Hillary Clinton Outlines Plan to Abolish the Second Amendment

Hillary Clinton Outlines Plan to Abolish the Second Amendment

archive.is/9EjyX

Grounds for execution.

Well hop to it, Bond

and I had just switched to #Hillarymissile this morning

Shit like this is why we need more people working on gun designs in FOSSCAD. Also because we're such a tiny group

Globalists know the 2nd amendment means they will never be able to conquer the US like they have Europe. They will stop at nothing to incrementally eliminate it.

God, (((lawyers))) must fap every night fantasizing about raising suits against the gun industry.

Welp, that's it then lads.

Trump wins in November or its revolt.

There is no other option.

Be ready.

I'm with you on this 100%. In fact, this issue is the main reason why I'm voting for Trump, because if shillary wins, I have to go to war on my own soil.

you think its going to be that easy? any chance of trump winning and the (((federal reserve))) collapses our economy and the only revolt will be you kicking in your neighbors door for food.

if it comes down to it, it's going to be my liberal neighbor who doesn't have a gun or even better, a liberal non-white neighbor

Will she close the "politician/celebrity/VIP gun ownership" loophole as well?

The best thing about gun control laws is that if you go too far they become unenforceable.

You are an imbecile. If this happened donald would simply call out the Jew. Even is he didn't the Jew would loose on every front. The Jews need us.

Kill yourself retard

RWDS when?

This. Why not tell the jew to fuck off with his fake money? We can just use bullets as currency.

The Fed has been blatantly propping up the economy, it was obvious for a long time that they plan to drop it like a rock after Obama is out of office.

Doesn't matter if we get Hillary or Trump, shit will go south as soon as we have a 45th President.

welp looks like im a #trumpmissile now

….not sure if I should hope turmp to win or start buying regular capacity magazines and bricks of .22lr so I can get inevetible shekels from dumb people who stockpile and hoard consumer goods

Because there's no way setting this precedent will fuck over literally every industry…

What the fuck is wrong with these leftists?

No. Things will crash when they can no longer print money. When there is no more food. Only then will things really crash.

I think there will be a hiccup as some banks fail close to the end of the year, well before Donald is actually in office.

Unfortunately, we already have similar precedent set.

Wait, aren't there enough well researched designs out there?
Like, what else is there that needs to be done?

I can't wait until all the guns say

Oh, and there's this one:

That's the one that triggers me most of all.

Here's hoping once trump gets elected (fingers crossed) he adds more money to the Civilian Marksmanship Program, more citizens need to learn how to shoot, whether it be for hunting, defense, etc

1: private sales
3: shipping to an FFL, or getting a C&R
3: last one shouldn't have an effect these days because of electronic 4473, in and out within 10-15 mins

fuck all of these people. all this shit is unconstitutional anyway

Oh god, I wasn't expecting to kek that hard.

In what retarded state is that effective?

(((Feinstein)))

Some states have weird shit like that.
Cucked northern places, mostly.

Did a bit of Googling, looks like the situation I described might actually be a myth based on an incident at a school where a kid fell through a skylight.

I'd have to dig deeper to be sure.

That's the face of pure evil.
Hold me Holla Forums…

wew lad

coffee isnt supposed to give 3rd degree burns

Well now I'm curious.

what are you, some kind of bitch?

Everything I see on Google seems to imply that the McDonalds temperatures is about on point.

I even see stuff about asking Starbucks for extra-hot coffee.

I don't drink Coffee of any kind though, hate the stuff, so I wouldn't know.

overnight cold brew tastes better anyway.

half the preparations for coffee that exist use water that isnt even at boiling point, but just below

if you drink coffee that causes 3rd degree burns you might as well drink an old gym sock submerged in scalding water

Why is the second amendment abolishing thread turning into a coffee thread?

Ban assault coffee

Dicks gotta hang lower than your balls mother fucker!

shoop
ahhhh

Because really the article doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

The hideousness of that face will haunt my dreams forever.

Don't bring Mike Litoris into this!

I see.

They wouldn't occur if you weren't so fucking retarded you put a volatile disposable cup of coffee between your legs instead of IN A CUP HOLDER.

Cup holders were invented for a reason.

