for the parasite class.

We need a great wall of ice.
I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN

Commiserations on finding out you're Jewish user.
On the bright side, hey, at least you can get a free ticket to isreal when what your people have done to Germany gets too bad !

Oy vey the goyim have hope!
Quick, (((shit your pants))) and post demoralising negative comments!!

This is demoralization?! The gook poster did a better job at triggering Holla Forumsacks then 2 + boards combined. Is this the best Holla Forums can do?

Fuck you and your data mining, you kike.

(checked)

Wew lads shits getting real.

What's the link?

The gook poster?

Lol, the first flag from the left at 1:04 is reminiscent of the old flag of South Africa.

GOOGLE IT.

Some deadfag who was probably Joshua Goldberg who came into every thread that had to do with attractive women and relentlessly shitposted about how Asians were superior to whaitu piggu in every way, and so many poor bastards would take the bait so hard every single time.

Yeah, those were always shills. Haven't seen that on here lately though.

Speaking of which

You did this to me Holla Forums you made me this paranoid.

No, it was a single jew that got shitcanned by the FBI back in January for promoting islamic terrorism, among other things.

Kevin o' leary expressed interest in doing something similar to trump running for republican candidate but he made it clear he wasnt going to be "canadian donald trump" he may run but not the same way trump will.

So there's hope, ish

pssh, some of us can and do often.
torrent rosetta stone, if it works for soldiers it will work for you

Sorry broski, that ship has sailed, nobody in Germany would seriously consider you German anymore.

Maybe if you moved there, married a German girl and had children, they would be considered German but not you.

I know some do that's why i wrote more, like as in a concerted effort. Rosetta stone works huh, I've seen the infomercials but figured, if its on late night infomercials no way it works. We also need some info on popular news sites with comments sections and social media from Germans, French, etc. to gain our bearings.

I'm not optimistic

Five star post.

I find this some is something that even Holla Forumsacks have a hard time understanding, imo.

You think that's a bad thing?

you cant be the bastion of western civilization when vast swathes the majority even of your nation is just a walking parody of itself
nothing to look up to anymore, no symbol of anything positive outside your own borders anymore

honestly this has to be one of the best military uniforms ive ever seen. is it afrikakorps or summertime?

dude looks dapper as fk

no homo

Wunderbar.

Sounds like you need to kill your aunt to restore your family's honor

Holla Forums needs to join up with /k/.

If you're an unemployed degenerate, yeah. Literally every job in this country has health care benefits. Even min. wage jobs.

You're subhuman since you obviously don't even possess the IQ to comprehend what I was saying.

Go to hell.

Nobody in German is German anymore. They're all just subhuman mongrels and Russian rapebabies.

We German Americans are purer than they are. And I did marry a German girl, and she's hot as hell. Shit is so cash. Keep loving your hand, Untermensch.

fucking LARPers

posted on CDU Kikebook

God dammit that liberal fuck in OP's webm.

nwo order tools: u.n, e.u, murika, europe (hungary fighting a loosing battle), plus the rest of the entire world.

there can be no freedom without destroying the new and old "orders", civil war is now the only option. the zionist nwo must be purged so that humanity can survive. their goal is the destruction of humanity.

anyone who can't see that, is a blind fool.

jesus christ this is the shittiest post ive seen all day

holy fuck