Tim Wise

I can't contain my rage at this fucking commie Zionist.

Full Video Here: stuff at 10 min - 12 min. youtube.com/watch?v=ezhRZW-MiC0

I can't watch the whole thing without punching my screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160516011937/http://www.timwise.org/f-a-q-s/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Tim Wise is infuriating and incredibly fucking disingenuous.

If you ever want to get banned from any of his pages and annoy him, make sure to post about how he lives in an almost exclusively white suburb (if your account name obviously supports Trump even better).

He claims he is white in the video and then turns around and claims whites don't exist

Much like most jews, his whiteness is in constant state of flux - he's white when he can use the opportunity to talk to other white people about how bad white people are, and he's nonwhite when it comes time to actually deal with the consequences that come with being white in pozzed society.

I know how you feel. Y'know, he'd probably be a good redpill.

He'd make a great show if you managed to make him melt down in front of a large audience (he had a massive limp-out over Trump).

I'd say that he's not that great a redpill - but if you ever want to just get really mad at jews he's excellent reading material.

We really need to adapt SJW tactics and go crash some meetings and drop red pills

web.archive.org/web/20160516011937/http://www.timwise.org/f-a-q-s/

here's an archive of his sites FAQ

If you're going to troll faggots like (((Wise))), you should always come from the left. Don't post as Shekelburgblattsteinmannowitz Cohen, post as some regular jew/lefty who inadvertently stumbled upon a hatefact and considers it a good thing. Disingenuous fucks like Wise have an easy out when they confront someone from the right, but they don't really have a good answer when you come at them from an even more extreme/unknowingly honest anti-white perspective.

Tim Wise is the caliber of retard that pushes people toward anti-immigration just by how blatantly he reveals his bigotry toward whites.

lol at pic

Loving these (((Tim Wise))) ovening digits

I wonder if there is one jew in this whole world who isnt…

They have no other tools in their chest for him

these subversive faggots make my fucking blood boil.

No academic realy takes Tim Wise Seriously.
They only talk about him to pan him.

But he is a pundit, like all pundits he has targeted a demographic and tells it what it wants to hear.

He makes his money telling PoCs that white people are bad. His USP is, omg, HE'S WHITE SO HE MUST KNOW

then why the fuck are you talking about them then?
Saying they didn't exist until 400 years ago means they exist today.
What they are trying to do is D&C and stop white people participating in Identity Politics.
When white people participate in identity politics, you get Trump.

It didn't work the first six million times. You think they'd figure it out by now.

When did Mark Hamill become such a cunt?
I'm kind of glad he's dead now.

Hey Tim, Whites created the world. I bet you wouldn't want to live in any other part of the world. Turns out everyone hates Whites, as you plainly show in your talk. Don't think our kindness can just as easily be replaced by irreparable irruption.

Most Whites have lost their way, but we have people like Tim to thank for showing them back to what they can become, keep talking Tim, while the noose tightens.

I get what he's trying to say

'White race' is a con to get you to think you're the same as the political elite and different from the brown people who work at Taco Bell.

It's so mind mindbogglingly stupid though. No one thinks that.

Those niggers that are nodding like he's dropping truth bombs, even they cant be stupid enough to believe that.

this is a confusing post

It's just that it's inconsistent

He's trying to go back to old Marxist, i.e. Bourgeouise vs Proletariat

Then inject racial invective to say that white people can never truly be proletariat.

you mean Jews like him?

And of course deconstructing 'white race' will make the niggers think they have something in common the (((political elite)))

Wise is too easy

THIS.

In the event that this operation is carried out, it is imperitive that we identify/dress like, echoes AND lefties and then push for things like:

1. a greater immigration of blacks and arabs into Israel.

2. Calling out the abuse of non-jews in Israel. Just posted a few hours ago, was a story about the echoes throwing in feces, dead animals and trash into an immigrant primary school.

This shit needs to go viral.

A possible response from him would be, "no, those inventions were created by jews, not whites."

A solution to this? Quote from (but read first) Shlomo Sand's book, "The Invention of the Jewish People", which is either on

>>>/pdfs/

or

>>>/pdf/