Oh god, apparently the lady with the McDondalds coffee took the fucking lid off while it was between her legs.

How stupid can you be?

and coffee that causes 3rd degree burns were invented by jews who hate taste

Spotted the nigger.

I wonder how many of those were retards that held the disposable paper cups between their legs in a car, took the lid off while driving, and refused to use common sense.

common sense would be to not sell lava labeled as coffee

Funny you say that, apparently she was in the back seat of a parked car, but the media falsely reported that she was driving.

Also we might want to go back on topic.

Fuck Hillary.

It hasn't been reported on in the media at all, but the VA (Veteran Affairs) has been slowly removing the right to bear arms for soldiers that simply say they aren't the ones who pay bills for the household, their SO is.

On the day of the rope, the VA is one of the first to go

Ok, come clean. You spilled coffee on yourself because you're a retard, didn't you?

Now that is some low energy shitposting, you don't even have an argument.

To-go coffee is logically made warmer, so it lasts longer warm while traveling to a location. It's already been pointed out multiple times in this thread that the temperature isn't anywhere near that warm, and other places have even warmer coffee. Take personal responsibility and don't be fucking stupid and you won't get hurt.

Filtered for having a subhuman IQ.

What fucking loophole? Guns must be shipped to an FFL. The FFL must then run a background check at pickup.

In her own website's words:
That makes no fucking sense. At what point in the following process is the manufacturer negligent?
1. Manufacturer builds gun
2. Manufacturer sells gun to FFL
3. Evil white male purchases gun from FFL
4. Evil white male genocides over 6 gorillion beautiful brave 2 year old muslim transxirs
At which step could they possibly have stepped in to prevent step 4? Play devil's advocate for me here please, I see no possible way that this could be defended logically.

I can't believe they're still trying to push this crap. Next you're going to be able to sue louisville slugger because some porch monkey cracked you with a bat

Even from just a pragmatic perspective this is a terrible issue to push. Did she forget the sweep of the 2014 mid term election? Anything short of a constitutional amendment is this

liberal feels pretty much

Like I've said many times before, if Hillary wins the election, the happening will be upon us.

I just opened up /k/ and the first post mentions that Marvel wants there to be a new storyline for the Punisher that is pro gun control.

They really do synchronize this shit.

Get a coffee that would give you 3rd degree burns and drink that shit you nigger

>I, _, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;…

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Traitors get hung by their entrails.

If Trump wins there's still a decent chance of a civil war

but goy, we don't want to take away your guns, we just want regulations that keep them out of the hands of dangerous people such as yourself.
;^)

It's probably the only thing that gets her dick hard.

How do they do that? if you don't mine me asking.

They ask you some questions, like, "do you pay or bills, or does someone else?", assuming your wife does the bills, you would check "no, someone else does". Then in the infinite wisdom of the VA, that qualifies you as mentally handicap, and therefore, you must hand over all firearms within 60 days, otherwise you might get v&

Luckily, I checked I do my own bills, so I still have my rights, but the VA fucks you over big time.

So does that mean when USA's weapons fall into the hands of terrorists, she should be held responsible? Should automakers be responsible when someone drinks and drives and runs over a family?

no logic

McDonalds actually did it deliberately, because they offered free refills on coffee, but they also calculated how long the average person would stay in a McDonalds. Their corporate strategy was to make the coffee hot enough that it would take x + 5 minutes to be cool enough to drink, where x is the average time customers spend in McDonalds (which was somewhere around fifteen minutes or something). That way, they could sell more coffee because people would buy due to the "free refills" offer, but they wouldn't actually have to give most people refills, since the coffee would only be cool enough to drink after they had already left.

I made it a point to memorize this story because it's shit like this that originally turned me away from being a Libertarian.

Libertarianism has no answer to GMO pushing or shenanegans like what McDonalds was doing. Libertarianism is Weyland Yutani and Umbrella Corporation backed by private security armies. It's everything that's wrong with the world today, made ten times worse.

have you tried not buying the things you don't want? I don't want to paytronize but I don't want to fund armed conflicts for Israel, can I just not pay the government?

