How do I Join the Syrian Arab Army??… I Want to Go & Participate In the War over There… & I Know I Might Die...

How do I Join the Syrian Arab Army??… I Want to Go & Participate In the War over There… & I Know I Might Die, but I Really Don't Care about My Life that much, & I Know im Doing it for a Right Reason (Killing Terrorist & Forwarding Human Evolution (Only Strong Survive))…

Also, not only do I Want to Fight, I also Want to Fuck a Arab Girl in Hijab, but I Am not Muslim though, so I Will Probably Get In Trouble by the Authorities??… Anyways, The War & the Bitches over There are My Biggest Two Passions… Love & War…

So What do I Do??…

Or I will just Join the Kurds…

#Mexicans4Assad

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Im-considering-joining-the-Kurds-in-Iraq-and-Syria-in-their-fight-against-ISIS-How-do-I-do-this-as-a-white-European
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defence_Forces_(Syria)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Babylon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you ever heard of an invention called the airplane?

have you ever heard of an invention called mental institution?

Join the Peshmerga and see quora.com/Im-considering-joining-the-Kurds-in-Iraq-and-Syria-in-their-fight-against-ISIS-How-do-I-do-this-as-a-white-European

I Am Mexican…

What out of that list doesn't apply to Mexicans?

Far-right Edit
Assad has attracted support from the far-right both before and during the Syrian Civil War. Former leader of the Ku Klux Klan David Duke hosted a televised speech on Syrian national television in 2005.[238] The Ukrainian far-right figure Georgy Shchokin was invited to Syria in 2006 by the Syrian foreign minister and awarded a medal by the Ba'ath party, while Shchokin's institution the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management awarded Assad with an honorary doctorate.[239] In 2014, research by the Simon Wiesenthal Center concluded that Bashar al-Assad had, like his father Hafez al-Assad, sheltered Nazi war criminal Alois Brunner in Syria. Brunner was Adolf Eichmann’s top lieutenant and was believed to have advised the Assad regime on torture techniques[240] and on purging Syria's Jewish community.[241] Brunner is thought to have died in Syria of natural causes in 2010.

The National Front in France has been a prominent supporter of Assad since the civil war,[242] as has the former leader of the neo-fascist Third Way (Troisième voie) organization.[238] In Italy, the far-right parties Forza Nuova and CasaPound have both been supportive of Assad, with Forza Nuova putting up pro-Assad posters and the party's leader praising Assad's commitment to the ideology of Arab nationalism in 2013,[243] while CasaPound has issued statements of support for Assad.[244] Syrian Social Nationalist Party representative Ouday Ramadan has worked in Italy to organize support movements for Assad.[245] Other far-right political parties expressing support for Assad include the National Democratic Party of Germany,[246] the National Revival of Poland,[238] the Freedom Party of Austria,[247] the Bulgarian Ataka party,[248] the Hungarian Jobbik party,[249] the Serbian Radical Party,[250] the Portuguese National Renovator Party,[251] as well as the Spanish Falange Española de las JONS[252] and Authentic Falange parties.[253] The Greek Neo-Nazi political party Golden Dawn has spoken out in favor of the Assad regime,[254] and the more radical Strasserist group Black Lily has claimed to have sent mercenaries to Syria to fight alongside the Syrian regime, specifically mentioning their participation in the Battle of al-Qusayr.[255]

Far-right politician Nick Griffin, the former leader of the British National Party, has been chosen by the Assad regime to represent the United Kingdom as an ambassador and at regime-held conferences; Griffin had been an official guest of the Assad regime three times since the outbreak of the civil war.[256] The European Solidarity Front for Syria, representing several extreme right political groups from across Europe, has had their delegations received by the Syrian national parliament, with one particular delegation being met by Syrian head of parliament Mohammad Jihad al-Laham, Prime Minister Wael Nader Al-Halqi and Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad.[245] In March 2015, Assad met with Filip Dewinter of the Belgian far-right party Vlaams Belang.[257] Most recently Assad met with a far-right French delegation,[258] including former leader of the youth movement of the National Front Julien Rochedy.

Fight the drug cartels in your country, faster way to the same ends, death.

Join the Peshmerga you fucking spic vete al la verge pinche vato culero

The Peshmerga will only take military veterans these days. If you want to join the Kurds you have to join the YPG/YPJ.

I think you can join the NDF (National Defence Force) You don't get frontline duty you just get to guard area that was already taken, so it may be a bit boring but you free up a soldier for the front lines so he can continue to defeat ISIS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defence_Forces_(Syria)

BTW the hard part is actually getting there, you will have to find contacts within syria somehow, and come in through some other country because you can't fly directly to syria, I'm assuming your country has embargoed them like the good little mexican volunteers they are.

Anything but joining the k*rds

eh, wetback, why don't you do something really useful and learn how to build a big wall? Your apology for a country is gonna need those skills next year.

Assad is basically the nicest leader in the Middle East. Us getting involved in Syria is purely for oil.

I hate when people say Iraq was a pointless oil war but Syria is about civil rights.

Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Babylon

What I would suggest is to learn Syrian, go fight with the Kurds for a few months, then once you're more familiar with war and the Middle East go join up with Assad and his boys.

If Trump wins we'll be helping you with air support by then.

Also, Syria isn't a brutal theocracy that will chop your head off if you aren't Muslim, or rape and murder a woman with immunity to prosecution, if you can see her hair or elbows, which is why our government and ISIS want to depose him, and the Kurds, those glorious freedom loving bastards, are willing to help him out. It also explains why the people fleeing Syria are all rape happy, spree shooters.

Would you come back home after the war?

well, you can always join blackwater.

I hear they are sending mercenaries there.

US is getting involved in Syria because of the JEWS.

American jesus-volunteers think christ is coming back in their lifetimes and they are doing Israel's dirty work because in their minds one day Jesus will fly out of a cloud over Jerusalem and do all sorts of cool Hollywood Michael Bay style things.

Join Hezbollah.

Find Pro-Assad, Pro-SSA, or like pages for SSA soldiers on facebook and message them

I think you can join hezbollah easier than join the syrian army, syrian army requires citizenship, and hezbollah are volunteers fighting along with assad's forces, so that would work.