Strange e-Watch Inc device on nearby network which emits no beacons

I've often wondered about this network nearby which is called "No Internet access" (essid) with a bssid of 00:22:75:A3:FB:9C , it's running on channel 6 with only a couple or 3 clients connected. I've been basically just jamming all wifi around my house (suburban area, so there's a decent number) , especially trying to get at the ISP level stuff rather than just home routers. So far it's worked as they've cut the power to the street for a second twice , hah..

Anyway there's this device on the said network called.. well, the Manuf. is E-Watch and the exact MAC it emits is 00:07:A0:94:F8:7F - there's a lot of FBI-looking surveillance shit this company makes. Is there any way I might be able to find out what exactly the device is maybe by emailing the manufacturer? Ive tried googling anyway here's their site, with one product page...
e-watch.com/accessories.asp?category=Infrastructure

Other urls found in this thread:

e-watch.com/accessories.asp?category=Mobile Solutions
e-watch.com/search.asp
e-watch.com/documents/installguides/
e-watch.com/documents/knowledge base/testing switches.pdf
e-watch.com/cd images/SiteWatch 6.0.16/password.asp
ns.adobe.com/iX/1.0/'>
e-watch.com/Cisco FBI eWatch seminars_files/frame.htm
e-watch.com/robots.txt
e-watch.com/documents/DIRWebsitePricing.pdf
e-watch.com/documents/Mobile Systems.pdf
aapa.files.cms-plus.com/SeminarPresentations/2013Seminars/13SecuritySeminar/Wednesday_Ray_Hollida.pdf
e-watch.com/documents/CapabilityStatement.pdf
wavcam.com/literature/lit/WAVcam_MWIR_12012011.pdf
wavcam.com/literature/newlit/0General_Information/WAVcam PowerPoint Presentation-V001.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone got any ideas? I believe the AP itself is 2wire, at least the network card. 00:22:75:A3:FB:9C
I just realized it could be a neighbor's IP cam meant for home security... just seems the company more specializes in surveillance for government or larger enterprise than personal home use.

e-watch.com/accessories.asp?category=Mobile Solutions

They literally sell the kind of surveillance vans that you see on crime shows lol...

Go to:
e-watch.com/search.asp
Tick everything then type in:
meme\"test
So... When do we dump all their tables?

op here interesting what's that search query supposed to do? i tried the obvious like this -e-watch.com/documents/installguides/
maybe later when i reboot on windows here ill hit up the site with metasploit (can do zenmap for now, think I will atm)

www.e-watch.com.ipaddress.com

e-watch.com/documents/knowledge base/testing switches.pdf

bunch of fucks lol... hope to get all their documents at least. weird how nobody has brought up this company - there are literally no youtube videos mentioning it.

sorry for 3 in a row but run this if you wan to do a decent scan of them in nmap.. b ebac kin a bit - definitely leaving this open and thanks even just for the one reply... hopefully this isn't some wiretap shit either.

nmap -p 1-65535 -T4 -A -v -v -v -v -Pn 50.84.228.211

e-watch.com/cd images/SiteWatch 6.0.16/password.asp

Oh so exploitable. Gives you a download to the mangement software for their surveillance fuckfest.

ftp://new-ms2.e-watch.com/SiteWatch%205.3/

ftp://new-ms2.e-watch.com/

Enjoy. Don't fuck it up..

It just demonstrates the presence of an SQL probably, could be some other injection injection. After you enter and the page reloads the search box will contain only meme instead of meme\"test indictating that the server ate some of it.

display only the camera’s SIF MPEG stream packets. These packets will be UDP packets addressed to
239.194.X.Y where X and Y are the last two octets of the camera’s IP address.
Who the hell are these guys? NSA contractors?

Wait... This might be a honeypot, I don't think these guys are dumb enough to leave their stuff so open, can someone go over the PDF and see if they've done anything abnormal to it?

If you cat that file you can see at the end they made it with Acrobat Distiller 5.0.5 (Windows) and it was made at 09:34:42 on 2005-11-30

hit it with LOIC pussy

Don't be a skiddie, we might be able to actual find some stuff on here. DOSing them would just alert them of our presence and prevent anyone from being able to dig deeper.