It's to intentionally put American gun manufactures out of business through lawsuits, she knows exactly what she's doing

Never mistaken malevolence for stupidity

Have you actually made a list of everyone who does unethical, bullshit, and anticonsumer things, and then looked at the sum of it?

The list of things that would be, for lack of a better term, 'kosher,' is shorter than the list of shit that isn't.

This is what Libertarians don't ever seem to understand. They always assume there will be another option avaliable. Nine times out of ten, there isn't. You're just picking between bad, bad, and worse.

Take it from a cook, there's almost no one I can buy from that isn't at least slightly dodgy. You think local shit is great, except lots of local companies have been bought out recently by the Chinese, who are now running them the China way, which is to say, unsanitary and coated in antibacterial chemicals.

Liberterians always think there will be someone else they can turn to. They never seem to realize that entire industries are fucking the consumer, not just individual corporations.

Yeah you Americans will never be conquered.

right, the government does exactly the same thing but with guns.
So if you hate not having alternatives for your services you must on principal hate the government.

Its not even an argument, you either accept that their will be monopolies of some kind or you deny reality, you'd have to be delusional to think you have more choice in governance than you do for food products. Don't pretend that you hate monopolies, just admit that you prefer one kind of monopoly to another.

The answer is that you get to decide the answer yourself. Same as now, really. Either eat whatever and take a chance on GMOs, or take it upon yourself to source your food from people you trust. Buying heirloom seeds and doing it yourself, if necessary. Though shopping at a co-op and familiarizing yourself with their sources and buying organic stuff when possible is probably a good middle ground.
Trusting Monsanto is as stupid in today's world as in a libertarian or ancap world. The difference being that no one would have any illusions of safety from megacorps in a more libertarian world. Libertarianism is, at bottom, a distrust of massive corporations (governments). Wouldn't this distrust also extend to transnational private for-profit corporations?

When you make coffee or tea at home you have to boil the water and that happens at 100 C. So if mcDonald makes 80-90 C hot coffee I don't see how is that a problem

Litigation is part of why a 1950's tech Cessna 182 costs half a million dollars. Liability suits killed GA.

Bitch

Save your Ancap horseshit for someone gullible enough to believe it.

Come back when you can make a coherent point that follows a rational thought process.

You're taking that answer for granted. They aren't giving Europeans a choice about whether they eat GMOs or not, and they're not going to give us one either if they have their way.

That's not kikes being kikes. That's what happens when the market is allowed to run the show. The path to the most profit wins out every time, and nine times out of ten, that path involves fucking the consumer.

Lolbergs can't stop GMOs taking over the market. They can't stop shit like what McDonalds and Hershey's corporate do. They cannot do anything to prevent usury and banking cabals from forming.

Free Markets and Free Trade are both terrible.

Its a statement of fact.
you claim to hate monopolies
the government is a monopoly
but you like the government because it can remove another type of monopoly
So you don't hate monopolies, you hate one type of monopoly. Its not an argument for one system or another I am just illuminating your hypocrisy.

If I beat someone to death with a coffee jar I guess their family should be allowed to sue Nescafé for selling it to me.

Could she made money extortion even more obvious?

Hey fuckwitt

THAT WATER WILL GIVE YOU THIRD DEGREE BURNS.

The coffee McDs gave her was NOT BOILING.

Jesus christ how fucking stupid can you be?

Nope the average person still believes Governments and their institutes are infallible, Yet that very same public confess they don't trust politicians.

"Normal people" deserve to be shit on.

God this bitch is the worst. She can't into a real job so she has to screw everyone else over.

It still amazes me daily that at least half the country can simulataneously think "politicians are untrustworthy and would sell us to organ farms if they could" and "we should give politicians more power over society and people, they'll help us".

tbh you shouldn't need that law.

It's preventing the equivalent of being hurt in a hit and run and deciding to hold the car manufacturer liable.

Sad that it's needed in this day and age.

Anarchists always out themselves, because they sound like broken fucking records.

Where did I say this?

You're wasting your time talking to Holla Forums.

None of these things exist. Nothing but pandering to ignorant morons. You can't "speak out for" things that have already been done, yet Hillary and Obama keep trotting them out as cause célèbre.

It's hard to believe that there are still ignorant people that believe that a "gun show loophole" exists, and what's worse is they still get to vote.

