Both of these bitches are offered to you for sale at a yard sale for $5 apiece

Both of these bitches are offered to you for sale at a yard sale for $5 apiece.

They're unwilling slaves, but come with leashes and collars, and they come with paperwork making the sale legal, like buying a puppy at the kennel.

Which one do you buy, and how do you use them?

This same exact thing was posted a few days ago. Why post it again?

seemed to get nuked just as it was getting good

common shitpost tactic, they used to bot r9k the same way

I think I'd rather spend my $5 on beer.

Not a lot of beer for five dollars. You could pimp them out for free drinks all night long.

This, user, think outside the box.

The one on the right. I'll either use her as a sex slave/maid, or I'll pimp her out. I'm sure I'm not the only guy who would want to break her down. She's got "empower womyn" written all over her. By the end of the night it'll literally be written on her.

Left
I'd force feed her, impregnate her, and milk her.
It may not be imaginative, but it's making me hard as diamonds right now.

moar

Neither. Sounds like way too much work.

The one who isn't a disgusting fat piece of shit.

Anal rape.

The left fatty. She at least seems to be sex-positive. The other girl looks like typical queer sjw material which is to be avoided at all costs

The one on the left looks like flounder from animal house in drag.

See

both

So you want to make her fatter?

Either way I'm fine with women being treated like livestock, especially women like these.

I wouldn't mind seeing skinny get milked too, even though she's obviously not built for it….

a few days every month, for the last couple of months of the 2016 year i think

I freed them last time, yet here they are enslaved again, obviously they can't handle themselves on their own.

So I'll have to go with plan B of keeping them as half-naked servants. (To refresh: Big one topless, little one bottomless.) I am a kind master and won't even make them fuck me, though I will insist they let me watch.

Seeing as I've now spent a whole 20 bucks on these fools I'll certainly make them earn their keep but I intend to be reasonable about it. They will get a certain amount of free time etc. The only really strict rule will be keeping their tits and pussy (respectively) bare at all times.

I'd go for the one on the right, and make her grow out her hair and wear glasses that don't look like hipster trash

I'd break her down psychologically by keeping her in a confined dungeon-like space with subliminal messages blaring over in-ceiling speakers, preventing any sleep or peace of mind. I'd feed her and give water, but only enough to survive. I would keep this up for about six months, occasionally dropping in to do the do with her when I need relief.

Afterwards, I would evaluate her psychological state. If she wasn't broken enough (hard to imagine) I would repeat this for another six months. If successful, I would feed her more and get her to optimal poportions and curvyness. I would use her as a general-purpose slave around the house, plus as security and training for the mass of new slaves I'd inevitably bring in because this is legal now.

Make girl on left lose weight, make the hipster lose the glasses and grow longer hair. Fuck post-hipster girl.

Or make girl on left join cam site for all the chubby chasers to shower her with moneys. Buy cocaine, make crack, flip for more cocaine. Repeat until hookers and boat bought with cash.

dfc. every. time.

with longer hair

my answer is in the SAME EXACT THREAD that was posted a few days ago.. look it up

Maybe make both wear collars with a tag saying "if caught covering tits or puss, please report to "?

Both girls may be ugly dykes, but I appreciate that you've got the best of both worlds available here: big fat hucow udders to slap around and milk and tiny teats to gnaw on and humiliate.

That's probably a good idea. Hopefully I could train them well enough they wouldn't need it, but even then it might be a useful reminder, plus once they're well behaved enough to allow out in public unsupervised, it would explain to anyone who who sees them why there's a topless or bottomless woman walking around. Wouldn't want people to mistake them for free women being indecent or anything.

It might be safe to assume that in this world, all enslaves women would have to wear a collar anyway, or bear some other kind of unhideable mark of their status, but yes, owners would then just be free to add any notes to those collars they like.

Though in this scenario, it might be that they're wearing any clothing at all that would be the bigger curiosity, rather than their tits or pussies are exposed.

Would you keep them shaved, or have any permanent marking or adjustments made to the halves of their bodies that they would be forced to keep exposed in public?

