WEW

You sound very much.

ok? not sure what that has to do with anything

we dont want to be polb

who's 'we'?

most of b

source?

-Anonymous

Thanks for baking me this kek, it tastes like OPeezafehg.

the what now?

tfw you can no longer tell the difference between muslim brotherhood nations, former soviet eastbloc and the US

you know, how some people have worse genes than others

so?
deal with it by trying harder

>so come to >>>/leftyb/

"He he I want them to come to my board because that way I can control whats being said"

all these /leftyX/ boards were actually created by a nazi to slowly convert the leftists by exploiting their trust.

ANARCHO-TRANSHUMANISM: The ultimate double dose of abstract autism

Top fucking kek, even on Holla Forums you fags are trying to run away

nah most people just like having a place they can chat instead of constantly try to outdo spam

no

ftfy

but you cant
only admins can, newfag

wew lad hownew.ru

Nobody uses leftyb and it's just another attempt by various leftypol members to become relevant while doing absolutely nothing of importance.

uwutm8
leftyb disapproves of the faggot echo chamber of leftypol
its a place to actually have discussions

Why would you just go onto the internet and tell lies?

Why would you just shitpost impotently?

that kinda proves that multiculturalism doesn't work…

I knew youtubers were stupid, but jesus

2.3m views. seems like it was a pretty good advertising stunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=URvWSsAgtJE&ab_channel=HowToMakeEverything

thats leftypol propaganda btw

Quick: name a multiculturalist empire with no ethnic majority that lasted more than 100 years.

Rome?
It had spanish legions for a long ass time and also sicilian ones, "romans" were few and "italians" were also not a majority if you were to expand (rome) to "italy"

Fuck this is a stupid qualifier. Name me a country with no ethnic majority.

Sage for your smug retardation.

That's what they're aiming for in America, dumbass. It's what we're fighting against. If it sounds stupid and unworkable for a nation, I AGREE. They've already done it to California and it will be national within 30 years unless drastic changes occur.

According to kikepedia,

you said it yourself "kikepedia"
If you read the writings, and many of them wrote, of the generals of Roman Republic, and the Roman Empire then you know how they were recruited and can get an accurate picture of the demography of at least the legions which by about 100AC were recruited as locally as possible due to training costs and requirements like sick leave when they served as soldiers for 20+ years

I'm not interested in doing grand strategy roleplay. There are no numbers, there is no argument.

You what mate? Go read a book or come over my house I'll let you peruse my shelves.

So leftypol's "diversity works" argument seems to be the same as for communism - not a single example of a success can be given. When will you faggots realize that you're being used by the kikes?

Nice ability to have a discussion cuz, I didn't say diversity worked in Rome, they all wanted to be Romans not to celebrate gallic culture and Iberian culture and Carthaginian culture.
I did answer your question though.

wew

no rulers

wew

wew

And looking at California, they have problems out the ass. Look there if you want to know what the future will be like in your own state or country.

ok

leftyb?

wew

up

nice

>>>/leftyb/

k

Endless possibilities m80

Fucking Commies never learn.

Endless

First post every time.

many eventualities

many much

wew

wow the worst of both worlds joining together.

rome was actually mixed with persians and mesopotamia, that is where their gods came from and most of their philosophy and knowledge.
their architecture came from egypt.

the spanish mixed with british germans and arabs.

yes I agree, Holla Forums is not righty Holla Forums it's just that some fag is making rightwing threads, I dislike both the left and the right, both are faggots and Holla Forums would do well without both.

So by all means, someone please make a /rightyb/ and lets keep politics out of Holla Forums all together.

I for one support op's endeavor, this way leftist got rid of themselves, so we can concentrate of getting rid of the rightwing retards.

wew