Samson Still Looms Faggot

If the Jew would lose, they lose forever. They're out of time. 224 years left, and they don't have time for anything else. If they lose, Expect Nukes.

Ashes and Echoes

prepared to die for freedom reporting in. life these days is pretty stupid anyways.

That will fail sure as shit. Everyone who's a Frank Castle fan is a fan because he's a vigilante citizen who kills the evil people.

Hillary is the Evil People

Whore of Babylon, sure as shit

He launches nukes at Russia. That way, everyone dies.

Whatever. Be in denial if you want.

Samson Looms

Do these fucktards listen to themselves when they are talking?

It's going to be a good day when it's revealed that Russia has the ability to shoot down nukes. And every other superpower for that matter.

I guess it's time to abolish immunity from liability to politicians and (((mass media))).

How many lives were ruined by crooked shillary? I think they should sue her.

Pshaw. More like bluffs and propaganda.

1) We're not even certain it's real. The classic Samson option (hit Europe if it lets Israel drown in a tide of kebab) is not official public Israeli policy. If in fact Israel is semi-secretly blackmailing the Western world with its nukes, I'd expect Western governments to act more butthurt about it (OK, not the USA, but at least some European countries).

2) Even if Israel really is blackmailing the world, there's a good chance they wouldn't follow through with it if the chips were down. A massive unprovoked nuclear attack on dozens of neutral countries? The world's fury would be like nothing seen in history. It wouldn't be just the end of Israel, but probably the end of Judaism. Even if they lose their state, the Jews would still have a huge, wealthy, and influential diaspora. Going Samson would be an unparalleled disaster for diaspora Jews. It would make the Shoah look like a warm-up exercise.

It would be far wiser to stick with good old MAD, and only threaten/launch at actual declared enemies that are actually in the process of conquering Israel.

3) Nuclear weapons, even H-bombs, are extremely impressive, but contrary to propaganda, they are not an instant end-the-world button. Nobody knows how many nukes Israel has, but it's not on the level of the USA or the USSR, and it's certainly not enough to wipe out all of Europe. If they divided their limited arsenal among dozens of different Euro countries plus their actual Arab enemies, they'd have enough to devastate most of the big, famous cities, but not enough to annihilate the populations. Cities can be rebuilt. WWII devastated Europe, but it wasn't the end of Europe, despite what Uncle Adolph thought. Samson would be really, really bad, no question, but it would not be the end of Europe.

What they are referring to is transfers between private parties WITHIN a state. If you ship across state lines then yes you DO need to go through a FFL. But if you just want to meet up with a guy from across town then there are zero background checks. I've bought from gunbroker numerous times, just select my state and buy from sellers in my area and avoid all government checks…..

Of course leftist gun grabbers want to close this "loophole" and pro gun people like myself love this loophole. If you don't want the government to know you own guns you only buy through intrastate deals, the left wants to close this so they have a fix on EVERYBODY who is buying guns. Personally I don't think the gov has any right what so ever to intercede into private sales, or sales between family members.

The "gun show loophole" is similar but is actually heavily abused. The "loophole" is that you can still buy and sell guns at a gun show without FFL background checks if you are buying from a private/non-dealer citizen. This is essentially the same kind of deal as just meeting someone in a parking lot, it just happens to be at a gun show.

At a gun show we call these "side deals" where people at the show just walk around with guns strapped around them with for sale signs. You then make your deal and buy it with no background check. The only requirement is you are supposed to check their ID to make sure you are selling to someone that is from the same state. Most of these sellers are just average gun owners who want to sell a gun and don't want to get hosed by a gun shop consignment sale. However there are 'dealers' who specifically buy and sell large quantities of guns in this manner and go well over the amount of guns sold to be considered a private citizen. Kind of like buying and selling cars, once you buy and sell so many over a period of time you will be considered a dealer. These guys are essentially using the "gun show loophole" to skirt dealer requirements…..like taxes and FFL checks. IIRC Ozero recently proposed or put out a diktat trying to change the interpretation of who a dealer is, meaning they can just accuse anyone of being a dealer and prosecute you.

