ITT: What are the most attractive female names?

ITT: What are the most attractive female names?

I'll start

prove me wrong

My roommate's suggestions

pleb tier tbh

Annabelle strikes me as kinda trailer trashy, Aleksandra sounds a little too exotic/nigger ish
Natanya I'm on the fence about because I'm not sure how you would pronounce it and would end up just calling her Nat.

Most of these sound like a nigger pulled them out of its ass hole.
Shit thread.

This

Those all sound incredibly mundane m8

(wasted)
fucking contribute then you dumb nigger, give us something better

Every Nicole I've ever met has been a basic bitch who irritated the shit out of me. Never met a Charlotte or a Dorthy. Isabelle sounds good, but I'd probably call her Izzy.My whole thing is it needs to be easy to say, or else I'll come up with a nickname that's 10 times less sexy.

Always name my rpg chars one of those

Chloe would be good if it didn't make me think of Moretz and how terrible she's aging. Sophie is cool though. Knew a girl named Julie once who made up this whole story about a friend named Sophie that died. Most peculiar thing ever, she was like 16 when she made this up.

It's hard to find the right balance between basic, cringey, and unattractive. I feel like girls with attractive names naturally become basic bitches because they tend to be attractive

Those aren't nigger names

True that, for me it's all about hitting that balance between being pretty, intelligent and caring. I'm , and have known 10/10's (in my book) with those names. Also:

three letter names like "Eva" or "Ava" or "Ana" are nice too.

AirWrecka

in what language, u pleb?

Elizabeth/Liz/Lizzy

Cumskin

im cumskin

Veronica

Let me cum in your skin.

Shloma

Kleofia
Daisy
Mouse
Mara
Sandra
Laura B
Valensiya

Some of the names I find "Soothing" are:

Love this one

If you disagree, you're a literal faggot with bad taste in women, and probably a fucking Communist.

wew

Do people really care about names?

if you found out a girl has the same name as your beloved nana, would you still want to bang her?

commit suicide, Holla Forums

EVA
HANNELORE
ELSE
MARIA

Delila always reminds me of that Tom Jones song, which in turn reminds me of that time Tom Jones deflowered Elvira so hard she needed stitches in her pussy

also
EMMA

fuck kind of name is Hannelore?

a german name like
MECHTHILD

I first read that as Mech child

then there are
DAGMAR, KERSTIN, HEIDRUN, ELFRIEDE, BERTA

Laniqua and Laquisha.

Melania
Ivanka
Tiffany

finally a name I've ever heard of

there was an old Swedish man named Dagmar in the town where I grew up

Jennifer/Jenny/Jenni

I've date or slept with 4 different girls with that name.

sure you have

my buds confirm it.
I was born in the mid 80's It was a semi popular name around that time for new born girl

Fucking dyslexia! DUBS not buds

ayy mayo

Dataminingthreads are the best threads.

Shiggy.

Dongus

what a strange name

I'm partial to:

There was a thing in (iirc) Freakanomics about how names change across demographics in the US. Basically rich people like "classic" European names, sometimes with slight variations, and they go through cycles of being more or less popular. But poor people always start naming their poor kids after rich people but just a few years later.

Henriette

Shaniqua

Innocentia

Dysnomia

fuckin commie detected

Lisa
Jaqueline
Kiara
Mae
Ossie

Bishbash
Flattanda