Everything keeps timing out. Can anyone reupload the stuff?

kek the pdf is full of shit
'ns.adobe.com/iX/1.0/'>

OP here.. did I mention in this channel that I'm the one doing the wifi jamming? I made a thread earlier about it - a separate one I think. In a bit of a rush. Anyway just this mornning after like 4 straight days of jamming mostly hidden SSIDs which have to do with ISPs here, Comcast and Fronteir - see the FCC about 30 minutes ago driving up the street holding a scanner out the window. It's like a white stationwagon, a newer kind like a hatchback subaru or something. They even had the temporary yellow paper license plate... the guy stopped for way longer in front of my house than others. The scanner was like 2 or 3 x the size of a typical CB radio handheld bit. So I rush and turn off my laptop, going back in the house.. the thing's no longer jamming. Then I come backf rom the store and I see him and this other car at the bottom of my street pulled over to the side talking.. wonder what they're planning?

Also I just noticed this fucking silver box like a rectangular one on the telephone pole right ouside our house, it's like a metallic silver and has a beveled sort of look on the outer edges.. like \___/ from the top... wonder what the fuck that is? Maybe that's the camera or whatever surveillance they are using... whoever they are. Most likely FBI.

Hold on I think I got the regular FTP site.. the one I linked to was like a mirror of some kind.
Yeah here you go.
ftp://new-ms2.e-watch.com/
Enjoy. Wish me luck too guys.. don't want to get v&

Oh also just a note: Frontier was here like 2 weeks ago now maybe a bit more but around there with this utility truck , the kind with a bucket and all. They spent like what seemed to me to be an odd amount of time up on that pole working, as if they were installing something. I didn't have the balls to go out and ask them what they were doing. however, my provider even though I sholdn't say is Comcast... could Frontier still install some surveillance shit on their behalf or something? I think Frontier does DSL.. pretty sure

e-watch.com/Cisco FBI eWatch seminars_files/frame.htm

A "Presentation" for the FBI, jesus christ they really do use their shit (FBI do)..:|

jesus m8 be careful

Fuck no shit, man. Do you think that they drove past and picked up the signal ( I was spoofing my MAC on the laptop at least) , then came back down the street after I went back inside and killed the laptop is enough evidence to raid me or something? Or do the FCC not really do raids but instead do civil lawsuits and such? Someone told me jamming is more a fine you have to pay than a criminal charge with jail time, at least. I'll let you guys know when I figure out if I can, where that device probably is.. the one with the e-watch device on it, so I mean where the AP is. I'm going to use my tablet with a beeping meter detecting the dBm. I can't imagine like, if they wanted our internet surveilled, the authorities, that they'd use a camera/mic setup---can you tell if e-watch.com products at all have to do with surveillance of internet or networks in general?

ITT: Holla Forums user gets V&

Post pictures of shit (with exif data stripped, of course)

Post something we can verify this with or go roleplay somewhere else

Dude you're just a dumbass giving out MAC addresses. Now they know.

rip in pizzas opie, hope you like Bubba

e-watch.com/robots.txt

They definitely have the pricing of a group that does contract work for the government.
e-watch.com/documents/DIRWebsitePricing.pdf

Ray Hollida is mentioned in this PDF:
e-watch.com/documents/Mobile Systems.pdf
His name also appear in this PDF:
aapa.files.cms-plus.com/SeminarPresentations/2013Seminars/13SecuritySeminar/Wednesday_Ray_Hollida.pdf
And also in this one:
e-watch.com/documents/CapabilityStatement.pdf

Some more details on their WAVcam. Seems like it could easily be used by the feds to watch us from somewhere we can't see.

wavcam.com/literature/lit/WAVcam_MWIR_12012011.pdf
wavcam.com/literature/newlit/0General_Information/WAVcam PowerPoint Presentation-V001.pdf

user, is it so hard to just stop this shit for a while? They are obviously figuring out what is going on
you have interesting threads, but don't get v8

Thanks. It's really kind of some compulsion to do the jamming bit lately, especially now that there are these agencies or whoever creeping around my hedgerow. I think it should be pretty safe to just continually run kismet as a monitor along with airodump-ng just to collect data but I'll do my best to follow your advice. Really this thread is more about what the fuck devices e-watch make which would be implemented in a residential-only more middle or upper middle class neighborhood,...too bad I didn't write down the MAC address of that thing in full back when I first detected it. Also wish there were something like --bssid-regex so I could keep an eye out for just that OUI. Also thanks to whomever posted the e-watch and wavcam ettc links above..taking a look and I'll prolly be back to update you guys say on Tuesday so I can give this a rest, and you all. If I haven't by say Tuesday night, assume v&

Can you post pics? Does it look like you could open it?

Fugg, OP is ded ;_;

Good, he was an underage faggot that was jamming for no reason at all. According to his other thread he was also a self described paranoiac/schizoid.
Don't encourage dipshits like this to fuck around with radio and jam for long periods of time. This is the kind of shit that sends a militant HAM after you, if the FCC doesn't come first.

ebin thread, guys