I am not supposed to be saying this, but I will clue some of you in...

I am not supposed to be saying this, but I will clue some of you in. Women use a complex evolutionary strategy called mirroring. They are psychopathic voids, and the mirroring is what makes them appear human. When women mirror they take on the traits of the men around them in order to appear desirable. WOMEN ARE NOT HUMAN. They are literally a hive mind. They know this as well, and it scares the hell out of them that it will get out. No two woman is different. These cool girls like shoeonhead pretend to fight against the stacys but as just doing complex mirroring as an alternative mating strategy, since their self confidence is so low they know they can't beat staceys at their own game. That is why shoeonhead is eerily human, but that little bits of her psychopathy keep poking out. This is not redpill stuff, the red pill does not take it far enough to the more frightening component of why women are this way. The real reason women are horrified of the red pill is that its only one step away from exposing the actual nature of women. They are not evil. They are not a series of bad or selfish tendencies. They are not human, they are not alive. They are flesh without soul that mirrors human beings.

Other urls found in this thread:

darwinianreactionary.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/the-biosemantics-of-self-representation-part-1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boxxy's lost weight. looking good

Top pleb. Nicole is no hive mind. She has transcended thinking entirely.

First of all you vaping fedora…
WOMEN ARE NOT TRYING TO TRICK YOU.
They just wanna get fucked, how hard is that for you to figure out?
So fuck them, fuck them hard, fuck them often. Thats the Alpha Male secret. They don't give a shit, they just fuck women.

women are def trying to trick you. they are evolutionary machines. the reason why they have a semblance to human beings is because there is civilization right now and we are wired to make them our queen bees. I am bringing some next level shit that goes beyond the alpha/beta redpill thing. I am saying women are a supernatural, demonic force, not individuals with thoughts and wants. Every woman you see, is actually the exact same person inside. They are stamps of each other.

they are also mirroring. when they are mirroring I dont only mean men, they have their own complex hierarchy. all those years in school, is a hidden feminine indoctrination. It is some sinister shit my friends. its only when theyre ready to nest that they mirror men as close as possible rather than the female hive. Just as an example I was on a dating site and this woman who was desperate to settle down, talked with me for a couple weeks. She mirrored me, and we had incredible chemistry. If my personality was any other way. She would have mirrored that. She was in 'get pregnant' mode which would have even made her compatible with your autistic brother. Whatever you men are, women will merge with you when it's nesting time. You are not safe from them. No thought you can have, they cannot adapt around and accomodate. This is 1) why their friends turn on men so easily, talk shit and push each other to dump them, a tactic to protect the sanctity of the hive, and 2) the flaw which causes them to stay when their boyfriend beat the shit out of them, because they are adapting to a wife beater and evolved to accomodate that.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: Our Goddess Nicole is not part of a hive mind. She has transcended thinking entirely.

this is why finding a "pure waifu" is impossible
until she falls into your sway and mirrors your ideal mate

but if she's mirroring, wouldn't she just be acting like you?

i mean, if you're already your ideal mate, then why don't you just fuck yourself?

or rather, if you're acting like someone you'd like to fuck, what the fuck is wrong with you?

This rabbit hole is fuckin deep

no this is impossible

u goin down m8

The next big war is going to be one against women in the next 100 yrs. The war of men vs women. More men like elliot roger are going to realize that women are not human beings. Women know this and that is why they are the sole driving force of thought crime and hive mind sites like reddit. The 1984 coming true we are all witnessing is 100 % because of women and feminists allowed to rise to their natural oppressive state. It is men who invented logic and rational thought, and civilization, and it will be women who destroy it.

that guy, pah!

God I hate shoe0nhead. She's the video equivalent of someone saying "im a girl btw :P". Every single video of hers has been explored a million times and more thoroughly by men but they don't get as many shekels.

It's not just a matter of (a) socipathically (b) imitating you (c) to trick you. It's a little more complicated than that. Men tend to use language to communicate information, so emotionally rigid/socially isolated men tend to see non-informative uses of language as a kind of trickery or fraud. But women tend to use language to establish a common/reciprocal mood.

I found this article about communication extremely useful (and the gender differences are only a small part of it): darwinianreactionary.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/the-biosemantics-of-self-representation-part-1/

Gee I wonder who's behind this post…

protip: it's the jews you fucking retard

This.

I mirror all the time, using it for empathy and because I am usually not overly competitive and am more interested in getting along. I still have traits of my own and I don't do it to trick anyone.

I am so glad other people hate her. I was afraid you faggots would be beta circling around her at this point.

Women are not a hive mind, you
aren't taking into account different brain chemistry as well as normal differences that can change thinking. That results in women who have brains similar to men. Also not counting women who are autistic, who definitely do not belong to the hive mind because they lack social skills entirely and cannot control that.

The mirroring part is true, though. Just wanted to point out the hive mind bullshit is definitely not true, not anymore than we could say other animals that live in groups with mostly females (elephants for example) are a hivemind. That's reserved for insects like bees or ants that cannot survive without that evolutionary strategy.

can flatchest boxxy plz leave?

What OP is basically saying is "I have schizophrenia AMA"

OP or Shoe0nHead? Because I think they both do.

Shoe is a great tool, sure her points have been said 100 times by men but feminists never listen to men. The fact that a women is so openly against feminism is extremely triggering for them and that is glorious.

fuck my typos

Geez, man. They're just men with a different hormones. They got pretty much all the same shit in their bodies and heads. How different could they really be?

then why do feminists exist?
Surely if women were just "whatever men find desirable" they would be pretty little fuckmaids instead of self righteous manhating hamplanets. You would have to be a class A volunteer to find that desirable and even then you would be lying to youself.

Put the bong down BO.

I hate wordfilters, it's 4chan mod-tier faggotry