Girl on the left. Take her home, cook her a nice dinner, play board games, give her a footrub.

both, then whisper to them
"The world is your oyster, set it free"
as i skip away leaving the keys to their collars at their feet.

Shouldn't you be looking in the boys section?

I'd keep the topless one shaved for sure. 😉 I'd have to see the other girl's pussy before deciding. Some look nice with a bush. But as long as it's well groomed one way or the other (and exposed) I don't have a strong preference. I'm not really into piercings or anything either, so that's probably about it.

And yeah, obviously I don't know what the norms are for slaves in the scenario, so I'm just winging it on that part. I was kind of assuming they're dressed exactly like that when I buy them, which would at least mean nudity isn't universal.

I am counting on the fact that many slave owners are much crueler than I would be though, let them realize they got off pretty easy and hope they see that as a reason to cooperate. After all, if they give me a hard time I could always sell them, and chances are they'd be much worse off.

Into hairless chubbies, eh? I would imagine that would look cute, and give you a special treat that would stay hidden until you feel like forcing her to strip completely.

Good point about the universality of nudity for enslaved females. Climate and environment would make it so that some slaves would have to be at least partially clothed whenever they're out in public, even if it's just shoes, though it's probably safe to assume that many private slave owners would try to keep their slaves either naked or as tittilatingly dressed as possible.

Maybe these two are only dressed because they were literally just enslaved before being sold off like a lamp at a garage sale. What would you have them wear to cover up their fat bald pussy or tiny teats?

Uhh, I was joking there, I meant I'd make sure her underarms were shaved. Don't care too much on her pussy since I'm not planning to see it all the time. But if I decided to concern myself with that, I think a landing strip is probably the most flattering style for a large woman. Keeps the main attraction looking clean while avoiding the plucked chicken look.

What they'd wear (rather than not wear) is a good question. Hadn't really thought that far. I'm of the opinion that bare tits and pussy look good with pretty much anything, but given her size the topless one would probably look better in a skirt than pants. For the bottomless one, really any kind of top is fine, as long as it's not too long of course. In keeping with my unusually-reasonable-master schtick, I would probably let them choose their own skirt and top most of the time, though I would have veto power of course.

But you know, basically I'd just want them looking nice, not bondage gear, or super slutty or anything, just like a normal well-dressed woman, except only half of it. What they're wearing in the picture is fine if you cut off half… might be fun to do that in fact.

I would probably put them in conventionally sexy or slutty outfits (Playboy bunnies, ponygirls, etc) for special occasions when they might be around other women dressed similarly, just to tease them and show off how their normal bodies compare to sexier women who you would normally expect to be forced to dress like that in a slave society.

The idea of women like these just forced to take their entire every day wardrobe and literally cut in half themselves is strangely diamonds-inducing. Picture fatty forced to take all of her expensive reinforced boulder holders and hurl them into a dumpster, along with all of her shirts and jackets, with whatever top she's wearing either torn off or cut in half by herself or by you.

Same with skinny….forced to collect up all of her jeans, skirts, leggings, socks, shoes and panties and throw them into a fire, with whatever she's wearing at the moment the last thing to go in….

In this society, would it be legal to just use women for meat/milk?

If so, I'd be torn…fatty would obviously be the better milker while skinny would have leaner meat (though less of it).

for what reason?

I donno, using them for meat, seems doubtful, I don't think that's ever been legal anywhere. But you wanted to milk them, I can't see any reason why not.

Guess it depends on whether or not women are being treated like livestock or pets, though OP suggests that it's more 'pets'.

Though god knows there's nothing keeping some people from eating their own pets. Here's hoping that women in this universe have their version of PETA.

A shame genetic alteration isn't a real thing.

Imagine buying two sluts like this on the cheap and then fixing them up any way you like….

It's kind of a real thing. What you can do is take half her genes, and half from someone else, and combine them to make a new person. If that's not quite what you wanted, the DNA from the new person and be combined again with DNA from either her or the other donor to create an even more customized person, although this will be time consuming and may have side effects.

What, like giving them extra tits or tails?

Would be funny just to give the skinny one tits as big and as potentially milky as the fat one