It's not about extorting money, although there will be some (((lawyers))) who make money off of her proposed garbage……

What it's really about is crushing the manufacturers themselves to stifle the supply of new guns on the market. Just opening them up to liability like this (even without being sued yet) will cause many if not most civilian manufacturers to close shop.

Yeah right, because diversity is our strength.

+10 shekels, keep up the good work shabbos goy

Simmah down now, user.

I'm not saying WWII wasn't a disaster, and I'm definitely not saying diversity is our strength, nor that rapefugees are good for the economy and will pay for your pension, but look at Europe in, say, 1980. The cities had been rebuilt. The population numbers had recovered, and they were still pretty much homogenous and white. Industry and agriculture may have had their problems, but they weren't a pale shadow of what they were in the interwar years. Europe was not a wasteland of ruins and bones.

Even today, Europe is sick, but not dead. There is hope. Yes, if current trends continue, Europe and the white race will sink down into the mud for all time. But trends don't continue forever; predicting the future isn't as easy as extending lines on a graph, especially when the present is so clearly unsustainable.

Soros is pretty much a real-life Bond villain already.

All we've done is come up with a few 22 lr pistols, a pistol that uses a glock barrel, and some AR lower receivers. Any serious gun control that gets pushed through to target those parts and most of FOSSCAD's stuff is useless.

The number of "researched" models we have is in the single digits.

Everything.

What is this FOSSCAD project doing? Just playing around designing guns or figuring out how to 3d print them or what?

FOSSCAD is a group, not a project. Unfortunately it's pretty free-for-all and there isn't any centralized goal. Generally it's some people designing and either printing their own designs or other people printing and testing their designs for them.

That said, the group is tiny, and progress is slow. I feel that Holla Forums and /k/ would do well for the group, but it seems like nobody either knows or cares.

I've never even heard of it and I'm on Holla Forums every day, maybe you should advertise a bit or just mention it occasionally. I doubt most people have access to 3D printers anyways though.

Alright, well for starters FOSSCAD has a twitter, but most of the talking is on IRC.
server: OFTC.net
chan: #FOSSCAD

Maybe I could make a thread in Holla Forums but I'm worried about it getting anchored by imkampfy.

Commiefornia

The cups MCDs was using melted at the temperature they were being served in.
So the solution was too make better cups that didn't melt.
And now you know where MC'afe came from.

Your heart was in the right place and you're right that all temperatures were already under boiling, but-

You need to go back to >>/reddit/

BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

GOOD

FUCKING

LUCK

EVEN I KNOW LIBERALS WHO HAVE GUNS. HOW CAN SHE POSSIBLY EVEN CHALLENGE TAKING AWAY THE SECOND AMENDMENT? YOU HAVE GREATER LUCK TO TAKE DOWN ALL THE JEWS BEFORE THIS SHIT LOL

wut

this is terrible.

I guess the "the security of a free State" isn't necessary anymore?

1. deport blacks and muslims, homicide halved at least, terrorism non-existent
2. build wall. mexican drugs fall from 80% of america's drugs, gangbangers can't abuse weak borders to peddle their pharmaceutical degenerators
3. dismantle secret organizations orchestrating falseflags

ta-da, a safer america.

Blame the shitty politicians that drafted (or not) the bills and voted them in.

They think more paper will save them.

What's the "online loophole" wtf? first time ive heard of it

PLZ I LOVE GUNBROKER

If she wants to remove immunity from liability to gun makers/sellers… wouldn't that give gun manufactures the right to sue the federal government for misuse of their products? While it wouldn't stop gun makers being sued for the actions of American citizens. It could potentially bury the federal government in wrongful death suits for every dindu killed by police. Maybe gun makers could include a terms of service with weapon sales? "You agree never to use this to maim or kill any good boys who are getting their life back on track and gonna go to cawledge."

I would like to help but I know nothing about the in depth of firearms such as what materials to use because I'm from a no gunz country and also how do I git gud at CADing ?

If you don't give immunity to gun sellers, then any psychopath could buy a gun, shoot someone, and ruin any gun store, right?

When will this meme die? When will FOSS fags stop delighting in their own social awkwardness?

