Smoking the herbal jew

We have an inconsistency here.

Holla Forums thinks Jesus didnt rise from the dead and liberty is a good thing so dont be surprised they cant see they are the exact same thing as Holla Forums

D&C slide thread

>>>Holla Forums

yes but what if i'm smoking it while reporting shills like you and watching Evangelion? that's okay, then, right?

reported

>what if I watch muh anti-white-reproduction waifu cartoon while doing so

For what faggot?

Smoke weed erryday

same with cigarettes, there are few more disgusting habitats

watch video related on the herbal jew

Marijuana is a population control device like no other. It pacifies men, keeps them satisfied with lifestyles unfulfilling by any other standard. It destroys dissent, makes willing slaves.

Weed is the safest solution we have for the blacks. If we can't get rid of them (most having roots in the states generations deeper than many of our own, 2nd or 3rd generation european immigrants), might as well defang them.

It should be legal for that reason. Pacify your enemies, while you get ahead.

If you're doped up on weed during the weekends, it is YOU who is the automaton you drug addled degenerate.

The same can be said about anything.

"Olympic athletes are satisfied with lifestyles unfulfilling by every other standard!"

reported for bumping a slide thread

Y'ALL POSTING IN A RAID THREAD

DISRUPT, DERAIL, DEMORALIZE, D&C

SAGE AND REPORT REPORT REPORT

sage

Checkmate, gaytheists.

quality thread

(((this faggot ass thread)))

Opinion discarded

This sure is an important issue :^)
Are we going to argue about foreskins next?

I smoke pot and I voted Trump.
I hate weed culture ,hippies give pot a bad name.
As long as you don't abuse it it's no more degenerate than drinking bourbon.
CBD oil is medicinal ,that stuff cured my brothers diabetus.

How?

Dumbass.

I see you have no counter argument
I wouldn't expect more from a worthless drug addict

What a retard.

your thread is bumplocked, faggot. watch as it slides all the way down the board

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA====your thread is bumplocked, faggot. watch as it slides all the way down the board

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA====your thread is bumplocked, faggot. watch as it slides all the way down the board

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

That's because one of the mods is a pot smoking degenerate.
Of course this more of a civics thread than a political news one so I can't blame them; next time OP should make it relevant to states rights and the election - then it'd fly.

you're not even shilling right.

fucking Divide and Conquer slide thread.

fuck your own face faggot

Marijuana is a drug and a tool. It is neither good nor evil. The fact is that it has some medicinal purposes, and it feels nice.

Should you smoke weed everyday. No, you should not. Is it incredibly damaging to society if you smoke a little here and there, again, no not at all.

If you honestly think Marijuana should remain illegal but you aren't campaigning to criminalize alcohol again you are part of the problem. Alcohol can be great sometimes but it also can lead to death, drunk driving accidents, fights, and loss of social cohesion as well. tldr get fucked

not op but i think both alcohol and weed should either be legal or illegal.

Exactly, there is an inconsistency, and you might as well throw tobacco in there as well.

The fact is that these drugs have various uses. Some of these uses are beneficial. Some of these uses are not beneficial.

even tobacco, yes we're told it causes cancer and heart disease. But on the other hand those who smoke cigarettes have dramatically lower rates for getting alzheimers.

I definitely think smoking weed too much can make you lazy, and most people I know who either currently smoke a lot or quit would agree with this. Still, most of these people think it should be legal.

It's a plant, the logistics of criminalizing it have proved ineffective all over the world. I say it's use should be harnessed and used to benefit society as much as possible. Tax it and spend that money on schools and hospitals.

Get Scythian, faggot OP.