I know a lot of you boys know that feel when no gf… but it's an even worse feel for girls who have no gf…

I know a lot of you boys know that feel when no gf… but it's an even worse feel for girls who have no gf…

how do you even let a girl know you like them and want to be with them?

Fuck you OP. It's the hardest for a WOMAN in a MANS BODY to tell a girl that he wants to have a same sex relationship.

kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit

how is being a girl degenerate?

fuck off Holla Forums think everything is 'muh degeneracy'

Good dog.

sage negated

Ok

Sage permanently negated

you need a good beating you dumb whore

l-lesbian thread?

Sage negation ignored

the thread is cyclical idiot

Don't tell me what to do you fucking commie.

bumping that feel

You tell them you like them and you want to be with them.

Try finding a man, get married, and raise a family. Dikery and feminism makes women miserable sacks of fat who never feel complete, and are unhappy all their lives no matter how many scissor sisters they have. Hurry up before muh useless ovaries, muh tickin biological clock.

>>>/r9k/

what if they're taken?

why should it be worse? what kind of bullshit talk is that?

because it's forbidden love

No fuck YOU, the hardest it gets is for an attack helicopter sexually identifying as a battleship to find a target for doing missions with.

SAGE POST SQUAD!

lesbians dont need to talk
just make out

Bamp for lonely dykes. Good luck lesbo robits.

Really, I don't care what most people do. If a man and woman wanna be together, okay, If 2 guys wanna be together, fine. Trap and man, trap and woman, trap trap. But seriously the only fucking thing I hate are dykes.
Fucking creatures of hell.

SAGE POST SQUAD UP IN HERE

Requesting dysnomia's email.

do you have a subpoena? Dysnomia is a registered trademark of Racequeen, inc and all licencing enquiries should be adressed to Donald Trump. See you in court.

Full dox available at #benjiibiddix (paywall)

[email protected]/* */

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT ME IM SHILL CANCER AND I SAGE EVERYTHING

take your meds

Hey sweetie, long time no see ♥️

you stop being a beta retard and just fucking talk