What's the problem? Let FOSS do its thing. It's a hobbyist thing. I stopped using Windows because of the FOSS cultists and I thank them for that.

checked

Isn't the legal magazine size 10 rounds, and there supposed to be a thing that makes switching them harder? Yeah. Some dude got 100+ casualties with that shit. You're assuming he, at best, reloaded 10 times, and got every single person once, and got half killshots. The mass shooters are not using legal equipment and firearms anyway. This shit just proves that gun control does not work. Where is there fucking logic from these pro gun control fags? Even putting aside "shall not be infringed", your restrictions stop nothing anyway.

White males are going to be disarmed but not Muslim criminals.

Because it reveals that they lack awareness of elements that undermine the movement. I get it, it is a contrarian movement, and they are trying to demonstrate that by being unprofessional.

Contrarian engineers that aren't aware of themselves tend to do things in the most retarded way possible, which is just slightly more retarded than what we have now, and not something I want to support with my time.

I am a huge believer in FOSS, I think it is the only way that we are going to pull ourselves out of this jew mess. When the economics of it can really be sorted out I hope to see it out compete and destroy the current economic status quo. I hope the world whoring out IP for wealth dies and is replaced by a world where those who apply the idea and those who improve the idea are the ones who see wealth. Where the interest of money does not stand in the way of advancement but is encouraged by it.

But that isn't going to happen when people are using cat memes and talking like retards, because nobody in their right mind will take them seriously or want anything to do with them. They might even stay with PCSS and PCSH because those people are less annoying and more predictable to deal with.

Not everybody lives in CA.

Woho!

Go muslims!

Kill the gays!

I don't know much about the FOSSCAD group in particular so it seems like you have more granular knowledge than myself. I thought you were denigrating FOSS in general so I was about to throw a lot of Stallmans at you.

checked

By ballots or by bullets

Cup holders are for loose change, you fucking prole

More info on this please. This is the second time I've heard this

Ah yes, how to appear sane and rational, advocate murder.

Nobody cares about NICs, nobody remembers the fact that to close those loopholes means getting Congress, and most certainly the immunity part should be extended to all companies or removed entirely to allow for companies to succeed without government intervention.

Its really quite hilarious to see the people getting their asses knotted over this, all while sitting on a half ton or so of ammo.

Already done, and for quite a bit of those, the companies were at fault and made a faulty product.

Make cofee hot enough to melt the cup.
Have paid out several times before over this already.
Get hit with punitive damages to force a change to safer cup.

Successfully insinuate its the users fault and not corporate penny crunching.

You do know highpoint admitted to advertising to niggers and trying to get people to buy their shitty guns after Columbine.
THat what you want more of?
Armed niggers?

For the case where it did happen, purposeful marketing of a product in an area it would be known to be misuesed.
Also a good reason to not run your company as all inclusive and instead break out into empire mode.

Nope to the pic.
Half of them are registered Democrats.

I should know being a Marxist.

Floridia, not the state surrounding LA and Fresno.
A better place for gunz, a worse place for pretty much everything else, water included.
And Californians drink their own piss.

Basically VA is a shitty group tasked with making sure only corpse heroes, no survivors to say how the US is the monster.

But basically, its playing with the mentally unfit definition to remove guns from people.

Some of them deserved to lose guns for being unfit or should not have had them, others not.
But mostly its one of those small number of cases made to sound constant, since nobody wants to talk about the start with the removal of rights from felons and thus the setting that you can have it all taken away simply for meeting certain arbitrary criteria.

But, hey that's what black powder is for.
No trail, no records, kills people just fine.
Can be bought more easily than a bottle of cough syrup.

I would argue it doesn't matter who actually pays them as long as money is being put towards them you tick that bullshit box.
I give person 50% of money and they pay the bill.

We are talking the bolt explodes into your face after 100 rounds down the tube, right?

He said execution, not murder.

That means a trial for treason by aiding and abetting the enemies of the United States, by disarming the general American population and thus making it easier to invade.

britbongistan

To that effect or the same one made post Columbine.
But mostly the former as there have been some "issues" that need fixing, Taurus, shitty loads, etc…

The US has no enemies, we haven't declared war since the 40s, and the last part is just shitty fantasy I expect out of Ringo or Kratman.

