35 Percent of Refugees in Vermont Positive for Latent TB, State Officials Silent on Active TB

35 Percent of Refugees in Vermont Positive for Latent TB, State Officials Silent on Active TB

Thirty-five percent of the 901 refugees resettled in Vermont by the federal government between 2013 and 2016 tested positive for latent TB infection, according to data provided to Vermont Watchdog by the Vermont Department of Health.
Officials with the Vermont Department of Health, however, refused to tell Vermont Watchdog how many of these refugees, if any, arrived with the active or infectious form of TB, or are currently being treated for active TB.

The population of Vermont is almost 630,000.

Roughly 70,000 refugees are accepted each year for resettlement around the United States, and are put on a fast-track to citizenship, with full access to the welfare state. President Barack Obama wants to sharply increase the inflow of refugees.

Other states have seen the disease threat posed by refugees resettled by the federal government increase in recent years. For example, the federal refugee program sent four refugees with active TB to Indiana in 2015. Between 2013 and 2015, eleven refugees with active TB were resettled in Florida.

As Vermont Watchdog reported last week:

News of the high rate of latent TB infection among Vermont refugees comes shortly after Mayor Christopher Louras of Rutland, Vermont announced that he intends to bring one hundred Syrian refugees into the small city this year. The decision was hidden from most area residents until it was presented as already in place.

(1/2)

archive.is/VydYK
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/05/tuberculosis-35-vermont-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

jpands.org/vol10no1/cosman.pdf
archive.is/ZLrWq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As Vermont Digger reported last month:

The high rate of latent TB infection among Vermont refugees is consistent with that found recently among other refugees resettled in other states–22 percent in Minnesota, 18 percent in Arizona, and 26 percent in Indiana.

A number of recent medical studies have concluded that the high rate of latent TB infection among refugees poses a health risk to the general population, where the latent, or non-communicable TB infection rate is only 4 percent.

Although only 10 percent of those with latent develop active TB, the majority of the foreign born cases of active TB reported in the Arizona are from those who arrived with latent TB that became activated.

The number of active TB cases in the United States declined for 23 years, but 2015 saw a 1.7 percent national increase in the number of active TB cases, compared to 2014. During this period, the percentage of active TB cases in the United States attributable to foreign born patients has skyrocketed, from 48 percent in 2000 to 66 percent in 2014.

(2/2)

How vibrant and diverse!

wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So tell me about this TB. How bad is it?

Hopefully its something easily treatable and/or can't spread in the north like that sand fly plague. For the burger's sake, of course.

I don't know about that, but it's not the only disease all the illegal aliens are bringing in.

jpands.org/vol10no1/cosman.pdf

Pretty bad, especially since drug resistant strains are starting to pop up and it's something Western nations haven't had to deal with for decades now

How lucky we are to experience such vibrant viral diversity!

You haven't heard of Tuberculosis?

I don't live in the turd world so its never been a problem for me.

Ahem. Some diseases are bacterial, you disgusting virospremacist.

We cured this in the west. We wiped this problem out and now because of weak leaders who hate their own people and globalist devils we are going to see our children suffering and dyeing from something we fucking well shouldn’t have to deal with.

These invaders are a biological weapon that could kill your children! The borders should be armed to the teeth keeping them out let alone having the flown in.

I hope Trump sends them all back and slams the door behind them.

Treatment is take a pill every day for a year.

You cannot drink alcohol at all while under treatment.

And how much does it cost? I'm sure you burgers will enjoy forking over your hard earned tax shekels to cure the POZ of 70k $s$refugees$s$ each year.

Top fucking Kek how will the degenerates bare it?

I suggest you read more.

Poo in the loo, Pajeet.

Well memed.

It is bad and TB may be drug resistant. If not then they need to take pill everyday until it goes away but if they mess it up then it won't work.

These are people who can't even figure out how the toilet works. The only thing they can remember to do is pray to their pedophile. They're going to fuck up.

Vermont huh.
Isn't there a senator from that state who is now running for President and who probably allowed this?

Coicidence? I think not!

you know usually they wait many years to stab the goy in the back, weird, I hope all those white goy progressives like what they will have

THIS

Fuck omnibus. Fuck rapefugies.

Very well then my advice is people need to stay far away from them. That is all I can say.

bump

Health at every TB-diagnosis!

IDK about costs.

But the reason why TB kills so many Russian prison slavs and used to kill so many degens, is because they couldn't keep their shit together and take the pill daily, or stop drinking and being a general faggot.

Do anyone think this is a good idea?

Yup they are hard to be treated.

I'm sure patient compliance will be non-existent.

Bring back the sanatoriums

I'm glad Paul Ryan stands on real conservative principles. I can see why he was reluctant to endorse Trump.

Man, I caught TB when I was maybe 13 or 14. I have no idea where it came from. Just went to the doctor one day for a regular physical, he did the TB test, and a few days later I went back and it turned out I had it.

They put me on isoniazid (not sure if I'm spelling that correctly) for a while. It kind of makes you feel like shit. Makes you lethargic and kills your appetite. But still, it's one pill a day, and begins working almost immediately.

My concern though, is that the refugees won't take the pills. Due either to irresponsibility, nigger myths about da gubment poisonin' niggas (although that's not an entirely unfounded suspicion, lol), or they may abscond from the areas and facilities that provide the treatment.

One way or another, and for one reason or another, they'll lapse on their treatment and start spreading this shit around. Look how they already spread various deadly infections and diseases in their own countries. Seriously, a full 1/3 of these animals have TB? And in 2013 it was 43%? Fuck outta here, fam, you have to go back.

This is how we know (although we really already knew) that Obama and the federal government in general doesn't give half a fuck about the American people. They are turning a blind eye to the violence, rape, gangs, disease and all other forms of social degradation that is going to come with these "poor refugees".

To be honest, I wouldn't feel so bad for Vermont, aka Little Sweden, if it weren't for the fact that we know this shit is going spread outside of that state. Vermont is in the same league as California in terms of "progression". So normally I'd say they've made their own bed, and now they can lie in it. But we know that's not how progressives work. It's always someone else's job to fix their problems, even the ones they created themselves.

So when Vermont becomes New Somalia, it'll become the duty of everyone but the Vermonters to fix the innumerable problems in Vermont. That will include increased federal funds (i.e. all of OUR money in the form of American tax dollars), other states being asked, or eventually required, to "share the burden" by taking in sick foreigners (basically domestic refugees), and probably a general increase in medical costs for the average person to balance out all the free medical care being given to the indigent foreigners and the cucks who let them in. Of course, there will be shaming campaigns, social movements and pity parties thrown to help facilitate this new branch of White guilt, and all the subsequent violence and unrest that comes with that.

TB is pretty fucked

The reason the US doesn't do TB vaccines is because it doesn't seem to provide much benefit with a significant risk of complications

Oh btw fam

60% OF ALL HUMANS ARE RESERVOIRS FOR TB

Build that fucking wall

if it helps 1/3 people on earth have TB

obviously its mostly the poor shitskins though

I'm not familiar with TB. Is it something that can be cured? It's a bacteria isn't it?

They aren't refugees if they are made citizens.
THEY ARE INVADERS FROM A NATION WE ARE AT WAR WITH.

Sounds familiar.
archive.is/ZLrWq

Fuck this. They need to go back.

THE RAIDERS ARE BUMPING OLD THREADS. REPORT THE FIRST TIME DISCONTINUITY