Instead of a wall, wouldn't it be cheaper to just blast a 6 meter wide x 6 meter deep trench along our southern border...

Instead of a wall, wouldn't it be cheaper to just blast a 6 meter wide x 6 meter deep trench along our southern border? This would basically build two walls if you think about it which would make it virtually impossible to get scaling equipment in and then use it again to get out

I think a ditch is the way to go. Build but only a few bridges and guard posts along the perimeter to facilitate traffic. Also create a vacuum room for vehicles to park in to kill any Mexicans that are being smuggled in hidden compartments

Thats only a 20ft gap. You could easily make a makeshift bridge and get across.

Two walls is the way to go

wall 1. chain link with razor wire along the top and front side

wall 2 reinforced concrete 35 ft high

The sides need to be shored up or they will collapse every time it rains.
I'll let you in a on little secrete about the wall that neither side want you to know. It'll never happen as congress would need to sign off on it.

The whole "wall" thing is purely symbolic.
There's no money to actually build one, and no workforce.
And even IF it was built, people could just dig under it, or use two billion other methods to bypass it.

It's essentially a meme, just like this entire election is one giant meme for meme addicted shitposters.
"build a wall" might as well be "i'll give you all free pussy" or "here's a free burger every day for every single american".

It's just something to get you going, something you can scream around being as loud and obnoxious as possible, same with the whole "make america great again" meme.
In many ways it's similiar to the "change" meme Obama pushed back in the day.

Politics aren't politics anymore, it's just shouting memes at each other.
I can't wait till we reach Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho levels of stupidity, then at least we'll all be so stupid nobody will care about anything anymore.

It will be built by executive order then

I think it will be a combo of a traditional barrier and the "electronic" fence idea they were floating around a few years ago.

In the places you cant build a wall you use technology like cameras and ground radar to detect the movement of people and then dispatch agents to that area.

Jesus Christ man you people never sleep do you?

The construction of a wall along the southern border will cost a small fraction of the defense budget

I mean, listen to yourself for 5 seconds, its come to the point Hillary supporters are questioning the validity of a fucking wall of all things, as if no country on Earth has ever built a border wall before

No to mention the purpose of said wall wille be to enforce laws that literally already exist but nobody wants to fucking enforce

Not even mentioning building shit has quite literally been Trumps job his entire life

The wall is going to happen, get over it

I think he has some plan to like, make a kind of barrier that someway-how generates a profit, for both usa and mexico, and he's gonna use his negotiation skills to make mexico pay for it, and they will get a piece of pie in the future.
This man is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the whole world, he clearly has some secret plan

A wall costs about 10 billion, a one-time expenditure. Economic losses are 158 billion yearly due to illegals. Trump also knows Mexico wants the wall because it stops gun and money trafficking into Mexico, and yes they will pay for the wall, and Trump will help them build the Guatemalan wall to stop Central American illegals from flooding Mexico.

Trump is just being a rational businessman.

He wasn't stupid at all, he hired the smartest man in the world to fix the crops, and SHIIIIT he did it, Hallelujah!

His website also has a detailed explanation as to how he is going to make Mexico pay. I was pleasantly surprised to see he actually had a team of legal experts make a plan because when I looked I expected the same vagueness he gives in his speeches.

You fucking Communist. Make the wall 200ft. High with five armed guards every quarter mile.

75ft wide, half mile deep trench crawling with men carrying taser rounds. Any wetback tries to get through, they're either dead, or in a world of Pain.

Why not just put some mines and shoot the trespassers using flying drones?

If you're going to go that far, you may as well make a forest of barbed wire for the next 10 miles with a couple of landmines around the middle for good measure

The Israeli security wall seems to work just fine, and they simply ignore the bleeding heart liberals who claim its an "embarassment".

The DMZ works for a reason.

Good idea OP!

Explosions on the ground don't cause earthquakes, moron. The magnitude of even a single explosion would have to be in the megatons in order to trigger the San Andreas fault.

There will still be corrupt officials on both sides, its pointless if ever built , like Obama and his #change its a meme. I'm British and have a women leader, the Israelis still have trouble from Hamas, and Mexican cartels are better funded than them…

I have that entire movie in a webm in the size 30x30 pixels resolution + 16khz sound.

Except that a wall is a tangible thing that you can touch and see that has an effect on the environment, Obongo's change meme isn't something you can touch and see.
You do know the conflict with Hamas is something that Israel actually wants, right?, Fighting against terrorists is the absolute best excuse you can have to march into someone's land unannounced, bomb the shit out of everything and then take a chunk as a reward for saving all the people you just bombed from the terrorists. Hamas is an insignificant threat for Israel and their rockets are so shit that they may as well just start throwing bricks at the enemy instead. It is also a great excuse to field-test equipment which is how Israel sells so many weapons other than the overpriced meme guns they churn out.

how big is the filesize?

We have a max upload size of 12MB now, post it nigger

It would cost $10B. We just gave Israel $38B and barely anyone complained. We've given Iran and Pakistan more than that.
We have high unemployment. Round up the libshits complaining they can't find a job with their gender studies degree and have them carry bricks.
There'd be far fewer people than stream across today. They come across so frequently and in such large numbers that they've worn trails into the ground all over the border. We built a wall in Iraq because we knew walls work, we're only making excuses here because globalists don't want it to work.

Also, kill yourself you defeatist faggot.

The DMZ is 250 km

Isreal's wall will be 650 km

The US mexico border is about 3200km long

The great wall of china is about 8800km long

You're as dumb as Trump himself.
If you dig a 6x6 m trench, you generate spoil to build a stable rampart 4,5 m high. Throw this up un the US side with another 5 m of fence on top and fill the ditch with crocodiles. Anyone who survives that deserves a green card.
I still fail to see how this makes America great, but time will tell.

donald seems to be getting ready to fight the chinese as well, maybe the wall will be part of their concessions, we could have the great wall of china on top of itself across the border.

Out of all the stupid, incredible shit this nigger has said, THIS is what convinces me to vote for him.

I hate circumcised penises. They are dry and less fun to suck on. I'm not antisemitic so that's not part of what makes this for me.

I'm not sure Donald agrees with you on this.
Best not forget Nobody is more pro-Israel than me.

Also, he never made that statement about male genital mutilation. You'd be better off with Hillary if you want the practice outlawed. Donald admires the kike for its sheckle making abilities and the network of influence it represents. Trump means more kike for your tax-dollar, not less.

the essence of Holla Forums
accuse people of the shit you do
fake everything

Hillary doesn't even have a penis. How the fuck is she going to have a legitimate opinion on dicks, let alone be able to run a country?

Did you not read the image? It says so right there, he said it. That's not an fake Trump, that's his face next to the quotes. And not only will he stop it but he'll give foreskins back to people who had lost them. The surplus skin of the penis has long been coveted by the elite and exploited from the working classes, but revolution is coming.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Donald take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Donald take my energy

You dumb nigger if there's just a trench they can make a shitty little bridge to cross it

Mexicans aren't even good cooks, remember how delicious restaurant food used to be, now Mexicans cook everything in the kitchens and its all expensive, salty dried out shit.

Why don't we just chain all our prisoners along the mexican border and give them a cigarette for every illegal they shank?