So yeah sure, trial.
She'll walk free just as she has the last 30 and counting years.

guns crossed on the IG report and related charges.

Mexico.

Not under the Trump Administration.

Declaration of war by Congress please?

So your plan is to declare her guilty and ignore the judiciary?
Wow great plan there.
Trump would actually be impeached on that for violating a number of powers and statures, most notably the fact he is in the executive branch, not the judicial.

Also would be eaten alive as Hillary cackles and unleashes some of her capital.

Mexico's been invading America for decades now.

No, my plan is to send her to court to face justice by a jury of her peers. Do you have no idea how American courts work, you blithering retard?

Yes, and thus why Hillary would be free.
Also you don't since you are presuming guilt.

And nope.
Were that the case, you'd have had a decleration of war a while ago from Congress.
Again, the US has had no enemies for 3/4 of a century.

You might want to actually read on what is required for treason.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

You may as well euthanize yourself now.

Again what enemies?

You have no script or proof that your ascertations are true and the US has enemies.

You need to show we have enemies to activate that statue.

If we had enemies, Reagan would have been gone for Iran -Contra.

He was not, and we don't have any declared enemies, so again, the point stands.

You're welcome at any time to show the US's declared enemies as per Congress, and Hillary giving them aid and comfort.

Mexico, you idiot.

There is nothing in the US definition of treason that requires an open declaration of war. It just says enemies.

Again, kill yourself, you're wasting air.

What program this fosscad group use? I have looked through free CAD programs on the market and seen FREECAD as a decent one.

I am asking for that declaration, war is common, but since Iran was hailed as our enemy, yet nothing came of Iran-Contra, it is clearly not the matter to just say it.

Please, do show the list of US enemies as set forth by Congress.

I am asking for that declaration, war is common, but since Iran was hailed as our enemy, yet nothing came of Iran-Contra, it is clearly not the matter to just say it.

Please, do show the list of US enemies as set forth by Congress.

In fact, tell why Trump is also not guilty under your view, doing trade with the enemy.

hilldawg with that logic we should hold alcoholic beverage makers, automotive companys,airplane manufacture, peanut butter manufactures and on and on for the deaths of millions.

Do not underestimate the stupidity and ignorance of the jew. They will crash this country with no survivors because they think they can control it.

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT
BE
INFRINGED

is so god damn dog rapingly goat fuckingly satan's balls munchingly hard to comprehend for these head up the ass tyrant leftist authoritarian jizzstains?

THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The fact that back in the day, no one would even sign to join the union and form the US in the first goddamned place without the intact, entire bill of rights in place, after so much experience dealing with tyrants trying to turn them to tax slaves, ought to tell you a goddamned piece of something.

This.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

If our supreme court weren't a bunch of cucked dogs and had actual integrity, this would be judged unconstitutional as literally ripping it up and shitting on the remains.

Fuck Hillary. Putsch now, war now, molon labe. They'll come for the first amendment next. Oh wait, they ALREADY ARE. That constitution and bill of rights – RIGHTS – is the only thing keeping us from becoming a twin to the Londonistan Caliphate.

Holla Forums said it. They would false flag and use this to grab our guns, same thing any tyrant does before he enslaves everyone on threat of death once he and his are the only ones with arms. Holla Forums is always right.

And that is why you failed, and have failed since the 1810s.

That was when the first sets of bans were codified into state law from local and private groups.

Those scraps of paper have done nothing, because paper is that.
You have refused to back up words with actions, your father, his father and on back.
This whole mess is because you are just being religious and believe intoning a sheet of paper grants you power.

You can writhe and whine as you prostrate yourself, but it does nothing and never will.

PS, DC VS HELLER
Look into it.

no. Sovereign immunity for the fed exists notwithstanding manufacturer liability.

all the cucks on arfcom are so desperate to start panicking after Orlando.

It's practically gift-wrapped and those cucks are ready to roll over and die!

I agree, but, why hasn't anyone told the left this? They've been using the constitution to justify buggery for ages now.

You need paper in the government to do anything.
The issue at hand is one side is swearing paper is somehow a god, the other just keeps rewriting their holy book with crayons because its funny.

She's going to try, but I don't think its going to work.