FUCKING. FINALLY

FUCKING. FINALLY.

Everything's coming up Tartakovsky. This is really Holla Forums's week.

They've seen the light?

No thanks.

Fucking finally, no token nigger, and a story that features a black man that isn't dealing with "muh oppression from da white man"

I wouldn't get too hopeful, this looks like a 70s blaxploitation.

I'll read it, but my expectations are low. Who pulled strings to put this back on the table after all these years?

Marvel probably realised they needed a hit, and Tartakovsky's been doing rather well recently.

I'm not liking the colouring.

so we will literally get to see niggers nigging if that's the case. We are in for a treat

Probably, but we might also see them sticking it to the white man, I dunno.

I think black dynamite was so much of a parody of nigs that I don't think even the movie itself was taking the black panther look alikes seriously.

Second time I've heard of an uncle tom today. Guess that frequency bias is real.

This is what Netflix Luke Cage should have been.

I'm pretty sure that would be Jessica Jones.

if it's good buy it, that'll show Marvel what people who actually like comics want to see. I don't buy comics because I don't buy the money, but if I hear good things about it, Im going to buy the hard copy and if you think it looks good, I suggest buying it as well. at least then, maybe, with a little luck, we can put a dent in the SJW monopoly at Marvel.

if anyone has read this, please tell me what you though. I don't want to read a story time of this on the internet and would prefer to vote with my wallet and buy this if I like what I hear, because I already like what I see.

shit, I missed that.

Are you trying to say there's an overrepresentation of Jews in media?!

If his work is good he could be north korean for all i cared

>>>/out/
:^)

You're on the wrong board to be complaining about Jews.

IT'S HELICOPTER TIME!

so is Ralph Bakshi, and I like to think he cares more about the product than the narrative just like Bakshi

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

I swear, there's just this one fag that runs about on this board posting anti/pol/ shit just to get (you)'s. No one brings up pol shit in half the threads, and the rest you just blow it out of proportion to derail threads.

Go back to Facebook and Reddit if you want to stroke your ego.

Maybe you should take your own advice and split.

I read a wh40k book recently where Orks constructed Deffcoptas with chainblade propellers

Incidentally all thise "artists" are complete cancer even to comics themselves

When does this come out?

A choppin' choppa?
Zog me, dats bootiful.

are you retarded or something
he was directly responding to a Holla Forums joke, that's not "no one bringing up pol shit".

I've been watching this shit go around, I think I've a more likely theory- there's some Holla Forumstard who thinks he'll be really important if he can keep shitting around everywhere going "there's a leftist! he's derailing! stop him" while derailing himself. Most other Holla Forumstards would look at this user and just sneer with disgust, probably.